Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Demigod

DevilsAssistant
Adorky
DevilsAssistant
(( *cuddles and coos* <3 Good to hear you're well. c: Where have you been hiding?

Ehhh, stressed out from school but dying to roleplay. I don't even know why. >.o ))
[[[ Oh, I just haven't had anything to do on Gaia, so I don't log in.

Plus, Borderlands 2.

Aww. D: Sorry about being stressed. :c *hug* ]]]

(( You could...roleplay. >w> Weren't you doing that earlier? <3

Yes, I have heard. xD I hope you're having fun. <333

It's okay. School. It happens. Stressful alllllll the time. Even more stressful during exam week when everything ever is due at once. D; ))
[[[ Ah, I don't think Dreamer replied to me as of yet. Which, is fine as I've been consumed with a few games. xD

I am, but I nearly cried because I accidentally threw my favorite gun into a grinder and couldn't get it back because... well, it got ground. ; -;

Oh, I don't doubt that. :c Are you going through an exam week currently? ]]]

Malevolent Muse

Kalare barely even had time to respond. Before she knew it, Dreamer was nose to nose with her, slamming her hands down on the counter in front of her. Kalare reflexively shrank back, her face paling slightly as her eyes widened.

Well, that was certainly a mood change.

Kalare seemed scared as Dreamer shouted at her. "I...I..." she stammered out, her body coiling back even further to create distance. Her hand had long left the martini glass. What was the woman talking about? Why was Kalare getting yelled at?

She didn't understand. The confusion and apprehension swept across her face. Slowly, she inched herself off the barstool. She had to be grateful for Kat's presence. Dreamer put some space between them eventually, and Kalare got breathing room. That was a good start.

But the damage was already done. It didn't seem like a good idea for Kalare to stick around.

"I...I think I should go..." she murmured meekly, giving a quick, short glance at Dreamer. The more Kalare watched Dreamer's outburst, the worse Kalare felt about it. She didn't quite want to watch Dreamer be angry, especially not at her. Kalare didn't even know what she did. She returned her attentions back to Kat. A look of apology. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I just caused, but I can leave."

Demonic Waffles

Kat frowned at Dreamer, moving her head to the side as if to scold her like a child. 'Go say you're sorry, a*****e.'

Kat was right though, it was all of her frustration with everything, and now this was added on top of it. However it wasn't Kalare's fault that she had no idea what was going on. It was Melech, he knew and held everything. There must have been a reason she lost her memory too, she must have known him. Dreamer tilted her head down for a moment, but just then she heard Kalare gathering herself to leave. She looked flustered, embarrassed, maybe even ashamed of something she didn't even do. Dreamer's teeth clenched, she wouldn't let her walk out. The last time she left her alone it still didn't end up well.

It seemed the most recent time she must have left her, Kalare became just as damaged as she did. Dreamer wouldn't let her leave like that, she wouldn't make her feel like that. Dreamer moved quickly and snatched Kalare's right hand. "I'm sorry." She breathed out, Dreamer was trying her hardest to hold back emotion. "I shouldn't have left you...If that's what I did. I know none of this makes any sense to you."

A deep red started to penetrate her cheeks as she looked at the back of Kalare's head again. "I don't know what makes sense right now either. You seem to have it worse then I do." Dreamer bent her head down, "At least I remember bits of you, I suppose those memories were important." Dreamer started to let go of her hand so she didn't scare Kalare away. "I...I..We.." How did she want to put it? That she loved her? That she would protect her? Or maybe that she had failed to do that? That they were sleeping together and that's all it was? Dreamer never really knew how Kalare felt about her. Sure she was coy and flirtatious, and their adventures got out of hand. They hadn't really talked about more then that.

Maybe, just like Damion, she had to let Kalare get away from her. After all, if Melech indeed was keeping Kalare to himself, then Dreamer, who was merely a weapon, shouldn't have been touching.

Dreamer's head lifted up, wondering if she'd meet her eyes. "We were something pretty unexplainable." She began to smirk a little.

Yeah, that's what they were, unexplainable, they were so many things at once, there wasn't a word for them.

She didn't want to give Kalare the idea that she had failed, that they fought all the time, she didn't want to give her any bad memories if she seemed happy right now.

"I'm sorry I yelled."

((Sorry I haven't replied D:! ))

Malevolent Muse

Adorky
DevilsAssistant
Adorky
DevilsAssistant
(( *cuddles and coos* <3 Good to hear you're well. c: Where have you been hiding?

Ehhh, stressed out from school but dying to roleplay. I don't even know why. >.o ))
[[[ Oh, I just haven't had anything to do on Gaia, so I don't log in.

Plus, Borderlands 2.

Aww. D: Sorry about being stressed. :c *hug* ]]]

(( You could...roleplay. >w> Weren't you doing that earlier? <3

Yes, I have heard. xD I hope you're having fun. <333

It's okay. School. It happens. Stressful alllllll the time. Even more stressful during exam week when everything ever is due at once. D; ))
[[[ Ah, I don't think Dreamer replied to me as of yet. Which, is fine as I've been consumed with a few games. xD

I am, but I nearly cried because I accidentally threw my favorite gun into a grinder and couldn't get it back because... well, it got ground. ; -;

Oh, I don't doubt that. :c Are you going through an exam week currently? ]]]

(( Ahh, well. o.o; I'm sorry. >_O

...I don't know what that means because I don't play Borderlands, but I will cry with you. :3

Yeah, but exams are getting shuffled around everywhere. Looks like stress isn't going to let up until next week -- and the week after that is another exam-like week. xD;; ))

Eloquent Demigod

[[[ There's no worry, Dreamer. c: Like I said, Borderlannnnds. ^o^ ]]]

DevilsAssistant

...I don't know what that means because I don't play Borderlands, but I will cry with you. :3

Yeah, but exams are getting shuffled around everywhere. Looks like stress isn't going to let up until next week -- and the week after that is another exam-like week. xD;; ))
[[[ Ah, I destroyed a really good weapon by mistake. I threw it where I shouldn't have - - in a giant grinder that was supposed to grind up a different equipment for a quest. u.u;

:c Blah, I hope that it gets less stressful soon. Is there a school vacation coming up soon? ]]]

Malevolent Muse

Adorky
[[[ There's no worry, Dreamer. c: Like I said, Borderlannnnds. ^o^ ]]]

DevilsAssistant

[[[ Ah, I destroyed a really good weapon by mistake. I threw it where I shouldn't have - - in a giant grinder that was supposed to grind up a different equipment for a quest. u.u;

:c Blah, I hope that it gets less stressful soon. Is there a school vacation coming up soon? ]]]

(( ...Ahhhh. x____X; I'm sorry.

Vacation's never really vacation. xD; The work never ends until school's officially over. ))

Malevolent Muse

Dreamer grabbed Kalare's right hand. Kalare's body jolted slightly from the surprise; she hadn't expected that. Those silver bracelets jingled slightly from the movement. Then, a breathy apology. And something about leaving.

"What?" Kalare practically blurted out, turning to face Dreamer. She frowned, trying to shake Dreamer's hand away uncomfortably. Since when were strangers so affectionate with each other? Kalare liked personal space just as much as anyone else. "Sorry, but I don't know what you're talking about."

Kalare had a hard time following what came next. Something about Kalare having it - what? - worse than Dreamer. Something about important memories. Kalare watched Dreamer intently as she spoke. Dreamer's gaze was aimed at the floor, her cheeks red. She seemed embarrassed. Kalare's gaze softened slightly at the realization.

Poor thing. She seemed really lost.

But then their eyes met. A statement on who they were. What did that even mean? Kalare narrowed her eyes at Dreamer, suspicious. The woman sounded crazy. What, was Kalare just supposed to believe everything that came out of her mouth?

That's not how life worked, baby.

"Look," Kalare replied sternly, a weak smile rising to her lips as if attempting to understand the woman in front of her and lessen the blow. "I don't know who you are. You must have mistaken me for someone else. I don't think we've ever even met before." Kalare shook her head lightly as if she couldn't believe this. "I'm sorry that I wasted your breath." A pause, a thought, a reflection. "You seem to have a lot of anger towards whoever you've mistaken me for, though. You might want to find her and work that out."

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

User Image

[ The fight between Damio and Melech will continue, Im just going to paradox it so plot can continue without issues of schedules not syncing. :3 ]

While normally flashy and seemless, Melech's entrances were usually well timed and with purpose. Now both was, and wasn't one of those times.

With a resonating 'thoomph' in the chest of everyone in the room, a wave of pressure swept across the bar floor. Loose objects were shifted and overturned. Glasses were knocked off tables, plates broke and that thick, tangible miasma soon followed. A groan, and there he stood, within arms reach of the bar counter. His blazer had long since been removed and destroyed. One sleeve of that black dress shirt he wore was missing and only two buttons remained at an uneven positioning up its front. The stench of blood was strong in the air. His head slowly rolled to the side as the black, ink like color began to fade almost like a wave. Starting at his fingertips, it retracted to his torso before fading entirely. With the black now replaced by the usual pale color of his skin, the vast array of bruising was now clearly visible. Its coloring ranged from deep purple, to nearly blood crimson - signifying internal bleeding. That tail however, remained long and bone encased. For a moment, his legs faltered and it looked as if he were going to fall, that is until his tail lashed out to the side. With a powerful thump that shook the bar counter, that long, scythe like tip embedded itself a few inches deep into the wooden counter, and supported Melech as he just barely stood.

"Ugh..."

With a groan, his head turned to the side and he spat a rather large and viscus glob of blood, complete with a molar.

Son of a b***h hits like a mac truck strapped to a missile.

With a sudden inhale, another wave of pressure washed across the room, only this time in the opposite direction. Plates and glasses were drug in his directions, and within an instant, his tattoos stopped glowing and the mist faded from the air. It was as if Melech wasn't even there.

Lifting his hands, he rubbed them together. Joints cracked and popped and the devil winced as pain radiated...well...everywhere. The fingers of his right hand fidgeted, and out of no where came a cigarette. Black in color, it seemed fancy. Placing it between his lips, he snapped his fingers a few times at its tip, before it was lit. He was tired. Very...very tired.

It was then he realized that Kalare and Dreamer were in the room. Blinking, he took a drag from his cigarette as he examined the situation at hand. Dreamer was holding Kalares hand, and Kalare seemed...well...confused. Tilting his head to the side, he simply remained in place, his weight shifted slightly to the side opposite the bar, his tail tensing as it supported his weight.

"Don't let me intrude."

Demonic Waffles

User Image

((Whoo! Fun picture game!))

It seemed as though her apology would fail, as usual.

Even worse was that Kalare simply had no idea who she was, and seemed to be pitying her for THEIR fights. Though to Kalare it just seemed like Dreamer was mad at a girl that looked like her. A stiff growl emitted from the demoness, her tail began twitching in aggravation. Dreamer had the temper of a beast most days, so when she was trying to be nice, she actually tried. Even though Kalare didn't have her memories, she still knew how to push Dreamer right over the edge.

Dreamer fully backed away from her, pulling her hands over her head, she started to laugh. "I can't believe this bullshit." The laughter got a little harder.

Kat watched nonchalantly while she smoked near the corner. "Wow what a soap opera."

Dreamer pulled her arms down to cross them and then looked at Kat, "No, this, this is a ******** circus."

She tilted her head and began to smirk at Kalare, "Yeah, I'll get right on that after she remembers who the ******** I am. Course at this rate, with how you are acting, that's not ever going to happen. So it doesn't really matter, does it?"

Just then, the man of the hour appeared, Melech.

Kat jumped a little at his appearance, "Uh-Um..Do you need anything?" Kat looked at her cig, and then his, "You need another?"

Dreamer narrowed her eyes at him, she was still bitter about the other day. For a moment she didn't say anything, there were so many thoughts in her head for him. What happened? Who are you? Where did you come from? What am I? What the hell is wrong with Kalare? Dreamer closed her eyes for a moment and took in a breath, she opened them and looked at Kalare, then to Melech.

"By all means, I'm finished. There's no point, you can be on your way, or.." Dreamer looked at Melech, "Where ever you're suppose to be." She spoke to Kalare, but wondered what would happen when he saw Kalare. Better yet, she wondered what Melech would do to Kalare. If Kalare couldn't remember her, then could she remember Melech?

Dreamer's hands rested at her sides, she looked from one, to the other.

User Image

Malevolent Muse

Kalare was surprised when Dreamer moved back in laughter.

The woman was ******** crazy. What was going on?

Dreamer then seemed to engage herself in a conversation with Kat. Guess that was her leave to go.

A large pulse of energy flooded the room, its locus somewhere near the bar. Her pink curls flew forward from the force, covering part of her face momentarily. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw him. But she didn't even need to see him to know who had just decided to arrive.

Hello, Melech.

She knew she wouldn't have the time to focus for long, not enough time to notice the extent of the damage done to him. She knew what was coming, but she hadn't had enough time to prepare for it.

It hit her at full blast. Sharp, acidic, bitter as all ********. Kalare inhaled abruptly, her eyes widening in shock, as her body tensed. The action was followed by an uncomfortable, though small, whine. It was intuitive. She couldn't help it. She couldn't control something that strong. The discomfort showed all across her face.

Kalare closed her eyes. Another wave of pressure. She relaxed a little. Well, that was better than nothing.

She wrinkled her nose as she opened her eyes again, her gaze focused on Dreamer. She knew what would happen if she looked at Melech.

Her breath halted mid-way through as she caught the vanilla scent of that fancy-looking cigarette. She knew it all too well. She didn't like it anymore. Her body tensed again but only slightly, an instinctive fear shooting through her. It made her want to run. She had to hold herself back.

Thanks, you a*****e.

Her focus had been shifted from Dreamer. Kalare brought her hand up to comb her fingers through her hair. Her control slipped for that brief second - and a tremble shot through that arm. An exasperated sigh. Her hand hastily ran through those pink curls, as if trying to cover up the tremor. "Do you..." She wasn't looking at him - instead, her eyes were cast downward to the side, still facing Dreamer - but she made it clear she was talking to him. She sounded frustrated, unsettled. But her voice was quieter than usual, weak, unwilling. "Do you want..." What? What could she do? She wasn't a ******** healer. "Help? Or something?"

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

User Image

The devil arched a brow as his gaze shifted from one woman to the other. The tension in the air was so thick one could touch it. Taking a healthy drag from his cigarette, Melech's glance was stolen first by the woman behind the bar offering him a second cigarette. Blinking, he tilted his eyes down to the one in his hand, before looking back to Kat, his brow arching further. What was he going to do, smoke two at a time.

"I'll pass..."

Turning his attention to the women before him once more, he fell silent for a moment, his eyes darting back and forth, form Dreamer to Kalare. Clearing his throat, he let his gaze finally settle upon Dreamer.

"You forgot something."

For a brief moment once more, Kalare would be able to taste the fatigue and underlying pain. His tattoos flickered and within an instant, Dreamer's katanas lay crossed over the counter. It was half a second, before the mask was dawned once more. His eyes flickered to Kalare for a brief moment as he did so, his face keeping that cocky - yet pained - half smirk of his. The katanas seemed a little different however, in the right light, purple runes could be seen running up the length of the blade, and a gem was set into the pommel, its color matching Melech's aura.

And then Kalare spoke to him. Lowering his gaze to himself, Melech held his cigarette to the side as to keep from getting himself with the smoldering tip. Pausing a moment as if to take himself in, he lifted his gaze back to Kalare and his tail twitched, pulling his body a little more upright as that bone tip remained stuck in the bar counter. She was upset. Visibly upset. Uncommon for the demoness, normally she was much better at hiding her discomfort. His gaze quickly gave her a once over from head to toe, the devil hiding the the examination with a small lifting of his brows.

"Oh, a hug would be just dandy."

Jerking his body to the side, his tail struggled a moment, before it was yanked free from the wooden bar counter. Staggering in place, the devil managed to keep himself on his feet. Once his balance had been acquired, he shuffled forward a few steps. The tip of his tail slammed forcefully into the ground below him, and slowly began to drag across the hard wood behind him, causing a low scraping noise to fill the air.

Demonic Waffles

User Image

Dreamer's brows slowly rose, she looked rather perplexed for multiple reasons. Melech did not seem like the same person she met the other day. The one she met was quick to throw her on the ground in pain. This one, seemed calmer, collected, while still holding an arrogant air about him. With good reason in her eyes, he kinda had her whole being wrapped around his finger.

No, that was Aythra, Dreamer didn't have those feelings. This man was more of a commissioner, a boss, someone she knew she was going to take orders from. Dreamer's tongue clicked over her double fangs.

"Hm."

When he mentioned her missing something, her head moved over to where he seemed to be subconsciously pointing to. Her katanas lay in a neat display upon the bar counter. Dreamer thought of Melech's use of power and how it had shoved them away from her. Dreamer didn't bother trying to go back and get them after he and Damio started to fight. After her quarrel with him she didn't want to be around him in the least bit.

Still she hesitated, anything that looked pretty seemed to be trouble. They definitely looked different, which also continued her hesitation for them.

"What did you do?" Dreamer rose a brow, she couldn't really say thank you, considering she thought there was something behind it all.

Dreamer quickly looked at Kalare, who looked rather pissed off at the whole thing. Of course she knew who he was, Dreamer could see it in her eyes and body language. She snorted and smirked, figured. "Well good thing you know each other." She rolled her eyes and continued to smirk.

Unbelievable.

No, no..very believable after all of this.

Kat slunk into the back of the bar, shaking her head, "I'm staying out of this." She threw her hands up, "You need anything Dreamer, call me."

Dreamer watched as Melech moved slowly towards the two of them. She hadn't exactly tried out her abilities, so she didn't know if she could even try and help him.

Wait, help him?

Why should she?

Dreamer sighed, all of these new things, thoughts, feelings, bite.

However, she didn't want blood all over the bar, "You want me to try and heal you, or do you do that on your own?" Some beings had the ability to go to sleep and wake up like a million bucks.

She didn't move for the katana's either, "They look, decorated." Somehow she knew that he knew she was hesitating.

User Image

Malevolent Muse

Kalare frowned as that mild bitterness flooded her senses again. She was uncomfortable. She thought she was done with this s**t.

It passed. She was grateful for it. There was only so much she was willing to take.

"I think I'll pass, too," she grumbled in response to him. Why the ******** did he think she wanted to be held?

He just fought ******** Damio.

She wasn't going to go give him a hug for it. She wouldn't even look at him.

She wasn't going to play healer again.

The sound of the tip of his tail removing itself from the counter reached her ears. He was on the move. Kalare closed her eyes again, gritting her teeth. She didn't want to. She didn't even want to be here anymore. As that tail slammed into the ground and was drug across the wooden floor, Kalare visibly cringed. He was struggling to walk. Great. Good job.

Well, at least he was standing this time. Kind of.

Her arms folded loosely across her jeweled waistline as her tail wrapped around her waist just a little lower. Her lips fell into a pout as she opened her eyes again. Her head was still slightly tilted to the floor, and her eyes remained averted from any real focus. Dreamer didn't seem like she wanted much of anything to do with Kalare anymore; she was too caught up with Melech being around, it seemed.

******** show-stealer.

It wasn't a problem. Dreamer was acting less crazy, particularly towards her - that was all that mattered. Kalare was drawn to the woman for some inexplicable reason or another; she couldn't help but want Dreamer's attention. But, right now, Kalare had bigger things to deal with.

Cthulhu Wish's Husband

User Image

"Suit yourself."

The devil resisted the urge to frown as Kalare refused to even look at him. He didn't quite blame her. The last time he had fought Damio, it had ended with Kalare quite literally wrist deep in Melech's ribcage. Drawing a slow breath, he took one final drag from his cigarette, rendering it about half finished before he dropped it and squished it with his boot as he took another shambling step toward Kalare. It was a bar, the floors had been through worse. His tail twitched, shifting to the side to clamor audibly against one of the bar stools near by. The demoness wasn't looking at him, so he would signal his approach another way.

With a groan, Melech slid into place upon the bar stool nearest Kalare - facing away from the bar. He let his weight fall back against the counter. Closing his eyes, Melech inhaled slowly, the tip of his tail picking lightly at the floor beside him. His brow rose and his head turned toward Dreamer when she spoke about her weapons being different, but his eyes remained closed.

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

His tail picked at the floor one last time, before the bone appendage rose. Slithering toward Kalare, it snaked its way around the pink haired demon, much like ones arm, and ushered her toward Melech. He expected her to struggle. If she did, his tail would retract, before trying again. It wasn't going to take no for an answer. The entire time however, the sharp edge of the tip was always directed away from her, leaving her clear of the business end. Extending his arm when Kalare was within reach, he curled it around her hips and gently tugged her closer, positioning one leg between hers to allow her to move closer if she chose too. Glancing up at the standing woman, his dark eyes sought her own, his head leaning this way and that to do so. When/if he did catch her gaze, his own softened for just a brief second before he quickly mouthed the words 'I'm okay.'

When Dreamer chirped again, offering to heal him, Melech froze. Slowly, he blinked before glancing to the side at Dreamer, his brow arching yet again. The last time he had encountered her, he had pretty much strangled her. That on top of the fact that he owned her soul, made his decision to decline her offer all the more concrete. Not the wisest of choices, giving someone in that position such power.

"Rain check? If I ever cut myself shaving, I know who to call."

When she commented again on her katanas, he couldn't keep his smirk from growing just a bit. Of course she was perceptive when it came to inanimate objects. He sighed.

"Fine. You caught me...They looked so...bland before. I decided to make them a little more shiny. Women like shiny things, right?"

His gaze shifted back to Kalare, his eyes drawn to her wrist. His brow remained arched as his free hand slowly rose to take hold of hers. Lifting her arm lightly, he examined the bracelets that now sat upon her wrist. Shiny, and new. Interesting. She had gone shopping? He thought she had gone to check in on things back in the frying pan. He repeated himself, glancing up to try and catch her gaze once more.

"Women like shiny things, right?"

Demonic Waffles

User Image

Of course Melech didn't want any help, but she figured she'd ask. Dreamer shrugged and sighed, "Right."

Course being lower meant not letting your guard down that low, at least that's what she assumed he was thinking. Why seek help when he could get it from one of his higher ups, his precious council, or his demon doctor. Dreamer put her hands in her pockets, she cautiously watched as Melech attempted to bring Kalare closer. A pain of jealousy sprung into action, but it wasn't because she thought Kalare wanted to be held by him, it was because he was holding her. Melech made her forget Dreamer for a reason, and now Dreamer knew why. Melech loved her, and apparently couldn't stand competition. All of Dreamer's other friends knew who she was, Kalare was the only one that didn't. By how softly he held her and spoke to her, it became more clear.

Dreamer figured if she made any more towards her, that Melech would put that pain back into her. So instead she stay where she was, although her eyes didn't leave the two of them, especially Kalare. The way she moved into his arms looked more uncomfortable then happy.

But why?

Dreamer's eyes narrowed as she watched him examine Kalare's bracelets as if he didn't know where they were from. When he mentioned her katana's it seemed he was also meaning something against Kalare's new jewels. Dreamer tilted her head a little, her eyes looked more amused at him. "Sure, some girls." A small smirk appeared on her lips, " Some girls like jewels, I guess you found my shiny weakness." Dreamer reached her hands up to cup her hair into a pony tail. she began wrapping it into a band. "Though, I have to ask the mundane question of, why?" Indeed the weapons were beautifully decorated with markings and a jewel.

For a second she wondered which sword was which, there was always a trait between Chaos and Tranquility that set them apart. She left her question open, she figured he'd answer her with another simple retort. Although she hoped it would be with a little more detail, otherwise she wasn't going near those things.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces