Welcome to Gaia! ::

shadow_dreamer
((Gah. I am so sorry for not posting sooner. Dealing with a couple characters all at once. >_<' I'll be around.))
((Ah! waiting on someone who's busy is very different from waiting for someone who's asleep. I've read your post and started mine, but I'll wait for Kaji to go again since I think it's her turn.

I won't be on much longer though, unfortunately. I'm still trying to get over a cold and I have a crap-ton of packing to do tomorrow morning.))

Demonic Waffles

Child of Gehenna
shadow_dreamer
((Gah. I am so sorry for not posting sooner. Dealing with a couple characters all at once. >_<' I'll be around.))
((Ah! waiting on someone who's busy is very different from waiting for someone who's asleep. I've read your post and started mine, but I'll wait for Kaji to go again since I think it's her turn.

I won't be on much longer though, unfortunately. I'm still trying to get over a cold and I have a crap-ton of packing to do tomorrow morning.))
((Ewww doesn't sound fun. Either way you are welcome back in here any time. Hopefully there will be more people in here and I will be around here fully. :3 ))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaji chuckled a bit at the joke, she was ancient but not nearly prehistoric. She turned slightly viewing the the loud woman in her peripherals before returning back to her empty glass. She sighed a bit now realizing that if this woman wasn't her next meal that she'd soon have to go catch dinner. Kaji was well aware that this place was a supposed safe haven, she really did want to try and be on her best behavior but she could hear the heart pumping in the womans chest, her eyes flickered red again. She kept her head low and remained calm.
Although she'd burst in so intrusively, the woman was quick to scramble around the doors and shut them up tight behind her. No cold air. She was sick of it. Sick and tired of bad conditions like being cold.

When one of the women at the bar started speaking, this newcomer quickly passed over the floor, but she wasn't quiet and she certainly didn't glide. Short steps, fast, choppy, and loud too- were her boots shod with wood? Probably. She practically bounced when walking and the bouncing set off a jangling under her shawl.

She was a noisy disturbance to be sure.

"Ghosts?" She stopped short, her head swivelling around and taking the rest of her with her, a full spin on her heel until she stopped facing the same way as before. "Ghosts here? Where?" No, dear. "No, ghost town, not ghosts, not the same thing..." Her voice dropped to a low mutter under her hood, bits of sound falling off half-lit lips. "Ghost town, not a people-town, empty, so this place is- why is it empty!?"

Shrieking was not necessary, but she shrieked the question and then brought her voice back down, hands clenched inside her shawl as the small woman clopped back and forth a few times before, again, coming to the same spot on the floor and facing the owner again. Her lips were pouting like a child who knew she shouldn't use her outside voice inside.

"A room. A room with shelves and a window, a room with a bed because I can't work in a wood house. A room. A room in exchange for this." Hands shuffling inside fur and metal and skin, and then with a loud jangle the woman stomped up to the bar and held out a black velvet bag.

Gold coin of course. Standard traveller fare: she was no good with credit cards.
(('fraid I can't stay up any later. Feel free to just shove her up in a room somewhere so no one's held up. If I have time tomorrow I'll try and swing by as a new day/later in the same night, but for now I'm out.

Thanks for making the effort!))

Katarjena's Waifu

OOC:

-'Manages' up the place.-

Demonic Waffles

((Haha, this dead place. sad ))
OOC:

*Brushes off some of the dust*
For a while she thought about what Kaji had said.

Maybe she did have other means to leave this place. However she had escaped here to make a home, and Kaji didn't know she had been on Hiatus for a while. Sounds of construction flew into the back of her ears, she had been trying to block it out all morning. People were cleaning around her, others were working on the newest edition to the tavern. While she, sat on a chair and read a book. After the episode a few weeks ago, she hadn't even touched the PDA. Though from time to time she did pass it, curious as to it's contents.

Somehow, something was telling her not to look, because if she did, she wouldn't like it. That was always the case, she wouldn't like it. The last time she looked, her whole family was dead and she was thrown into immortality. Often she had dreams about her past, her family, her life before all of this. Not many would like to admit they had to eat their parents.

Long locks of shiny curly blonde hair were wrapped up in one of her fingers. Her ruby eyes lingered up from the book every so often to catch glimpses of the strangers. She was going to owe the coven, but it was time for an update. In order to keep up with the market, and the mountains ever changing climate, she was going to need some renovations.

Luckily for her, the place was not located somewhere, where she needed to have high volume in order to keep up with her rent. Though after this, she was sure going to be needing some business.

As for her help, she hoped Dreamer would return, and just maybe she'd find a new staff.

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Three horses left the edge of the forest for the gravel in unison. The two horses on the outside were solid black like the cloaked men which sat upon them. They kept their hoods up to conceal their identities, much like the man in the middle who rode a dark brown horse. The man wore a dark green cloak, hood up as well. The only thing that could be seen of his face were the marks that slightly illuminated the shadows covering his countenance. The hilt of his blade also poked outside of the cloak. The two men on either side of him wore two long daggers, one on each hip. The middle man dismounted his horse, handing the reins to the man on his left. He simply nodded and the two men dismounted as well, taking all three horses back into the forest so camp could be made. The dark cloaked figure made his way straight to the door, opening it and stepping in to close it quickly behind him without looking back. Immediately he made his way to the middle of the bar, pulling a stool to sit. He then proceeded to wait patiently for some service.

Demonic Waffles

One Truth Prevails2184
(Anyone?)
((Gimme a sec. ;3 Switching between accounts.))
Besides hearing construction, Kat heard something else coming her way. Her keen senses could at least tell it was horses. Though, from what she saw, one man appeared through the door swiftly. He sat down, and Kat looked rather surprised that someone had actually entered. The vampire got up and quietly wandered over to the man. A black skirt and a white corset was her choice of attire, along with some stockings and boots. Kat smiled at the man, "Can I get you something sir? I'm sorry for all of the noise."

Dangerous Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jorildyn Krystal

Prince of the Krystal kingom

User Image
Jorildyn smiled as he had received service rather quickly, his pointed ears twitching and barely poking at the cloth which covered his head. He lowered his hood and nodded, almost in a bow. "Yes, but please do not apologize m'lady. I am accustomed to all kinds of noises." The elf smiled once more after speaking in his light, smooth tone. His words held a thick elvish accent as well, sounding out loud enough for her to hear him over the noise. "I will have a green ale if you please. M'lady." Jorildyn placed two fingers past the cloth which covered the leather satchel at his side, drawing a gold coin. "This should cover my tab for now." He placed it on the counter and went on to wait patiently for his drink.

(I wouldn't mind being a regular. I am a pretty consistent poster when I have someone to Rp with. Though to be honest, I don't have a lot of time to spend on here. But I can give about 3 or 4 hours a day, maybe more on Fridays.)
"Thank you." She smiled at him, taking the coin and bringing it to the bar. She quickly grabbed a glass and began pouring the ale lightly so that it didn't froth. Kat was a quick bartender, she was in the business for years, after all. The blond returned to place the drink on the table with a wooden coaster. "There, anything else?" Kat had noted his accent. and his appearance, it wasn't often she came across elves. "Mind if I ask you, where you come from?" She tilted her head a little.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff