Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Kayte Adrastea

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Ah, so I should assume you are the owner of this building then?" she smiled, stepping past the woman, covering her nose with the black knit scarf around her neck to keep from smelling the smoke on her hostesses breathe. 'Foul smelling concoction.' she hissed in her own thoughts, while bowing her head in thanks.

Once inside she stepped softly to the bar, setting down her purse, and removing her black leather gloves. Clawed black shellac nails rummage through her now open purse to find her agenda, pen, planner, and wallet. Setting them all down neatly on the counter as she await the hostess to inform her of the tea she would be able to offer.

The young Mistress noticed the flickering of something furry, a distinguishable smell filling her nose as she again covered it with her scarf. Looking over her shoulder, she notice another woman, with a tail and matching ears atop her head.

Battony's Attire

{{OoC: No worries. I'm a little rusty so forgive me if I seem to miss something here and there.}}

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
BubbleBatChan

†.:ⓀⒶⓎⓉⒺ ⒶⒹⓇⒶⓈⓉⒺⒶ :.†

User Image
...Keep your enemies close...

"You would be correct." She said as she followed her into the bar and moved to one of the four fireplaces in the room. She lit the one closest to the bar before returning to her post behind it. "What was I after? Oh, yes, tea" She said as she began rooting around underneath the bar for a moment. "I have peach, apple spice, green and black" She said finally, setting the boxes on the counter as she found them.

Kayte is wearing: This

...And your lovers closer...

[[OoC: No problem This is the first time I've RPed in a few months too ]]

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow quietly stood on the last step of the stair case. Her hazel eyes looking around, as her fox ears perked up to the small movement from the bar. Turning her gaze, there was a women. A very fancy, looking woman. Tilting her head in interesting to the being, she softly walked over to the bar as well. She was kinda a little nosy fox. Her bare feet touching the wooden floors that lead her to the stool away from the girl. Seeing all the things neatly placed on the counter, her hazel eyes then staired her with a soft express "why so many stuff??" she asked, softly to the women.

Then looked to the owner that was reading out names of teas.

((edited..hee))

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Kayte Adrastea

phyco13

Not bothered by the cold weather as she seemed, the young Mistress, pulled off her scarf and removed her hat finally.
Her long black hair pinned tightly into an extravagant up-do a single white rose tucked behind her ear.
Tapping her long claws gently on top of her planner she pointed to the Apple Spice Tea box and grinned. "That one would be lovely thank you, Miss..." her voice held in the air as she removed her sunglasses a sudden surprise if anyone were to pay attention to her eyes long enough to realize they were a lovely bright red.

Her attention was taken to the young fox. "Why so? Oh these... So that I may be prepared." she grinned as politely as she could. She wasn't to fond of the fox girl's nosiness.

Battony's Attire

{{OoC: Ah, well then this was a good roleplay to step into.}}

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Kayte gave a smile and a nod at the woman's choice. "That is a good one." She said as she put the other boxes back on their shelf. She glanced to the fox girl as she began to fill a kettle with water. "If you need anything let me know sweetie." She said before heading through a swinging door to the kitchen to put the kettle on. She gave a nod to Cook, who was chopping up vegetables, prepping them for the week's meals.

As she waited for the kettle, she spoke to Cook and found out what was on the menu tonight. A few minutes later the whistling of the kettle alerted her that the water was ready. She quickly thanked the man and reemerged from the swinging door. She poured the water over a tea bag and set the cup on a saucer and placed it in front of the woman. "Would you like anything to go in it?"

[[OoC: ]]

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
Kayte Adrastea

Taking a sniff of the tea she was very satisfied. "No thank you. I like my tea as pure as it can be when it comes from a simple bag, though a napkin would be lovely." she grinned, and took a small sip.
The flavors graced her tongue as she began to open her wallet, her nails clicking gently over the metal clasp.

"How much do I owe for the tea. And...I didn't catch your name when I came in." her eyes gazed up to her hostess as she pulled out a coin from the change compartment in her wallet.

Battony's Attire

{{OoC:}}

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow remained quiet, as her hazel eyes met with hers. The color of red, "hmm..." giving a small nod, as her fox ears perked up once more to what the owner had asked her. A small smile appeared on her lips, watching her disappear behind the door. Shadow took a small sniff, the women beside her was not human. By the eyes of course. "If you don't mind me asking. What are you? " Turning her attention once more on the lady "your not human, for your eyes are red. Your not a vampire? are you?" titling her head abit to her question she had asked. Then looking back to where the owner had asked the question.

(( sorry, my comp dyed, and its acting stupid too ))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

"I can do hat." She smiled as she reached for a napkin and again placed it in front of her. "The name's Kayte." She said, "And one gold piece, for the tea." She wasn't one to over charge the simple things, and honestly, she hadn't opened the inn to make a profit, though that was always an added bonus. She did it for the nostalgia and the companionship. Besides, inn life was really the only life she knew.

[[OoC: I have to go pick my husband up from work, I'll be back in about 30-40 if we don't have to pick up his friend, if we do it'll be closer to an hour. I'm sorry I'll hurry back!]]

BubbleBatChan

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
phyco13

Kayte Adrastea

Pursing her lips together as her gaze met the young foxes the young Mistress's eyes flashed to a shade of brick red and back. Parting her lips into a somewhat forced smile she nodded her head towards Kayte all the while not letting her eyes move from the fox.
"Kayte, what a lovely name. Greek origin is it not?" taking a long sip of her tea the young Mistress, turned her attention back to the fox.

While setting her tea cup down on it's saucer she half closed her lids and bared her pristine white teeth. Twitching her cheeks to extend her rather large canines. "Why yes. A Vampire I am. Are you scared?" she smiled, retracting her fangs and taking another innocent sip of her tea.

Battony's Attire

{{OoC: No worries to either of you. ^^ I'll be off to bed here in a bit though. So if I'm not on by the time you get back Kayte I apologize.}}

Lonely Vampire

BubbleBatChan

User Image

Shadow remained quiet, as she now knew the owners name. Hearing the females vampires voice, and looked. She was kinda scared of her, Shadow wished he was here. "Alittle" she whispered, slowly her fox ears perked downwards. Her hazel eyes remained on her. "im half, as well. A hybrid. You can say" Watching her drink her tea, as what she had done was completely normal. "Im Shadow by the way" giving the Vampiress a small bow.

((take your time...see you when you get back^^ ))

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
phyco13

"Well I'm sorry to say but you have nothing to fear. I don't feed on other creatures." she sighed finishing off her tea and setting the cup back down.
"A hybrid hmm? And do you think I am as well?" she leaned in towards Shadow. "Because for your information I am not. Pure as the day I was born." she scoffed slightly.

"Yes yes, I know the whole introductory game. I am Battony Lynn. Mistress to Little Hallows Eve Castle. Owner of The National Museum of Nocturnal Life." she flicked her tongue out against her front teeth as she dabbed at her lips with the napkin.

"Now what is a little one like yourself doing without a caregiver?" she inquired, leaning back in her seat, grasping her pen and tapping it lightly on her planner.

Battony's Attire

{{OoC:}}

Lonely Vampire

BubbleBatChan

User Image

Shadow couldn't help but blink to what she had down. Giving a small smile "nice to meet you. Aaaaa, I know, you smell like a pure breed. I mean, you have very nice cloths" Slowly looking around, as she was pulling on her fox ear listening to what Battony was saying. Trying to think what or how to respond to the young Mistress's question. "hmm...well" she said softly to her, then looked at her once more "im...looking for someone..." Shadow said with a small smile "what about you? If you don't mind me asking? your far from home. aren't you?"

(( srry, if its small ))

Demonic Muse

8,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
phyco13

A slender black brow raised as Battony tilted her head to the side. "So you're looking for someone?"

Jotting down a few notes in her book, she then closed the cover quickly, then piling her things back into her purse, as she stood from her spot at the bar. "It wouldn't happen to be a lover you're looking for would it?" she chuckled, clicking her heels over to one of the large weathered couches.
The warn leather nice and comfy against her weight.

"I am here strictly on business. I'm looking to open my Castle as a personal establishment and need to make notes about what types of places are happening and what there seems to be lack of." she rested her hands down on the cushion, crossing one leg over the other.

Battony's Attire

{{OoC: No worries, I, myself am working off a year of writers block. But alias I am off to bed since it is late, and I need to be up early in the morning. I hope to continue roleplaying with you all in the morning. Night!}}

Lonely Vampire

BubbleBatChan

User Image

Shadow couldn't help but give a small laugh to the answer "My wolf. Yes" she said with a small smile. Slowly her fox ears perked up and watched her write something in her journel. Giving a small nod to Battony response "oh aye see. But, to be honest sometimes everything you may write may not work. It all comes from you and what you would like it to be" Watching her take her stance and putting everything away in her purse, Shadow slowly watched her make her way to the couch area. Seeing how tired she was, maybe the journey and going to different buildings took a lot out of her.

Giving a small smile, Shadow took her stand as well, and slowly made her way to the back. "If im not mistaken, the spa should be around here" crossing her arms, as she was walking down the hallways of the inn. Looking at everything that was presented to her.

(( sounds good. we will meet again^^ nighty night ))

Shameless Sex Symbol

18,500 Points
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

User Image

Kayte watched as the two went their separate ways which was good. She'd preferred that they get to know the place anyway. She began to wash the two small dishes as she tried to keep herself busy, lest she allow her thoughts to wander. The days were rapidly approaching the anniversary of her freedom. The reason why she'd bounced from inn to inn all her life. Though it should be a happy time, it also brought back the pain of all of the losses she'd suffered in that time.

Her busy work failed her as her mind shifted the her lost brother and sister in law. And their little girl Victoria. Victoria had been miraculously lucky enough to escape the assassination. A small tear rolled down her cheek as she thought of the pain that Victoria had gone through, she'd be fourteen now, wherever she was. Occasionally she got word of her status, but out of necessity, she'd had to relinquish custody to a more stable hideaway home. It was for the best she supposed, but she missed the girl terribly. She quickly swiped the tear away as she poured herself a shot of the first liquor she touched. Bacardi 151, it was a kick in the a**, but it was needed as it finally snapped her thoughts away from the morose train they were on. Besides, it wouldn't do for her to be crying if new customers turned up. She plastered a smile on her face as she took up her position leaning against the back of the bar.

[[OoC: ]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out