shadow_dreamer
((Oh Hai))

(( Bringing this place back? ))

Demonic Waffles

Tenkai Matsumoto
shadow_dreamer
((Oh Hai))

(( Bringing this place back? ))

((Yeah, there is like one other place in commerce I'd give attention to. But, I needed a home base and this one hasn't been loved in a while. See if I can't get some Rping done. : ) ))

Anxious Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Stooks slowly enters through the front doors and takes a look around for a moment, eyeballing all the areas. She walks towards an empty chair at the bar and takes a seat, resting her staff on the ground next to her seat. She fluffed her blonde hair and rest herself assured that her necklace was still holding strong on it's chain, since it's broken once before. Stooks smiles as her mind is put at ease with the feeling of the purple gem hanging from her neck. "Thirsty....what's good to drink here?...." She bites her lip and wiggles her head back and forth.

Demonic Waffles

Stookly

((I am so sorry I have been absent! Hopefully I can get things going soon. But for now!))

There was a woman sweeping when she entered, it didn't take long for the midnight haired woman to turn her head. Soft gray eyes fell on the bouncy blonde woman who made herself at home quite easily, despite the Underworld still needing some clean up. Dreamer was attempting to be a little more friendly looking than her usual demeanor, she had things to defend while others were away. There was still her sun kissed skin, marred with scars across her face, her pointed ears, and dark hair. However there were horns and a tail missing, she thought she looked at least 50% less threatening.

The woman outstretched her arm so she could drive the customer to the bar.

"Anything you wish." She stated with a slight grin.

Anxious Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
shadow_dreamer
Stookly

((I am so sorry I have been absent! Hopefully I can get things going soon. But for now!))

There was a woman sweeping when she entered, it didn't take long for the midnight haired woman to turn her head. Soft gray eyes fell on the bouncy blonde woman who made herself at home quite easily, despite the Underworld still needing some clean up. Dreamer was attempting to be a little more friendly looking than her usual demeanor, she had things to defend while others were away. There was still her sun kissed skin, marred with scars across her face, her pointed ears, and dark hair. However there were horns and a tail missing, she thought she looked at least 50% less threatening.

The woman outstretched her arm so she could drive the customer to the bar.

"Anything you wish." She stated with a slight grin.
[lol, it's all good. Life happens. 3nodding ]

Without hestitation, She requested the safest drink she could think of in an effort to get her for sure drunk off her a**. It might take a few, but she definitely wanted to get to the point of swirls.
"If you have water too, please?" She would need something to pace herself with.
Stooks turned in her chair and leaned against the bar a little. "Chill night, I guess?" She looked over her shoulder at the bartender. "I'm sorry, I also didn't catch your name."

[hope you don't mind the small start sweatdrop ]

Demonic Waffles

Stookly

((Not at all, it's been a while.))

One brow rose with some amusement, "Haven't had a sweet tooth around in a while."

What was even more amusing was her quick wit about the entire entrance. Most people were not tromping through the mountains looking for a tavern. Much less traveling around here at night, but Dreamer welcomed the company. Just as she had ordered, and given an answer, the demon was already starting to create the sweet treat. Of course there was a bit of rust involved, she was actually nervous to see if it was made right.

After a couple minutes she placed two glasses in front of her, one with water, and one with her order which was in a more decorated glass. While she was busy she looked up at her once, "Sorry Miss, you took me by some surprise. Welcome to the Underworld Bar and Inn, my name is Dreamer. What's yours?"

Chilly? The woman's days seemed muddled here, she hadn't noticed that the climate was getting ready to change to fall soon. She also didn't need her guest freezing to death in a mountain tavern. "I suppose it is, I should start a fire, yeah?"

Anxious Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
shadow_dreamer

Stookly took a turn at the bar stool again, facing the drinks in front of her. She first picked up the vodka/soda and swished the ice for a second before taking her first few drinks. She placed it on the bar and coughed a little, only from it being awhile since she's had alcohol. It was done pretty good, hopefully it'll get the job done. She was never quite able to get drunk if she used her own booze at home, so she was hoping someone with actual experience might be able to help her drown the ol' boredom.
Stookly looked up at Dreamer and smiled. "Fire sounds lovely." She took another drink and licked the ice with her tongue. "I'm stookly. Or Stooks, Spooks, Spookly..all the same s**t." She kind of chuckled under her breath, switching the glasses and drinking down some of the water. "Sorry if I surprised you or anything, I'm just trying to make my way through and find a new spot." She winked.

Stookly wasn't allowed in other bars anymore, thanks to the lovely drunken persona that bursts through with a great force. She was like a whole'nother person when she was to the point. Of course, she wasn't going to share that much. It wouldn't be very entertaining if she gave away the entire surprise right there.

Demonic Waffles

Stookly

At first Dreamer wanted to question her name, but then, she was named Dreamer. Therefore she found herself not arguing the semantics. "I think Stooks will do fine. Where are you from? It's pretty far out here."

There were things Dreamer could have done to make everything easier, send a shadow to make a fire, clean the place, but she found herself not wanting to pull that bag of tricks out. Instead she merely smiled and walked outside the bar to grab some wood on the deck. It only took her a minute to grab kindling and a couple pieces to start. Once by the fireplace she started in on creating the fire to warm up the old place.

If Stooks looked around she could see things that were clearly not present in the tavern itself anymore. A stage that was dark in the corner with a few instruments that were covered. Tables had aged a bit though they were in great condition. The floors had a few blood stains from brawls past. There were old pictures of events, dancers, friends and family.

Dreamer turned to face her patron, "If you want the couch is pretty comfy, I can grab you another drink over there if you want?"

Anxious Fatcat

8,000 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
shadow_dreamer

Stookly shrugged. "Couldn't hurt I guess." She left the now emptied glass of vodka/soda and brought the water glass along with her as she walked to the couch. She looked at the floor while she was walking, and did an almost twirl around ask she looked around the place, gathering it all in. "I'm guessing this place didn't start off in this condition?" She kind of smiled and chuckled. She too once owned a place like this. Boy did that bring back memories. All the random wicked things that would come in and wreck havock on her tiny little hotel that she ran with her sister. That was lonnnng long ago now.

Stookly took a seat on the couch and jumped a little in the seat, snuggling in. This was nice. She crossed her legs and leaned back onto the couch.

Winner

Practiced, dexterous hands gripped the door handle and swung open the door. He was wearing an olive drab jacket, hung over a lean, muscular frame. His shirt was black, and beneath the coat- cuffed at the forearms. His eyes were piercing, analytical in nature. He moved with purpose and grace, the distinct saunter of a military man.

His hair was closely cropped at the top, and faded slightly above his ears. He was neatly shaved. He was handsome, by all accounts. However, there was a deadly air about him. He took a seat at the bar, resting his chin in his hand.

His gaze locked on the bartender.

"Gin and tonic, please."

He spoke in a light British accent. Perhaps it was Cockney. It sounded however, refined. Traveled. He swiveled on his chair, eyeing the woman on the couch. He smiled at her. He liked what he saw.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff