Welcome to Gaia! ::

)Ohmy, I have joined.(

She silently peaked through the door, a little uneasy. Being new to the realm, and the Tavern... It was only natural that she be nervous. A deep breath for courage, and in she stepped.

She was a slight thing, petite, red hair cut about to chin level. A cotton, blue shirt on her torso, black jeans snugly around her waist.

A small smile was offered, and she looked around a bit. "Um, Hello."
Ariona Queelez
)Ohmy, I have joined.(

She silently peaked through the door, a little uneasy. Being new to the realm, and the Tavern... It was only natural that she be nervous. A deep breath for courage, and in she stepped.

She was a slight thing, petite, red hair cut about to chin level. A cotton, blue shirt on her torso, black jeans snugly around her waist.

A small smile was offered, and she looked around a bit. "Um, Hello."
Murasame'd been lurking overhead. When the Tower of Geddon wasn't his solace, it was Shadow Dreamer's Underworld located in the middle of nowhere. Neither Dreamer or her cohort Kitty, the true owner of the Inn here were present. Just Mura. His lengthy, spinal-columnesque tail dangles precariously off the rafter he decidedly perched himself upon, it wiggles back and forth like a curious earthworm. He hears the door creak open.

Welp, there's a new girl. The Warrior peers down at the new entry through his peripheral vision, the corner of his lip curls. He sighs. Dreamer encouraged him to play nice with other children for once and get more people to come here. Fiiine. He didn't know how nice he'd have to play for her son. But instead, he utters a simple, "Hello," to the new girl.
)Brother! *Tackleglompsnuggle*(

She froze upon hearing the voice. Already, somebody saw her before she saw them... And she didn't like it. The redhead slowly looked up, spotting the tailed man. Brushing a fire-flavored lock out of her eyes, she offered a small smile.

"Nice balance."
Ariona Queelez
)Brother! *Tackleglompsnuggle*(

She froze upon hearing the voice. Already, somebody saw her before she saw them... And she didn't like it. The redhead slowly looked up, spotting the tailed man. Brushing a fire-flavored lock out of her eyes, she offered a small smile.

"Nice balance."
((Ish meh Quee ^_^ *Lufflecuddle*))

Mura nods; half his visage is obscured by the shadows engulfing the tavern. "Thanks." He returns nonchalantly. The Grand Flow of Time provided him with the balance he so desired; the Timestream kept him up. He lilts his head one way, the bones in his neck audibly snap and crackle. "Welp, what's new?" He queries, "Welcome to the Inn. Yup."
"I am, apparently." She laughed a little, scanning the bar for a way to get up to the rafters... There. It took her a few tries to climb up a hanging rope. Above her, the tailed man occasionally snickered. "Oh, can it." Finally, to the top! A smile, and she settled next to him.

"Well. This is rather comfortable." Another smile. "I'm Ariona. Ariona Queelez."
Ariona Queelez
"I am, apparently." She laughed a little, scanning the bar for a way to get up to the rafters... There. It took her a few tries to climb up a hanging rope. Above her, the tailed man occasionally snickered. "Oh, can it." Finally, to the top! A smile, and she settled next to him.

"Well. This is rather comfortable." Another smile. "I'm Ariona. Ariona Queelez."
"Ish." He shrugs. He doesn't bother helping her as she ascends the rope, she can do it herself. "And I am Murasame So'Val Shenlong." Returns the Lavoid. He crosses his arms and sits up, the bony appendage dangles but a few feet off the ground. His tail is loaded with toxic venom capable of stunning or killing based on the dosage pumped into his enemy's blood stream. "What brings you out here, to the middle of nowhere?"
TheEvilMurasame
Ish." He shrugs. He doesn't bother helping her as she ascends the rope, she can do it herself. "And I am Murasame So'Val Shenlong." Returns the Lavoid. He crosses his arms and sits up, the bony appendage dangles but a few feet off the ground. His tail is loaded with toxic venom capable of stunning or killing based on the dosage pumped into his enemy's blood stream. "What brings you out here, to the middle of nowhere?"

A small shrug. "Not sure, really... Just wanted to see the stars, I suppose." She looked at him, feet dangling off the edge of the bannister they were resting on. "I've heard of you, y'know." Ariona smiled a little, almost savoring his apprehensive look. "I was named after one of your brothers," she explained. "Queelez. The Psychic. At least, that's where my surname is from..."
Ariona Queelez
TheEvilMurasame
Ish." He shrugs. He doesn't bother helping her as she ascends the rope, she can do it herself. "And I am Murasame So'Val Shenlong." Returns the Lavoid. He crosses his arms and sits up, the bony appendage dangles but a few feet off the ground. His tail is loaded with toxic venom capable of stunning or killing based on the dosage pumped into his enemy's blood stream. "What brings you out here, to the middle of nowhere?"

A small shrug. "Not sure, really... Just wanted to see the stars, I suppose." She looked at him, feet dangling off the edge of the bannister they were resting on. "I've heard of you, y'know." Ariona smiled a little, almost savoring his apprehensive look. "I was named after one of your brothers," she explained. "Queelez. The Psychic. At least, that's where my surname is from..."
"Really now?" Murasame's eyebrows uplift curiously. Now that's a name he hadn't heard of or from in longer than a year. "Interesting, heh, he was a badass in his own right." Murasame's eyebrows furrow back some, he gets back to thinking. Quee's an Arbiter now, he had fascinating power as an Adept, enough to rival Murasame's intense physical strength. The only question that remained now... And see, it would be a perfectly legit question, especially after what Novu told him about that assassin and how he backed off from killing Alexxis. Mura'd gone so long without a fight, well... Where is that monkey I want to shoot something! >.<

"Do you fight as well as the real psychic?" The Lavoid questions.
TheEvilMurasame
Really now?" Murasame's eyebrows uplift curiously. Now that's a name he hadn't heard of or from in longer than a year. "Interesting, heh, he was a badass in his own right." Murasame's eyebrows furrow back some, he gets back to thinking. Quee's an Arbiter now, he had fascinating power as an Adept, enough to rival Murasame's intense physical strength. The only question that remained now... And see, it would be a perfectly legit question, especially after what Novu told him about that assassin and how he backed off from killing Alexxis. Mura'd gone so long without a fight, well... Where is that monkey I want to shoot something! >.<

She chuckled a little. The redhead wasn't too surprised that he had asked that, really... What did Ariona know about Murasame? He was an extremely powerful swordsman. The Claws of Chaos. And Arbiter, a summon, nearly a God... She knew a little of his past. And that he loved to fight. The redhead finally shook her head a little.

"Oh no, not at all. I don't know if I even have Psychic powers of any sort... Just your average Homo Sapeins Sapiens, so far." A shrug. "Somebody has to be human, I guess."
Kitty walked through the bar, a silent wraith, picturesque beauty written in cold tanned flesh and golden waist length locks. The back of her fingers curled around her neck, silently touching the place where the bruises had dissapeared from her attacker. She didn't care, she could have crushed him, had it not ben an abomonation of one she cared deeply for. Lucky Vice was there. Lucky lucky.
KittyKat
Kitty walked through the bar, a silent wraith, picturesque beauty written in cold tanned flesh and golden waist length locks. The back of her fingers curled around her neck, silently touching the place where the bruises had dissapeared from her attacker. She didn't care, she could have crushed him, had it not ben an abomonation of one she cared deeply for. Lucky Vice was there. Lucky lucky.

"hmm" empty. this did not lift her hopes. Comming home to an empty tavern never did, and never would. She sighed and slid into a bar stool. She closed her eyes and little a gentle illusion slip over her. She imagined the dine of conversations around her, the c***k of glasses. The flickering snapp of the fire places all a-roar, the swinging thunk of the door. The employees running to and fro. She imageined it all. And cloaked in her precious intamte illusion, she was not alone.
Ariona Queelez
TheEvilMurasame
Really now?" Murasame's eyebrows uplift curiously. Now that's a name he hadn't heard of or from in longer than a year. "Interesting, heh, he was a badass in his own right." Murasame's eyebrows furrow back some, he gets back to thinking. Quee's an Arbiter now, he had fascinating power as an Adept, enough to rival Murasame's intense physical strength. The only question that remained now... And see, it would be a perfectly legit question, especially after what Novu told him about that assassin and how he backed off from killing Alexxis. Mura'd gone so long without a fight, well... Where is that monkey I want to shoot something! >.<

She chuckled a little. The redhead wasn't too surprised that he had asked that, really... What did Ariona know about Murasame? He was an extremely powerful swordsman. The Claws of Chaos. And Arbiter, a summon, nearly a God... She knew a little of his past. And that he loved to fight. The redhead finally shook her head a little.

"Oh no, not at all. I don't know if I even have Psychic powers of any sort... Just your average Homo Sapein so far." A shrug. "Somebody has to be human, I guess."
Mura sighs a little dejectedly. "Can't heal at all? No shapeshifting or anything?" Oh well. She knew Queelez, maybe Quee was taking new Adepts under his wing. Mura sure wasn't unless he was sure the trainee had some form of achievement to his or her name. If not, he suggested they ought to do something safer. Like read a book, for instance. "They do, but it won't help them when the Seeds of Hate come and get you. But since you know Quee, guess I'm entitled to responsibility of your life."

Oh goodie.
TheEvilMurasame
Mura sighs a little dejectedly. "Can't heal at all? No shapeshifting or anything?" Oh well. She knew Queelez, maybe Quee was taking new Adepts under his wing. Mura sure wasn't unless he was sure the trainee had some form of achievement to his or her name. If not, he suggested they ought to do something safer. Like read a book, for instance. "They do, but it won't help them when the Seeds of Hate come and get you. But since you know Quee, guess I'm entitled to responsibility of your life."

Oh goodie.

Ari shook her head. "No, nothing unusual at all." A small smile spread across her face, before she spoke again. "Although I can read rather fast, if that counts for anything." She gave a small laugh, and crossed her legs a little. A few blinks, and she shook her head when he mentioned the Adept. "Oh no, I don't know him. Where I'm from, he's been dead for hundreds of years. Or, that is," she corrected herself, "Became one with Alchemy." A shrug. "So I've never met him."

A few blinks. He was going to protect her? Well... "Um... Thanks?"
*walks in*

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
~Turns off the red street bike and takes off the black full helmet and hangs it on the handle bar.. Gets off and walks in while sliding my hand through my red hair, getting rid of the helmet hair.. casually walks to the bar and sits down.~

I miss the old bar sometimes...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces