Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Waffles

((Ill reply when I'm off work! Welcome back sissy! wink meh, I'm alright))
Dark the Angel

Kat put her weapon down the minute the woman spoke her name. Astonished she was still around these parts Kat dropped down to her level and put her gun on lock. She was cautious not to enrage the creature that perched itself in front of Saryu to protect her. Kat lay the gun on the floor and put her hand up to show the creature that she meant no harm.

It was odd to hear the way Saryu talked, maybe she just hadn't seen Kat in a while. Then again these days everyone was losing their marbles, so she decided to check. "It's okay Saryu, I'm Kat, I own this place. I'm alone so I had to be careful, I thought you were an intruder. Do you know where you are?" Kat tried not to look obvious about looking for her wounds. " I won't hurt you, but lets get you off the floor at least." She leaned in and tried to gently pull Saryu's arms to help her up.
Kat grabbed a hold of her arm, Saryu winced slightly but endured the pain. Jezela hopped around her and circled them a few times as Kat assisted Saryu off the floor. “Kat??” Saryu seemed slightly lost but shook her head, trying to recall the face and name. She darted her gaze around the area and thought for another moment before answering, “…the..the…Underworld?” She wasn’t even sure how she got there. She mentioned that she was alone and thankfully, Saryu found a sense of relief in that. She always hated drawing attention to herself. “I remember you…” She seemed hesitant to answer then thought harder.

A random memory flash replayed the feeling of being pinned to the ground. Steel blue eyes glaring down at her and cold leather fingers slowly but firmly squeezing around her slender neck. A deep voice quiet yet deep growled in her mind, “Eventually I’ll find that witch hiding in you and give her what she deserves.” She felt his grip loosen slightly and watch him pull away. Average height man about 5’10 but a slim and built physique, he wore a belted bomber jacket, dark steel-toed boots, and dark fitted jeans. A dark but copper tone hair that swayed upward and tightly clean-cut but weathered appearance who looked like he was in a late 20's as this man looked down at her with a cold expression. A sadistic smile curled onto his face as he looked away for a moment, then peered back to her. Snapping his gloved fist back and thrusting forward at her chest as blast of intense force slammed her back into the ground, the earth cracked around her body and dirt puffed from the cracks. The impact forced her breath out instantly and she fell immobilized. After this vicious attack, Saryu could only recall how vulnerable she felt as this man paced to her side and leaned besides her. Brushing her hair from off her face, he sighed and traced his fingertips along her face. “After all of this, you are not afraid of death. You’ll do anything to get rid of her, won’t you? I don’t think I’ve met anyone like you…” He got back up and took a step back, leering down at her lying before him, “She has to come out eventually. This went well, Saryu. I understand your commitment to being rid of her, count me in.” Saryu watched him walk away as she smiled in immense amount of pain, yet willing to bear it.

“Hunter…” called out, realizing she drifted back to a recent memory in her mind for a moment. Her heart raced a little, her cheeks began to flush red, and she lifted her bloody hand to her neck. She recalled the tightness of his grip and how his voice seemed to haunt her. Her drifting mind was broken by the sudden but gradual growing whine of Jezela – who could feel her distraction. Saryu acknowledged the small being and adjusted herself, to a proper and up straight posture. Jezela quickly sped around Saryu’s feet, quickly turning itself into a dark smoky blur and accelerated pace the darkness turned into a growing whiteness that for what seemed like a minute in a half into a bright blur. The light produced flecks of white light that showered upward against Saryu’s body – healing the internal bruising on her body. The blood sizzled off her hand and her skin began to regain its health glow.

But a soft yelp and the familiar tripped and tumbled into a wall, and landing upside down – its pale eyes blinking curiously back at Saryu and Kat. The glowing whiteness had returned to a state of smoky black and Jezela rolled over playfully as nothing had happened. Saryu twisted her lips slightly curious herself about the odd behavior of this familiar. Her past familiars were slightly mature and agile, this one seemed distracted, clumsy, and spirited. She shook her head and looked back at Kat, “Forgive me, I was a little lost. I’m better now. Thank you and I apologize for scaring you.”

Demonic Waffles

((Staying on this account for a second.))

Kat's eyes wandered to Saryu's face, it looked like she had blanked out into a thought. Something told her she was recoiling back to something that happened as of recent. She didn't look like she was in great shape at all, then again Saryu's happiness had been ruined long ago. The picture Cedric had seen of Dreamer, Saryu, and Kitty (their sister.) was a bit of happiness and innocence that she saw dwindle slowly out of Saryu over the years. Just like the rest of them, Dreamer's innocence was cold, she was more of a lunatic then ever. Though Kat herself could never turn down one of her own. The blonde didn't move as she held Saryu up, she looked down at the furry creature as it bumbled about the floor. What an odd companion, though she wondered if he was hungry. She smiled, "I know you aren't going to like the stairs, but let's try and get you down stairs where everything is."

It was a good thing the woman hadn't come in just hours ago, Dreamer and the S.O.F.T boys did a number in the fields. She carefully lead Saryu down the hall, and just as carefully down the stairs. The Underworld greeted them just as it always did, though sunlight peeked through the gun fired walls. The place was a little bit of a mess, she looked at Saryu with a more thoughtful sorry to her face. "Here." She got her to the nearest chair and gently placed her down. As much as Saryu was trying to play like she was okay, Kat wasn't having it, she still lead her down just as a mother would.

A small smirk appeared on her face, "Do you really remember me? Or is that just to reassure yourself that you really want to believe you are home. I don't remember which key was yours." She sighed and looked over at the wall. "Either way, first thing is first, would you like something to drink or eat? I'll get the first aid kit and let you pick out what you need, since..." She smiled a little, "I know you'll lie to me again and tell me you don't have a scratch on ya."
Saryu softly chuckled at Kat’s forwardness and blushed slightly. “I’m a pitiful liar.” Being lead downstairs was good as Saryu began to slowly piece her memory together. “To be honest, I barely remember this place…I go away too much but I can always come back. Maybe my subconscious brings me back here whenever I’m stressed. Forgive me, but the details I’m fuzzy on but that’s from absence, not trauma…” Jezela hopped unto the bar and began to strut carefully back and forward as if it were playing a game. Again, Saryu frowned at the creature’s odd behavior and shook her head, “Familiars are not what they use to be. Or maybe it’s an indication that my power is growing unstable as always.”

Saryu glanced around to see that the place hadn’t change much other than subtle but regular improvements that any establishment would go through. Saryu could recall other faces of those she was once close with. “Dreamer? Kitty? Are they still around?” She could only frown knowing that every time she returned something was stirring up. Saryu and her ‘sisters’ had a knack for attracting all sorts of trouble to them. Strong women usually were tested, she laughed at the thought. “I take it much hasn’t changed and if it has, usually not for the better. It's like a cycle...we are trapped.” She looked at Kat and shook her head, "Even in the darkest of times, a kindness remains. Offering a helping hand and a drink to drown thus troubles?" As sad as it sounded, it was a comfort to her.

Demonic Waffles

Kat leaned her head to the side and smiled wearily, she watched the agile creature. "Or, it is a sign that somewhere in you, you strive to be it. It actually reminds me of you when you are much younger." She chucked at it and turned her back, not even asking Saryu what she wanted. She wandered behind the old bar and grabbed the hot tea kettle along with two glasses and two pouches of mint tea. She set them down quickly before wandering back and grabbing the box of first aid. It had been worn down a little, but everything in it had been restocked. "It is my job to offer kindness drowned in alcohol." She laughed a little before lighting up a cig and taking a drag.

Smoke withered out of her nostrils, before she finally let the air out. "Hm, Dreamer and Kitty huh." Kat shook her head, all of what Saryu said after was true. It was all true, the sisters could never get out of trouble, though, maybe Kitty had managed. "Kitty, hasn't contacted me in years, I don't think even Dreamer knows where she is." Kat paused and looked a little flat when Saryu mentioned Dreamer, she sat down and placed the tea bag in the water. "Dreamer is.." Another pause, "Not well, there have been some altercations with her and a couple of people. The change is more drastic then I have ever seen it." Dreamer's chaotic, cold, malicious lavender eyes wandered into Kat's mind. "She barely remembered me after the ordeal."

Maybe she would have to see her for herself to fully understand the gravity of it all. For now that's where she left it at. "Where are your injuries?" Kat nudged the tea glass over to her. "I don't think I need to ask how you got injured." Kat had heard and seen it all, she wouldn't divulge into Saryu's private life, she'd let her explain if she felt like it. Maybe an open ear would be good for her.
Lifting her arm to reveal not injuries, Saryu softly shook her head. “Which is why I summoned Jezela, a familiar that will heal me without me using too much of my own magic and attention. It will know if I need assistance.” Saryu took a hold of the tea and sipped it carefully and sighed, “It’s just a trial but I am attempting freedom. I might have found a way to rid me of my curse…without losing my life…I think.” She wasn’t even entirely sure on that last bit, but she had to believe it. “It will take some time though…”

Saryu looked at Kat and let out a deep sigh, “Dreamer…what happened?” Helpless but hushed concern entered in eyes, she placed the cup down. Jezela paused in its playful behavior and sat before Kat and Saryu waiting and listening. “Myeew…” Squeaked the familiar as it tilted its tiny head to the side.

Saryu nodded slightly to the being and once more caressed the creature as to reassure the emotional disturbance was nothing it could be done until all the facts had been obtained. “Ordeal? Other people?” Saryu could not help but feel uneasiness by these words, “Who? What? How?” Her voice was assertive yet polite.

Demonic Waffles

Kat bit her lip, she felt bad for making Saryu even look worried. After hearing about the creature she locked the box and smiled meekly. "Ah, well." She tried to put all the pieces together for Saryu as she took a breath and look up at the ceiling. "Your sister is a piece of work, I will tell you that. Though I think this time the ultimate decision was up to Trinity and Aythra. Cloud, by accident, tried to calm Dreamer down one evening and released Aythra and Trinity from Trygon's seal. You can only seal things up and keep them sealed by being around. He died, so the seal wasn't as strong. Anyways.." She waved it off and took a drag, "Mm, Dreamer was getting desperate to get Aythra out, Aythra wanted out, Trinity wanted out. The problem with your sister, is that she never really existed, she was made of the two entities." Then she took a sip of the tea.

Kat thought about the pink haired girl, "Dreamer, seemed to be in quiet a few love hate relationships, one with Damion, another with a woman named Kalare. Apparently Kalare knew someone that could do the trick. I don't, I don't know him personally, but the way she comes home aggravated he doesn't seem nice. Or at least she's not thrilled with him." Slowly she was slipping away from the topic before she took one last intake of smoke. "She made some kind of deal, cause when she came back she was never the same. She didn't remember anyone, she looked a little different, acted a tinge more erratic, and what was more interesting was that Aythra and Trinity moved around freely in their own bodies. Someone actually did it, they separated the three." Kat's eyes wandered to the floor, "But, with making deals, I'm sure there is a consequence." The blonde thought about the day she met Melech and Kalare, but not personally.

"I can't explain the bond she has with the girl, but it looked a little serious after she found out the girl didn't remember her either." Kat could only put so much together from what she had witnessed, she was never personally there to know what exactly Dreamer had done, who these people really where, or anything. All Saryu's real concern was now that the three had their own bodies. "Her days have not been well." The woman began to finish the tea, "I need one of those things. I'd put it in a fire extinguisher that way when a bar fight broke out I could just use it." She joked about the absent minded creature that was healing Saryu.
“Ah,” Saryu didn’t give a relaxed response, but seemed slightly bothered by it which really couldn't be helped with the information that was laid out before her. She peered at Jezela and back at Kat. Jezela yipped at Kat's playful remark and swished its ethereal tail side to side. Saryu now felt the tea had cooled enough to down the rest and she did. “I understand where Dreamer was coming from…” Desperation could make them do dangerous things, Saryu was in that boat currently. She had to be optimistic and hopeful, but the realization that dire consequences were expected with taking such risks. Cloud and Damion, she had not heard those names in such a long time. It made her stomach turn even more so with Damion’s name being mentioned. She needed to stay off his radar, because it would only lurk Dark out – she couldn’t risk it now, there was still more that needed to be done.

“Thanks again for the help and info, Kat. But if you don’t mind, I need to rest my head for a bit…there’s much that needs to be done.” Saryu pushed herself off the seat and walked away toward the door. Jezela blinked at Kat and darted after Saryu plunging into the walls’ shadows after leaving the building. Sure it was cold, but she needed time. Time was what she really needed.

((I am tired…will be back later. ))

Demonic Waffles

((Dreamer and the others are at Black Halo. Glad you brought some breath into this place again. ^^' Hope to see you again! Night! < 3 ))
Kat looked at the tea for a couple minutes after Saryu had left. Maybe she shouldn't have troubled the woman with so much information. Hopefully she wouldn't go and try to seek out Dreamer, for her own sake. Finally the blonde got up and wandered over to the bar to clean the dishes and put the first aid away. After she was done with that she leaned onto the counter and sighed. Her empty tavern seemed like nothing more then just her own house. Maybe she needed a cat, or some kind of animal to keep her company.

Once she started to realize she was wallowing in her loneliness she haulted and stood straight up. No, no, she couldn't think like that, she began looking around at the damage done to her place. Looks like she was going to have to call in a favor.

"Hello? Hey, it's me, I need a huge favor. No, no, I'm fine. Don't freak okay? There are some gun shots through my walls, I might need them repaired." Kat looked around her room, "I might need alot more then that, I'm thinking of renovating."

Kawaii Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
To the Gypsy that I was...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bellaluna Arividecci Dobrev
Location~
Mood~
Wearing~Belly Dancing Attire in Black
Theme~Cola by Lana Del Rey
Interesting In~

Bellaluna stomped out her cigarette just outside the door, her heel twisting over it to squish it into the pavement, red lip stick stained onto the bud. She walked into the establishment with quite the ruckus of jangles, due to her belt of coins. She was in her dancing attire and had just gotten out of work, a long day of fire eating and knife throwing at a carnival just south of there. She sat at the most local chair and begged for a drink. She simply must have her bourbon. "Bourbon on the rocks please!" She called out, her hips tired of all the lap dances given on this day. She smirked as she looked about the room at the other people aboard. She would not at the select few who caught her attention.

Faces freedom with little fear.
OOC:

Uh oh, another pretty girl in the bar. Try not to break this one too fast, Dreamer.

*Wink*
Odiah

((I'm setting up a reply for you. Sorry, I had to run and make dinner. : ) ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff