Welcome to Gaia! ::

OOC: ON

******** yes I'm a Snowman.

-Throws a Piss-Snowball at Dreamer and Gray.-

>_>

Demonic Waffles

GrayFox436

... So that's what it's come to, now? Me just PMSing in the corner? Thanks a lot.
((No Gray. But I get tired of it. I don't PM people unless it's urgent, I get annoyed with them because I get so many I rarely use it. And you bitching about us doesn't help. I'm here, kay? My dizzy sick a** is here....

@Shadow: *Dodge.*))
shadow_dreamer
GrayFox436

... So that's what it's come to, now? Me just PMSing in the corner? Thanks a lot.
((No Gray. But I get tired of it. I don't PM people unless it's urgent, I get annoyed with them because I get so many I rarely use it. And you bitching about us doesn't help. I'm here, kay? My dizzy sick a** is here....

@Shadow: *Dodge.*))

stare
-Hits Gray with a Piss-Snowball.-

Dreamer: 0_o?! -Throws another.- D=

Nothing I do helps, Dremer. And I would send you a PM but, well, you made your polocy on PMs pretty clear. If you feel so bad all the time then why don't you take a break from Gaia? A nice, long vacation might do you some good.
GrayFox436

Nothing I do helps, Dreamer. And I would send you a PM but, well, you made your polocy on PMs pretty clear. If you feel so bad all the time then why don't you take a break from Gaia? A nice, long vacation might do you some good.
Vacation is for wussies!

Demonic Waffles

((Becuase I don't need to. I don't take vactions love. Not my thing. When I'm at my dads house I have no friends up here. Heh...))

Demonic Waffles

Roaming the Underworld she smirked a little. Well no one around just made things perfect in this aspect. She used to be hostess and dancer of the bar when Kitty Wicked ran the place. And she absolutely loved performing til she got into the assassination bussiness. She pulled an iPod onto her ears and took to the stage where the other dancers like Relentless used to dance with her. Even while she killed she danced when she had free time, and Endock used to catch glympses, but he was the only one.

She mimiced the songs words and sway her hips, her hands above her dangling gracefully as she gave such a fanged smirk. Pulling off something that almost looked fully coriographed by someone. She sway, tempted, snapped all of her moves just right, while still grinning and lipping the song she was listening to. She took one step and petals came from her feet like the old times, as shadowed like petals flew from her hands, her gray eyes looking more devilish then usual.
Shadow opens the Underworld's door. His black combat boots lay heavy thumps against the wooden floor. It reverberates within the almost empty Underworld. He doesn't notice Dreamer, is strangely wearing headphones, playing 'Enemy' by Disturbed. The soft clicking of metal of his gun hitting his katana could slightly be heard over the music thumping in his eardrums. He has a facial expression that writes 'Death'. He is dressed in all black, a black sash covering his shoudlers and up to the bottom half of his face.

He makes his way over to the bar's countertop and takes a seat on a stool.

Demonic Waffles

She wasn't noticing either eye's transfixed in some state of concentration. A weapon she hadn't pulled out since she litterally fought Trygon was beaming in her hands. She stood very still, her hand outstretched like she was waiting for someone to take it. Her hair sway just a little as she could feel the aura getting warmer in the room. White fire blasted in her hand, taking the handle with her other hand she pulled it out of the palm of her hand like a magic trick.

It was a whip, but not just any whip. White fire, the type in the middle of a star was playing in her hands, three large scythe like blades unlatched in their normal state. 'My old friend' she echoed in her head. Thinking about her younger self back then, when she looked at Roze who was shot in the shoulder while Trygon held the gun. Dreamer could remember screaming at him and then attacking him with the trusty weapon when it was only red fire back then. It's stages had grown with her power into this white flame. Wrapping around her like a snake. But then it just...dissipated.

Dreamer's gray eyes snapped open and looked at her hands. An almost horrifyed look came acrossed her face. "Why whip.." She whispered out. Wait, the whip..she needed to be in the right mind to use it. Stopping the iPod she looked in front of her to see the oblivious Shadow sitting at the bar. She raised a brow in a cocky manner. But her thoughts were also very pinched up in how she couldn't get her weapon out becuase she was insane. ******** that. She growled a little and wandered behind the bar to put her head on the table.
Shadow looked around. Shadow seen Shadow walk around the bar. He quirked a brow and watched her place her head on the table. He yanked the headphones from his ears and the iPod he has is now off. He then narrows his eyes to her as his facial expressions become frigid and cold.

"Dreamer. My, my, my." He acted as if nothing ever happened between them as of late.

"Why do you question yourself," He merely obsurbed her and knew that she is remorsing and/or reminiscing on the long since past. He could tell, it had to be that. Then again, he hasn't been himself lately, so his judgement could be far from the truth.

"Dreamer's never stop dreaming. Why is that? I've been having rough nitemares here lately," He was wanting to explain something to her. He wasn't wanting to sound soft, just arguemental. He gave her a sharp look to show he was serious and the he's not be a emotional person. He implied with his first statement of Dreamer's that she is dreaming of the past and the near fututre. He moved his hand to the hilt of his Katana as he knew they could possibly break out into a fight.

As far back that Shadow knew, these two have always struggled with dominince. He wasn't going to show a lesser form or lose to her fights with him. He was going to be presistant, unless they found some sort of grounds. He swayed a loose strand of his silver hair from his eyes.

Dreamer. I'll be right back.
-Goes over Sarrow's house to get on the computer.-

Demonic Waffles

"******** off." She murmured from the table. "Dreamer's lose dreams just like everyone else." her voice quite shakey, almost struggling to pull herself together. "I question myself becuase it happened. Becuase I am insane and I can't change it, Shadow...-darling-." She growled. "Besides, what is up with you this week anyways. "Still some bandages from the fight stayed around on her body from the little quarrl.

It was true, Dreamer and Shadow did have dominance issues, only reason was that she believed Trygon was the only man that had ever over powered her dominance, and he was gone. And she knew it all to well. The pain was setting in all to strong. He came back for nothing, her head echoed. It was all some kind of dream, his lips even placed on her felt cold like a ghost. Heh, love, such a damn waste of time.

She got away from the bar, her head was starting to hurt her, and she was holding back her emotions. She hated her emotions and the fact she could ever care for someone that left her. Her fists gripped, and shaked a little as her head tilted down her teeth grit and her eyes shut tightly.

((Kay.))
"Don't question that. I have not lost this one nitemare for a while now..." He picked up a fifth of Vodka. He gave a facial expression showing that he was pleased with it being there. His face then returned to it's more serious sharp and frigidness. He took the lid off of it as she questioned him. He took a swig and then tossed the bottle on the floor, shattering it. The liquid spewed all over the floor like a new forming Lake.

Something in him snapped, then again, alot of things have been snapping in and of him. He didn't like her growling at him, whether the two of them didn't get along or not. He unsheathed his katana and began unrolling his sleaves. Not speaking a word as he stared off at Dreamer.

Demonic Waffles

Her blades were hang on the wall as her eyes slowly looked over to them, smirking sadly. She knew even if she wanted to she couldn't reach them in time. But could still get them. "What Shadow..did I hurt your feelings? You gonna finally show me who wears the pants?" She laughted bitterly through the tears that were being held back. She had been slapped by Kaji, Choaked by Roze, Poisoned by Seph, Killed by Trygon. What more. Such a masochistic smirk played on her face. She was to used to pain like the rest of the 'animal' race.
"Shut the ******** up Dreamer. Watch..." He said as he was now going to dimenstrate something for her. He slammed his Katana into the wooden floor and it stuck. He stood up and pulled back his black sleaves. Of course revealing scars on his arm, but there was a set of fresh scars on each forearm. On his right it would read 'Dream'. On his left it would read 'Shadow'. He knew damn good and well that these 'messages' didn't pretain to either Shadow Dreamer or his old girlfriend Dream. Or so he thinks.

He is lost on how they appeared there and is still uncertain to exactly what the message meant. Twelve black rozes appeared to be forming in a circle around the katana, on the floor. Shadows began swirling and blood began to pull and push it's way out of these fresh scars. He clutched his fists as he stared at Dreamer with no content of emotion. His vains began to slowly pulse in his arms, like a slow rising wave, rippling through the skin of his arms.

-Edit.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces