Welcome to Gaia! ::

As Kat was on the phone she stumbled when she saw the woman walk in. A bit flustered for not having customer service for the woman she quickly tired to evade her phone, "Hey, uh, I gotta call you back." The phone snapped shut and she shoveled it along the counter. "I'm so sorry for that, gotta uh, fix a couple things." The blond's red eyes wandered over to the side of the building that had bullet holes in it. She hadn't forgotten a woman's order, she quickly settled herself along the messy bar and pulled up a glass, flipping in onto the counter and pushing some whiskey stones into it. Lastly was the Bourbon, before she placed it on the counter. "I wasn't expecting company, need another smoke?" She smirked at the woman, sometimes people tended to extend a smoke session with some liquid.

Kat sighed as she looked around the lightly darkened room, at least she was able to get the place dimly lit with candles and a fire. The person she was waiting for had not returned and she was still picking up glass from the floor. The stage was pitch black without a performer, no one existed in this place but her. At least, in this era, the last one, this place was busier then a hooker.

Demonic Waffles

GrayFox436
OOC:

Uh oh, another pretty girl in the bar. Try not to break this one too fast, Dreamer.

*Wink*

((Says the man notorious for just that. *Smirk.* Kat plays nice, Dreamer, well, there are no promises.))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To the Gypsy that I was...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bellaluna Arividecci Dobrev
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Belly Dancing Attire in Black
Theme~Cola by Lana Del Rey
Interesting In~

Bellaluna smiled at the woman and took her drink happily, tossing a few coin on the bar. "Thank you. You are? Either way, a beautiful woman shows with my drink when I thought the bar empty, I am greatful. Cheers." She raised her glass then drank from it gladly, merry now was her Gypsy heart. She slammed the glass down to the bar sighing. "Good. Very good. Ugh, my aching body. Not wise to drink the pain away I suppose but a Roma woman can handle her liquor. It is known." She winked and stretching out one of her legs, revealing an almost bare foot, it decorated with a jeweled sandal. She stretched it out and almost above her breast, but she quickly withdrew feeling herself to be making herself a little bit too much at home. She didn't live in bars, she didn't live anywhere. Her caravan traveled city to city with her, she belonged no where...and that is where her heart truly hurt.

OOC:Haha, howdy...wait am I missing something?

Faces freedom with little fear.
Odiah

Kat was very drawn to this woman, she grew more and more curious as she spoke. Her ruby eyes wandered over her garments, a light smile appeared. "So, you are a traveler then? You look to be a talent as well." She grined, it made her think about the old days of this place when many dancers dressed like her would light up the night with swooning and laughter. As the girl had showed her the jewels on her feet she smiled. "You must also be immune to cold! These mountains are unforgiving with their chilly weather. Tell me, how did you end up here?" Kat was also curious if she knew this place was for majority other worldly people. "Do you need a room?"
((You aren't missing anything. Don't mind the lurker. Lol, I'm on my phone so my posts may take longer. I'm around in the evening mostly.))

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To the Gypsy that I was...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bellaluna Arividecci Dobrev
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Belly Dancing Attire in Black
Theme~Cola by Lana Del Rey
Interesting In~

"Eastern European's don't get cold as others do." Her romanian accent dripping off of her tounge like velvet as she spoke to this woman. "Plus, I spent the night dancing. My body is quite warmed. And the fire eating...oh the fire eating warms me right up." She smiled warmly, sipping her drink, her emerald green eyes flickering to the woman as she did and growing wider as if she were smiling, before she finished her drink to reveal that she indeed was smiling. She slapped down the glass and gentley wiped her lips clean of the whiskey. "So...is there anyone else about? This place looks to be undergoing renovations." She hoped not to offend the woman. But it indeed did.

OOC: It's totes okay!

Faces freedom with little fear.
"I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this place has been dead for months." Kat sighed.

The woman spoke of cold as if it were a fly on her back. It made Kay wonder if she were human, or a higher species of them that had naturally adapted to such climate. "Fire dancing huh? You know I hope to get this place back up and running, if you know of any dancers who would like to stay, let me know." Kat watched her continue to drink, " Need another?" She smirked.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaji had been gone for longer than she had originally thought. Something about her was different but few would notice. She was a bit pale. it had been a few weeks since her last meal and it was staring to show. Above all she was a lady and wouldn't let this weakness show. She did however have an insatiable appetite. She needed blood, her hunger now getting to the point of hunting a deer in the woods. She didn't want to settle if she didn't have to. Maybe she would even find an old friend to help her out. She walked inside and looked around scanning for any familiar faces.
Kaji Matsuda

After letting the other woman pass on her own Kat was once again stuck alone. The blonde sighed and leaned on the counter with up-most apathy. Where had that man run off to? Get dressed? Something nice that can get dirty? I'll be right back? She rolled her eyes and looked at the cigarette she had started up. The vampire watched the smoke roll off the end of it, she didn't even feel like smoking it. Just as she was about to go take a seat she watched a familiar face wander in. Kaji, she hadn't been here in weeks, although her room was still hers, still locked, untouched.

"My isn't that a sight." Kat hummed, she began to smile, "Didn't think you'd be back either. You and Dreamer tend to disappear for weeks. "Though I treat you both somewhat like a mother waiting for her troubled daughters to return." Something was off about Kaji, she looked tired, winded maybe. Kat's ruby eyes narrowed at her, "What's wrong with you?"

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
kitty wicked

Kaji mustered a weak smiled and wrestled herself up to the bar. She slumped down onto a seat now at ease seeing it was only the two of them there. She plucked the cigarette from Kat's fingers and took a long drag before letting the smoke drift lazily from her gently parted chapped lips. "Its been a while indeed." She had finally spoke, delivering only a half-assed greeting from her lethargic state. "I'm fine really just haven't fed..." She almost began to ramble about how long she had gone without food but that was just too much effort. She pulled another drag deep into her lungs, curbing the cravings just a little longer. This now giving her the ability to call forth some proper posture. She sighed and sat up straight. "Obviously nothing new going on here..." Kaji finally managed to say something in character. She smirked a bit before stealing another drag of Kat's cigarette. "Do you ever tire of clinging to this place like a hopeless widow?"
Kaji Matsuda

Kat sighed a little, but she managed to smile at Kaji after she heard her last words. "I'm doomed to be in love with this place forever. I believe it can be changed, updated." Finally her red eyes shifted to Kaji, "I don't have another place I call home. I fought for his rut, people, fought for this rut." She thought about all of her musicians, dancers, patrons, fighters, etc. "They may not be around, but I can't just let this place rot." With that she turned around to wander back into the kitchen. After some rummaging she found a couple packets of blood, deciding it best to put them in a glass. "This place is old, with a bit more modern drinks." A small grin emitted from her as she began cutting them open to place them in the glass. Kat herself was a vampire, she knew the pain that could be placed on one from not feeding. "Room temperature." She murmured and went back to leaning on the bar. "Besides, that's like asking you if you are ever going to stop getting into trouble."
((Cute Avi. ^^ ))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Kaji's eyes gleamed red at the sight of blood. It was a sad thing for her to come to but her hunger was too strong. She smirked at the mere mention of trouble. "I do my best not to toil." It truly had been a while since she had gotten into any trouble at all. In all sincerity she was way past due for a whole truck load of mischief. She smiled warmly as she grasped the glass. "You are too kind," she toasted before she drank the glass dry. She was at least proper enough not to lick it clean. She set the glass down and let a small sigh escape underneath her breath. "When was the last time you had any fun at all?"
Cold.

Snow is cold.

Like it's really really really cold.

Cold isn't good. Can't feel your hands. Can't work with the materials. Can't do much of anything.

Not in the cold.

The mountains meant she was in the wrong place- but that was fine. When was the last time she'd been in the right place? Right? Hah! She didn't care, she just wanted out of the cold and into-

Runes.

Runes oh- magic?

Magic she knew?

No, not these runes. Disappointing.

She was cold and there was kind of a huffy, annoying twitch to the way booted feet kicked from under the hem of black skirts, a long brown trenchcoat topped with a fur hooded shawl wrapped the traveller up tight, the chime and jangle of metal bits clattering from the belt around her waist and over her bell hips.

But the best words were still flighty, small, fidgety. Nervous hands reached for the inn door, rapping gloved knuckles on the hard surface. Impatience: she smacked it again right away. Then the cold nipped her again and nevermind: she bustled right in with a huff, stomping snow on the floor and shuffling around in a huff, making more noise than a decent person should have.

She didn't care. No wind in here.

Work here, maybe? Her own work. Not their work.

"Who's here! I need a room!" Aggitated voice, broken tone. This person was not one of those suave and mysterious madames. More like a missy.
((I hope I'm not interrupting anything by bringing a character in unannounced? The thread seemed a little quiet... *shrooms about*))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff