Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Wearing: This.
            With: Doll, Tig, Jez and Kelly.
            OOC:

Large hands fiddle with the glass that sits before him on the counter, move to the bracelet on his wrist, back to the glass, behind his head; simple nervous ticks that give him something else to think about than the smells that assault his overly in-tune senses, blocking the mango perfume and the anxiety and embarrassment that rolls from the lovely blond with the startlingly silver eyes. Despite this, however, he waits with casual patience as she finishes eating and drinks down most of the freshly made tea before speaking, and when she does speak he stops his nervous ticks and focuses on the sound of her voice, allowing it to work like an anchor to the physical world, not the sensory one.

He chuckles. “You are so very welcome, ma’am.

Getting lost isn’t that difficult to do, trust me. Been there, done that.Bought the ********’ t-shirt. He shook his head and leaned forward slightly, elbows rudely making quiet contact with the counter in a way that his mama would have smacked him upside the head for, but Gus was tired of fighting for control over his wolf, and needed the solid support the counter offered so freely. His eyes lifted to meet with the silver of her own, and he tilted his head to the side charmingly. “…at least you wound up here and not somewhere skeezy.” Was that even a word? Now it was.

He straightened back up, fiddled with the bracelet again, pressing the smooth underside of the band against his skin though he didn't take his gaze from her. “What’s your name, gorgeous? Or shall I continue to refer to you as Snow Princess?” A hint as to his thoughts, not that she needed it, not that he knew that, but Gus was a friendly, open kid and didn’t mind sharing his thoughts; beside’s, the nickname suited her.
User Image
User Image
"When all your wishes are granted,
many of your dreams will be destroyed."

The bright emerald eyes followed around patrons, keeping certain that they were being cared for. Doll found to her dismay that the young man Gus had found another to talk too; she was starting to like his charm. But as her orbs glanced to the white haired girl, she gave a friendly smile, glad that in her short absence, Gus was able to assist her. She seemed very out of place.
Speaking of.
In a swift move, Doll had flipped her hair over, and began taming the pin straight strands into a tight bun on the top of her head. Pale hands went to clear away Gus’s and her dishes, the glasses that were now empty, and any random spills that may have occurred in her leave. She smiled to the Tiger lady, who seemed to be having a pretty good time, and the wolf who had followed her in sync. The marionette knew that she would have to learn names eventually, but some bartenders, were just there to serve drinks, and that was alright with her.

She had zero desire to interrupt anyone’s conversation, so instead she fixed up drinks she knew were currently being sipped. A very strong Gin and Tonic, and another Black Cherry Whisky. Doll placed them on a tray, and went to deliver. She expected if the order was wrong, or if the wolf-man or pretty blonde wanted or needed anything, they’d stop her. Smiling, Doll slid the drink to Tig, and dropped another one off at Gus’s table.

Location: Delivering Drinks around the barStatus: Excited Feeling: Satisfied OCC

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
Those fangs the woman had weren't from her past life as a simple Tigress. Oh no Kelly knew the fangs of a vampire when he saw them. Her smile reminded him of the inherent danger that came with striking up a talk with an apex predator. So why did it not cause him fear? The werewolf knew that one minute they could be talking and the next at each others throats. Perhaps it was because he was betting that their fangs would only leave hickeys rather than a torn out windpipes.

Possibilities aside Callahan found himself smiling at finding a new tibit of information about Tig. "Or to meet new people." The man pointed out before sliding three coins over to the bartender. The shiny gold coins were sufficient to pay for his friend's second drink and tip. "Glad you lost yourself in this maze of streets." The man said as his demeanor gave way to glint of boyish charm.

((Let's postpone posting until tomorrow so we can all continue from where we left off.
Goodnight everyone.))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((Sorry I haven't posted yet, things have been crazy at work and, unfortunately, I'm being sleep deprived because of it. Dainty, I'll try to post tonight when I get back from work...I'm sorry, hun! sad !! ))

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
Ω Juliet Smith Ω

User Image

"Yeah, I can make that!"

Jewels would wait until Vivian joined her inside the car before her own hand went to rest along the other’s leg in an affectionate rest. Her finger tips resting a few inches above the knee on the other’s leg while her head turned. Another lovely little brown brow quirked upwards as she tilted her head to the side. V had stated they would reach their destination within about twenty minutes. This, naturally, left Juliet quite curious. “Why, My beloved Swan. Where are you taking us?” She cooed lightly, her voice not only pleased and excited but, again, curious. Lightly, those fingers trailed upwards and downwards, another inch in both direction. She longed to hold the other’s hand but, while driving, it just seemed like a bad idea.

As the vehicle drove forth, the outside, or their surrounding area, became of little interest to Juliet. There was something so damn hot about V driving a Mercedes. She loved girls who knew how to drive. Whether it was a motorcycle or otherwise. A part of her wanted to reach over and place her lips along V’s beautiful neck. The feeling of the other’s soft skin along her own as she trailed those lovely red lips upwards to V’s ear.

Juliet lightly glanced forth, mentally shaking the thought from her mind, and damning Tempty as she knew he would only encourage such, or ask why she didn’t. Surely, he deserved a punch for her mentally envisioning him, right? The thought humored Juliet greatly. However, chances were, with everything he’s going through, she wouldn’t dream of it. Think, yes, but never dream. Well, into depth. Her mind wondered back to Tempy. She wondered if she could still take him, though she was certain he allowed her to win on multiple occasions, now that he was all wolf and buff.

Juliet slowly turned back to V, catching her in mid-stare as their eyes met. This instantly warmed the bar tenders heart and her smile grew. “Shouldn’t you be watching the road, Swan?” She jested lightly, even now her voice was an octave of playful teases and desires. Lightly, Juliet leaned over and placed a soft kiss along the other’s cheeks. “Are we there yet?” She asked, playfully and, again, jesting as her lips continued until she reached the other’s jaw line.

Wearing:Mmm. Leather
Theme song: You fit me better than my favorite sweater
O.O.C: Sorry this took so long ><

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User ImageJuliet's hand placed on her thigh like that felt warm and natural.

If only their location was exciting as the blonde was. "My apartment." Vivian answered, glancing over again. Her hands were relaxed on the wheel as she took main streets rather than the freeway. Truth be told, she had many homes thanks to her wealthy father and her mother too picky to have just one property. They were close to her current abode and she swore she could almost hear the piano singing out a high d, beckoning her home.

Vivian laughed as Juliet teased her and let out a satisfied 'mmm' as she was shown such sweet affection. Carefully, she made a right and rolled down her window, hitting a few buttons on the keypad and opening the gate to the underground parking lot, she pulled in a parked in her reserved space. The musician turned her face, and placed a soft kiss on the other's lips before pulling away, unfastening her seat belt and stepping out of the car. "Here we are," She said happily as she waited for Juliet to exit before locking the door and strolling towards the stairwell to go up to the third floor of the building.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
His safety was a lot for him to wager a woman he barely knew. Then again they both appeared to like moving fast and so for now, she would play nice.

As she was given the gin and tonic she had almost forgotten she had ordered, she thanked the Russian doll and took a generous sip, killing a large portion of the glass before setting it down. It was strong like she had asked and that caused a smile to flash in way of the redhead. She looked back to Callahan, not bothering to fight him about the gold that rested on the counter.

Being antisocial, Tig couldn't say she agreed that meeting people was always something she enjoyed, but she got his point. The beauty nodded in agreement but narrowed her eyes at his next statement, flashing a moment of his vulnerability. "And why is that?" She asked him this with a mischievous grin, knowing all too well what he had meant.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
The werewolf was bad with women and having long ago accepted this fault allowed the lycan to keep himself from turning into a blushing idiot. Still the man was flustered but was stead fast in his resolve to keep from looking stupid. Quick on the rebound the wolf answered with, "Because I met a beautiful vampire." A big smile was on Kelly's face at the end of his statement.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. נєȥєвєℓℓɑ
Jez looks up at her waiter when she senses his anxiety once again. Her empathetic eyes watch him closely, noticing his restless nature. The girl can tell that he'd like to be away from here, probably alone until he can conquer the beast inside him. Well, not probably. That is a fact to the psychic. And despite Gus's monstrous nature, she can't find even an ounce of fear inside her. At least, not from his werewolf side. She is definitely anxious about what opinions he formulates of her. What a silly thing.

The sudden sound of the man's charming laugh catches Jez off-guard. Her eyes widen and her blush deepens at the noise. Such a lovely noise. Much more lovely compared to her usual snort of a laugh. That's just embarrassing. The blonde listens intently as Gus proceeds to speak both verbally and physically. He rests against the counter for a moment, acting as a repulsive force to the girl that leans away in return. She gets a whiff of his musky scent in his movement and is caught up on it for a moment. Being an introvert, the teen has never really been around people nonetheless men. Thus, such a smell is odd yet intriguing to her. She nibbles slightly on her labret piercing, finally feeling her own nerves kick in.

Just as the pale girl thought that things couldn't get anymore awkward for her, Gus compliments her. She stares at him almost worriedly with her brows furrowed, as if questioning his wellness. He couldn't possibly be talking to herself. Jez blinks her silver orbs a few times as she twirls the piercing in her lip. She mulls over his past few words and actions and it hits her -- he's been flirting with her. Even though the psychic could sense his emotions, this realisation comes as a surprise. She assumed he had some affections for the sweet stitched lady behind the counter with him. Surely such feelings can't be directed at herself. Unless . . . it's just a show for tips. That has to be it.

"Uh, my name is Jezebella," the blonde stammers in her Brit accent. "But you can call me whatever you want. It doesn't matter to me. I mean, as long as it isn't something nasty like cretin or hoodlum or--" She stops, realising her nervous ramblings and slumps back in her seat. Her tongue flicks at the inside of the metal in her lip as she ponders how to fix her blunder. "You prepare food very nicely," Jez comments finally in a quiet tone. When the presence of the doll-like woman approaches, the blonde glances at her timidly. Why couldn't she have just been served by the female bartender? Talking with another girl is so much easier than conversing with a hunk of a man resembling a Greek god.

"the ωєαҡ can never ғσяɢιѵє..
ғσяɢιѵєɳєss is the attribute of the sȶrσɳɢ.."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Wrong answer.

They were words Tig had heard from countless men, all regurgitated in a similar way and very to cliche to her by now. She wouldn't be a complete b***h, considering how nice Kelly had been, but she would not hold back her opinion completely. "Please," she began, doing her best not to sneer at him, "Like I've never heard that one." The sensual vampire even managed to keep her voice from being too sharp.

Tig sipped her gin and tonic again, with more precision this time. "I don't want to hear things that you think I want." She told him this with a friendly honesty. The beauty cryptic yes, and had quite the mouth on her, but she always spoke the truth with her friends. Now she looked at him deeply in the eye, swiveling a bit more to face him fully as she put a gentle hand on his knee. "I'm glad we met too." The woman's lips parted as she smiled right back.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
But he wasn't hitting on the woman...Tig's reaction left Kelly audibly sighing at the misinterpretation of his words. "I wasn't-" The vampire's soft hand fell on his knee stopping the man from speaking. The exotic eyes were dazzling and the smile the feline carried made the gruff wolf feeling a rush of blood to his cheeks. "..." The werewolf tapped his fingers against the counter as he thought up of a way to keep himself from feeling anymore foolish than he did. "Tell me then Tig." The woman was in no way a damsel in distress or even a lowly barfly. He would have to choose his words more carefully. "What is it exactly that you want to hear."
User Image

Wearing: This.
            With: Doll, Tig, Jez and Kelly.
            OOC:

This girl was too ******** cute.

Gus found a broad smile beaming wide across his lips as he looked down to his spiked tea, fiddling with the glass again as she spoke, her words meek and carefully placed before cutting off entirely and changing directions. “I like Jezebella.” He said quietly, lifting his slate toned eyes to meet hers, his head tilting to the side as his eyebrows creased. “You shouldn’t be so.. Uh.. Self-conscious, I guess? You’re-Beautiful.

He fell abruptly silent, eyes widening for a moment as he shook his head and laughed softly. “I’m sorry, I uh, lost track of what I was saying.Good cover, dumbass.

And thank you.” He said with another broad smile as he stood and collected her plate and her glass to take back to the kitchen, passing Doll along the way with the refill she’d been bringing him. “You’re sweet.” He told the Russian doll softly, smiling and picking up her empty plate and his as well before sliding passed into the kitchen. Once inside he washed up the dishes, left them to dry, and tucked the leftovers away into the refrigerator before refilling Jezebella’s tea and moving back into the room, sliding back into the seat across from her as he knocked back the black cherry whiskey doll had made, his face contorting at the contrasting bite between sweet and burning, but it was definitely good. He’d have to remember this one for later.

With that shot polished off and his stomach burning pleasantly, Gus pulled a pen from his pocket and began to scratch an absent doodle on the napkin that his glass had been sitting on, not really knowing what else to say, but also not wanting to just seem rude by up and ditching the girl. After all, he enjoyed her quiet company and the subtle but sweet perfume that lingered about her slender throat, it reminded him of… Something sweet and sugary, he just couldn’t put his finger on it.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Was he blushing? Tig couldn't tell as she kept her sight on his eyes, reluctantly removing her hand from his leg.

Words meant everything to her. "The ugly truth, I don't want you to even thinking about what I 'want' to hear," she said this with a shrug, as if it had been the obvious answer all along. The beauty fiddled with her glass absent minded, moving it in her fingers to and fro. "I'm certainly not going to sugar-coat things for you." Tig reminded him, she had better things to do.

Tired of her own fidgeting she rolled her shoulder and folded her hands in her lap, crossing her long legs shortly after. Her sexy voice started up again, "I wan't the same in return. Don't get your panties twisted," she joshed him, making one of her classic smirks that turned her good eye into a jewel.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. נєȥєвєℓℓɑ
As Gus begins to speak, his patron lifts her head to look at him through her snowy locks. His words sound sincere and overall kind. A hint of a smile tugs at the side of Jez's lip at such warmth. Even if it's just for extra money. Or is it? The girl listens to his words and has to catch herself from looking horrified at his next compliment as it comes from his mind, not his mouth. Even though his obvious hesitation hints at some secret, she can't reveal that she knows it. If the brunette knew of the psychic's abilities, he'd surely be uncomfortable. No one likes having their mind monitored 24/7. She certainly doesn't like having the privilege of doing so, but she can't help it. And people can't help having thoughts. The blonde glances away nervously as Gus's thoughts begin to flow with his words and become almost indistinguishable. She has to be careful about what she responds to in case she lets on to being in his head. Well, more like his thoughts being in her head -- either way it's creepy.

Jez nods her appreciation to her waiter as he grins and begins to collect the dirtied dishes. She gets another view of his backside in his journey to the kitchen, this time only interrupted by the obvious hormones wafting off of him. There's no way he meant that flattery. Gus is probably just a playboy or working it for the tips or something. She could take a peek in his mind just to be sure . . . 'No.' The teen couldn't do that. It would be intrusive and more rude than anything she's done tonight. But he wouldn't know . . . 'But I would.' By now, the girl's face has contorted into a thoughtful expression of her biting her lip and furrowing her brow. At the sound of the man returning, she blinks and looks into his slate eyes. No, she couldn't just intrude into his thoughts.

Intrigued, Jez watches as her waiter pulls out some paper and begins to absently doodle upon it. She feels a bubble of joy in her stomach at the sight, finding art to be one of the best things on this earth -- aside from cheese, of course. Her silver eyes follow his hand closely, getting lost in the smooth strokes he makes. It must be a way for Gus to unwind and clear his mind. At least, that's when she finds herself at her easel or with a sketchbook in her lap. The girl finds herself beginning to relax along with him in the comfortable silence that she doesn't realise she's hearing his musings until it's too late.

"It's vanilla," the blonde states, as if the brunette had just asked about her perfume. But he didn't. Jez's eyes widen and her head whips up to check his face, that deer in headlights look back upon her pale face.

"the ωєαҡ can never ғσяɢιѵє..
ғσяɢιѵєɳєss is the attribute of the sȶrσɳɢ.."
User Image
User Image
"When all your wishes are granted,
many of your dreams will be destroyed."

Glamorous, flashing green eyes smiled in the direction of Gus and the adorable little Jezebelle, who seemed to be looking much more comfy in the still strange surroundings. Good. the little marionette thought, She had seemed so cold, and so scared. Reaching the bar counter once more, she quickly went around and pulled out a small mug. Milk, vanilla, caramel and banana filling, and lastly coca were all thrown into a pot and set on simmer while the little Doll kept her eyes horizontal of the bar. Everyone seemed to be happy, and well taken care of, but just in case, pale hands quickly whipped up another heavily strong tonic and gin, a glass of ice water, for Gus to wash his whisky down with, and a few napkins.

Lost in thoughts, she ran a ringed hand through her tightly pinned, scarlet hair, and listened for the concoction on the stove to dig. Finally, after what had seemed like hours, she dumped the saucepan brew into a coffee cup, her famous Banana-Caramel hot chocolate. Black heals clinked across the floor, as a silver tray went around to be served. The gin and part tonic to Tig, The water to Gus, The hot chocolate to the pretty blonde who looked cold, and another glass to the wolf man. A sweet smile was served with everything, the thick black stitches out of place with the sincerity of the pulled back lips. Checking once more, she decided now would be a good time to step outside.

Closing the back door behind her, she took a long drag of nicotine and sucked in the night air. The puppet was growing tired, but having fun either way. Smiling softly, she took another drag and enjoyed her break.

Location: Delivering Drinks around the bar, Jeze, Gus, Wolfman, TigStatus: Growing tired Feeling: Satisfied with her job OCC

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff