Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11076923076923 11.1% [ 36 ]
short posts 5-10 0.29538461538462 29.5% [ 96 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.45846153846154 45.8% [ 149 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.086153846153846 8.6% [ 28 ]
Novella's 0.049230769230769 4.9% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 325 ]

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-

<< Port Thume ~ Asper ~ Lounge >>

When Ailsa entered the lounge she would find a bandaged Jenica, pacing. She was even biting at her nails. Upon seeing who entered the room she exclaimed. "Ailsa! Oh Ho-migosh I need you." and it may have came out as being sexual but it wasn't.

"Metal, no...vincent...he didn't bite me but he did make me do something terrible and and...and I don't know what's going to happen!" she burst into tears before plunking herself to couch, head in her hands. Jenica had not yet told Ailsa about the odd complexity regarding Metal that she had known about. No doubt the poor woman would probably be confused.

Aged Seeker

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

arrow The Asper- Bar

Ailsa Graystone // Wearing //

Ailsa rushed over to Jenica when she called out to her. If what Jenica said sounded wrong in anyway, Ailsa didn't pay any attention. She came over with a look of concern on her face. "What's wrong?"

Ailsa listened to Jenica, worry growing on her face. "Vincent?" She nibbled on her lower lip as she thought over what Jenica said. "Who is Vincent and didn't Metal want to know about Onyx? Something bad?"

Ailsa mind raced with different ideas of what could have happened.

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-

Verbal diarrhea. It comes out without control and your wide eye'd as it does. That was sort of how Jenica was feeling in this particular moment. Especially when she heard Ailsa question who Vincent was. Jenica had promised Vincent that she wouldn't tell anyone.

Jenica's head snapped up to turn and look at Ailsa...that poor worried expression made her heart sink. She started to shake her head "no".
      "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything!" and tears poured out from her eyes.

She was sniveling and sobbing, wiping at her eye's. She was scared. Damn scared. What was she going to do!? If she let Ailsa in then doing so puts her life in danger. Seeking no help not only left Jenica with the brain eating notion of being alone, not to mention the risk of her beloved Captains life. Explaining the complexity of Metal to Ailsa though was beneficial. She tried to stem the flow of tears, breathing.

"Okay so...Metal...he has...alternates within him. I don't have all the answers. Just that there are two inside of him. There is the Metal that we know. Purple eye's. An a**, bad temper, likes death and blood but sometimes is rather placid. Then there is Raziel. Red hair and red eye's. Onyx says he's a ********. He will hurt you. He's utterly insane. Then...there's Vincent. His difference is that he has ice blue eye's. The one we encountered today was Vincent. Even onyx is afraid of that alternate. She says that he's the calculating one. He doesn't spend time running his mouth. He doesn't usually give warnings. He simply does what he says he's going to do. Despite Raziel being so physical, I think it's Vincent that loves to see suffering the most." she told Ailsa. It was good for her to know this so that way she herself could be warned should she ever find herself in the presence of them.

"According to Onyx Metal doesn't seem to have much memory when these alternates take over. Having said that...I told Vincent that I wouldn't tell a soul about what happened today. Including you. If I tell you and he finds out...it wont be just my life in danger but your own too. I-I can't do that to you." she shook her head and began to sob again for a few moments.

"At the same time...How can I live with myself if I don't try and protect Onyx? I can't do this on my own. I-I need help!" she was in quite the predicament.

'What would Onyx do in this situation? Think Jenica THINK! She would...she would find a solution secretly. She'd...look for loop holes, angles. She'd gain the information she needed to make change. Counter act with an act...'

"She...she needs a shield!" Jenica blurted getting to her feet suddenly. She had an idea.

"Okay...I can't tell you what happened but I can ask for your help. When Onyx get's back will you help me? Will you help me hunt down an artifact. It will help the situation greatly. We will be able to leave right away." poor Ailsa.

Aged Seeker

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

arrow The Asper- Bar

Ailsa hated seeing Jenica like this. Sad, depressed and worried. She wished that she could just go back to being mad at her. It was better then dealing with they were dealing with now. She nibbled on her lip. When Jenica's head went into her hands she did the only thing that she could do; she reached out and touched her shoulder in an attempt to be comforting.

Ailsa listened to Jenica explain what exactly Vincent was. As she explained that Metal had split personalities her expression grew more and more worried. It explained a lot about Metal, and she carefully filed away the information. Metal she had met before, but she hadn't met Raziel... at least yet. Vincent was the one that worried her, and the one that she personally hated now. "That ********] Ailsa muttered darkly.

"I won't let him know that I know. Thank you for telling me, I won't let anything happen to you," Ailsa said, sounding confident. Inside she felt more unsure. She couldn't let anyone down again.

Then Jenica said she had a plan and Ailsa nodded at once. Jenica didn't tell her the whole story but that would probably put her in more danger and Ailsa couldn't stand that. "Okay! If that is the plan I'll help you find it. But where will we be going?"

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-

This was what she loved about Ailsa. Unlike Onyx who was so demanding and often overbearing, she didn't need to know the whole equation. Ailsa may be a lot of things, loyal was certainly one of them. Hearing her say that she wouldn't let him know that she knew, only made Jenica want to tell her all the more. The simple fact that despite not having the full equation, she was still willing to help her out was what got Jenica to drop the other shoe.

"Vincent...wouldn't let me go until I revealed why Oni is afraid of lightning. I...I was forced to tell him her weakness....nugh...ow..."

As Jenica was explaining the rest of the truth her body suddenly rang with intense pain. It was coming from her back. Adrenaline was wearing off and now she was feeling her wounds. Her stomach was so upset and it burned like fire beneath the bandages. Her knees ached and her back was so sore that when she reached back to touch it she yelped and jumped.

"Ailsa...is there anything on my back?" she asked standing up. She lifted up her shirt and turned around. Ailsa would see a thick band of purple and blue in the form of a bruise across her back. It had been from when Vincent had slammed her back into the bar counter. Jenica was of mortal flesh.

Aged Seeker

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

arrow The Asper- Lounge

Ailsa's face lit up with alarm when Jenica told her the other half of what was wrong. Onyx's had a weakness and worse then that it was lighting? Well, everything had a weakness she knew but she had always thought Onyx was beyond such minor things. Guess she was far more normal then Ailsa thought. Though thoughts of a weakness brought back the feeling of ice and a note of fear sprung into her mind...

Ailsa was distracted from her inward thoughts by Jencia's pain. She grew concerned, and looked at her back when she asked her too. "You have a nasty bruise. You will probably be sore for a while."

Ailsa wished she had Celeste's healing abilities. "Do you want an ice pack or something?" Ailsa felt worthless again, but she kept it down by focusing on Jenica. "I wish I could just give you my natural healing abilities temporary..."

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-The Golden Flower-

To not have a weakness was to be even beyond the Gods. Onyx was no Goddess. She was born a mortal. She felt pain, she bled like anyone else. She had emotions and that in its self could be seen as a weakness. At times even Onyx saw certain emotions as weakness. Love was a weakness for her. Pain and Love were simply synonymous.

When Jenica heard Ailsa tell her that she had a nasty bruise and that she was going to be in pain for a while, she whimpered. In this moment she too wished that she could borrow ones healing abilities. She wish she had her very own. Light bulb.

"Infirmary. Ailsa...i'm starting to cease up with pain. I need you to go to Heiden's lab down there and steal whatever healing tonics you can find. If you run into anyone, you can't let them know what's up. We can't involve anyone else into this secret. It'll be such a mess."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff