Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
"Perfect." Callahan know knew why the two were warming up so fast to each other. They both seemed real, as real as people with secrets could be in Old Town or anywhere else on the planet for that matter. As another glass of water along with his friend's gin and tonic was set down the new bartender Kelly paid once more before Tig could snap free of their enthralling conversation. The two predators had each other spellbound.

The wolf made little effort to keep the Tigress from knowing that he was looking at her legs as they crossed. She was after all good looking and was it so bad that the man who she was talking to was admiring the fact? Curvy body, rich tantalizing voice and a pretty face to look at. But most importantly she hadn't told him to ******** off at the end of the day, that meant something. "You know what I really like?" Kelly asked the woman as he took a gulp of his water, wiping his lips with the back of his calloused hand. "The amicable silence between two people." Just shutting up and allowing their conversation with words.
User Image

"You know, smoking kills." Came a rather deep, but charmingly friendly voice from a feet down, approaching from the dark street way that led to the hole-in-the-wall bar that he had been directed to as a place with generally open rooms. It wasn't that Ikarus minded sleeping on the streets, Gods know he could protect himself, but beds were much more comfortable than park benches and the fees weren't anything he couldn't handle.

He smiled, teeth bright and white, pale green eyes examining the living doll before him as a pack of smokes was tugged from his pocket and one shoved between his lips. He pulled a drag from the filter, the cherry at the end fizzling to life using kinetic energy that he harnessed as a gift from his father as he leaned against the wall at a friendly distance from her. "Tell me, what's a lovely such as yourself doing out here all by your lonesome?"

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Communication and presenting yourself entirely to another was the only way to make any relationship functional. Tig did not want to tarnish their friendship so quickly after its blossoming.

Tig beamed at the girl, another good bartender now staffed at The Hound. She unlaced her pale fingers and finished off her original drink before taking up the second, sipping it. Her hands returned loosely to her lap. The brunette hardly blamed him for looking considering the jeans she wore were shredded with only thin veils of black lace to hide her smooth flesh. She was sure the beast and the man in him were tempted for respective reasons.

Her tail had retreated to a slight twitch just at the end as it almost brushed the floor. The temptress tilted her head at him, listening thoughtfully for a moment. "Is that your way of telling me to shut up?" Her dry sense of humor made her sound half serious. She turned a little bit so she could rest and elbow on the counter and support her chin on her hand as she sipped her replenished drink. "We've got a good thing going." The feline shrugged, not really sure what that meant.
User Image

Wearing: This.
            With: Doll, Tig, Jez and Kelly.
            OOC:

He wasn’t entirely sure what he was doodling, something that looked garishly wolfish and yet hilariously cartoonish at the same and he cocked his head at it, lifting an eyebrow and staring. Wait… No, no that was definitely the Tasmanian Devil.

Gus sighed and crumbled the napkin into his hand just as he heard her speak and his grin widened. “You’re right!” He said, a smidge louder than what was actually socially acceptable, but it was almost as if she’d read his mind! Wait. “Did you just-?” He left the end of his statement blank, one eyebrow raising at her in a surprised and curious fashion. He wasn’t sure why, but the idea of her plucking thoughts from his mind didn’t overly bother him. It was certainly less scary than him erupting out in fur and fangs like some weird man-strul cycle every month, and instead of craving chocolate and pickles – or whatever – hosting the craving to rip someone’s head off and use their neck like a crazy straw.

Gus blinked, horrified at the thoughts he’d been having and he quickly closed his eyes and touched his index finger to his forehead. Don’t think. Don’t think. Don’t think… Can she hear me? …don’t think!

It was a lot harder than it sounded!
User Image
User Image
"When all your wishes are granted,
many of your dreams will be destroyed."

Emerald eyes glared up, reflected from both the light of her cherry, and of the bar behind her. Someone was talking to her, and this, was fine.
However, considering the dark alleyway she found herself in, her lack of weaponry, and the overly erotic attire, this conversation was very, antagonizing.
But the KGB had taught her many things, and calming down in this situation, Any situation, was as easy as taking quick control. ”Why,” She began, the long drag from her non-menthol now floating into the air, ”Do you feel, this” Doll continued, an eyebrow raised widely, long hair still gently floating in the breeze outside the bar. ”Is good place to start conversation?”
The Russian gently parted her rose lips, and stuck her smoke in, pulling in another drag, and inhaling quickly. The marionette knew she was being petty, but in her birthplace, one did not throw around names like Beautiful or lovely, unless they were looking for something. Unfortunately, Miss Doll was no longer a….People-person, to say the least.
But throughout, the playful banner, the little Barbie kept her smile. This man was in no way bad to look at, and a man with confidence, was certainly at least worth talking too. ”On break. I found it obvious..” She motioned to the smoke. Leaning up against the wall, she let her emerald eyes run over the man for a quick second. Not bad at all.
”And yourself?” She stated, another drag closer to ending the break. She was of course, a bit concerned about the broken English, but with a shrug that flew out the window. Worst came to worst, she’d once again be smoking alone. Either way, at this point, was fine.

Location: Outside the bar, smoking with Ikarus Status: Healthy, and now calmed down Feeling: A little on EdgeOCC This is where I say Goodnight :[ I’m sorry, but I can’t stay up much longer. I’ll post for you tomorrow, Goodnight!
User Image

Ikarus had to laugh.

He wasn't sure if she was being purposefully naive or coy, but either way he found her strong willed replies refreshing. Just like a true Russian. "Seeing as you're standing by the door all ready for conversation, it would have been a waste of time to wait until we were inside." Confidence oozed from Ikarus in oppressing waves, as his f** was brought to his lips, filter pinched and inhaled on. The earthy, seductive scent of cloves would be released from the black cylinder's burning tip in near iridescent ringlets.

"Well, baby, let me tell you that there are other reasons for a beautiful woman dressed like..." He paused, his gaze stroking her from head to toe in her slinky black dress, eyes half kidded with supposed desire, "...mmn, like that to be standing on the street by their onsie." He chuckled again, the throaty, confident sound pooling like expensive scotch from his lips.

Another inhale of rich smoke allowed him to gaze at her body once more, deliciously sleeved in a pure black dress nearly symbiotic in its fit. "I was in the neighborhood." He said simply, tongue peeking to run his lower lip, tasting the cloves on his own skin. "Would you like to try it?" He asked in relation to the black cigarette.

Profitable Survivor

16,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
"Come on, they couldn't have gotten too far." A tall man spoke and looked to the shorter woman beside him, urging her to continue. The woman sighed, glanced around, and looked up at the man. "You're right. But, I haven't seen any signs of them being around here. No burning buildings, loud voices, or people running in a panic. I doubt they're around here." She looked around once more, sighed again, and shook her head. Without a word, the man started walking again, causing the woman to follow behind him. Though, it wasn't long before the man stopped again, not hearing the clicking of heels behind him. Turning around, he noticed the woman looking at a building in front of her, and motioning for him to come to her. He did so and laughed a little at what he saw. A tavern in the middle of this shady town. Of course she would find the bar.

"Come on, Caleb. Lets stop for a little, get a drink, and clear our heads." Now it was his turn to sigh. "We don't have time for this, Ki. We need to find those two before they cause any serious destruction." The woman stepped towards the door of the establishment, shrugged, and reached out to pull the door open. "Then, have fun finding them by yourself. I want a drink." With that, she pulled the doors open, and stepped inside. Caleb relented and followed the woman inside.

If one didn't know any better, they probably would've assumed that this was just a man and the whore he picked up for the night. He was wearing a simple black t-shirts, dark blue jeans, and a pair of sneakers. The woman was wearing a rather short black skirt, a crimson corset top that showed off her ample cleavage, and black thigh high high heeled boots. The man had silver hair, crimson eyes, and stood at 6'4". The woman on the other hand, stood at 5'0", had firey red hair that was pulled into two pigtails of ringlets in the back, blunt bangs framing her porcelain pale face, and she also had crimson eyes.

The pair looked at everyone in the room, nodded at anyone who may have looked at them, and wandered across the way to the beautiful bar. Once there, they each took a seat next to each other. Kiana smoothed out her skirt and crossed her legs as she took a seat. Caleb, on the other hand, just kind of flopped down.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. נєȥєвєℓℓɑ
At first, Gus doesn't seem to notice his customer's blunder and instead appears to be grateful for her answer to his internal inquiry. Jez relaxes, assuming she's safe from discovery. That is, until realisation dawns upon the man's face. 'Oh no . . . The psychic fears the worse and looks away, not noticing his curious look. She expects the chef to scold her and tell her to leave for doing something so uncivil as intruding upon his personal thoughts. But it's not like she can help it. However, she wouldn't say that. The girl would keep her head bowed like a scolded puppy and scurry out of the tavern. It wouldn't be the first time she's been chased off for accidentally reading a person's mind. Just as she's about to slide out of her seat, the teen feels an emotion like intrigue coming from the werewolf. She dares a look at him and catches his raised brow and bright bluish grey eyes. He looks like a child wanting to learn about unicorns and magic. It's a sight that brings back the rosy blush in Jez's pale cheeks. And if that wasn't enough, the brunette's fervent attempt to clear his mind leads to the psychic picking up on his thoughts without effort. She lets out a quiet chuckle that shakes her shoulders at the sight of him squeezing his eyes shut and scrunching his face in concentration, making it evermore easy for the Brit to pick up on what's going on in his head.

"Gus, I'm sorry. I-I can't control it. It's my equivalent to the wolf inside you," Jez explains after she shoos his voice from her head. "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. I'll try harder to not listen to your thoughts." The girl nods determinedly at her waiter, not wanting to make him uneasy or upset him. She doesn't like being rejected or making others feel bad, despite it happening quite frequently.

The arrival of the doll-like bartender draws the blonde's attention again. This time, she flashes a small appreciative smile at the beverage placed before her. The decedent scent of cocoa and bananas fills her nostrils and she is eager to dig right in. Cautiously, Jez brings the warm mug to her pink lips to blow over the steaming surface of the cocoa. She tilts it slowly for a small sip and feels the smooth liquid warm her petite body. Combined with her thick sweater and scarf and the cozy atmosphere of the tavern, the teen finally feels herself settling down -- at least, as settled as an anxious introverted psychic can get. She feels herself being able to fully grasp her telepathy that when two newcomers arrive she barely detects their mission to find some unknown entity. Still, Jez turns to give them an intrigued glance, wondering what their story is. But not too curious to let her mental barrier down and allow their minds to flood her own. No, that would be catastrophic and selfish. She'll just keep to her Hermes. He seems alright with her intrusive ability, oddly enough. Even though Gus appears fine with her reading his thoughts, the psychic gives him her most sincerely apologetic look -- bordering on childlike.

"the ωєαҡ can never ғσяɢιѵє..
ғσяɢιѵєɳєss is the attribute of the sȶrσɳɢ.."
User Image
User Image
"When all your wishes are granted,
many of your dreams will be destroyed."

What?
Wiggity Wiggity What?
It has been said that Marionettes never smiled. How could they? Made of plastic, stitched together, no blood pumping through miles of insignificant veins, they weren’t alive. However, the patchwork model beauty, whose lips were once tight drawn and short, broke into a sly smirk. Clearly this man had no idea whom he was ******** with, but that was okay. Being trained under a communist regime would prove to be useful. It seemed only one of them, was stitched and jointed by artificial limbs, but Doll would not be playing the puppet today. She raised a well joined hand to her mouth, lengthy black nails trailing her lip. It was time to see how fast this man could dance. Only than, would he be worth this conversation he so greatly wanted.
”Yes.” Her voice was strong, but fierce, as any Eastern woman would be. A mental vision of her personal checklist was appearing so strongly in her mind; he seemed to fit. Could be a nice touch to her ever so boring life. ”I prefer pseudo cancer sticks, love.” The puppet (master) stated, in response to his offer of the smoke. ”You sweet, though.”

He was eating her up, which in many ways caused a string of timid feelings through her body, and with a small silent prayer, she hoped that it did not once cross upon her face. Doll had seen that look before, and never had it ended well for her. ” Confidence or arrogance. I still try to figure out, yes? What makes you think, I grace you, with conversation?” If she could converse, that is. With such a brutal massacre of a language she should have known by now, who would want to talk to her? The man was cute, regardless of the odd flashback she experienced when he looked at her like a hamburger, clearly had a great sense of humor, and could possiably keep up with her banter and demanding heritage. However, he would first have to learn to banter back. There was a time for sarcasm and satire, and Doll only saw it as the first twenty minutes of conversation. Then, could they be friends. With her beautiful smile glowing under the neon light, she let her now barren cigarette go dry as the Barbie waited for an answer.

Location: Outside the bar, smoking with Ikarus Status: Enjoying the company Feeling: A little shaken, but having fun. OCC

2,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
User Image
Luca "Debito" Kross

Debito approached the Black Hound Tavern while quickly wiping the back of his gloved hand against his mouth. He just finished a meal of raw meat and he could still taste it on his lips. He'd attract too much attention if he came in with blood on his mouth. Even vampire's were more clean than that. With his hunger now satiated, the corpse pushed open the door to the tavern and headed inside.
He was relieved to be out of the sun. The dark clothes helped shield him of the sun's rays, but they also cooked him underneath. The air conditioning in the building was much appreciated. It felt so good that he almost removed his jacket. Debito unbuttoned it all the way before he stopped himself. He left the jacket open, revealing a black muscle shirt underneath. Yup. More black. Below his neck and over his shoulder you could see black stitches, dividing two different skin tones. Debito was glad it was fairly dark in this place or else he'd be hiding in the corner somewhere.
He still held onto his trusty shovel. He carried that thing everywhere he went. He felt safe with it. If someone were to attack him, he could use it to strike back! His bare hands alone were enough to stop an attacker, but Debito didn't often think that far.
He took a few more steps inside before stopping. Where should he sit? At the bar? He didn't drink. But he might as well buy something, since he would be sticking around for at least few hours.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
Not so bluntly but yes. Just up and enjoy my company was what he meant. As Tig adjusted her body Kelly did the same. The man's cracked his neck and then rested his back on the counter, legs crossed as he took in the beauty in his eyes. "I should give you your gun back." The man told Tig. "But Park has it in the lost and found. You have to wait until he comes back for me to get it for you." Even the cheapest blade was kept safe for it's owner. No matter how long it would wait in vain for their return.

The lycanthrope turned to look at the newcomers, a man and a woman dressed for a night out in sleepy Old Town. Hah that was a lie. Old Town never slept, the fiends who hid in it stayed up long after the normal folks did. And in return those who battled those monsters lurked close behind. "I can let ya borrow a replacement until I can get your six shooter back." The awful scent of the dead crept up his nose and made the man squint his eyes.

It wasn't like the blood sucking co-owner's or that of the lovely lady to his side. No this was the same smell that came from a morgue or something. "I can't let you be unarmed after all." Old Town, the borough where the freaks came out anytime.

Profitable Survivor

16,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
After the two were comfortably seated, Caleb leaned forward to place his elbows on the bar, and waited to see if a bartender would show up. Despite wanting to look for this 'problem', he thought a drink wouldn't hurt. Kiana settled in just like Caleb had, but instead, she turned a little on her stool to peer around the bar and look at the patrons. One girl definitely stood out to her, a fairly young thing talking to some man. She seemed rather skittish and reminded Kiana of a of friend of hers. But, this wasn't what caught Kiana's attention. It was the fact that the girl seemed to be struggling with something, though also seemed interested about everything around her. Even if the girl wasn't looking, Kiana gave her a knowing glance, a smirk, and nodded her head slightly. Kiana could also read minds and had no qualms about doing so. It was something she mastered long ago and used to her advantage.

Just then, a newcomer arrive, and Kiana's crimson glance shifted to the door. This man also seemed to be a little tense. She quirked a brow, actually quite curious about him, and just watched him for a few moments. After the few moments of her rude staring, she just nodded her head at him. He wasn't alive, just like her. She could tell from his smell. Looking away from him, she continued her glance around the bar. It seemed to be filled with all kinds of interesting people. "Quit staring. It's rude." Caleb nudged her arm, a smirk on his lips. Kiana just stuck her tongue out at him and nudged him back. "I'm allowed to look." He scoffed at her then and turned back to the counter. "Looking always seems to get you into trouble."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Tig had almost just forgotten the weapon she had been clutching upon her arrival. Forgotten at least that he had taken it from her.

It wasn't one of her twin .44 Magnums that she usually used. "It's fine there," she informed him, showing how little she cared about the weapon. Her eyes flicked over the new comers, taking them in quick, scrutinizing glances before she looked back at Kelly, admiring him a little in her stare.

She laughed at him now. "Love, I am never unarmed. " She told him this flatly, and licked her lips one of her her black and white ears flicking in unison. Just because Tig had no blade or pistols on her hardly meant she couldn't defend herself. She had come to The Hound hurt, but she had come as a tigress. "I appreciate the offer though. I wouldn't want to risk one of your guns." Her silky voice calming but illusive to her definition of the word 'risk'. Maybe she was worried she would lose it, or perhaps that it wouldn't work. Though they were chums, the vampire did not fully trust anyone.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ҟαℓץρsσ
From the stairs, a familiar quiet clicking of heels can be heard descending the steps. The noise gradually grows into a crescendo until they reveal the dark-clad co-owner of the tavern. She stops just inside the room and her golden gaze darts about. Red lips spread wide at the sight of so many in the bar and Kalypso almost bursts with her excitement. However, she manages to contain it as she proceeds her journey to her rightful place behind the bar. Along the way, she takes note of Park's mongrel friend and his sassy companion at their usual spot flirting. No surprise there. The vampyre doesn't let this put a damper on her mood and instead focuses on the numerous new and familiar faces around. She notices the other werewolf chatting with some quirky blonde and almost smiles at the sight. Maybe she was wrong about him? Still, she doesn't let her troubled thoughts about so many lycans in the tavern cloud her mind and mood. Today is a good day, she can feel it.

Just as Kalypso glides behind the bar, her small hips swaying, a distinct odour comes to her nose. She perks a brow as she watches Debito stroll in through the door. If her heart could have, it would have jumped at the sight. Their last encounter was far from pleasant for her and she still isn't sure how to go about it. And today he carries the scent of death with him. Maybe he won't be as awkward after a meal? The immortal looks away as he unbuttons his shirt, deciding it inappropriate to stare at a customer in such a way. Instead, she turns her attention to the couple sitting unattended at the bar. The empty area behind the counter reminds her of Juliet's date and her warm grin is back.

The vampyre greets the corseted woman and the silver-haired man with a broad grin and sparkling eyes. "Hello and welcome. I'm Kalypso, the co-owner of this lovely establishment. How may I help you two today?" Just as she finishes her statement, Kalypso catches the undead boy taking a seat nearby. Her stomach flips at the sight of him huddled on the stool, cradling his shovel. Oh, he is too much. Her black-lined eyes flick back to the ginger and her friend, an obviously uneasy look deep in her yellow eyes.
"i was looking for a вrєαȶң of ℓιғє..
a little ȶσυcң of ңєαѵєɳℓy ℓιɢңȶ .."

{[ ooc: sorry for wait! ^^ ]}

Profitable Survivor

16,825 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Kiana was still watching the other patrons of the bar, when she noticed someone coming down the stairs, and watched her for a moment. Just the heels alone made Kiana know that the woman had good taste in clothing. She then took her eyes off of her as she made her way to the bar. Caleb watched the woman come behind the bar and offered her a small smile. He was so glad a bartender finally showed up. "Hello and thank you. This is a very nice establishment." He thought for a moment about what he wanted to drink, taping the counter as he did so. Then, it hit him. "Any kind of beer would be fine. I'm not too picky."

Kiana spun around on her seat once more, looked to the bartender, and nodded her head slightly. "Hello. Do you carry jagermeister? If so, could I get a bottle of that? It would be a waste of your time to keep asking for shots." She chuckled a bit. She really hoped that the woman would oblige her. After all, not many people would give up a bottle so willingly. Caleb just rolled his eyes at Kiana's request and looked at her. "By the way, who's paying for this?" Kiana then slowly turned her head to look at him. "You're paying for mine and you're paying for yours, silly." She winked at him then and turned back to the bartender with a small smile. Though, her smile slowly faded as she saw the look in the woman's eyes. "Everything alright?" Just by the thoughts going through the woman's head, she knew something wasn't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff