Welcome to Gaia! ::

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

A smirk curved of his lips, it had been a long time indeed since he had traveled here. And there was the demoness he had fallen for such a long time ago, Dreamer, setting off by herself at a couch. His misty grey eyes would focus upon Kat as she spoke, his peripherals catching this other female in the Tavern. After she finished speaking and him relishing the nostalgia for a moment he'd speak.

"The white devil? Well, it's been such a long time since anyone really cared to address me as that old name..."

He paused digging for his smokes, and after some time one found it's way upon his lips and his zippo flinging open, igniting, and lighting his cigarette aflame. Smoke trailed over head and he'd place the other objects away, then approach over to the bar's counter top, slowly walking. The man being a few feet over six feet in height, longer red hair that pulled back to fifteen inches in length. He was lean and muscular with his build. He bore a red sleeveless shirt, his arms and shoulders revealing his scars and tattoos.

Bandages covered his wrists and hands as he allowed them to go to his side and the cigarette to remain dangling between his lips. As he traveled he'd break away from his pause a moment ago and continue to speak. The man wore dark grey jeans, and combat boots, and bore a smirk-face still than his typical stoic personality shown. He appeared to be in his earlier thirties.

"What's the Kat doing? It's been a while since I've managed up my share to this place, my dear. I must apologize." He said as he made his way finally to the counter.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

"It's cause I know you so well." She tapped the side of her head as her own cig hung off her mouth. She leaned over and tapped it into the ashtray beside her, before she placed it back and began working on the woman's drink. Kat's eyes looked from him to Dreamer, it really was a sad sight to see. Somehow Kat knew things were going to end up like this, and it pained her to see Yin and Yang broken.

"Pfft, you know, trying to fix up this old place. Working on a hot springs. Sure could be amusing, good for the fighters I find wandering in here." She winked, and then waved him off, "Oh no worries Mr. Boss man! Heard you have quite the commotion over at the Halo. Hope you are driving my -bartender- into the ground."

Dreamer simply sat up now, her legs criss crossed, she seemed much more relaxed tonight. While she loved toying with people in the Halo, she loved relaxing in a more quiet atmosphere from time to time. The Underworld rarely saw it's share of customers. "Actually.." Dreamer looked at the piece of white hair she started winding up in her finger. "He's been a very fair manager." A small smile crossed her as she continued to look at the lock.

Clean Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
"Priya, what's yours?" She neglected to add her last name, saying Picard might induce others to abduct her for a hefty price. She was already fairly famous and many hit men were after her father before his death so it didn't come to a surprise that those same men would wine and dine here as well...though at the moment a lot of the customers seemed a lot less refined and more dangerous than kind. She glanced over to a woman who had mentioned something of the 'white devil' variety, he was certainly trailing white foot prints across the floor, neglecting most everyone else. The two appeared to have some history and the man was either the manager or a supervisor. Priya ran her fingers through her hair, pulling it to one side in a relaxed manner, she was within ear shot of their conversation so she couldn't help but over hear them talking.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Shadow didn't say anything to Dreamer, but he did glance over for a moment and did give a small nod. His attention remained to Kat as she fixed the drink for this other person. And Shadow disregarded Kat's comment; he really didn't believe anyone knew him.

"Nah, I really don't know what's going on in my bar. I've been out for days. They can survive. Survival of the fittest. Far be it for people to chill the ******** out for a day or three."

He joked, not really meaning anything to anyone in general whatsoever. He took a draw off of his cigarette and then leaned over to flick the ashes in a nearby ashtray on the bar's counter. His eyes and face then trailed to the wooden floor, admiring it's nice upkeep that seemed fresh. However, this was just a plot to take his mind elsewhere. He broke that spell as he looked back up, took another draw off his cigarette and then spoke afterwards.

"So what's up with this place? I seem to come in right in the aftermath of repairs it seems."

He had obviously placed Dreamer's comment on the back burner. He didn't think high of him and his use of manage jack-s**t. He just did what it was to move things to the next day. The other half of the time he was just simply absent form it all. Hell, it's not like much of anyone was really doing a better job now days; so in comparison he would suppose he was being fair.
nano diamond

Having stopped to comment on her old friend showing up, Kat wasted no time finishing off the drink by grabbing a cooled glass from the chill bin. Kat quickly cut a few slices of lime and orange, just to place in for decor and a little after taste."Nice to meet you Priya." Kat's devilish ruby eyes wandered up from the glass she was tending to. "My name is Kitty Wicked." She was hesitant for a moment to smile. Though she let herself go only briefly, exposing the pearly whites that had kept themselves hidden for a good portion of Priya's time here. Kat wondered if that would spook her, since she really didn't know who this customer was yet.

The blonde hastily brought the drink over and set it down delicately. "There you are one Sangria with Ginger ale, Priya. Anything else you need? Are you going back out in that snow tonight?"

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

"Hm, so it's like a house then." Kat joked a little as she put out her cancer stick. "You just happen to own it." She moved past Priya with ghostly elegance before prodding him. "Don't think people are capable of that, these days. Everyone just wants their own piece of pie, for whatever cost. Probably why I don't get out much." Kat shrugged and laughed a little, "Oh this?" She pointed over to the tarps on one of the walls. "Yeah, had a couple men in military outfits come and shoot up the place." Kat glared over at Dreamer, knowing full well it was her fault, she egged the soft men on my using shadows as a complete ploy.

But that was Dreamer, she typically started crap with people she didn't want around the Underworld. Though Kat was the one having to deal with the repairs, but what's one more thing next to all the blood Trygon and Roze spilled. "Mm, but it's pretty much fixed now. I don't get much business anyways. Mostly travelers and passerbys."

Dreamer huffed a little, so like him to not respond to her, though he was on her turf now, "What made you come out here, Shadow?" Cloud gray eyes quickly darted over to the red haired man, "Not like you to do such a thing, so I'm just curious." Maybe that was something he could answer. Really she was pretty happy he came around, it had been a while. The demon tried her hardest to be kind. That was harder these days with everything she had been turned into.

She didn't want him to leave again.

Clean Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Priya noticed Kitty's pearly whites, only briefly. She paid it no mind since she was nice enough to ask her if she needed anything else. "No, just a pick me up." She lifted the glass slightly to indicate the item she was refering her line to before glancing back at Shadow. His overall appearance was both fascinating and rebelious, quite unusual was the length and color of his hair. It was clear as day that the people here were not your average joe coming in for a beer, before Kat could return to the bar she asked for a room for a week. "I would like some shut eye, somewhere I can tune out the world for a bit." Perhaps this was the place to do just that...or maybe spice up her already mundane life style.
nano diamond

"Anything you want." Kat nodded over at her, now almost flashing to the other side of the room. She wandered through a door for a moment before coming back with room 3 key. Not all of the rooms were up and running, "Downstairs to the right." She smirked a little. The girl seemed rather unamused. Kat knew that would happen, somehow this place was more dormant at night. Which was odd because majority of these creatures were more active at night.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Shadow didn't search for the reasoning for the redecoration, it wasn't bad to freshen up a place with a new coat of paint and repair things around. He just chopped it up to the typical assumption of such; well, typical to the normal. Normal about these places was also that some wrecked the place, he knew fully well of such. However, he didn't put much worry or care on it all. He would respond to Kat before he'd respond to Dreamer, his focus still on Kat while he'd speak.

"People just have too much of a heart and like to get it involved. I am simply amused with it all and am joyed to watch it."

He amused himself, however he did get bored with it. He played his part at times, sure, that was apart of his magic of deceiving. He would then turn over to Dreamer's direction and take another, slow, draw off of his cigarette before responding. Smoke would escape his lips as he'd talk now.

"I thought I'd break habit and wander back here. Unknowing to the great Assassin Dreamer: The one that once was sought after by many. Don't coy yourself, you're known to further reaches than I. From clashes of Angel, Roze, and even with the 67s, little is in fact known about what transpired from us. The infatuation. Maybe I sought to challenge that. On your turf." He smirked.

Was he joking or being serious? Either way, a reaction would no doubt come from Dreamer's flare depending on if she bore the interest tonight or not. Shadow heard the other woman place a request for a room, but didn't heed mind to it as it was none of his business.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

Kat made a small 'cheers' like motion over to Shadow's comment. "If you can't beat'em, might as well find entertainment." She of all people knew that well, with all of the rowdy customers that started a few bar fights. Though his next comment to Dreamer nearly made Kat spit her drink out. Though she swallowed it and raised her eye brows, she knew Dreamer was a rather agitated being. The comment however was nothing short of the truth.

Dreamer's face quickly turned to surprise when she listened to his next comment. She blinked a little, trying to wrap her head around what he had meant in the beginning. "67's? Roze? Assassin? Sought after, that's funny." The demon murmured a little, though she still looked a little perplexed at him. Course her face slowly fell after words, she wanted to know what he had meant by all of that. It was the first time she had really gotten any information about herself or anything like that, even if it was a little cryptic to her. Dreamer pursed her lips, man she wanted to come back with a witty comment, his last part made sense.

The honesty had to come out first, "I wish...I wish I knew what you were talking about. If that's who I was in the past, then it sounds like I had many adventures." She paused and looked into his eyes, "I only get memories of things that were very close to me. Melech said I wouldn't get all of them back. Sometimes I don't even know who the people are that appear in my dreams. It's as if I can touch them even." One of her nightmares consisted of seeing Roze, but she wouldn't know him by his face or anything.

"One thing is for sure though." Dreamer's face flushed a little red, "I do remember a little bit about us. Though, your hair wasn't quite the same color." She was starting to fumble, "W-What I mean is, I must remember you because you were important."

Clean Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
Key three was tucked away into Priya's cluch purse, she stood up to make her way down the flight of stairs Kat mentioned without having realized her left rose earring had dropped onto the wooden floor. It was lined in gold, a circular diamond in its center. She closed the door behind her, hung her leather coat which she brough with her on the wall coat hanger before setting her purse on the bedside table. The decore of the room was standard, a far cry from her victorian summer home her family frequented but comfortable enough to feel safe and forget the high life; she opened the window a crack for a bit of fresh air. Cold air seeped in, it was so cold she immediately closed it and drew the curtains together to avoid looking at the snow.

Fortunately for her the path leading to this place was paved and shoveled. The image of the man downstairs known to Kat and the other woman as Shadow stuck to her mind, she was wondering who he was though he had no connection to her. Loneliness set in...she wondered what it would be like to have a boyfriend. A real, honest to goodness man who wasn't after her money or fame, she had many run-ins with men of that caliber to go back into dating. Priya decided, for her own safety, to lock the door before slipping in-between the bedsheets for a restful sleep.

(I have to go to bed now. Night everyone!)

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

Shadow was being cryptic, indeed. He was trying to poke at her memory some. He knew, or was lead to believe, that she kept things away or just simply knew not of them. His first encounter of him proved a little of that. She didn't act the cord of the Dreamer he knew that well. She was different, indeed, but so was he. As if they were trying to figure one another out, but Shadow wasn't playing that game. Of course, he was here not trying to do that.

"I'm aware of the hair change, hun. Now, what's Melech got to do with you? He the one yanking your chain?" He knew the answer behind that, but asked it regardless. He continued to follow up with his question with more words.

"Listen, I don't care who's yanking your chain. That's your business now. I'm just commenting on how you've changed for the worse. Ha." He laughed to himself, taking a draw of his cigarette, the exhaling slowly and flicking his cigarette. If she hadn't interjected anything just yet, he'd continue to speak after that moment's pause.

"Look, I honestly didn't come to pinch your nerves and ******** with you. I'm just challenging the spirit of someone that I once knew as someone entirely different. I mean, hell, I'm one talk. But, damn, girl, those balls of your's were ripped off a long time ago."

He was teasing, as she was female after all. And he was assuming, yes, but this is because he didn't entirely know all that had transpired for her since he'd been gone. Far be it for Shadow to be direct with his thought process towards to her for once. He was, indeed, being honest for once. And didn't care if God himself came into the Tavern and spit Hell-Fire because Shadow had the notion to ruffle feathers. He was playing a different hand currently, similar to how Shadow typically dealt with things.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

((Night Pri ;3 ))

'What....what did he just say?'

Dreamer's eyes snapped open a little more and she stared at him like he was nuts. Yes, he was nuts, so damn nuts.

The demon got up from her seat, she growled a little and smirked, "Is that so? My 'balls' are gone eh? Maybe that's cause I'm starting to act like you. Where was this spirit a couple of weeks ago? Did you hide him in your closet with the rest of your skeletons?"

Her tail whipped to the side, her right hand curling into a fist. "Not sure, I guess I made a deal with the devil. From what I gather from my little alter egos, I wanted my own body away from them because Cloud cracked the seal Trygon put on them. They came back, and they were threatening to kill me, and anyone close to me. Last time they just about won that round. I wasn't about to let them try again. I wasn't thinking, but I didn't fully agree to any of this. They, did."

Dreamer wandered up to him and quickly snatched his cig, taking a drag. The smoke simmered out of her nose as she glared at him, "Oh really? Cause you're ruffling feathers. Here's the deal, I am a reaper now. Apparently my purpose in life is taking souls, playing the weapon. I don't even know if what memories I have of people are mine. Cause apparently it just gets to be a mish mash."

She took another drag, pulling her elbow up over his shoulder and leaning her lips near his ear, "Between you and me, I still like you. I don't know what that means, what that meant, or what that's going to mean for me. But by the way you had me begging, it seems that's the path I get to continue in on." Dreamer pulled the wrapped paper to her fingers, she backed up from him and held it out to him.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

"Well, you can judge whether not if I'm lying about s**t. Two steps my care to the left and it can go ******** itself right off the cliff. What I'm getting at; is yes, the skeletons are piling up and I opened that closet up. I act the part, far be it for these..." He laughed, nearly snickering.

"For these ******** of packing morsel devils and demons to partake on playing the part. The only reason I say anything now is 'cause I felt like looking for the Dreamer I once knew. I don't like the weapon that you are, being wielding in the wrong hands. Especially someone that knows not how to wrap their fingers around you."

Shadow was far to talk, especially since he seemingly abandoned her, but far be it from him to not be arrogant since he's here now and conducting himself mildly as his true nature. He took the cigarette back from her as she offered it out, then took a quick draw for a moment's pause of his words, then would continue to speak as smoke would roll out.

"Least ******** Trygon had the balls to check yourself at the rack when he left for the weather. I apologize, I expected you were lifted higher when I had you. Seems I was too arrogant and left you a mess." He meant his words.

He heard her earlier statement of her still liking him, but that mattered not of importance right now. Liking someone and being someone's was different things. Seems like he'd take the train ticket, the whole rail system, and the ******** postal service and mount off all of this s**t in order to get the point across. And hell, maybe he would.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

As the minutes past she started growing colder, "Oh that old dead God, guess he wasn't a good master anyways. Had to go killing a kid in the midst huh. He left, and I left him, and I did the same to you. Guess a letter would have been nice." From what she had gathered, he had gone away, "I least I knew where his carcass lay." From one of her nightmares she was looking at a pair of bloody hands, when she finally saw past them she saw Trygon on one side, and Fafnir on the other. The only thing she could remember was feeling the impending dread, and she screamed.

"I'm sorry you didn't find what you were looking for. Apparently my puppeteer is a good one, I don't have a damn emotion in me that's suppose to really remind me of 'how things were.' " Her brows rose, she knew he wouldn't, so it only settled her point. "Bro's before hoes I guess." Dreamer's face looked like a lit up Angelina Jolie when she knew her sarcasm was going to spike.

"My words are purely trash, after all. Guess yours were too when you said to 'forget about the past.' Thought maybe there was some kind of a life saver there. Since you know my emotional attachments are few at this point, I can only admit to what I think felt before. Apparently all of those feelings are in tact, I just can't fully plug myself into them. Don't think I ever will at this point." Dreamer made a small shrug at him.

The demon pursed her lips, this was going no where, just like every time they had tried before.

"Why do you even attempt..then, Shadow. If you just want to remind me of how bad a job I did as a girlfriend, then why bother. Things will just stay as they are." She shook her head, her voice at a murmur. "Things will never move, or they will completely fell apart." Somehow she had a felling his stoic attitude would kick in. He wouldn't give a ******** again, and they would continue this dance.

"I can't do this anymore. I can't fight with you like this." A small smile peeked at her lips. "You're the only opponent that I just..can't win against. Cause you have a right to be mad, but you clearly don't see the damage you do." A small laughter came out of her mouth as she pulled her hands to cover her eyes. "I just can't win this week."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff