Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Phantom

1-14-14

User Image

Tucked away on the streets of Gaia the Black Cat Cafe is a medium sized building not overly decorated or lavished. Its windows are large so that you can look easily inside at the interior and the feel of the room, two small rows of rose bushes sit under the windows giving off the sweet sent and sight of its bright red petals. The interior is warm and friendly, the glass case showing off some of the sweet treats that can be ordered and a sign hanging behind the counter with list of tea's and coffees. A fireplace sits towards the back area to keep the Cafe a nice temperature, the room has both tables/chairs and booths for sitting at as well as a large TV hung against the wall for viewing.

Creator- ToxicCandyTreat
Type: Walk-In, Casual
PG-13
Follow ToS
Semi-literacy
Post style is up to you
Questions: Just send me a message :3

Feral Phantom

User Image

~Claira Thornage~

I'm counting on hearts like yours to keep me burning
To keep me up 'til two in the morning
You be bright when I'm starting to rust
You be why behind the what...

Clair walked along the sidewalk, it was slightly cold this morning so she pulled the black hoodie a little closer to her body as she thought about what would need to be done today. She hoped that it wouldn't get to busy since she was the only one there but the extra income would be helpful, before she realized it the door to The Black Cat stood in front of her. She pulled her hand out of the warm pocket and fiddled with her keys for a moment then finally unlocked the door and stepped inside.
She flipped the switch on the wall and suddenly the cafe light up in a sweet light. She glanced over at the fireplace 'its so far away' she thought, then with a snap of her fingers a spark ignited and a flame started to grow from the wood inside. "Magic does have its handiness" she said as she walked over to the main counter, jumping up slightly and sitting on the counter she placed her keys to the side and looked out the window.

Race: Human/Witch
Job: Owner of Cafe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Remy walked into the cafe, shaking off the cold. He look around and saw only two females sitting around the bar. He walked over to nodded to them. "Ladies. Who is the owner of this small cafe? I could use a drink please." Remy spoke as he sat down a few chairs down. Remy continue to look around the place and smiled a bit. He thought to himself, what a nice place. Kinda reminds me of a small cafe in his home state. He interlaced his fingers together and rested his chin on the hands. Closing his eyes for a moment.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff