Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mia_Marque
Milhouse_Destroyer
His head twitched slightly but he kept kissing her neck and shoulder, sliding his hands under her shirt rubbing them against her back.

Her skin prickled as his hands touched the skin of her back. With so much going on at once, her body hardly knew which thing to react to. Shaking her head slightly, she trailed her lips along the side of his neck and up to his jawline.

His hands roamed her back, one along her lower back and the other making it's way towards her bra.
Milhouse_Destroyer
His hands roamed her back, one along her lower back and the other making it's way towards her bra.

She began raising the edges of his shirt up, pulling it very slowly along his torso, almost covertly as if she didn't want him to realize exactly what she was doing.
Mia_Marque
Milhouse_Destroyer

She began raising the edges of his shirt up, pulling it very slowly along his torso, almost covertly as if she didn't want him to realize exactly what she was doing.

His hand finally reached her bra and with a snap of his fingers, it was unhooked.
Milhouse_Destroyer
His hand finally reached her bra and with a snap of his fingers, it was unhooked.

Mia felt her bra give way, and a surge of red washed over her face. She was thankful that her face was buried, because so much blushing was very hard to explain.
Mia_Marque
Milhouse_Destroyer

Mia felt her bra give way, and a surge of red washed over her face. She was thankful that her face was buried, because so much blushing was very hard to explain.

He slid his hands out from under her shirt and roamed below the belt over her pants(??).
Milhouse_Destroyer
Mia_Marque
Milhouse_Destroyer

He slid his hands out from under her shirt and roamed below the belt over her pants(??).

((I'm not sure how much more we can do within this thread without getting banned.))
(( I would venture to guess that you've already done enough to get banned should someone decide they want to report you. ))
((Nope, there have been no graphic descriptions other than a mention of an undergarment and biting. Oh, and the word torso. How vulgar... Sorry babe, but things have been vague enough and have stayed far enough away from the actual act that we are still safe.))
Mia_Marque
((Nope, there have been no graphic descriptions other than a mention of an undergarment and biting. Oh, and the word torso. How vulgar... Sorry babe, but things have been vague enough and have stayed far enough away from the actual act that we are still safe.))

((maybe we should take it to PMs))
[Yeah, maybe you should.]
((Yes, probably. Just message me at will..... Do people seriously bounce around threads just reading other people's conversations, waiting for a colorful one to come up? That's a tad bit creepy. o.O ))
Mia_Marque
((Yes, probably. Just message me at will..... Do people seriously bounce around threads just reading other people's conversations, waiting for a colorful one to come up? That's a tad bit creepy. o.O ))

((Ya no s**t lol alrighty incoming message in like soon hehe))
((Make meh pretty. ^-^ ))
Mia_Marque
((Make meh pretty. ^-^ ))

((O.o oootay Mia lol... As you may now know, I am here...but sadly no one is here at this moment lmao))
((wow O.o this place looks awfully dead right about now))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff