Welcome to Gaia! ::

OOC: ON

Dreamer, we need to RP together. Contact me when you're on, will ya?

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
~walks in from a weeks worth of sleeping~

Did I miss anything?

This is why you never find somebody here! None of the "old hands" or even the ghaddamn thread creators are ever here! They're too busy waiting for somebody to show up! Well, here is a tip; people won't go to a room if they think nobody will show up to RP with them! Get your asses in here and get active or close this place down. To think I was almost excited to see this place started up again.

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((OOC:

ninja :3 ))

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((OOC:

indeed I missed this place eek brings up old memories of a blue fox jumping on White Roze pirate ))

Calm down Gray. The owners are having some issues in real life and on gaia.

I'm aware for the most part as to why they haven't came here.

I on the other hand have no excuse. No, we're not shutting the place down. Plus, these things take time.

I'm here now! xD

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
((OOC:

Showdow is here to save the day eek ))

Garbage Player

11,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damn skippy! D=

8,350 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
~walks in and goes to the couch and sits~ emo

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Demonic Waffles

Shadow SDG

Calm down Gray. The owners are having some issues in real life and on gaia.

I'm aware for the most part as to why they haven't came here.

I on the other hand have no excuse. No, we're not shutting the place down. Plus, these things take time.

I'm here now! xD
((So you're a snow man too. *Watches Gray PMS in a corner, while waving hands that she's here. While eatting a carrot off his nose.*))

Aye the mysterious absent owner found her way home again. Yes, she had this place, but she loved roaming. Always did. Things did get unlively around here which is why she did it, it wasn't exactly three years ago anymore. Chains hit the floor and she placed her weapons on the rack near the wall that she had placed up for them. Taking the heavy chains into her slate gloved arms she hung them on the wall as well.

"Hm..no one around..typical." She murmured and wandered over to the bar. Flipping a glass in her hand she filled it with water and leaned on the bar counters taking lucious sips of the water. Looking around it was so quiet. Quiet always bugged her, but maybe thats because she was so used to alot of people.

Demonic Waffles

Tabitha Ravenwood
Meows as she leaves the thread. Hello Kitty and Shadow.
You ladies rock.
((Thank you. And sorry for now giving you a good RP in time. *Smiles weakly.*))

Demonic Waffles

Flamed Demon
~walks in and goes to the couch and sits~ emo
((And you. I thank you for keeping up with this place. I really appreciate it! heart You're a really old member to the place and I know we arn't always full with things. But, it'll get better. ))

... So that's what it's come to, now? Me just PMSing in the corner? Thanks a lot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff