Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Werewolf

Rose Scented

Adelle smiled still, but she never reached for the key so kindly offered to her. She had opened her mouth to speak before the young waiter turned tail to retrieve it for her, thus she'd been denied the chance to explain her circumstance to the eager young man. Well..at least was pleased with his work, she supposed.

"I'm sorry, dear, I should have explained myself outright," she went on, "I am long traveled, and I do not have much money with me.. Any money, as a matter of fact. I don't know what your policy is on compensation, but I can trade goods and services for a brief stay and a few modest meals." It was a strange proposal, but most Gaians were strange just on principal. Adelle was a priestess, so of course she had no money. It wasn't as though her Order had paid her for serving their Gods; they'd merely granted her the bare minimum to get by. But that brought to light the question: Exactly what services could a priestess offer to anyone short of spiritual comfort and reassurance?

The hump behind her shoulders, ill-fit to the rest of her, seemed to move independent from the rest of her. It was just a slight motion, merely a twitch, but it was still quite peculiar. She didn't seem to notice.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
They were to enthralled in their conversation to notice the newcomer or those who went in and out of the Black Hound. "That would be great Tig." Kelly said with a content smile. A date with the curvy child of the night and he didn't make himself look like a fool in the process of asking her out. Not bad. "So say around before midnight?" The earliest Kelly could leave his not really job of a job.

By then the werewolf could enjoy the open air market brimming with the night crowd alongside the woman. Vampires, insomniacs, graveyard shift workers and anyone else who stayed up late would buy what there was for sell. After a nice session of smoking hookahs the werewolf could buy her a stupid trinket or something. Hell he didn't know really what they would do after... "We should exchange numbers." Kelly proclaimed as he then pulled out his smartphone and waited for Tig to do the same.

Baby steps Callahan. Get her number first. Baby steps.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Tig picked up her drink from his makeshift diorama and took a nice long sip. Her ears had been swiveling as if on their own accord the majority of their conversation. They picked up the new voices and conversations of the bar 'round them.

She smiled back, showing her fangs once more. "I'll be there at eleven." Tig confirmed the date and continued on thinking back to the days of light. They were blurry memories hard to come by in her chaotic mind and she would hold on to them as long as possible, letting a bit of heartache set in.

As he pulled out the sleek electronic device she looked at him as if he was stupid. Did she really look like the type of girl that would carry around some new age hunk of metal? Tig was not a modern sort of girl. The best she had was her old rotary telephone at the bar which as of late was out of order. "I don't really like telephones." The brunette sheepishly rubbed her head as she said this.

A twinkle emerged in her bright eye and she got up from her stool stepping back so as the smoke she dissipated into didn't bother him too much. A minute later she reappeared and stepped back towards him holding out a simple necklace. The jewelry was a simple piece of topaz set in gold on a matching chain and was rather shiny. More so it seemed than any other piece of jewelry. "Take this. If you touch the pendant and think of me, I will come." Her voice rang out in total seriousness. Tig had picked the trinket up from a sorceress in a far off land to the East.

At least this way if there was something urgent she could be by his side in moments.
User Image

Wearing: This.
            With: Jezebella.
            OOC:

"We won’t turn you away.” Gus said as he smoothly slid into the seat across from her without invitation or any reason to think that she wouldn’t be offended by his blunt gesture. “I haven’t worked here long, but I’ve known one of the women that does for near all of my life and she speaks nothing but good of these people. Please, don’t worry about it.

Gus smiled then, and his finger tips extended to push the key towards her before his eyes were drawn up and over her shoulder as the weird hump on her back moved and he frowned, eyebrows furrowing and pulling down, though a moment later his concern and curiosity had vanished, replaced by his broad, downright cheery smile. “You said meals, what can I get you to eat? It’s my specialty.” He nodded and leaned back, leaving the key a bit closer than it had been as his pad was yanked from his pocket, pen poised and waiting. “I could even have it delivered to your room if you want to get settled in.

Wheezing Werewolf

((OOC: I have work tomorrow, so I'm going to turn in for the night. I'll post tomorrow, though! Thanks for keeping me company. c: ))
Lady Gilaen
((OOC: I have work tomorrow, so I'm going to turn in for the night. I'll post tomorrow, though! Thanks for keeping me company. c: ))

Not a problem! Glad to have been of some interest.
            Or something.

Goodnight!

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

Charming Vice

Peanetty Goodness

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ҟαℓץρsσ
The sight of the anxious boy leaves Kalypso smiling warmly at him. She can't remain upset with such a precious thing as Debito. He seems like the type to need some forgiveness every now and then. And the vampyre has all the time in the world and nothing to lose that she can do such a thing. Unless the person in question is a lycanthrope. Then that's a totally different story, one she's already mulled over countless times and sees no reason to do so again tonight. Right now, it's her duty to tend to this lost soul and be a proper co-owner. The immortal leans forward onto the counter a bit, spreading her skeletal fingers across the worn wood. Her bony back bows forward as she positions one studded heel before the other.

"Debito, dear, it's fine. I undertsand," Kalypso tells the floundering boy, smiling earnestly. "Just give me a warning next time, okay?" She winks at Debito before reaching across the bar and patting his arm comfortingly. "Let me know if you need anything."

Almost reluctantly, the vampyre walks the few steps back to her pair of newcomers. She flashes her toothy grin at the man again and leans forward on the counter, this time on her elbows. "It's nice to see a friendly face. Last Sister that came in wasn't very, uh, loyal you could say," Kalypso confesses, glancing scornfully at the feline woman flirting with the gruff werewolf at the other end of the bar. She shakes her head dismissively before fixing her golden orbs back on her patron. "But what can you do?" She shrugs her thin shoulders with a sigh.

Kalypso looks up just as a new face strolls in. A mystical woman, it appears. She strides herself purposefully to a lone table before busying herself with some cards. The immortal feels chills down her spine and her eyes dart about in an attempt to busy herself. She notices the silver-haired man's empty bottle and is eager to fetch him another. When she places the beer before him, the pale woman catches his companion's own discomfort at the new face. There's something odd about that one. And Kalypso is more than thankful when the new chef steps up to tend to the robed woman. Okay, maybe he isn't so bad. But the vampyre is still sure to keep her eyes on him. She's just waiting for him to slip up again.
"i was looking for a вrєαȶң of ℓιғє..
a little ȶσυcң of ңєαѵєɳℓy ℓιɢңȶ .."

Rose Scented

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. נєȥєвєℓℓɑ
The look in Gus's eyes as he replies tugs at the psychic's heart. She feels even more guilt at having so carelessly let his thoughts slip into her mind. She curses herself and swears to work harder to control herself. This man seems nice enough and she wouldn't want to hurt him. Or muck up any possibility at having a friendship with him. The introvert could use more friends.

Just as Jez is about to assure the werewolf that she'll work harder, she's hit with strong emotions from him. It's all a frantic blur, a flash of colours. Shades of darkness in browns and reds. Scents come to her in small whiffs, but still trigger a great deal of fear. An odour like smoke hits her, then blood and adrenaline. She blinks her silver orbs a few times, trying her hardest to will the images away. Her brow furrows as a pang of anguish racks her head. The blonde brings a gloved hand to her forehead to massage it for a heartbeat until it goes away. And then, just like that, it's as if nothing happened. Gus's voice breaks through to psychic and she looks up at his horrified face. She can only imagine that she mirrors his expression.

Jez opens her mouth to say something, but isn't sure what. Should she comfort him? Should she pretend she didn't see anything? Should she be scared? The girl just stares at the brunette with her lips slightly ajar. She feels a sort of panic bubble up in him as he fusses with the bracelet on his wrist. She should probably be frightened by a werewolf twitching in such a way, but oddly enough finds herself wanting to reach across the table and touch his hand. The teen's hand moves from her lap to the table and stops there. She couldn't possibly bring herself to link fingers with him. That's much too rude and brash. The girl's eyes flicker from her hand on the table to Gus's face as he solemnly speaks. She blinks at his words, unsure how to respond. Isn't this the kind of advice friends give each other? Wait, did he just call her 'Jazzy?' Jez finds her emotions all over the place as she gapes at the werewolf. Before she can collect herself, he's pulled away by duty and is swift to attend to a new patron. The girl is left to staring at the empty seat across from her as she contemplates how to respond to what she saw of Gus's memory and his kind advice.

"the ωєαҡ can never ғσяɢιѵє..
ғσяɢιѵєɳєss is the attribute of the sȶrσɳɢ.."
User Image

OOC:

"Take your time, okay? I’ll be here all night. When you decide, give me a holler, the name’s Gus.” He smiled at the woman and slid himself to the side and out of the booth entirely, sticking the pad and pen back into his pocket as he moved over towards where he’d left Jezebella – or Jazzy as he had so fondly referred to her as, he thought the nickname cute and fitting – and back to his seat where he plopped himself down onto it and scooted it back in against the table. His arms came up to lay on the table, the fingers of his right hand moving to toy with the silver, spiked band.

He cleared his throat. “I’m sorry, Jazzy. Duty calls occasionally though.” He chuckled uneasily, rubbing the back of his head and scratching at his crew cut.

I’m sorry if I seemed a little forward.” He amended, eyebrows furrowing for a moment before releasing again as he brought his hands off the counter and rubbed his palms on his jeans. “And I’m sorry for whatever it is you had to, er, witness before I left. I’ve heard that it’s possible with some work to build up mental walls against psychic’s, if you plan on sticking around I’ll look into it, to make your situation a little easier to deal with. Trust me, if there was something similar that people could do for me, I’d appreciate it. However I doubt they make werewolf proof clothing, or anti-werewolf perfume, y’know?

Gus chuckled again, his head canting to the side. “I tend to be long-winded.If you hadn’t noticed. Pft. He shook his head briefly, feeling the fool as he looked down at his twined fingers, bringing them back to the bar top and resting them along the wood for lack of anything better to do with them.

He wanted a smoke.
                      Badly.

Profitable Survivor

16,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
As Kalypso approached them again, Caleb smiled at her, and Kiana looked to her and offered a small smile, as well. Caleb listened to her, looked to where she glanced, and then smirked a bit as he looked back to her. "It is really nice to see a friendly face." At her question, he shrugged a bit, and looked a bit sheepish. "Not much you can do, sadly. There aren't many of our kind left that uphold honor." He sighed a little at this and Kiana couldn't help but chuckle at him. "I don't think there are many in anyone's race that upholds honor anymore." He nodded at Kiana then, recognizing the truth in her words, and looked back to Kalypso. He was going to ask for another beer, when he saw that she was already moving to get him another.

Kiana took another sip from her drink, and noticed the vampires discomfort as she noticed the new woman, as well. "You too? I thought it was just me." Glancing over her shoulder, Kiana looked at the woman again, before turning back around. "I know what's bothering me about her. But, is there something specific bothering you?" Kiana's voice was almost a whispers as she spoke, but she knew that the vampires would be able to hear her easily.

((Edit: I think I'm gonna head off for the night. It's after 2am and I gotta be up early. lol))

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. נєȥєвєℓℓɑ
The sound of Gus's voice jerks Jez from her thoughts with a small jump. Her bright eyes look up at him as he smoothly seats himself across from her again. She merely stares, but can't help a smile when the lycan's warm laughter and amiable accent permeates her grave thinking. Despite his own internal battle, this man seems better at acting like a normal being that the psychic is. And he's even part beast. She could probably learn a lot from him; she already has. When Gus begins to ramble about trying to help her, the blonde immediately shakes her head and holds her hands out as if to stop him.

"No, no, no. I-I couldn't let you go through that hassle for me. It's really no big deal. I need to learn anyway," Jez replies quickly. She attempts a friendly smile, a small dimple showing in her left cheek. "You've already done so much for me. Thank you again." The girl lets her hands fall back to the wood between them but they end up on something that is warm and . . . fleshy? She looks down to find her pale fingers touching Gus's own sun-kissed skin. She nearly lets out a frightened squeak like a mouse before retreating her hands to her lap and mumbling an apology. The teen can already feel the chuckle building up in his toned chest. Until then, there's a strong desire for nicotine coming from him. "You can go out for a f**, if you want. I won't be offended," Jez says in a quiet tone. She blinks and frowns at herself. She did it again.

"the ωєαҡ can never ғσяɢιѵє..
ғσяɢιѵєɳєss is the attribute of the sȶrσɳɢ.."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ҟαℓץρsσ
Kalypso is glad to serve the kind couple, finding relaxation in their laid-back attitudes. She finds herself resting casually against the bar as the man voices his agreement and she nods solemnly at him. A pity really. What is this world coming to? Probably an apocalypse. But until then, the vampyre will enjoy her time conversing idly with these customers and fulfilling their alcohol desires. When the ginger speaks up about the mysterious cloaked woman, the tavern's co-owner flashes her a thoughtful look.

"I can't put my finger on it. I have a feeling there may be something more to her," Kalypso replies, her gold eyes coming back to the corseted patron before her. She offers a light-hearted laugh. "But doesn't that apply to all of us?" She grins again, her white teeth contrasting against her dark lips. Who is the vampyre to accuse a patron of hiding something when she gives her own body for blood?
"i was looking for a вrєαȶң of ℓιғє..
a little ȶσυcң of ңєαѵєɳℓy ℓιɢңȶ .."
User Image
User Image
"When all your wishes are granted,
many of your dreams will be destroyed."

The evening air was chill, sending waves of terror up the spines of anyone who entered. Dark clouds hung over the motherland, threatening the poverty-stricken townspeople with snow; as if they needed any more problems. The sleuth of the beautiful Soviet Doll hung around, a long tipped cigarette hanging from a loose hand. The appearance of another terrible night, frigid and cold as the Russian b***h herself, dangled, whispering fears, promises of another haunting winter.
Yes, yes, most of the citizens clasped deep within the Union’s control had become used to such foul living situations. All but a few.
These lucky few, had but one duty: Forget the fact you have a brain, and do the government’s cloudy, filthy, deadly little deeds. No matter the cost.
Standing unaccompanied, a sixteen year old vigor splendor, stitched up to the tee. Vivid Verdi eyes, heart-shaped face, a body to make a pear jealous, and of course, a wide innocence about the work she did, but a smile that could start a war. Doll.
The memory faded quickly, to a few hours later, blotto German worriers, pressing themselves against the innocent little puppet’s warm fleshy body, trying to fit like an unmatched puzzle piece. Ignoring deep nasty smelling breathing, the weight of a human no longer trying pressed against her, the puppet reached for a bottle, one barely opened, only to find that her cute little arm, stuck to the wall, with the pressure of another Eastern solider on top.
”Now, Now, Dolly. Play Nice.”
Gasping suddenly, before her bright emerald eyes, the German soldiers disappeared, leaving an attractive, Greek man in their wake. A dream? No. A nightmare? Laughable. Even Stalin couldn’t have terrorized this. A Flashback?
It took mere moments for the cute puppet to remember, smoking a cigarette, playing coy, with a stranger, and starting a battle that he had unfortunately won. The hand, stroking her shoulders, caressing her neck, gripping her chin, was indeed not the same hands who had harmed her many eons ago. It belonged to her new friend, not the three soldiers who turned her away from men forever. The intensity hadn’t changed though, and Doll was almost positive her racing heartbeat through her chest would give away the impression of fear. This was freighting. She knew if it could be smelled, her fate was sealed.
Icarus’s hand was gripping her wrist, holding her against the brick wall. The puppet knew that her back would leave marks of her loss, a game she should have walked away from. Green eyes instantly shut, terrified to open again, until the weight of her artificial body hit the ground; and left her trembling under the moonlight.

Taking one deep breath; for now was the time to regain her composure, the tiny Doll shook, from what could only be perceived as fear, but to an untrained eye, easily mistaken from the cold. She was petrified, cursing herself for not having a weapon on her, after she swore it would never happen again. But, it didn’t. And as many moments passed, the young marionette lifted herself from her knees, lifelessly, as the puppet master above controlled her little strings. She brushed off her dress, thankful it had stayed down, and stood on her own two feet.

Wobbly, the Russian turned to her new Greek friend. As much as she hated being touched, she could do not a goddamn thing. His smile rang in her vision, unaware of what that grab and throw had triggered. But, she had started the fight, so backing down now, would only mean an instant win. Icarus had proven to be a witty, gorgeous, demanding man, the only type that could even catch her eye, if only for a moment. A touchy one, which spooked her, but, in the fairness of the world, he didn’t know what it would cause. Her heart-shaped face finally looked up, expecting to be alone. But her look of remembrance was certainly startled off her face when her new friend was seen holding the door open. Waiting.
At least he had manners.
The young Russian scoffed, chuckling at her own sick joke. Her smile stretched wide, attempting to erase any presence of discomfort, and the forbidding trip down the wrong street in memory lane. She was good at hiding things, though it had not been such a strong suit. Shaking off the feeling of uneasiness, she began walking to the door, where Icarus stood, waiting. Her gait was wobbly, but after a few hesitant seconds, she regained her confidence, and quickly thought of an excuse. ”Heel Got stuck. Worthless cobblestone.” The accent was high, and it was back. Doll’s stitched lips pulled into a wicked smile, as she felt her hand touch his cheek once more. ”You Flourish. You foolish. A few letters off, but I not sure there is difference with you. Regardless, I owe you drink.”
The closest thing to a compliment the Russian could spit out, she removed her hand and placed it on her hip, waiting for a reply. She hoped he had not seen the commotion that went through her mind when he grabbed her, but in the moment, only worried that her body language had given her away. For now, she couldn’t stay mad. Many people knew that touching a woman who seemed dangerous, was a catalytic event, one that often would lead in death. But this man seemed to be raised above the law. For now, she’d see where things go. At least he wasn’t scared.
”Shall we?”
That’s right. Be a good Puppet. Russian’s don’t cry.

Location: Outside the bar with Icarus Status: Shaken up Feeling: PetrifiedOCC
User Image

OOC:

His head was canted softly to the side, slate colored eyes watching lightly as she blushed again and fluttered her hands like little birds in an attempt to make her thoughts known, and he sort of frowned a bit, though it looked more like a casual turn down of one side of his lips. “It wouldn’t be a hassle, Jazzy.” He stated matter-of-factly with a nod to punctuate his statement. “Beside’s, I’m sure there are other telepaths around that are-” He paused when her hands lowered and brushed against his before she squeaked and jerked them back again, and yes, a chuckle was already started somewhere deep in his chest, finally rolling out in a deep timbre of sound that had an almost growling edge to it, though it was friendly none the less. He left his hands where they were placed, not bothered in the slightest. He had half a mind to give her a big ol’ bear hug just to see what she’d do, but he’d save that impulse for later.

-not quite as friendly as you are, sugar.” He nodded thoughtfully, fingers twining in with themselves as he caught another delayed whiff of her perfume from the motion of jerking herself back. “No need to apologize. I ain’t bothered.

"A f**-oh! No, I'm okay. It can wait, my mama always told me to never put such things over beautiful a beautiful woman." He winked and another Southern sweet grin was pulled across his lips.

Hearing it open he glanced towards the door, eyebrow raising as he spotted Doll and some other guy walking in, and his eyebrows furrowed. He wasn’t bothered that Doll was with some guy - after all he'd just met her and had somewhat rudely ditched her to speak with the snow princess before him - he was bothered because she was with another guy and looked frightened by something while he looked smug and comfortable. But it was none of his business. Gus shook his head and looked back to “Jazzy”. “You’re from England?

Profitable Survivor

16,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
At Kalypso's statement, Kiana couldn't help but chuckle, and nod gently in agreement. "You're right." Kiana paused for a moment, like she was thinking about something, before speaking once more. "Though, I don't know why, but a succubus has always had an aversion to holy things." Her words were a bit sarcastic. Not the part about the holy things, but the part about not knowing why. She knew exactly why. Chuckling a bit more, Kiana took another sip from her drink, and leaned forward a bit on the bar. She was feeling comfortable, despite the priestess being close by, and was enjoying herself. It had been awhile since she had been to a proper bar.

Caleb watch Kalypso and Kiana for a moment, as he opened his fresh beer, and listened to them speak. He was a bit taken back by Kiana just coming out and saying what she was. But, he wasn't sure if she had done that before. He had never really traveled to too many bars with her. After the two were finished speaking, Caleb looked to Kalypso, and looked at her a moment before speaking. "I have a rather odd question to ask. Have you seen anyone come in here, or heard of anyone really, that was a guy that looked like a human and a blonde cat girl?"
User Image

He had watched the pretty little b***h fall to the ground when he’d stepped away, but it wasn’t in his nature to be concerned with the petty little lives of those around him, no matter what delectable packages they came in; he had simply stood, holding the door open for her as she regained her bearings and moved forward to place another kiss on his cheek which he responded with by playfully smacking that plump, round a** of hers and moving her along inside with a slight pressure to her lower back. “We shall, agapi mou.” He chuckled as he bypassed her, easily stepping around and moving to slide onto a stool, shooting a glance round the room though not really interested in anything. He didn’t usually venture to bars, but the pretty doll by the door had made this place seem more interesting than the usual run of the mill joint.

He settled in with the subtle squeaking of leather and the thuds of thick boots hitting the bottom rung of his stool. “I’ll have a classic Backdraft, if you would.” He said with a deceivingly charming grin, head tilted to the side in anticipation of the fiery, potent drink.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Each step would be taken together, expressing the lightest clicks coming from Juliet’s heels and the shoes V wore as well. Silence filled the area around them before Juliet paused. “Yes, I remember the deal.” She spoke, her tone lingering as if in question. Her part was to show V a few drinks to mix and the other part, V’s part, was to show Juliet the keys and to teach her how to play on the piano. Juliet had recently purchased a keyboard for V, seeing as how they couldn’t fit a piano within the bar where the blonde works, but that device was left at the bar. So, that lead Juliet to wonder why were they at V’s apartment?

Juliet would quickly catch up, her hand finding it’s way back in with V’s. The sets of fingers moves to entwine one another as her hand folded within her redhead’s before they came to a stop. “Lucky number twenty six.” She mentioned, purposely whistling as she did so. V would unlock the door before they moved in. The light taps came to a pause as she glanced around. “My Swan?” She asked, turning in place while still glancing from side to side. She took in the decorations, the colors, everything. “What exactly do you do?” She inquired. Perhaps it was an inappropriate question but she would be damned if she was dating another mob relative. Hell no was she going through that again.

“Whatcha got, Swan?” She cooed softly, moving towards the other’s voice. Her beloved redhead had rejoined her and with another addition. “A cat!” Juliet exclaimed, adoring all life forms. “May I?” She offered, lowering her hands to hold the beautiful feline. She would love to get a kitten, and often thought about it, but was afraid that Tempy might eat it or chase it away. The thought left a light smile along her lips as she reached out and lightly gave the cat’s head a playful scratch along it’s ear. “We’re almost as beautiful as our momma, aren’t we?” She cooed lightly again.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out