Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 2982 2983 2984 > >> >>> »|

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( Shard! -glomp- so resourceful! lol the last time he saw a ninja was the last time we met :rofl : ))

Onyx's face screwed up "what do you mean 'of course i have?' I mean you missed him he was here not too long ago looking for you!" she laughed a little.

(( okies hopefully we see you again metal ^^ ))
Seth waved the fairy off and hopped down to the deck, then made his way inside the ship.
(( Say, where are all of you? Indoor lounge? >_>;;; ))
Sonny shrugged.
"We seem to keep missing each other."
She sighed, rubbing the bak of her neck.
"Haven't seen him in a while... Miss him is all."
After a moment, Sonny stood up with her hands in her hoodie pockets.
"Hopefully I'll get to see him sometime today."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( ye as soon as you walk into the ship you'll be on the main floor where we all are ))

(( Li worked a double today and has to do another tomorrow. He said hopefully he'll be back sometime tonight -nods- ))

"Aw...i think i know how you feel", she said with a light sigh herself. "Sonny would you like a drink?"
(( Google helps for s**t... //_x ))
Seth spotted Sonny and Onyx, mainly Onyx, allowing a very brief smile to tug at his lips and show a bit of an obsidian fang. His long drow ears stiffened a little, an instinct when around people.
"Hello."
He spoke a quiet greeting once coming up to the two.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
[[Well, I had a few in mind already, but for me, it's a matter of picking the perfect name for the face. ^_^ *writing up my opening post now*]]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
onyx did a double take to seeing seth "Seth! welcome!" she said "can i get you anything?"
The 14-looking boy took a cigarette out with his black claws as he spoke to Onyx.
"Actually, yes. Water, please."
He held it between his fingers and gave the end a quick glare, igniting it.

As Seth took a drag the black fairy appeared again.
"Yesyes, pleaseplease! This saltwater drives me crazy..."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx nodded and got him a glass of water and slid it over to him. She spotted the odd black ball of light....then she looked to seth again and watched him...
((Ah, no worries here.
Heyhey Shardy!))

After a few moments, Sonny got up and started for the door.
"I'll see you later. I want to go explore some more."
She smiled and waved before walking out.
Rohan drew his hood over his ears, keeping a low profile. He paced around the deck, his eyes darting as he scanned the deck, searching. He descended deck and kept his wits about him as he searced. Another Drow was also present on this level, Rohan noted, and he approached him.

"Greetings, it seems you're very far from home my brother," he said taking off his hood and revealing his Drow skin and deep emerald eyes, an uncommon trait in Drow physicality.
The fairy took to the glass instantly. A small stream of water traveled up a swirl of black light into the center of the orb. She drank about half the glass before Seth blew a stream of smoke at her, at which point she flew away making coughing sounds, and allowing Seth to take the glass and get a sip. He nodded a thanks to Onyx and gave Sonny a small wave of farewell.
After it was finished, Seth turned his blood red eyes to Onyx.
"What are you, exactly?"
Though his face kept it's normal, apathetic appearance, one could tell he was curious by the tone, wondering about Onyx being a pirate among the other interesting things.
Rohan's voice drew his attention, and his eyes.
"No... The battlefield is always close... Though that's just the place I call home."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"guess not" he said as sonny walked out. She gave her a small wave.
She noted the man that walked in calling seth 'brother' when they made eye contact she would smile.
She blinked a little startled by seth's question "I am...human...one with abilities, one who has seen much, done much, and has met and gotten into many things along the way. Why do you ask seth?"

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

[[Might be slow... I'm pretty busy in another RP.]]

The sound of high-heeled boots clacked rhythmically against the creaky wooden planks of the dock before they paused, turning to climb up the board walk that would let her onto this particular boat. The owner of those boots stood there silently for a moment, taking in the sights, loving the smell of the salty air and the ocean breeze, which blew through her dark, red-brown hair that sat in loose waves just past her shoulders. The girl wore all black today- tight leather pants that barely covered her hips, a black shirt that laced up in the front, barely covering her stomach and her bellybutton ring, and she wore a silver chain around her neck, a key dangling at the end. Her ears were pierced in three different places, and her nose had a diamond stud on the side, in the shape of a small flower. Her vibrant green eyes glanced across the ship, noticing a few people here and there, and she grinned widely; her teeth seemed blindingly white against the natural tan of her skin.

It was adventure she was seeking, and Alessandra was almost certain that this would be where she would find it.
"Sounds like you are very unforgiving of your past and your homeland," Rohan said feeling like he understood. "commonalities we share on the surface" Rohan's eyebrow shifted at his possible metaphor.

He diverted his attention to the person the Drow was looking at. He did a quick scan over the person and turned back to the fellow Drow. "The name is Rohan Zantos. I am here searching for a stowaway, it is time sensitive that I find him. Have you heard of or seen anybody that may look like slightly flustered, a little shorted than 5'8" and seemingly, well...secretive about why he is here?"

Rohan looked at the person his Drow brethren was looking at, inviting the person into conversation.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff