Welcome to Gaia! ::

((*Rubs eyes and yawns* Whoa, I slept for a pretty long time. =B))
(( Shut up. You'll sleep when you're dead dammit. ))
((*Dies*))
(( Damn. Well now... >.> Dreamer did it! ))
((*Turns into a zombie and eats yer face* domokun ))
(( -Slaps it around.- 0_o. I'm going to make an Rp IC entrance. ))
((Oh, okies. *Ponders if how she would respond*))
"Savra Levit... Vith Dos..." Shadow said as he walked into the Underworld Bar. He was thinking of something long in the past of his history. His eyes squinted as he stopped in the doorway and held the door open for a few seconds with his left hand. From toe to head, Shadow was wearing dark shades of clothing. He didn't know why he was thinking of that evil person, but it began to piss him off and give him an edgy-mood now.

He had on his black casual combat boots, zip up. His torn coal roughed pants with a black belt. On his left legs thigh, he had two 26 in" steel batons strapped to him. His left thigh carried a desert eagle pistol, two clips below it. On his belt was two types of gernades, flash and incendiary. Wearing a special upgraded vest, black and it carried two FN-Five-SeveN pistols with four extra clips on it. Two on the side for his Assualt Rifle, his ASW-58OSW which he carried on his left shoulder, gripped by his left hand.

Ontop of his shoulder, on his vest is his combat knife for standard procedure of mounting. A black sheath katana on his back. Around his neck is a black leather collar studded with white crosses upsidedown. A pair of black sunglasses hanging on the bridge of his nose. A pair of armor plated and blasstic inserted padded gloves and forearm. He moved inbetween lights and shadows.

After passing all the interior he finally made his way to the back of the room. Not seeing anyone into the building at the time, Shadow didn't think much of it. Though if anyone was watching this man, they would notice the scars, on which little parts of his body that was revealed, they covered him. Along with those three indistinctable three on his face. Shadow was a badass and didn't care what others thought. After settling against the back of the wall. Shadow crossed his arms and watched the crowd closely, though with little care.

It came apparent that there was something emiting from this man. Nitrous Oxide emerged from his body, he is not a typical being on Earth by far. It was now freezing a large eight foot diameter around him, after being there for a few minutes, as seen of the ice crystals slowly forming. His pale gray eyes searched the room slowly for anyone, he then settle against the wall with ease. He kept his mind locked with telekensis from others and kept a watchful sense in the shadows for anyone approaching with the entire leaque.

Shadow is being cautious as he knows how alot of people want him dead and wasn't clear on who knew that he is back. His gray hair can be barely seen by anyone lurking, as it wasn't before with his fast pace and him being six foot tall, his silverish hair shines from that of the crystals reflecting the dim light within the Underworld.
"Vith Dos.." He dredged.
A spectar vision of a brown hair girl snuck around peering at the strange man that walked in. Her green eyes tilted to the side as her sad expression watched him carefully. He uttered odd words as she crept closer to him but still being cautious. "Who are you?" Her voice asked out like an distant echo.
Dark the Angel
A spectar vision of a brown hair girl snuck around peering at the strange man that walked in. Her green eyes tilted to the side as her sad expression watched him carefully. He uttered odd words as she crept closer to him but still being cautious. "Who are you?" Her voice asked out like an distant echo.
Shadow quirked a browl as this seemingly young person asked him a question.

"Who am I? Who are you?" He questioned nonchalantly as he laid his assualt rifle on the table next to him.
Shadow SDG
Dark the Angel

"Who am I? Who are you?" He questioned nonchalantly as he laid his assualt rifle on the table next to him.

Like a definant child she pouted and placed her hands onto her tiny hips. "This is a business not some shoot gallery, Mister. I'm a spirit protector/guardian. My mistress was..." She paused and looked at the ground before she returned her pout and a glare at him. "I asked first!"
Dark the Angel
Shadow SDG
Dark the Angel

Like a definant child she pouted and placed her hands onto her tiny hips. "This is a business not some shoot gallery, Mister. I'm a spirit protector/guardian. My mistress was..." She paused and looked at the ground before she returned her pout and a glare at him. "I asked first!"
Nitrous Oxide began to disspate the oxygen levels around him. He began to back away from the small child. As the cold setting now sat in around him, it would become greatly apparent that he isn't human. Shadow's began to circle around his feet slowly in a two foot diameter.

"Look, young one, don't come near me if you wish to live, talk to me from a great distance away," He shrugged off as if it wasn't anything. Though, if the kid required oxygen greatly to survive, it was not the place to be around him.

"I'm Shadow.. The infamous Shadow Demon. Shadow DeVryy is the name..." He said nonchalantly.
She blinked for a moment and tilted her head. "Shadow demon?" She muttered back, "My mistress Saryu knows you." His warning meant little to her as she didn't approach or back off either. "Stop treating me like just being around you can hurt me. I'm merely a spirit made from the will of my mistress' desires. My demise can only end when she is dead." It bothered her greatly, because her powers had been weakening as of late. Not a sign or calling from Saryu, something was wrong. But she did as she was told and her place was here at the Underworld until Saryu returned.
Dark the Angel
She blinked for a moment and tilted her head. "Shadow demon?" She muttered back, "My mistress Saryu knows you." His warning meant little to her as she didn't approach or back off either. "Stop treating me like just being around you can hurt me. I'm merely a spirit made from the will of my mistress' desires. My demise can only end when she is dead." It bothered her greatly, because her powers had been weakening as of late. Not a sign or calling from Saryu, something was wrong. But she did as she was told and her place was here at the Underworld until Saryu returned.
The ground began to freeze, forming ice crystals around Shadow. He took a seat at the table where he placed his assualt rifle.

"My.. Bad. I'm not thinking straight right now... I'm quit off the... just off right now.. I didn't even recognize a succubus earlier, she easily fouled me. I'm rusty, it's been awhile. I'm just a little jumpy sort-of-speak." He knew who Saryu was of course. Though didn't think much of the spirit or anything about it all for that matter. Shadow stared down at the tables hard wooden surface as he powndered about a few things.

A weak gasp escaped Shadow's lips not minding the spirit, "Savra.. LeVit... " Shadow had a large gash probably noticable by now. It was a long cut on the left side of his face, a fresh cut, it began to seep blood again. He hardly noticed it, thinking of other things elsewhere.
Shadow SDG
Dark the Angel
The ground began to freeze, forming ice crystals around Shadow. He took a seat at the table where he placed his assualt rifle.

"My.. Bad. I'm not thinking straight right now... I'm quit off the... just off right now.. I didn't even recognize a succubus earlier, she easily fouled me. I'm rusty, it's been awhile. I'm just a little jumpy sort-of-speak." He knew who Saryu was of course. Though didn't think much of the spirit or anything about it all for that matter. Shadow stared down at the tables hard wooden surface as he powndered about a few things.

A weak gasp escaped Shadow's lips not minding the spirit, "Savra.. LeVit... " Shadow had a large gash probably noticable by now. It was a long cut on the left side of his face, a fresh cut, it began to seep blood again. He hardly noticed it, thinking of other things elsewhere.

"You appear to be hurt. Is there anything perhaps I can do to help you?" She quietly spoke, "My powers are not much, sir. But I can do many other things...perhaps something I can get for you to treat your wounds?"

She watched carefully as the bizzare things seem to be happening. She paid no mind to it much and looked at him with solemn eyes. "My name is Kalista. I cannot let you go on suffering such pain without doing all I can, Shadow Devrry."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff