Welcome to Gaia! ::

"You are a tight squeese for me," he replied mockingly.

His eyes flashed dangerously as he felt her legs come up. To avoid them he leaned farther into her completely, bringing their cores together. And, to avoid her taking a chunk out of him with her teeth, his free hand came up with alarming speed and, yes, gentleness to grip at her throat and hold her down.

"But do not worry. If you are jealous, then you too will soon be wrestling to refresh your lungs with air. And not because I will have my hand on your neck, either."
She growls and rakes her claws at his wrists. She was stuck, and almost completely at his mercy. That she wasn't fond of. She sighs and takes a deep breath as her legs fall back to the floor. She needed a way to get out of this position and fast. She then gets an idea and arches her body upwards trying to push him off or do a flip.
McKlain haden't expected her to use her body in such a way and was very nearly thrown off. However, he had the high ground and is center of gravity was higher than hers. She would have to arch a lot higher than that to accomplish much.

For his part, McKlain spread his legs to widen his stance and provide for more stability. He stayed on her, even if her nails drew blood from his fist. But there was only so much she could do with her nails. And, with the way he was stradling her, the more she arched like that, the more he was likely to enjoy it.

"So," he said in a breathey, but not as winded, tone. "Are you ready to submit to me?"

He tightened his grip on her neck and forced her chin up, moving her lips minutely closer to his. It was obvious that he was enjoying this greatly. That he was nearly caught up in just how awesome he was. But there was something more to his expression.

As much as it would piss anybody off, he wore a smug look that implied she, too, would enjoy submission. He just had that way about him.
She growls and snpas at him as he gets closer to her lips. She wasn't ready to give herself to anyone. Nor would she do so. She brings her feet farthur under her and she arch her back more. She would be free of him if she had to break her own bones.

Nope.. not an option as of yet.

She shakes her head trying to get her neck free of his grip though it didn't seem to be working.
OOC: ON

I was wondering how far you wanted to take this. If you want, I can have him let her go and just say he was messign with her. He has learned how dificult, and unsafe, it is to take a mate who is both unwilling and unnaturally strong.
GrayFox436

I was wondering how far you wanted to take this. If you want, I can have him let her go and just say he was messign with her. He has learned how dificult, and unsafe, it is to take a mate who is both unwilling and unnaturally strong.

(( Lol well my Lucianne character is a bit um, vengeful. So if he lets her go she'd try to kill him. XD ))

Really? You promice?
GrayFox436

Really? You promice?

((-nods.- Lucianne doesn't like people telling her what to do, but by chance you do get her to listen she is the most loyal servant. She had a master and lost him bcause he let her go and she killed him. XD I am cruel.))

Heh. Ouch. Well, then, how about this. I have, thus far, had a lot of fun with you right now. How would you like this to be resolved.
GrayFox436

Heh. Ouch. Well, then, how about this. I have, thus far, had a lot of fun with you right now. How would you like this to be resolved.
(( Not sure. Lol. I kinda like fighting with Lucianne. Umm McKlain could be Lucianne's master, though she'll fight him on everything even if she agrees. ))

I enjoy conflict over complasancy. He could force himself upon her, but he perfers his mates to be willing on some level, especially if they can hurt him. Or, he can wait until she sees fear in her eyes and release her. If she attacks him immediatly after that, then he will defend himself with extreme prejudice but he would only kill her if she forced him to.
GrayFox436

I enjoy conflict over complasancy. He could force himself upon her, but he perfers his mates to be willing on some level, especially if they can hurt him. Or, he can wait until she sees fear in her eyes and release her. If she attacks him immediatly after that, then he will defend himself with extreme prejudice but he would only kill her if she forced him to.

((Hmmn, she's not one to show fear. o_O; So I can um make her submit to serve McKlain but vow to be difficult for him. ))

Whatever you think will be more fun. Shall I have him release her for now then go from there or have her submit early? Mind you, I don't want to tie down your character (okay, I do, but not in the same way as I'm talking) and limit her. But he's never had a bondswoman before.
GrayFox436

Whatever you think will be more fun. Shall I have him release her for now then go from there or have her submit early? Mind you, I don't want to tie down your character (okay, I do, but not in the same way as I'm talking) and limit her. But he's never had a bondswoman before.

(( Have him ask her to serve him and she'll agree but like I said she is difficult to handle. ))

Then I have one last question. In McKlain's history, he is from a culture that takes bondsmen. This ammounts to a slave. But a bonsmen is bound not by shackels, but by honor. The only thing they have is a bond chord on some part of their body. Usually the wrist but, for girls, I see him moving toward making it a collar. He's an a*****e like that.

His bond chords are made from a durable, braided material that is terribly difficutl to destroy and has three braided strings that are gray, crimson, and black. So where do you want the bond chord?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff