Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.1128526645768 11.3% [ 36 ]
short posts 5-10 0.29467084639498 29.5% [ 94 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.4576802507837 45.8% [ 146 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.084639498432602 8.5% [ 27 ]
Novella's 0.050156739811912 5.0% [ 16 ]
Total Votes:[ 319 ]

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
<< Mainland - On horseback NW of Port Thume >>

Jenica had heard and took in the words Ailsa had spoken. It was her truth. Who was Jenica to argue with it? She had given her a smile before nodding her head then to Ailsa's agreement.

"Great. You ready to jet then? Question: You okay with horseback?" she asked as her body movements slowly motioned towards the door to leave.

Regardless of Ailsa's answer, when/if she had her things together, the two would leave. They would take a boat ride Northwest to main land and from there make their way to the closest stables. They were usually found by the various gates and entry ways of any given suburban city or township. If Ailsa was no good with horses then the two would take one horse. She would saddle up behind Jenica and from there they'd head out. If she was okay with riding on her own then the two would pony up for themselves and ride. As they crossed the open field heading towards forest lands Jenica spoke out to Ailsa in somewhat of a yell.

"We need to get to a place called Milcroft by sun down. Oni said it's a smaller community but kind of rowdy so, we should watch ourselves." there came a pause "Did you bring any weapons?"

Aged Seeker

7,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
arrow Mainland - On horseback NW of Port Thume

Ailsa Graystone // Wearing //

Ailsa gave a slight nod. "I am okay with horse back but I am not the best to be honest."

Ailsa gathered her things together, mostly just her sword and her jacket (anything else she could get from her pocket plane) and headed out with Jenica. The horse ride was a bit difficult. Ailsa didn't have the training that her brother did when it came to horse ridding but she was at least able to ride a horse without falling off the saddle. Ailsa slowed down when Jenica began to talk and watched her.

"Yeah, I have my sword!" Ailsa yelled back at her and patted her sheath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff