Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Wearing: This.
            With: Doll, Tig, Jez and Kelly.
            OOC: Edited.

"I'm glad you like it, sugar.” The wolf responded with a kind smile before digging in further, though he paused a few moments later.

Being that Gus was still working on being in tune with his new senses, he was immediately assaulted by the feline musk that Tig carried, the scent of stale fear from the small, snowy girl that had come in, and by the older wolf that followed shortly thereafter, everything compiling with Doll’s mango perfume and he suddenly felt nauseous and unable to eat, overwhelmed. He took a deep breath and gently scooted the half-eaten plate away from him, eyes closing as he took several deep breaths through his mouth to try and help clear his head before glancing at the snow princess with his best, award winning southern smile. “Howdy.” He muttered, a nervous glance twisted towards the older wolf.

Why the hell is everyone so attractive here?” He couldn’t help but to ponder before he looked towards Kelly with a respectful nod, eyes downcast, gaze lifting again to study their newest arrival, though he tried to keep it respectful enough so as to not make her uncomfortable.

Tig's smiley wave of dismissal was taken with a return smile, and a nod.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
Two familiar faces, a familiar scent and a newcomer who seemed to have walked into the wrong business were all that Kelly could see and smell. Blondie must of been a rabbit in a past life from the way she seemed shy he thought as his eyes moved on from her to the only other male around.

The new cook was just someone who from the way Juliet had described it a fellow who had to learn to live with his new gift or curse. "Hello." Callahan replied to the man who seemed to be far from threatening as he could be.

Finally his eyes bounced from the living doll on to the Tigress who was still miffed at the way he woke her up. A grin crept up the man's face as he replied. "I'll wake you up with a good morning kiss next time." Her serious words had fallen on deaf ears.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. נєȥєвєℓℓɑ
Just as Jez gets comfortable in her worn wooden chair, she's suddenly assaulted by the minds of two more strangers appearing. She bows her head again, eyes closed in a pang of anguish at their loud thoughts. A few deep breaths later, she's back to normal. Why does everyone here have to have such powerful opinions and emotions? They leave nearly no room for the girl to be anxious anymore. But, as she raises her head to peer at everyone, her stomach flips. Everybody seated at the bar is quite far from the ordinary: a distraught feline vampyre lady, Frankenstein's sister, a handsome young werewolf, and a gruff dominant lycanthrope. This realisation makes Jez evermore wary of them, despite being supernatural herself. Still, she can't judge them. The glimpses of their minds that she does receive tells her that they all have something worth fighting for in their hearts; this ability to see through people is why the girl finds it difficult to condemn others, especially strangers. Even the rough-looking woman with a tail and matching ears is free from prejudice. Actually, she may just be the most interesting of the bunch.

EDIT: At the sound of a greeting being shot her way, Jez's eyes widen and lock onto the slate-eyed man for a brief second. In that heartbeat, she can sense his own torment at the sensory-overload, his anxiety, his awe, his contentment, his lust, his everything. She blinks and looks away, frightened that he might somehow become aware that she was able to sense all of that. But then the teen remembers his salutation and turns back to return it. She notices he's distracted by the other lycan and slumps back into her seat. The tension between the two is evident and intimidating to the girl. She'd rather not get involved in such a situation or be around to witness it. Luckily, the rougher-looking of the two seems to assert his dominance with little words and proceeds to flirt with the vampyre. She decides to keep her distance and to herself, until her stomach growls. A curse floats out of the blonde's glossy lips before her eyes dart to the two obvious employees at the counter. They look kind enough.

"Uh, c-could I--" Jez stops a moment to mull over what she wants to say. Trying to block out everyone else's thoughts has made it hard to formulate her own. "I need food. I can pay. I just need food." Smooth.

"all the єғғσяȶ in the ωσяℓɗ..
won't ɱαȶȶєя if you're not ιηsριяєɗ.."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
"You hound," her voice cut him down in a playful way.

She rose from her stool, impatient as ever and moved behind the counter to grab a bottle of gin, ******** the tonic. The tall woman moved back to her seat, opened the bottle and took about a few shots before setting the bottle down. The fire in her belly soon after made her feel so much better. "Could get hurt scaring a girl like that." She said this sweetly, implying she hadn't a reason to harm him. Not yet at least.

Tig took her eye off him, moving her finger over the curves of the bottle in front of her. "Did you dream Mr. Callahan?" She asked him without looking in his direction. Her brow moved downward in a way that only the slightest would catch.
User Image

OOC:

Gus nodded at the lycanthrope as he offered his greeting In a gruff voice, the simple word implying so much more beneath the surface, but he brushed it off as best he could. “Uh-er… Good evening.

And then the snow princess offered him a way to get out of the room long enough to chill the ******** out, and before the doll could ask he was swiftly on his feet, taking two steps closer to the girl with his hands upturned in a sign of peaceful intentions. “I can grab you something to eat, I just cooked a meal so…” He nodded and then took a step back, turning simultaneously in a perfectly executed “about-face” with such sharp parameters that his military background would be obvious.

Not that he cared.

Gus ducked into the kitchen and closed the door behind him with a grimace as he tugged at the collar of his t-shirt and dished out another helping of meat, vegetables and potatoes, added a dollop of sour cream and chopped chives as he had with his own and Doll’s before laying a fork on the side of the plate and carrying the dish out. No, it wasn’t anything fancy but it was a completely balanced meal and incredibly tasty to boot. He smiled at the girl as he slowly placed the plate down before her. “I’m Gus, the chef. Would you like something to drink too?

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
"You know you'd love it." The grin left his face as his focus turned to the new cook and the awkward woman. She seemed off in a rather incomprehensible manner or at first it seemed as such. Like the other lycan around though the man could guess it was anxiety brought forth from being around so many people. For the new kid on the block sensory overload was the norm. Enhanced senses made it very hard to concentrate without enough willpower or training. For the blonde girl, well he couldn't pinpoint it.

"Did you dream Mr. Callahan?"

Light brown eyes concealed under dark brown contacts shifted over to the vampire from which the alluring voice originated. "Maybe. Did you?" Kelly asked as he turned his body, all 6'0 of it around to face the curvy feline. "I'll spill if you do so first." It was a rather simple trade after all. One dream for another.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

At the approach of the young werewolf, Jez gapes up at him. Her jaw nearly hangs open in her awe of him. She's never been addressed by a Greek god before. Could this one be Hermes? The girl blinks her silver eyes to clear her mind of his jittery emotions and her own. She offers a slow nod to show her approval of a nice meal. Anything would do right now. She may even be coaxed into eating raw carrots, she's so hungry. Luckily, she discovers such an awful fate won't become of her as a warm plate of what smells to be something meaty and potato-y and cheesy. Saliva pools in the teen's mouth and she catches herself staring awkwardly again. But this time it's at the food, so she dismisses it as not nearly as rude.

Once the plate of Shepard's pie is placed before her, Jez is quick to literally dig right in. Amongst gulping down her food, she remembers her manners and grins up at her waiter. After a hard swallow, she says, "Th-thanks. Uh, a glass of sweet tea would be lovely?" The pale girl's eyes linger on his icy grey ones for just a heartbeat too long and she is quick to turn back to her food with a forkful of potatoes piled into her mouth. She can already feel the food beginning to replenish her strength and in turn aid in her strength to silence the unwelcomed voices in her head.

"the ωєαҡ can never ғσяɢιѵє..
ғσяɢιѵєɳєss is the attribute of the sȶrσɳɢ.."
User Image

OOC:

He was confused at first, as to why she’d been staring at him with her mouth slightly agape and her lovely eyes so weird and shiny, but he’d gotten over that, deciding it would be rude to ask.

Gus watched with a glimmer of pride as she snugly dug into the plate of food he’d placed in front of her, a grin crossing his features; “You’re very welcome.” He chimed quietly before turning and moving back into the kitchen where a bit of digging turned up a kettle, tea bags and a large paper bag of sugar. He made it just the way his mama used to, which was pure Southern sweet tea, crisp, cold and utterly refreshing. He poured two glasses, added ice, wedges of lemon and brought them out to the bar, setting one before the woman and drawing the other towards himself as he sat across from her.

The black cherry whiskey that Doll had prepared for him was added to the tea that he’d made, the lemon squeezed within, and he sipped at it contently. “What brings you this way?” He asked the snow princess with a friendly smile.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
She continued to act almost disinterested. Glancing now about the room, spotting the meek little thing gobbling up food. She chuckled before turning back to her friend.

She looked at him, considering for a moment and running through what she could remember of the nights dream. After a moment she had decided. "Alright. I was drowning. A body of water too deep to reach the surface." She said this in a choppy sort of way, relaying blurry images in her mind. Tig shrugged, thinking little of it. She swigged the bottle again, like groundhog day.

"You're turn." She muttered, half hopeful his dream would be more interesting had he slept at all. The beauty turned a little towards him now, giving him her full attention.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
That wasn't a dream! More of a nightmare from his amateur opinion Kelly guessed. Certainly unpleasant feeling drowning was be it to a vampire or a werewolf. "Crossing moving bodies of water is a drawback to your species is it not?" The man commented as he wondered whether being a feline or vampire made the dream worse. Shrugging as he could find no answer to the double whammy the wolf went along with the show and tell.

With the pretty vampire paying full attention to him Kelly shook his head. "Can't say it was as exciting or terrifying as yours. I just had a dream I was in a field somewhere extremely hot. Just me and unseen faces walking through a field of flowers in full bloom." As he spoke the foggy memory of last night's sleep was slowing coming back to him. "Meself in a poppy field was all." The wolf fell silent as he thought about its meaning.

V_B0MBER's Waifu

Sparkly Fatcat

'His voice is just as alluring as his godlike physique,' Jez muses as she nods appreciatively at him. She keeps her mouth full of the delicious grub, trying to keep from saying anything else stupid. Like offering to help him control the beast inside. Or warning him of the feuds that can occur between two lycanthropes. But such statements would be weird in unprovoked conversation. The girl was taught better than that. Instead, she hums her approval of the food as the man turns to leave. Her eyes instinctively travel to his backside, but she's suddenly distracted by the nostalgic memories she receives hints of. The images conjured are foggy, and the emotions are indistinct. For once, the psychic is kind of dejected that she has enough strength to keep another's mind at bay. But in the long run, that will be more beneficial.

By the time the kind man returns, Jez is scraping the last crumbs of ground beef from her plate. She's about to pick it up to lick the gravy off when she senses his presence. Slowly, the girl moves her hands to her lap to keep away from the plate. She looks up upon the lycan's approach and attempts another kind smile. She really couldn't thank him enough for being so warm despite her marred social skills. Anyone else would have dismissed her as a crazy cat lady and given her a dirty look. But not Hermes.

"Th-thanks. A lot," the blonde repeats as a tea is set before her and she begins to gulp that down. After getting some food into her body, Jez able to speak with more strength and her light British accent begins to show itself. Just another thing to find peculiar about her in a place such as this. With this growing vigor, a light blush comes over her cheeks at the mention of her reason for being here. "Uh, I got lost." Her silver eyes travel down to her half-empty glass of tea in embarrassment. This, out of all of her rudeness this evening is what shames her.

"the ωєαҡ can never ғσяɢιѵє..
ғσяɢιѵєɳєss is the attribute of the sȶrσɳɢ.."

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
It was a simple fear surfacing though her self conscious. Her mind unwinding the emotion in a harmless state.

"I don't mind the ocean when I'm on a ship," she said this in a very straightforward way as if playing on experience. "And the occasional swim on a hot night isn't bad." Her tail flicked as that was the Tigress talking. She listened to his explain what he remembered and pondered on it while he spoke. "What color poppy?" Tig asked this as if she just had to know as it was the first thing that popped in her mind.

"Do you like the country, Kelly?" She now asked, leaning back a little on the stool hands interlaced behind her head with her elbows out.

Newbie Regular

Kelly Callahan
User Image
Captivating by the Tigress Kelly listened to her reasoning as his eyes occasionally stared at her tail swaying back and forth. It would've been easy to mistake him for staring at her fine rear which he most certainly wasn't at this time. As she asked what color the poppies were and if he liked the countryside the man looked back as the woman changed posture.

Without her arms to her front the ample bosom hidden away by her shirt was there for Kelly to admire. Tig certainly was well endowed the man thought as he took a second to peek at her chest before answering. "They were red, pinkish purple, white. A field of fully blossoming poppies. Quite pretty now that I think of it." Certainly an oasis of life in amongst the barren dirt that surrounded them in his dream and from whatever memories they had come from.

"I like the countryside Tig. Find it nice to get some fresh air away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Do you?" The wolf asked as he looked at the gorgeous woman. Had they meant in his youth the lovely feline would of most certainly smacked him for several offenses.

Desirable Millionaire

7,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
If his eyes were going to wander so would hers. Though, probably for different reasons.

Tig admired his broad shoulders, thinking of how he had looked towering over her as she woke and how those shoulders had looked then. Her thoughtful imagery changed as he spoke more of his dreamscape, filling with the same poppies he spoke of. "I bet," she concurred, smiling as he checker her out.

"I've lived in the woods all my life. I belong there." The feline's grin widened as she spoke, showing glimpses of her fangs. "Sometimes it's nice to lose yourself on the streets of a new city." She told him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff