Welcome to Gaia! ::

((What you have to understand is: I was a meatball. XP Sounds legit.

Any room for another, or are we all doing our own thing?

Edit: Whoa. I was the first to post on page 101 and the 101st person to vote on the poll. That's freakin' creepy.))

Eloquent Demigod

[[[ Well, my character and one of Dreamer's 10 characters, are in a cabin a bit from the Tavern. So those two characters wouldn't be able to interact with yours right away. :c

It is a "do your own thing" type of thread, though. Some of the storylines her go back 8 years. :3 ]]]

Demonic Waffles

(( lol are you calling me old and schizophrenic? biggrin

Yes, jump in whenever! We usually just go with what appears. ))

Lonely Scamp

((Hmmm...I wonder if it would be okay if I just had Tenkai wake up and exit his room in the Inn to see what's going on and stuff.))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
((Kaji is in the corner drinking a bottle of rum if anyone is bored >.> ))

Demonic Waffles

((Lol, do help yourselves if you want to jump in or anything. I play a butt load of characters to try and move some things along but by all means! The point of non structured RP is to jump in. ^^'))

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
shadow_dreamer
((Lol, do help yourselves if you want to jump in or anything. I play a butt load of characters to try and move some things along but by all means! The point of non structured RP is to jump in. ^^'))

((But its soooo long.....))

Malevolent Muse

Kaji Matsuda
shadow_dreamer

((But its soooo long.....))

(( I don't know what you're implying, but long isn't always bad. >> ))

Hilarious Prophet

A vortex started to swirl, a black mist forming around the center, then in a flash with a quiet boom, a body appears standing exactly six feet tall. White gloves covered his hand as it raised up to straighten his white tie, his suit seemed a bit ruffled like it was worn a little, like he had been traveling for quite a long while.

"Hmn...."

He spoke out softly to himself as he eyed the Tavern that laid in front of him, his solid black glasses gleamed in the moonlight as he stared, a faint glowing hid behind behind them as he stared and smiled, he then decided it best to make his way inside, slowly he opened the door, a loud creaking sound resounded out through the building as he appears in front of the door, the dim lights still gleamed off his glasses, the faint bluish tint still appearing in the middle of the dark tinted glasses.

His eyes shifted from one side of the room to the next, his suit swayed from the breeze that was coming in from the door causing his jacket to move awkwardly up showing a Walter P99 with some very usual ornate etching in the sides, faintly you could make out the words. "COS" on the side. He stood there staring into the room, as if he was searching for someone, or something.

After his eyes had shifted all over the room sizing up the occupants he felt it best not to just stand in the middle of the doorway making himself look rather conspicuous, so he made his way to a corner of the room, and sat down onto a chair with his back facing the wall and his hands rested on his lap, he awaited, awaited for something that might appear, the reason why he had come.

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

10,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
DevilsAssistant

(( I don't know what you're implying, but long isn't always bad. >> ))

((Me<----Lazy))

Hilarious Prophet

(I'll just leave that post there for anybody interested.)

Eloquent Demigod

shadow_dreamer
(( lol are you calling me old and schizophrenic? biggrin

Yes, jump in whenever! We usually just go with what appears. ))
[[[ ...Maybe old and complicated. xD <3

User Image

I'll just leave this obsolete family tree here. ]]]

Demonic Waffles

((火n位樹stさy位lおゔぇよう?( ̄▽ ̄) I love you Krissy))

Demonic Waffles

((paradox I will be in later! Anyone else have at it. ))
Murasame had never seen Dreamer look so worn. Her eyes were sunken and sallow, her visage pleaded with his with unspoken yielding. Her words were short, clipped, and agitated, as though she was being forced to reveal some terrible lie. Dead children continued to haunt her just as Aythra was doing. Mura had never had nor understood children nor had his own mate. "That explains Aythra's freedom." He remarks as Blaze stands beside him; the Pyromancer's intense heat forces the Lavoid to take a step to the side to avoid his straw hat catching on fire. If there was one person he knew he could count on to protect the group, it was Blaze to be certain. Mura hadn't told either of them about the sheer amount of power he'd either given up or that had withdrawn from him.

It was a new beginning for him, a freedom, a release from the powers of chaos and evil and their unrelenting hold on him ever since he was a boy. Even his namesake blade no longer oozed with tainted magic and corruption, instead he beheld it simply as that, a magical weapon lacking in great magical power. He had plans for The Once Wicked Murasame, the blade of demons that stole souls and slaughtered many; the weapon that'd once controlled his mind and body.

No longer.

"Well," Starts the half Lavoid as he watches her intensely, his deep brown eyes follow her reluctant ones, "we can start by finding a way to stop this from happening; not to mention some delicate information I'm certain you both would find useful." He folds both muscular arms across his chest, "but I think we should leave, for now." He turns to Blaze, "If our resident fire breathing psycho wouldn't mind playing hostess Barbie for a few days while he moves into his tower, we could stay there. I lost my own base in a tragic explosion that removed it from this mortal coil, not that it would have been safe for anyone to enter into that thing for any reason." He offers a wry smirk as he watches Blaze's reaction, then turns back to Dreamer. "Unless you'd like to offer something else?"

Lilting his head lightly to one side, he estimates her reaction and stands proud and firm, like a Prince ought to. "I'm curious to hear about this 'character' you mentioned earlier." He continues to Dreamer, "Is this someone who'll inconvenience us in the future?"

Realizing Kanami was still there, Murasame pans his eyes warily to the new creature he'd never seen before. "And I'm certain we've never met before, lad. You are?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff