Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 2982 2983 2984 > >> >>> »|

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( its okay ^^ ))

The bar which was located indoors held the three of them and soon in would walk the forth. A female. She said to her and then new male "Welcome to my ship i am onyx by the way", she bowed her head a little.
Her eyes fell to the male "hmm No the only people that have been in here has been...Li, sonny, Metal, and sol...aside for you lot that is", she said and then thinking.
Seth grinned Nex's trademark grin, displaying his like-wise obsidian fangs.
"Yes... And even more unforgiving of the present, and most likely the future."
He then thought for a moment, allowing his apathetic demeanor to take over again.
"Don't know who you speak of..."
He looked to Onyx and responded.
"Curiosity. It's rare to find a human like you."
It may be hard for one to realize that was a compliment...

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She rubbed the back of her head to seths words "I shall take that as a compliment seth! Thank you, id like to think of myself as unique", she crinkled her nose a bit before she giggled.

"I am full of stories and have met such great people. The other night i met a young female who can make clothes out of origami!!!!!" she laughed.
Rohan noted Seth's grin. It seemed familar to him. Studying him further he saw through the scars and the cigarette visage and came to understand that he was talking to someone who was indeed significantly younger than he was.

He bowed slightly in respect of Onyx. "Nice to meet you, captain. Perhaps you can give me a tour of the lower levels of the ship, I do not mean to intrude but you must understand," Rohan's eyes expressed extreme seriousness, however his voice did not falter in its tone, "it is quite important that I am thorough."

"Indeed, now what brings you here?" he said to Seth.

User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
life inside the music box ain't easy.
the mallets hit the gears are always turning.

Shauna walked into the tavern, grinning at the atmosphere. It was homey, and she loved it. She stepped to the side and peered at the walls, examining the area.

and everyone inside the mechanism is yearning to get out.
and sing another melody completely.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She looked to the man "yea great...whats your name?" she said sharply to him

She then looked up to see another female "hey hey welcome to Asper!", she said with a smile.

User Image
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗
life inside the music box ain't easy.
the mallets hit the gears are always turning.

"Hello!" Shauna said, still staring at the walls around her. She eventually sat in a chair, grinning childishly around. "This, is so cool," she whispered to herself. She then turned to the woman who spoke to her."You own this place?"

and everyone inside the mechanism is yearning to get out.
and sing another melody completely.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Seth looked up to Rohan, his blood red eyes piercing the smoke that billowed carelessly, yet gently from his mouth before he spoke.
"I can't say exactly. Searching, one may say. As for what... Who... I'll probably know when I see it."
The tone in his voice was clear and resolved, yet his choice of words would prove different. He looked from Rohan to Onyx as he spoke, and would have asked the same, but that was pretty obvious.
"Perhaps, we seek the same thing," he said to Seth.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx looked to seth ?_?
She then looked to Rohan "Well what the ******** do i look like your tour guide!? theres the ship go look!"
She then looked to the female her demeanor changing 360 with a smile she said "why yes i do!"
Sonny walked back into the indoor lounge. She got bored exploring, so she decided to come back to find someone to hang around with or something.
A young boy walks onto the boat. He is wearing a black tunic and a white blindfold. His hands, wrists, forearms, feet, and ankles are wrapped up in tape. His black hair hangs down a little over his blindfold. He seems to be a little depressed. For those who know him, would know that it is none other than Ichi, and would expect Keiji to show up soon.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx eyes dart over to sonny and ichi as they come through "welcome back sonny and hello ichi!", she said surprised to see the young man.He looked worse for wear.
One could probably tell Seth was struggling to not smile, maybe even laugh, at Onyx's yelling. He kept his eyes on Rohan, though.
"Perhaps, if this man you're searching for is far more important than you make it seem..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff