Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

The night having passed his eyes had closed shut, so much for taking the first watch, or at least attempting to try and take on both shifts. Either way though the dawn broke through the tree branches. The light cascading down into the clearing that the two of them had spent the night in, the large beast showing more so as the light ran along its figure and showed an even more terrible looking monster. Metal's body was still pressed against the tree trunk, though a bit lower than before almost as if his body tried to stretch out and lay on his back. The faint warmth from Onyx still lingered as she pressed herself from his body, speaking to him as she did so. If he had only known how close she had been he might have given into the situation, but that was for another time. His locks were covering his face as she stood up and began to stretch, his eyes fluttered a bit trying to adjust to the light while he still lay amongst the trees trunk. "Mhmmmuugrrr." He groaned as he slowly pressed his leg down stretching it out, it hadn't been hurting since she woke him but this motion caused it to begin to throb from the wound he had sustained from the day before. Looking up and narrowing his eyes while doing so he stared at the stretching woman and just watched for a moment. While he did so his lips parted more and more before a soft yawn escaped his lips his arms raising up much like Onyx's while he sat there. "I don't wanna..." He spoke before taking his long and dark hair and pulled it into his face to hide the sunlight from him. "So...what are you doing again?" He asked her from behind his shade and hiding spot.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

Loction: Port Thume ~ Deep Center of Forest ~ Threads:

The ribs she bruised last night came back to remind her of their presence as she aimed to reach for the sky. Only when she stretched in that way. The pain would make her recoil quite suddenly. Apparently she was incapable of reaching to the sky but on the whole she thought all was well really. Considering. Hearing Metals voice, groggy little pout of a voice, she suddenly got a very wicked idea. She still had that bold streak, all that adrenaline running right through her from her near physical mauling. She looked down to her own bust and grinned a grin that would make the devil himself proud.

"Gooooood morning..." she said spinning around slowly to face him.

As she did this she grabbed the zipper of her one piece cat suit and pulled down. The rounds of her breasts spilled up and out a bit that was very reminiscent of dough that burst with a slow ooze. Well, if that wasn't one of the best wake up calls she had given him thus far then I just don't know. Immortal Onyx never cared and pushed such thoughts and actions away, believing that there were more important matters to tend to. She believed she was above mere desires of the flesh. Human Onyx was curious and would push boundaries to know answers. Right now she wanted to know Aoishi because she wanted to know the burning question: Did he ever harbour feelings for her? - She wasn't stupid. She had opportunity...sort of. I mean, how horrible of a person would she be to take advantage of a man with a ******** leg? ... hm.

One arm came out of her outfit and then the other forcing the fabric of her upper half to pool around her waist. Her black bra with a deep plunging shape would be revealed as she stepped forwards towards him.
                    "You don't wanna? That's unfortunate..." what was she doing indeed.

It would be at this point that the damage of last night could be seen but not by Onyx just yet. To Metal, he would see the cascading colours of blue and purple as she was bruised. It was a wound that would hurt more to touch really.
                    "Guess since I am not running trees anymore...i would be...getting changed?" she answered in a tone that asked a question. "Tch" she went as if to say: duh.

Eloquent Lunatic

His eyes turned back to her as she let out the small groan from her wounds, he stared for a moment before shaking his head and sneezing slightly from his own hair tickling his nose. His eyes shut tight as she began to tease him, his face scrunched a bit from the sneeze but soon relaxed while his eyes opened once more. When he did he was left with a standing Oni her hand running down the front of her suit her chest falling out basically as she leaned forward just a bit. Her words of good morning going in one ear and out the other as she stood there. His mind raced once more as her skin exposed more of herself before the slight disappointment of the realization that she was wearing under clothes showed to him. Her arms extending out of the suit as it began to fall down around to her waist, almost as if it had been stuck skin tight to her well skin. Her words now played with his emotions much to his dismay while he sat there thinking to himself that he'd get her for such actions and words. "Wait..what?" He asked still looking at her while he sat there, his hands reaching down to the ground before turning himself over onto his knees and slowly pressing himself up. It was his turn as she spoke about getting dressed. Metal's form would hold his a** up in the air before using the tree to help him level out his weight and pull himself to a stand. This of course all looked oh so innocent, and gave Onyx a nice shot of his a** as she had turned to face him with her evil grin. "I suppose you should get changed, but seeing as how there's no way to shield yourself I guess I'll just have to watch." He shrugged slightly and turned leaning against the tree now as he lifted his right leg from the ground, allowing his foot to hang there in the air so he wasn't putting pressure down on the leg. "You need to change the dressings for me."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

She got a good look at his a**. It caused the corners of her lips to curl into a soft smile. Soon Metal was to his feet and leaning against the tree, shaded, long hair always fell in his favour. The feelings she felt right now was causing her blood to boil in all the right ways. But he was not going to be winning this one. Onyx felt a little like a ex-con finally free from prison after twenty five years. She just wanted to run and do everything, try everything. Nothing was frivolous. Nothing was petty.

Looking to his leg, the one he mentioned needed changing she purposefully let her eye's roll up his form. But was that look of desire? Or disgust? It was hard to tell with Onyx.

"Would you like to watch me change first? Or shall I just get right to it?" her voice held a tone that could be taken two ways. Dangerously playful or like she was secretly plotting your murder in her head.

Eloquent Lunatic

"Oh I'll watch first." He nodded and smiled at her, his eyes closed almost like a small child speaking to her trying to get her to break while they began this dangerous dance. "But afterwards, you need to take care of those big things." He said turning his head looking around the area as the daylight began to break through the clearing even better now as they took their time. Metal was surprised that nothing had come to claim the beast hide for itself for food, even more so since she had started to cook slabs of it last night. Metal's head turned back to her his brow raised while looking at the woman. "C'mon get with it, your ribs need looking at, those big bruises aren't gonna wrap themselves." he explained more so, though in the back of his mind the game was a foot. He figured she'd be red, flush with emotion from his comment about 'those big things'. But in all honestly it was hard for Metal or anyone to deny to Onyx that she had it going for herself. A quick wit and looks, something else indeed. "Oh and don't let me distract you, be sure to change into anything that seems dirty.....Besides yourself." That last words rolled out from his lips at a tone low enough that she shouldn't be able to hear

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

"Oh I'll watch first" came out too easy for her and it tripped her up. Her body slightly withdrew as her right leg step back. She masked it by throwing her weight to one hip and placed her hands to her hips. She cocked a brow at him. His comment about taking care of 'those big things' confused her more so than moved her. She was still flustered about his blunt response honestly.

"Big...things? You mean my-" but she was cut off by his next words. She flinched when he spoke. His face momentarily flickered to the vampire metal she had known. That made her words stutter a bit when she spoke.
                    "H-hey! Don't push me around! Wait...bruises? Ri-" she looked down at herself and gasped. Her hands immediately went to touch. Clutching onto herself wasn't the best of ideas. Her hands jumped off of her skin as though it burned.
                    "Ouch!" she whimpered. He muttered something that she missed. She looked at him with a frown upon her face.

Well now she felt all ugly! How could she even remotely play sexy when she looked like a footballers girlfriend? If she didn't follow through then he would win this little cat and mouse game. He always ******** won them. She hesitated. Onyx's hands began to push the remaining fabric down over her hips rocking side to side in a sexy shimmy wiggle until the garment hit the ground. Naturally she was also wearing underwear. Oni was not embarrassed of this I mean, Metal had touched her, arms around her while she wore a bikini in the hot tub. What was different was that Onyx never offered herself up for viewing or other until now. Nose slightly turned up she moved to her nap sack and sat on her knees while she rummaged for another set of clothing. While there she also pulled out the things she'd need to re-dress Metals leg.

Once she had her clothing out she stood fixing her hair, both arms up and back to work her hair into something that wouldn't get in her way. An ever lasting image that would cause the mind to fit scenarios to the posture.

'If I take care of your needs are you going to help take care of mine?" she couldn't help but grin making her dirty tongue obvious.

Eloquent Lunatic

While he rested against the tree he could hear the hesitation within her voice as she began to speak about what she assumed he was speaking about, her large chest. Metal stared his brow raising before she continued now looking down along her side as the bruises showed up more so when the light touched her skin. "Mhmmm.." He mused, though it was a small dig towards her in terms of him either disapproving or him making a 'yummeh' sound, it was really hard to tell. When she touched her side Metal leaned forward for a moment and slowly settled himself down back against the tree. Again though she caught him off guard, her hips swaying back and forth did cause his mind to race once more, and even brought a smile to his face seeing how confident she was in front of him, and if she wasn't, she was hiding it well. And then her comment, her oh so teasing comment. 'Take care of your needs are you going to help me take care of mine?' Wicked witch is what he thought and smirked once more, his head shaking slightly as he tried not to laugh, not because of her but because of the way they were acting. "Well..." He paused, he still tried not to give in to her. "Well as long as I get mine first. If you think you can handle my needs that is." He smirked and then turned his hand reaching down and pulling back the cloth of his pants revealing the long wound and the dirty bloody ragged wrapping. "Well are you gonna get it off?" He asked her seeing that she was turned already and was along the ground grabbing her clothes and wrappings for Metal's leg. And then she began to tie her hair back into a band and ponytail, Metal's mind raced to a not so nice place for a moment before returning to the real world.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

There were brief moments when her eye's narrowed at him just trying to read and stay on top of him. She caught his eye's, oh because she was watching and when he spoke she watched his lips too. Truth she had always loved that grin of his. Hair set she dropped her arms and grinned but turned her head away a bit. She didn't want to laugh nor let him see that she was about to burst out into laughter. Once she thought she had good composure she turned her sights back to him.

"Yeah well, ladies first I suppose! I'm sure I can take it...here, i'll even go easy on you." she said slipped on her pants albeit leaving them undone and throwing on a top.

"No worries...I'll fix you up real good"
                    Back on her knees she walked her way to crop up against him, placing his foot to the top of her right bent thigh. Her hands slowly began to undress the soiled wrappings, tossing them away. Her hands were skilled, gentle, even as a human. She then withdrew a vile, one of her tonics and dumped its contents to the wound. It would sting a little, a sign that there was something to disinfect. Her face scrunched a bit but her hands were firm to his ankle, keeping his leg there and preventing it from jumping.
                    "Sorry...but it's as they say...no pain, no gain."

Eloquent Lunatic

She scooted towards him on her knees and reached out grabbing his leg as she spoke to him, telling him that he could go first since he was a lady after all. A small roll of his eyes came when she did so, but not when she began to uncover the wound that he had been given by the slain beast. Metal's eyes just watched her now, her hands being careful not to hurt or touch the wound when she didn't have too. Just enough to cover the wound with what ever it was she was about to pour into the opening. His teeth gritted a bit as he looked down at her, she'd be able to feel the muscles in his leg tense and try and pull back from it. but her hands wrapped against his ankle while she rested below him. "Ghmm.." He groaned a bit and closed his eyes. Taking in a deep breath he reopened them to stare down at her in her rather unfair position. As the sting began to subside he looked at her and parted his lips once more. "So are you going to take care of my needs now?" He grinned and attempted to pull away from her hands with his leg, figuring that she was done with him.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

Here was a time, rare, that Onyx would get to see and experience. Metal hurt for a prolonged time in which his pain, his vulnerability could never be more sexy. At least to a slightly sadistic ******** like Oni. Her tummy tightened to every groan and wince he gave. When she felt the muscles in his leg flex with tension she did everything to keep her hands from running the length of his calves. Wonder what would happen between two power hungry, controlling, dominant beings? hm. When he tried to retract Onyx still didn't let him go. Instead she cocked a brow at him looking up into his face.

'You want me to wrap it or what? Stay still so I can do it right?' and then she got to work on wrapping fresh bandages.

"As to taking care of your needs now, well honey I'm not a mind reader so why don't you go on and show me just what it is your needing from me!?" and with that she tied off the bandage purposefully making his wound twinge just to hear that voice in his throat again.

Eloquent Lunatic

Looking down at her as she tightened her grip upon his ankle he narrowed his eyes at her. "Or what..." he mumbled towards her. His hair flowed down his chest a bit as he stood looking at her. His mind racing wondering what her evil mind was thinking, then again maybe she was thinking the same thing. "Well what you can do is use those hands and start rubbing-..." He stopped speaking breaking his speech as his teeth gritted again from her hands as she wrapped the bandages tightly around his leg. [********] He narrowed his eyes once more and pulled his leg away from her hands, turning a bit as he flexed his foot trying to stretch out the bandages to make sure he could walk on it. "Are you ready?" He asked her, his arms crossed over his chest looking her up and down, a smile smirking along his lips once more.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

"Well what you can do is use those hands and start rubbing-..." he began to say when he grit his teeth. The little growl that came before his outburst [********] sent chills up her spine. She closed her eye's momentarily just long enough to commit that to memory. Just in case she never heard it again. Her eye's flashed open almost scared like: what? really!? - funniest s**t ever.

"Oh sweetie, can I stop waiting now? I've been just waiting to get my shot in but all I keep hearing is blah-de-blah blah. How's it feel by the way? Nice and tight?" her head gave a slight cocky head jerk as she spoke those words.

Eloquent Lunatic

Hearing her comment a burst of the vampire came fourth as his head turned from over his shoulder and he stared at her with a devilish grin. "Oh I don't know, why don't you enlighten me, is it nice and tight?" He asked her, almost acting as if he was oblivious to the fact that she had just wrapped his leg. Standing there though he began to extend his leg downward once more touching his foot to the ground making sure that the bandages wouldn't burst as they were walking. "Are you ready to go to where ever the hell it is you're going woman." His eyes rolled this time completely in front of her to get under her skin, knowing that woman was something she wasn't to fond of hearing especially if it was towards her. "Been waiting huh?" He asked with a scoff in his tone, yes he and her were in rare farm in this little dance of theirs, maybe it'd get them both into trouble. "What have you been waiting on so long?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metal Trsu

User Image
                    User Image

When his head turned over his shoulder and he grinned she saw the Vampires face. A small huff of breath was drawn from her. Her body froze. Then it faded back into Aoishi's face and her body relaxed. She coyly shrugged. "Guess you'll never know." she said getting to her feet and setting her clothing properly. She finished putting on the last of her clothing but stopped to shoot him a look of flying daggers being called woman.
                    "Don't call me that!" she demanded. Indeed, his eye rolling got under her skin. She always hated it when he made her feel like she was some kind of nuisance.
                    Onyx began to roughly pack up the rest of her things listening to him ask his question. When she was collected she stood there before him.
                    "To get to where I wanna be..." dual meanings as usual. She looked around her a moment for direction then let her eye's come back around to his. "Lucky for me I can get there with or without you." she gave a nasally snort of a laugh before taking the first steps forwards and past him.

If he was coming then he should move. If he wasn't well...she was sure they'd meet up again. Naturally in her heart of hearts she wanted him with her. She wouldn't have offered it last night if she didn't. If denied well, a least she'd have little moments she could at least take with her on her journey.

Eloquent Lunatic

Turning around he stared at her and gave her a look. He opened his mouth but quickly shut it, he wanted to let her know that if not for him than the beast might of had her for dinner rather than the other way around, but he figured she'd find some way to blame it on him one way or another so he remained silent. Metal Turned back on the balls of his feet and began walking slowly. His hair flowed somewhat as he did so, but he had to take it slow due to his leg. It wasn't that it stopped him from his normal activities he just had to be careful unless he wanted to worsen the situation. "And where is it you wanna be?" He asked her, and his tone was rather calm, not the normal snark that they gave each other, maybe this was a legitimate question towards her. Metal turned his head to look at her, assuming that she had caught up to him and his bum leg already. "Hm?" He inquired again in case she didn't hear him the first time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff