Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Whatever you want, Princess, first thing is first though."

Kat poured herself another glass and began to flick her zippo to light a flame for the new cig she had managed to get ahold of. "If only you could just eat blood like normal people." She teased, wandering into the kitchen, "Looks like I got some chicken and rice from the night before!" Kat called out, knowing that was enough to satisfy the demon. She quickly shoved it in the microwave. Drink, drink, she tapped her lips, "Vodka." She decided on, grabbing a glass and pouring three shots in with some ice. "So! Before all of that is done." Kat wandered over to the comfy demoness holding a cig in one hand, and the cup of vodka in the other. "How's the boyfriend's place?"

Let's piss her off.

Kat smiled lightly before she turned to grab her elegant wine glass. The taste was intoxicating, and filled with so many little memories of the other night. Taking someone's life away was always the most pleasurable experience for her. Feeling herself swimming in the poor idiot's blood. The thought of holding his hair as he screamed, feeling the life slowly leave him. Though all Dreamer saw was a smirk.

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer

(( Oh yeah? I think you'll be amused by them. *Snickers* Coming up with more as I go. Unless you wanna drop in.))

OOC:

I seem to still have my muse gone. I'm quickly approaching the completion of my character profile updating. I seem to drag it on like there's no end to it. I would like to join, though, IC.

Clean Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
The sleek, slender heel of a one-inch red stilleto clicked against polished hardwood; following the attached leg, which was of a fair complexion, up to half an inch above the knees a black pencil skirt. A gold tinged, thin red belt tied around the waist and the upper portion was a black v-neck, free flow sleeve top. Priya herself was five feet, five inches tall with light brown, wavy hair falling two inches past her dainty shoulders. Somewhat small chested but with defined curves, her facial features were sharp - especially her aqualine nose. Her lips were of equal proportion in relation to each other, slightly pink and neither overwhelming the face or non-existant.

When she arrived at the bar she noticed a few comfy chairs near the stage then assumed a seat; she presumed someone would be coming by to take her order so she waited patiently, one leg across the other with the body weight leaning back onto the chair. Priya eyed some of the patrons with her coal lined eyes, her lashes were obviously fake but glamorous with sparkles refracting light every which way she batted them...whether it was in the direction of the bar keeper or other customers.
Lord Arrion

((Do so whenever you please. *nods*))

Katarjena's Waifu

kitty wicked

((Do so whenever you please. *nods*))

OOC:

How long you staying up? I always hate that it's so brief between us.

Demonic Waffles

Lord Arrion

((For a little bit. Not tired yet. I probably have another hour or two.))

Demonic Waffles

nano diamond

"Boyfriend!?" Okay, calm down, "You're limiting that to just one part of my chaos here! Boyfriends, girlfriends, come on now!" Dreamer began to smirk, "The Halo is..." For a moment she began to retrace her steps in the strange establishment. There were so many adventures she had while she was away. Though her thoughts were lost as she heard more foot steps wander in. For now she was off for the evening, she was going to let Kat deal with it. Though Dreamer slightly nodded over to the pretty female. Seemed Kat would slowly start getting business back if she tried. "Evening." The demon smirked at her coyly.
nano diamond

The blonde bombshell was more then amused with her friend's bantering, the cig moving away from her rose red lips. As Dreamer spoke past her, Kat looked back and saw they had a customer. So late? So far out on the mountains, in those heels, how did she get out here? The woman seemed to be in perfect tact, even her make up pristine.

And here Kat stood, having had just changed her shirt to something of a gray nightshirt that exposed her stomach. "Ah-uh."

The woman made her way to get comfy, Kat didn't mind at all, "Be right back." She murmured to Dreamer and smiled.

"Hello Miss, Welcome to the Underworld Bar and Inn." She smiled, "Sorry, we weren't expecting company so late." She almost blushed with embarrassment. "What can I get you?"

Katarjena's Waifu

shadow_dreamer
Lord Arrion

((For a little bit. Not tired yet. I probably have another hour or two.))

OOC:

-Edit. Wait, nvmd. And maybe I'll post, IDK.
Lord Arrion

((Nah, I meant Nano. ^^ Engaging both. Leaving Dreamer open. -EDIT- DO NOW! XD))

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

******** it, I'll post IC. I just wrapped up my character profile.

Katarjena's Waifu

Shadow could not recall the last time he had been to the 'Underworld.' It was probably around the time shortly after he fallen for Dreamer. It was roughly six years now; six years was a good estimate, but maybe it was five. Either way, years had passed by since the man had stepped in here. He tread through the snow, his eyes looking down on the ground as he moved about care-free. His hands dug deep into his pockets, though the man was not affected by the temperature of the weather; he welcomed that cold weather. Foot prints were left in the snow, and but he didn't seem to care to pay much mind to these.

He just made his way through the front door, tracking snow through the seemingly fresh cleaned and newly addressed building. Shadow didn't quite recall the details to the place, seems his travels and his mind stretched further away than he probably would care to notice. Either way, all was of little importance as of now. The man stopped not long after entering into the place, allowing the door to close behind him. He'd dig through is pockets for a moment in search for his pack of smokes and lighter.

Clean Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
kitty wicked
nano diamond

The blonde bombshell was more then amused with her friend's bantering, the cig moving away from her rose red lips. As Dreamer spoke past her, Kat looked back and saw they had a customer. So late? So far out on the mountains, in those heels, how did she get out here? The woman seemed to be in perfect tact, even her make up pristine.

And here Kat stood, having had just changed her shirt to something of a gray nightshirt that exposed her stomach. "Ah-uh."

The woman made her way to get comfy, Kat didn't mind at all, "Be right back." She murmured to Dreamer and smiled.

"Hello Miss, Welcome to the Underworld Bar and Inn." She smiled, "Sorry, we weren't expecting company so late." She almost blushed with embarrassment. "What can I get you?"

Priya turned her attention to Kat to return a moon shaped smile,"I would like one sangria with ginger ale, please." She seemed oddly out of place here...at least that much she was aware, but her roots had its humble beginnings in a small English town. Her parents ran a multi-million dollar business, internationally, managing the affairs of their crown hotels and affiliates. Before her family rose to prominence they were a simple family of three living in a medium size, middle upper class home. Fond memories of cinnamon in the air wafting in from the kitchen while she sat swinging her chubby little legs on the dining table chair, her mother was cooking fried bananas that day when she exited the kitchen to tell her daughter to play outside with the other neighborhood kids. Her father was against such behavior, he held to the belief that fraternizing with insignificant people would influence his daughter to become a delinquent - a pinch of truth lie in what he said for, occassionally, she skipped school to play cards.

The memory faded suddenly, back she was to the reality that she was more alone than ever before. Her father, god bless his soul, died of a heart attack a year ago while near a cafe' after having enjoyed his afternoon lunch. He had a meeting to attend to at two yet before he stepped into his limo the driver noticed he had fallen back onto the concrete walk in front of the cafe' A handful of people crowded him, police officers came to the scene to push everyone back long enough to assess the situation. Checking his pulse. Gone.

Priya's mother was a different story, she assumed position as the head of the corporation, having worked closely with her husband in the business she quickly filed the ranks for reliable workers. To add to that she re-married Mr. Trudeau in France seven months after the death of her husband, rumors spread the couple were actually in an affair long before her beau died and that she probably orchestrated the whole thing.

Demonic Waffles

As Kat had trailed smoke past Dreamer to tend to the other woman who had wandered in. Dreamer seemed to have made herself comfy in a pair of jeans, and a V-neck black t-shirt, course the socks were a given at this point. Though she knew Kat wasn't going to get everyone to take their shoes off. Her cloud gray eyes wandered to the fire in front of her, watching the flames absentmindedly. Her thoughts drifted to the Halo and all she had done there, soon it was time to be permanently home, what excuse would she have for staying? This was where she was staying, where all of her stuff had been for so long. A small sigh escaped her as she leaned her head on the palm of her hand.

A couple thuds caught her attention however, it was rather odd to hear nothing, then clicking from heels, and now something that sounded like her own boots. For a second her tail stopped moving and she looked behind her from the couch.

Her eyes lit up in a fit of shock, 'Shadow!?' what was he doing here?

Had he followed her out when she left the Halo? Maybe she was just assuming to much, why would he?

Maybe he just needed to take a walk. Too many things popped up in her head.

One of her hands reached over onto the couch, she looked like a child peaking over at him.

"Well, well, well, look who it is!" Kat pulled the cig from her mouth and blew the smoke off to the side. "If it isn't the white devil himself." the blonde purred. "What brings you to my neck of the woods, manager?"
nano diamond

She knew her alcohol, that was for sure.

Other then that, the woman did indeed look out of place from the rough characters Kat was used to serving. About a month ago these walls had gun shot holes airing out the facility. This place was very old indeed, holding memories of death, despair, and a ruthless cold that never left. Though, Kat was dedicated to breathing air back into it, having attempted to get a hot spring placed into the back.

Though it looked as though the renovations made it a warm and inviting looking country lodge, it was anything but. The types of characters that frequently dropped by were travelers, and not just any, but the killing type. Those who were not fit for a city life society that upheld a decent manner. Out here, the Underworld and The Black Halo, were notorious for having dealt the worlds best murdering machines.

However, Kat found a light hardheartedness about each place, on quiet nights like these, there was more peace then anything. The snow falling silently, the fire crackling as it adjusted wood, all seemed to be homely.

"Sure thing." The blonde nodded before chiming in on one of her old employees entrances.

She wandered past them to the bar, beginning to fix her drink, while being completely nosy at the same time. "What's your name, lovely?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff