Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark the Angel
"You appear to be hurt. Is there anything perhaps I can do to help you?" She quietly spoke, "My powers are not much, sir. But I can do many other things...perhaps something I can get for you to treat your wounds?"

She watched carefully as the bizzare things seem to be happening. She paid no mind to it much and looked at him with solemn eyes. "My name is Kalista. I cannot let you go on suffering such pain without doing all I can, Shadow Devrry."
Shadow heard the girls voice and shrugged it off. All he could think about was of Savra. A dark halo appeared about Shadow's head, a firey smoke emerged from this dark ring. His black demonic tail unwraveled itself from his leg and reached up grabbing his katana. Pulling it down it allowed the Katana to fall out. Grabbing the weapon Shadow brought it up with his tail. Standing up at the same time, knocking the chair back, his tail emmited immense strength cutting the table at radius.

Cutting right through the wood from the bottom and after doing so, his tail just dropped the sword. Shadow turned and looked at the girl. One clear scar on the right side of his face, at the bridge of his nose stretching down to his cheek, and another two similar ones on the bottom of that cheek stretching down his neck. Along joining the crowd of hundreds of scars Shadow carried, he now has anew horizonically one on his left cheek.

The sunglasses on his face fall off onto the floor and he stares hollow into the little girl with his pale gray eyes. It was nearly a giant not only in width but in height, as he stood 6' 2". Shadow licked his lips grabbing at the blood.

"DeVryy... so that the Sky would not own seeing what I'm have become.. Savra... oh Savra... " He whimpered as he shrugged the little girl off wanting to help him. He turned from her and walked off a few feet breathing heavily. There it could be seen two large black feather wings glissening in the light, emerged from his back, his tail wraveled around his right leg.
"What does the judgement of others matter?" The girl whimpered out, "So you are not what you wish to be. That only means you have other paths to travel. You wish to travel alone I sense. Why must we suffer alone when we suffer in similiar ways? Forget it..." Kalista spoke softly. She couldn't help him because he wished to be alone in his suffering and torment. Her eyes drifted away then back onto his towering figure as she was extremely small.

"I leave you be if you wish it. But may I ask something before you send me away, Mr. Shadow?" Her figure thought already pale had dull away a little more and her voice truly humbled.
Dark the Angel
"What does the judgement of others matter?" The girl whimpered out, "So you are not what you wish to be. That only means you have other paths to travel. You wish to travel alone I sense. Why must we suffer alone when we suffer in similiar ways? Forget it..." Kalista spoke softly. She couldn't help him because he wished to be alone in his suffering and torment. Her eyes drifted away then back onto his towering figure as she was extremely small.

"I leave you be if you wish it. But may I ask something before you send me away, Mr. Shadow?" Her figure thought already pale had dull away a little more and her voice truly humbled.
What she spoke was something he had heard hundreds of times, even from himself. "I am Despair... pain and suffering... Sure. " He said as he turned around as he was licking the side of his lips, getting at the fresh blood that came from him.
Shadow SDG
Dark the Angel

What she spoke was something he had heard hundreds of times, even from himself. "I am Despair... pain and suffering... Sure. " He said as he turned around as he was licking the side of his lips, getting at the fresh blood that came from him.

"Who is Savra?" She lifted her eyes up at his massive black wings.
Dark the Angel
Shadow SDG
Dark the Angel

'Savra... Who is Savra? ' He repeated in his mind as he searched for an answer. His somewhat sad facial expressions turned to a malicious look as he replied.

"A calamity... She gave me this..." He said as he reached up with his left hand touching the blood on his face, "Savra LeVit... one devilish woman... I love it... and hate it.... Someone..." He cut himself off and gave her a funny questioned look. As to why he was telling her or why he was so thrilled and scared at the same time.

"Another person laid back upon this dust field most of us call home," He said now nonchalantly, cool and more collective than he was a few moments ago. His wings came close to his body, until they folded around his body, as to keep him warm or something. His eyes shook wildly, staring off in the distance as if searching for something.
Shadow SDG
Dark the Angel
Shadow SDG
Dark the Angel

'Savra... Who is Savra? ' He repeated in his mind as he searched for an answer. His somewhat sad facial expressions turned to a malicious look as he replied.

"A calamity... She gave me this..." He said as he reached up with his left hand touching the blood on his face, "Savra LeVit... one devilish woman... I love it... and hate it.... Someone..." He cut himself off and gave her a funny questioned look. As to why he was telling her or why he was so thrilled and scared at the same time.

"Another person laid back upon this dust field most of us call home," He said now nonchalantly, cool and more collective than he was a few moments ago. His wings came close to his body, until they folded around his body, as to keep him warm or something. His eyes shook wildly, staring off in the distance as if searching for something.

Clearly he was obessed with her, she knew that but it made her even more curious that he responded to her. She wanted to ask more, to find out more, but she yielded and remembered her promise to him. He left her with wanting to know more than answering her, yet she would not force the issue to bare his thoughts to her - a strange lil' weak spirt-girl who was nothing but a shadow on the wall.

"T-t-thank you." She hummed almost as she turned away, "I'll leave you with your pain and misery, Mr. Shadow. Hope it comforts you more than I bothered you with my curiousity." She began toward the door and sighed as she reached it. She stood there in deep thought wanting to know more, but willed herself not to pester him any further. Just fall through, just fall through. Do what you promised, Kalista. Damnit, just fall. She argued within her mind and her head hung lowly.

Why couldn't she just slip through the door and forget the encounter? She wanted to know more, yet she dare not turn around. She wanted to know why he was afraid, but she was afraid of him herself. He terrified her yet she wanted to know more about him. Why did he come here? Why did she even care?
Dark the Angel
Clearly he was obessed with her, she knew that but it made her even more curious that he responded to her. She wanted to ask more, to find out more, but she yielded and remembered her promise to him. He left her with wanting to know more than answering her, yet she would not force the issue to bare his thoughts to her - a strange lil' weak spirt-girl who was nothing but a shadow on the wall.

"T-t-thank you." She hummed almost as she turned away, "I'll leave you with your pain and misery, Mr. Shadow. Hope it comforts you more than I bothered you with my curiousity." She began toward the door and sighed as she reached it. She stood there in deep thought wanting to know more, but willed herself not to pester him any further. Just fall through, just fall through. Do what you promised, Kalista. Damnit, just fall. She argued within her mind and her head hung lowly.

Why couldn't she just slip through the door and forget the encounter? She wanted to know more, yet she dare not turn around. She wanted to know why he was afraid, but she was afraid of him herself. He terrified her yet she wanted to know more about him. Why did he come here? Why did she even care?
Shadow of course was known for being extremely chaotic and malicious of a being. Though nothing ever spooked him. Nothing ever got infront of him, nothing bothered him greatly. He covered himself and hid in the corner of the bar. He was muttered in tongue, then a few seconds later he quickly sat down. The ice form grealty all around him as the nitrous heavily sat in.

Keeping his wings extremely close, his Halo hung over his head with a slight slant. His tail hugged his chest, under his wings. Three things, no one ever saw of Shadow. No one almost no one has ever seen his Halo, let alone all three of them out on him, his wings, halo and tail. Though, how could he have a halo, even if it be dark. One could possibly figure it out, if they knew anything of celestials.

Shadow rocked himself back and for trying not to think. Though without even knowing, Shadow keep saying her name outloud to himself, "Savra..S," and so on. His pale gray eyes began to fade a pitch black shade, creating his eyes to be entirely covered in black. He didn't pay no attention to the girl, all he's doing is trying to think of things about things.
She didn't want to bother with looking back. She let out a sigh and knew that she had to leave of she was just going to draw herself into something she knew nothing about. The door sat in front of her as she lifted her chin to look up.

A hand phased through and grappled the spirit's neck as she was hurled through it quickly.

Her eyes tightly shut as she held onto the wrist of the hand squeezing on her neck. Impossible! She was a spirit, no one but her mistress could touch her physically. She peeked with her green eyes to see a pair of smiling and sadistic crimson eyes smiling at her.

"D-Dark!?" She coughed as the demon lifted her in to the air.

"My sister's lil' pet...how are we doing? Are we lonely without Saryu's influence yet?"

"Where is she? What have you done with her?" Kalista cried out quietly.

"Nothing, yet...but I won't worry about her. You are a problem. I have to take that out so you don't interfere, my dear."

"You cannot hurt me..." She whimpered, trying her best to struggle out of Dark's grasp.

"Ah, Saryu has been lying again. It's not impossible to kill someone's will, especially when they barely had any will left for themselves. You are my sister's will reflection. You are too weak to fight back and I can just merely stamp you out."

"You won't...!" Kalista cried, "Saryu won't let that happen!"

Dark was silent but continued to smile, suddenly as she held onto Kalista's neck her claws pierced through the spirit's neck and the small girl's body became almost physically real. Blood rushed from the pierced points and Dark ripped out the now mortal being's chunk of flesh of her throat. Kalista fell to the ground as the blood sputtered out like a fountain. She instinctively grasped the deep wound, trying but failing to stop the bleeding.

Dark paced around the girl as she curled on the ground with the same smile, pieces of flesh falling from her bloody claw hand as her other claw extended out and she plunged her claw through the writhing girl's back. The bones instantly broken through as Dark forcefully ripped out a small glowing orb from the newest wound. The orb began to absorb into her palm as Kalista finally stopped moving around. Dark scoffed almost pleased with how desperately the lil' girl tried to live, but she found it amusing that she was going to fail miserably. She took the time to admire her work as the small body of the girl laid there then to hid away the evidence, she snapped her fingers and pressed a bloody finger as if she were hushing the scene. The body burst into flames as Dark began to walk away.
Shadow was entirely unaware what was going on. As he had his energy sealed off and completely protecting him from the outside world. He slumbered for a little while. The shadows pooled over him and consumed him into darkness, taking him away for now.
OOC: ON

Shadow ********! Call me when you get a chanse.
Yar.
Yar.

Yar.

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
~walks in and sits at the bar~ ninja
Cautiously, a young girl pushed the door open and took a look at the room. Striding over to the bar, she took a seat, humming absentmindedly.

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
Kitsuan
Cautiously, a young girl pushed the door open and took a look at the room. Striding over to the bar, she took a seat, humming absentmindedly.
eek gaaaa!!
~looks at you for a sec~
what are you humming??
-grins-
Just a little tune, do you really find it that scary?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff