Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lithia Kane
User Image

Location: Samara - Lithia's abode ~ With: Lithia

Stealing glances at his Queen and wife to be, mother to be, he struggled to not grin. Watching her back in the home made him feel at ease. It was right as rain. How or why he couldn't have seen this before. He got to thinking that it had come from a good place. He just wanted her well prepped. He wanted to see her succeed. He would still see to it just on his own terms.

"Oh I am sure they will be. I cannot lie and say that their time spent with their mother hadn't been productive and without value. Having been to Asgard and living the life of training, combat and honour I think, taught them much. But there are things, several, that the battle field just cannot teach you. Those things are why myself and my mother have intervened. They will love each other and at the very least will respect one another."

Raziel slide the glass to her with a smile "Such singular indulgences will not hurt you." there was a pause. Lithia would be able to see that there was deep contemplation there.

"Lithia...I'm ready to retire from being a doctor for the people. I want to focus on our family. I have spent so much of my time being a doctor to our kind. Maybe from time to time I'll take care of people on call but...for now I am done. I will revoke myself from the Asper and here is where we can be. Raising our family." he said before taking a big sip from his glass.

"For the first time I have everything I could ever want."

Symbiote: Here
                                        The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        His Current Threads Outfit
                                        The Flesh Physique
                                        Etchings Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Lithia could feel his eyes coming to her form every now and then. The female could not help but to wonder what was on his mind. Hand coming to her rounded stomach, she rubbed it slowly in thought. Before he spoke about the other two children's up bringing, and how it was good for them. How the children would care for each other or the very least understand and give each other respect. She sighed softly, before taking the glass from him. If he said a single glass would not hurt, who was she to not believe his words. A tilt of her own head as she caught the look on his face. It was not one that was seen often. A part of the demoness began to worry in all honesty. Right as she was about to speak, he did instead.

As she listened, the glass went to her lips and she took a sip. Lithia looked quite shocked at what he was saying. Raz, who a few months ago said he was just going to split his time between here and the Asper. He changed his mind on that? What all had happened whilst she was gone? He mentioned for once in his life having everything he could want. Honestly, she was quite touched.

"Raziel? Are you sure?, I mean, what about Oynx? I feel she will be quite upset about this...I mean not that I am not....flattered...Im amazed, and I want this more then anything, to be a family with you and raise all the children...but, its not going to be easy...for us at all, with my position..."

Lithia was a tad flustered and she felt like she was babbling. Instead of saying another word, she crossed to him and kissed his lips gently, smiling when she pulled back. She tensed a moment and looked at him.

".....I think my water just broke....."

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Lithia Kane
User Image

Location: Samara - Lithia's abode ~ With: Lithia

Raziel grinned watching her expressions as she sipped at her wine. He closed his eyes momentarily when Lithia mentioned Onyx and her being upset. It was as if his expression had said it all. That: 'Ah. I was waiting for this part'. Raziel shook his head and then opened up his eyes to her.

"She is actually the one who suggested it. So...she of all people understands me the most. Onyx has known me my whole life. She's been there for nearly every major event in my life. My support. My encouragement. My reasoning. I know I am what the humans call a 'work-a-holic'. I mean it's ended past relationships. I'm ready Lithia. It is time to focus on new things. Better things. Make all my years of hard work and sacrifice means something now." he nodded his head. He took a sip of his own wine. He had more to say but wouldn't get the chance. It would have to wait.

Lithia closed the distance between them. Her lips touched hers in a soft and singular kiss. When she pulled back she was smiling. Oh how that smile warmed his heart.

'.....I think my water just broke.....'

Raziel's own smile slid right off of his face. Shock and seriousness stole it. He looked down. She was right. His eyes snapped back up to her face. He hadn't even had the chance to check her over. Raziel zoomed around the house grabbing towels, sheets, pillows, wash cloths, bowls of water, and the like. Time was of the essence here. He would prepare their bed in the bedroom for the arrival of their twins.

He actually grabbed a fresh shower liner and spread over the mattress before making it up with its sheets to protect it all. He then made her a nest of pillows about the headboard. Closing his eyes a large inky black pool would form on the floor and from it would rise a trolley with all the things he would need to see these deliveries right. From his own personal dimensional pocket where he liked to keep many things, things he could pull up at the drop of a hat. Once he was certain that he had everything, he would head back out to Lithia.

"Come. The contractions and all that fun stuff will be slowly starting soon enough. Let us get you into bed while we have the chance." he said taking her hand to walk with her to the bedroom. He would telepathical contact his mother Linia who would turn up rather shortly. She was surprisingly a large help during the process, coaching Lithia through it all.

At 3:32am Lithia and Raziel welcomed their first children into the world. Twin boys. Lithia had done well considering it was her first time. Considering she delivered twins without complications. Raziel had divided himself into three for the ordeal. And while one was taking care of the babies, the other was cleaning up. The real Raziel was tending to his worn out wife-to-be. He sponged bathed her. Changed her while the other raziel changed over the bed. Lithia was so beat but not enough to have herself her first hold. Skin on skin both of her boys rested upon her chest. Baby fresh and rather silent they settled feeling their mothers warmth. Raziel took a rather beautiful photo. But then the babies were whisked away. There would be plenty of time for a proper, full blown connection. There were things that needed to be done for the babies for the time being to which Linia, in her human form would help with.

As the two Raziels and Linia tended to the cleaning, vaccinations, recording, and incubating of the babies, The real Raziel would stay with Lithia. It was feeding time for her before she could get herself some sleep.

"You did so well love. It's time to feed though and rest. You need to recover so that way you can be ready for their first feeding. Plus, I am sure you will want to spend some good quality time with them." he said kissing her forehead before rolling up his sleeve. He let his claws extend before running one over his wrist. His blood poured out in a steady stream to which was held against her mouth.

Symbiote: Here
                                        The Black Smoke There
                                        In Flight His Wings
                                        His Current Threads Outfit
                                        The Flesh Physique
                                        Etchings Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

Lithia was surprised that it came from Oynx before it did Raziel.Of course she was willing to make all his years of hard work pay off. The female stood there as he ran off to gather the supplies. She was nervous, having kids was not something she was ready for. She just got back home for goodness sakes. As she went through the process of childbirth, she was honestly thankful that Lina was helping her out. It was nothing expected, because that just wasn't the type of person the other was.

For her the next few hours were nuts, there was increasing pain as the time came closer, then the pushing and her body felt like it was on fire. The boys were delivered one at a time.She was tired as things moved quickly, she would hold them to her skin for a few moments. Letting them bond with her, before they were pulled away. She was tired, but she had not been ready to let go.

Her eyes watched him quietly, as he opened his skin and offered her blood, she would latch onto him and suck upon it, feeding. She shivered and looked at him when she had her fill.

"How long til I can hold them again?"

She asked softly, before yawning, but just like that, she fell right asleep as she was fixing to ask him another question.

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My thoughts/Feelings: Deep in thought.
Who I'm with: No one.

[â„£] The time had passed quickly from her time in Sumara with her other crew members. After spending a bit of time with the King, of all people, she discovered a new side to her.. -lifeforce, as it were. A previous life of Shaman's and ritualistic culture ran deep within her blood. While that thought lingered in the back of her mind, the actions of Sinyaram made a corner of her lip curl into a smile. it was refreshing and comfortable. A thing she hadn't felt in a long time, just being looked after and cared for.

Once arriving at the Asper, she wasn't in a hurry to unpack. Instead, she made her way to a side of the boat, dropping her bag at her feet. Her gaze looked over at the calm water as the sun glistened over it as she leaned against the rails, elbows resting against the wood as a hand held her face. The wind of course was chilly, tossing and playing with her golden brown locks but the sun caressed her face with warmth. Another smile, thinking of when Sinyaram touched her face. Her eyes darted to a seagull flying by, letting out a sigh for she knew she couldn't be with him. He was a King, she was a human with normal stature. Did he even think of her in such a way? Her mind rambled on.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Vicious`Mistress

User ImageUser Image

Loction: Stros - The Asper - Main Deck With: Vanessa

User Image

After her conversation with Leon Onyx would exit her cabin and head on down. She was actually on her way to go and head into the bar when she spotted Vanessa. She was standing port side just looking over at, she wasn't sure what, but it made Onyx stop. It made Onyx look around a bit. Home sure was beautiful. A lot of crazy s**t had happened lately. Maybe it had all caught up to the girl? Onyx moved over to her and came up beside her. Forearms to rest along the railing.

"Are you alright? Samara was a lot wasn't it? Being among the elven kind can do that to you...you know...any time you want to go back and visit just let me know. I can get you there." she said offering. The wind blew her long black tresses around like black pirate flag that use to sit among her masses.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
-The Golden Flower-

User Image
Location: Rumare prefecture - Sovine Mannor ~ With: Alisa & Braxton

Things felt like they were simmering down a bit now. It seemed as though they could focus a bit more on their own lives and there was a lot going on. Heiden and Alisa just bought their first home together in Samara. They got Braxton back and were living among the elves. Heiden had the woman he was going to marry and they were going to start a family. Heiden still worked with his mother and the family business and did some guild work now and then as a means to make money but he was yearning to open up his own something or perhaps even become a teacher. Perhaps at the university or even work in the mages guild though it was risk for if they knew of the other things...then again, his mother had it in with one of the mages guilds for supplies. He hated the idea of getting by on her name alone but if that was what he had to do, he'd do it. Needless to say, he had been spending far more time at him with Alisa and Braxton planning out their own wedding. They had decided that they were going to do it semi traditionally. On the Asper. A pirates wedding perhaps in Ireland but perhaps right here in Samara. That part wasn't decided upon just yet. Heiden had been working on getting his green room up and running. It was always a good idea to have your own healing gardens and Rumare was very good for that. Plants grew full and strong here. He had been in there working for hours re-potting, planting, adjusting, setting up cabinets, lamps, work stations, you name it he was in there doing it.

Transitioning: Here
                            The Black Smoke There
                            The Flesh Physique

Dapper Gaian

User Image

The vampire had been walking the streets for a short while now, her silver tresses blowing in the cool evening wind and the moonlight bouncing off her alabaster skin.
She took a deep breath and soon enough found herself in Saintsport. She was still new to the place, having arrived a few days ago by air.

Meredith noted a ship which caught her eye. It looked promising, and after all she needed a place to stay whilst she figured out her course of action for the next few days. Despite her long gown, its fabric did not quite seem to touch the ground and in some sense, the woman appeared to be almost hovering a few inches above the stones.
Then up the ship she went and finally through the doorway as gracefully as she could, the fabric of her garment gliding across the floor as she made her entrance.
Cold, gray eyes scanned the place.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
demonicvegan

User ImageUser Image

Loction: Stros - The Asper - Main Deck With: Vanessa & one other

User Image

Onyx had seen down the way on the deck a woman in red walk onto her ship. She moved to the door and disappeared through it, taking note.

Inside the beautiful augmented ship, down in the bar area the woman would be greeted by a rather pretty girl with purple hair and incredibly blue eyes.
"Heeello. Welcome to the Asper! My name is Jenica, please have a seat anywhere you'd like. Is there anything I can get for you?" she would say chipper and cheerfully.

There seemed to be a sense about this female that gave off no supernatural qualities. The female was completely human.

Fashionable Warrior

User Image
User Image

My thoughts/Feelings: Really?
Who I'm with: Onyx.

[â„£] One would think, being a thief, to be mindful of your surroundings was key. Her mind was lost though, swept away back to that place. The lights, the smells, the people. However there was also the action that transpired with her spirit. Would she be safe here, let alone, did anyone know of her ..condition?

At the soft but yet sudden words of Onyx, Vanessa's focus quickly snapped to her as hand went to grab for a non-existant dagger. Getting nothing but air, she would have been dead if she was attacked. Was her focus really that lost? Her brows furrowed, remembering it was in her bag as her eyes fell to it briefly. Golden orbs looked back to Onyx with a slight smile, having had caught her words.
"Are you alright?-" Vanessa would give a simple single nod, reassuring. "Yes, I am fine. I believe the journey has made me a bit weary, but I'll rest in a bit. I have time to chat for now." In honesty, she didn't feel whole. Onyx went on to say about the possibility of returning, whenever she wished. "Any time you want to go back and visit just let me know. I can get you there." Of course she would do that for her, she was Onyx. In her eyes, a caring gentle soul that she needed to know nothing more about. Then again, she had always been kind to her, even she was kidnapped, she came to her rescue. "Thank you, Onyx. That is kind of you to offer. I would need time to recover, but without a doubt wish to return." Admiring her attire, she gave another simple smile. "Lovely outfit, it suits you." Her gaze would shift out to the sea, watching the waves briefly.

A small silence as she tried to think of the words, or even speak of what happened to her. Fingers twisted as nails dug into the wood of the boat. The last thing Vanessa wanted was to keep secrets from Oynx, her captain, her leader.. her friend. It was decided as she shifted her gaze to the floor at first then up to her as she took in a breath. "By chance, did Sinyaram mention anything?" She didn't want to be confusing or say anything she would regret.

Oni2047

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Oni2047

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

arrow Samara: Rumara Prefecture

Ailsa aka Alistima of the Aos Si// Wearing //

Ailsa was enjoying this new life. After all of the excitment had finally died down, life became simple. She had Heiden and Braxton, and though many things had changed the simple life gave her contentment. She spent much of her time either at the mages guild or at home with Braxton. She had wondered if she should enroll him in one of the Elven schools, and had spoken to Sin about it. When she wasn't working on things in the Mages Guild or with Braxton she was spending time with Heiden. They were going to get married. It was a strange but wonderful thing. Getting married on the Asper sounded like a wonderful idea to Ailsa. It had been where they had first met, first forged their friendship. Ailsa hadn't been sure about Ireland but also unsure about having the pirate wedding in Samara. There was plenty of time to think about it though. Ailsa spent a lot of time with Braxton in the library teaching him the magic she had been learning. He was coming along greatly. His elven blood was clear in him now.

With: Heiden and Braxton.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
Vicious`Mistress

User ImageUser Image

Loction: Stros - The Asper - Main Deck With: Vanessa & one other

User Image

Seeing the way Vanessa was caught off guard made her smile. She didn't need to feel like that on this ship and it was an all the confirmation Onyx needed really. Vanessa was extremely on edge. She didn't blame the woman. She had been swooned and taken. Injured and then healed. Awoken and then brought back here. She took no offence to any of it of course. When she said that she was "fine" Onyx nodded her head like: Ahh...I see.

It was one thing to be decent, good. Another to be fine. It meant not great. Just...there. All explanation that followed afterwards was bluff.
"Ahh...yes, I see. Fair enough.." she would reply to it.

Onyx looked down to her outfit "Oh...hehe thank you." she said with a smile. Vanessa then asked a very interesting question. At least, interesting to Onyx. She wanted to know if Sinyaram had mentioned anything...did she mean about Vanessa? Onyx pursed her lips in thought.

"Yes. He said that you might need help, to help you in any way possible and that as always, I was always welcomed unto his house...and that you were as well." she told her with a soft smile. "Are you sure everything is okay?" she reiterated.

Distinct Gaian

3,500 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageUser Image

Loction: Stros - The Asper - Captains Quarters With: Herself

User Image

And life went on. People adjusted and readjusted. Heiden was in Samara with Alisa and Braxton whom recently got married on the Asper. Raziel was married to his Queen, also in Samara with once again, twins with Lithia. He still worked as the resident doctor on the Asper but most of the time he was on dad and husband duty. A nice change. Naturally Linia had come back once those twins had been born and had been staying with them as the months went on. Jenica constantly bothered Oni about letting her be an immortal and Oni of course said no and made her scrub the deck as punishment. Onyx herself focused on the shop and making her deliveries. She had a few dealings with art traders as she had come into a few larger pieces, a few raids. Truth be told, Oni was missing her exploratory nature. She had considered moving to Samara a one point but decided against it. The thieves guild she had been apart of had lead her to meet so many new people. That allowed her to get a little bit of travel in and in that travel she met someone in particular. A Valkyrian woman by the name of Bali. She had never seen one before and was fascinated by her, became good friends with her. When she had called Onyx up one day looking to sell her business, an apothecary with such gorgeous amenities Onyx took the offer. Located far far to the North, nearly a weeks worth of travel Onyx had decided she was going to move.

The Asper, would not be coming with her. It was retired and deserved to remain retired. That old girl had served time and time again. She had found her resting place here in Stros. Onyx had taken a few days of course to think this over but it was her decision. Her time here personally, was over.

In the weeks that followed Onyx had worked on packing up her things. She had taken Jenica to see Almalexia and Izrael. It would be Izrael who would turn Jenica into a vampire. She had to stay with them for a while while she learned to control herself and gain a baring on her new found body. When Jenica returned she glowed like she had swallowed the moon. Her happiness radiated off of her so intensely you'd think she was a dark elf and not a vampire. It hurt Onyx a little because oni saw the value in her humanity. Still. It was Jenica's life and she ought to decided how she wanted to live it. There was another item Onyx wished to bestow upon Jenica and that was the Asper herself. Jenica helped Onyx take care of her over the years and there was no one better suited for this than her. Now that she had her immortal ways she also had the strength it took to handle the many supernaturals that would continue to enter the infamous tavern. Onyx had to deal with Jenica crying for days on end but eventually she came to accept things. It wasn't like Jenica couldn't contact her or even visit her. It was the same with Heiden and his family, Raziel and his. There was a lot to see now that they no longer lived in earths realm. You can't hold down the sea any more than you could hold down onyx.

Onyx made her rounds, her last visits before that final day came. She had hired help to move her things onto a chartered airship. She took liberties in buying some things at the local shops, official deeds sighed and handed to Jenica and tearful farewells before Onyx herself boarded the airship. The last thing she took aboard that airship was Metal. She had asked him to come with her, to leave this place with her. He had agreed to join her. A long time ago, he had asked her the same thing and back then when her business aboard her most beloved ship was new, she couldn't. Things really do come full circle in time and though some things in this life may change, she would always be, forever Onyx.

The End

( I want to thank everyone who stuck with me to the end for helping me to make this place what it was. I want to thank all those that popped in to enjoy, all those that were apart of Asperian history and my time events, those that contributed, thank you. This day has almost happened many many times before and all would have been for the wrong reasons. I am happy to say that its a proper retirement from this place. Many of my beloved patrons have all moved on either in life or on other platforms, as have I. Thank you. )

All my love
Captain B. Onyx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas