Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                Ailsa Graystone

When you play with fire....

Ailsa Graystone took a breath, and moved forward.

It had been a long, long time since Ailsa had been close to the Asper. The last time she had been here... It had been when Brad had been little and she had a reason to be here. She had left without warning, without telling Onyx or anyone else that she had been leaving. Ailsa knew she had changed greatly since leaving The Asper, and wondered how much everyone else had changed.

Ailsa was nearly as skinny as she had been before she had gotten pregnant with Brad, if not even more so. She was tinny little wisp of a girl, barely a woman. Her long black jacket seem to swallow her, and it hid her form for the most part. Her hair was cut short in a pixie cut, with blue high lights. She wore minimum make up, just some mascara. Her golden amber eyes looked around the port as she walked, taking in the scene as she moved.

What would Ailsa say to Onyx when she saw her? What could she say? She would say sorry, and see if there was anything she could do to... What did she know, Ailsa knew she couldn't fit in again.

Ailsa just hoped she could at least have a place to stay again.

Ailsa walked down the street, eying each side of the road as she walked. The people who were in the port paid little attention to her and honestly she preferred it be that way. She wanted... what did she want? Maybe just something to eat, she though as her stomach growled. She spotted a small bakery and decided what the heck. She needed something to eat before she went back to trying to find Onyx. Ailsa walked inside with a shrug.

--((Short post is short post... And edited to remove the image since it doesn't work.))---

//[L]ocation: Port Thume (Clock Tower Bakery)//
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Nervous// tatus: Unharmed//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

Wearing:Exploring Town

Rini felt a strange feeling, somewhere between happiness, and a repression of the past. This place this beautiful, quiet place. It held memories, ones that she would never know the story of, but ones that would live on forever, even if they never see the light of the day through moving lips. She heard a hint of pain in Heiden's response to her words. What was going on within his head at this moment? What things did he know? She was sure, everything that Oynx was willing to share. It hit her, like a brick..The only set of anything like this she had to share, it too was painful. For her, for Heiden, it could hurt them both. Her hand dropped from the tree as she listened to him speak.

"Maybe she doesn't want to loose someone she loves again...Maybe she also is not really ready to move on...she could be speaking the truth, but I understand you wanting her to move past it...to not feel like she can not love again, or her life is too messy...Or maybe she is waiting for you to truly start your own life..."

She spoke her last words softly. Then nodded, he was right, there were times to be had. Things to do. Things that needed to continue on ward to the day.

"I agree"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location: Asper ~ Heiden's Quarters (Dimensional pocket) ~ Threads: Casual

"Maybe she doesn't want to loose someone she loves again...Maybe she also is not really ready to move on...she could be speaking the truth, but I understand you wanting her to move past it...to not feel like she can not love again, or her life is too messy...Or maybe she is waiting for you to truly start your own life..."

Heiden looked to the tree, he was thinking some more. These prints were made in a time when a lot of life had been lived, separately and together for both Onyx and Soverus. Hardships had made this moment of peace and love worth every bad moment. An oasis. Yet, this felt a little like being a ghostly presence within someone else' dream.

"I...I want this to be my life...my dream...one day. And I want this to be a reality for my mom again too but...I have had this reality check. My mother is a different case all together. Fate...it has something written for her I think. Something that no one can change. Not even me. As sad as it may be or seem...I have to accept that fact. That is why I am trying to do right by her the best I can. I want her to be so proud and I want her to feel secure. Like she doesn't ever have to worry about me so that way she can just focus on herself. She's a unique woman and I am so damn lucky to call her mom. So...maybe...one day..." he put his hand back up onto his fathers print and then looked back to Rini softly. Was he suggesting that he wanted that kind of a future with her?

Cold Inquisition's Princess

Divine Streaker

onyx2047

User Image

Wearing:Exploring Town

Rini looked over at Heiden and smiled gently. She watched him for a moment, and sat down on the grass surrounding the tree. She sat there taking in the scene, thinking about that Heiden had said about his mother. The younger female began to wonder if there was anything she herself could do for Oynx, for Heiden. She rose up as he spoke and held his hand.

"She is proud of you...And she will always worry about you..she is your mother and you are both lucky to have one another"

She reached her hand back towards the blue print. She blushed lightly, thinking about what she and Heiden could have one day.

"Fate has a plan for everyone..."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
Location: Asper ~ Heiden's Quarters (Dimensional pocket) ~ Threads: Casual

"Then...let us hope that it is a good fate" he said softly to her.

Heiden would turn towards her now and pull her into a light embrace. He would rest the side of his face a top her head. And in the light blowing breeze that would sweep up both hair, garments, and the weeping willow wisps, that would be a lasting image for them. How long beneath the great tree of life would they stand there like that to enjoy this moment was anyone's guess. All Heiden knew was that he didn't want this moment to end. A thought had crossed his mind quite suddenly. Why did his mother hide him in Ireland when she could have hid him right here? It would be something that he would be sure to have to ask his mother when he saw her next. Leading Rini a little ways off the two would settle upon the grass and just lay together, doze off like sleepy kitties beneath shade and the perfect sun.

Gracious Flatterer

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
onyx2047

The best things in life will always come unexpectedly.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
But what is a Human to do with 20 years of mortality in an immortal world?

••••••••••••••

Kodan tried to not chuckle at the display of her trying to brush off the small compliment that was delivered in a smart a** way. It was rather cute and a very interesting point in which to watch her realize the little bit of frosting that had claimed itself on her nose. However, her rebuttle that he was such a horrible person caused him to give her a small pout. But yet she began to laugh despite it? He himself found himself chuckling along side her as he listened to her talk, what a strange, but very intriguing woman. He could tell why Rini thought so highly of her. He could do nothing, but smile at her as he had to just respond.

"Oh but it was a point out of beautiful and adorable Onyx. You are the only one who would take such an insecurity. I enjoyed your eating, whether you think it horrid or not, but somehow your devour of that cupcake was graceful. I am sure you would think I am strange, but that quirk seemed rather cute coming from a beautiful woman such as yourself", he stated with a smile.

She invited him to sit with her and he happily took the invite as he pulled the chair closest to her, out. He easily stepped and slid his body into the chair with a downward motion and then pulled the chair back in with one hand as he kept hold of his own delightful food. He had taken a bite of his buttery cheddar cheese bagel sandwich when she asked him what brought him here. He paused mid chew before he thought of the answer. She ordered a coffee and he took the time to finish chewing, as talking with your mouthful was hard to hear and alittle rude, and to think of a response. He swallowed the food and then cleared his throat before he smiled.

"Well, I decided to go exploring again, maybe return back to that bakery that I had gotten your cupcake from. I was going to see if I could possibly pick up anything for Rini and Heiden as well, maybe that girl Jenica. She did seem to look alittle tired and she must have been so busy. Although, in honesty I wondered if I could find something for that guy with the sword, maybe something to keep his blade in good condition..." he began to trail in his thought, leaving out the factor that he had essentially followed her here from the ship. "In any case, I saw you coming in here, so I thought to follow to see what store it was, lucky for me it was another bakery. But then again, I can't buy you another cupcake so easily and surprise you if you see it coming", he teased.

Kodan was very good natured and it was likely to be seen as odd that he would want to essentially give gifts to her whole ship, even if he didn't really know anyone. There could be many ways to intepret his want to give others something, but really it was Kodan's way of saying, "Hi, Have a good day, enjoy! I hope this brightens your day". He was an odd man, but yet random acts of kindness were something he liked to pass on. Kind of the chain of 'don't let this stop with you'. But in any case, atleast for sure, Onyx, Heiden, and Rini were on his gift list. And from how Onyx ate that cupcake, he made a note to maybe possibly leave a cupcake for her every morning. He was sure that she would like that. He looked into Onyx's eyes, what a beautiful honey hue they were. He smiled rather brightly before he spoke again.

"Do you have any plans for the day? Would you mind some company, Lady Onyx", he cooed alittle with a shine in his blue eyes.

Outfit: Roaming the Ship
Locations: Clock Tower Bakery

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TraumatikDesires

-The Golden Flower-

User Image
                    User Image

"Oh but it was a point out of beautiful and adorable Onyx. You are the only one who would take such an insecurity. I enjoyed your eating, whether you think it horrid or not, but somehow your devour of that cupcake was graceful. I am sure you would think I am strange, but that quirk seemed rather cute coming from a beautiful woman such as yourself"

She did find it a little strange at first that he enjoyed her eating but then she recalled the way she felt when people at her meals. She simply adored to watch them take the first bite. That anticipation and waiting for the first reaction upon their faces, within their eye's. Suddenly it wasn't so strange. What was called to attention here was the fact that Kodan had called her cute and beautiful twice in the same breath. She tilted her head slightly and smiled with a light flush of her cheeks. It was so strange to not have her blood worms itch the scar that ran across the bridge of her nose when this happened. How long would Onyx be able to ignore what she was sure hadn't been obvious? Onyx watched him take a seat, take his first bite and even after her attention had momentarily been taken her hears were at full alert. She was stunned to think that Kodan would purchase gifts for A) yes people he didn't know like Jenica and Metal but B) Her son. The very man that he had a little scrap with.

"Kodan that is very kind of you. You do not have to do that though. A for buying me a cupcake...I think we can work something out." she said with a smirk and nodded over to the glass casings.
                    "I was having a hard time picking before but there is a chocolate mint cupcake that simple looks divine." she grinned now.
                    "Well, I do plan on hitting the beach and plan to give Jenica the night off. I shall cook dinner tonight. Then I think a few drinks are in order as I have a good soak in the hot tubs. You are more than welcome to join in the fun if you want." she told him smiling brightly.

The bell on the door rang as someone had entered, not a big deal accept an energy flow had come with it that reached out to her. It was recognizable as she had been around it enough to know it. However, the energy that had belonged to that person had left her ship in a rather alarming disappearance some time ago. Back in Samara actually. Turning her head so that way her eye's confirm, lo and behold there stood Ailsa. She looked pretty much the same.

"E-excuse me a moment" she said softly to Kodan though she wasn't looking at him.

Slowly rising to her feet she called out to the girl. "Ailsa?" it was crazy to see her here! Onyx then walked up to her. She couldn't keep the stunned smile and expression from her face. She wouldn't really even give the girl a chance to say much before grabbing her and pulling her into a hug.
                    "Oh damn! You are alive!" she breathed softly as that sigh of a relieved sentence would trickle into her ear.
                    After releasing her she would smile into Ailsa's face. Perhaps she would note the subtle difference in Onyx's eye's, a strange story to tell would no doubt entail.
                    "Sorry! I didn't mean to stop you from ordering...it's just I am so shocked to see you. Please, when you've made your order, join me okay?" she gave the girl a small pat/slap on the back of her shoulder.
                    "It's so good to see you." she would say with a nod before sauntering on back over to the table in which she had been sitting at.

Sitting back down she would apologize to Kodan. "Sorry about that, a patron of the ship that I thought had vanished off the face of the earth. I am just so surprised and relieved to see her here. Right, so what was I saying before? Oh yes. You are more than welcomed to join me if that is your wish." she reiterated.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                Ailsa Graystone

Ailsa didn't have much time to actually look around the bakery, or even think about ordering. Onyx was there and Ailsa was honestly surprised to have found her so quickly. She was pulled into the ex-pirates hug with an audible gasp of surprise but she did return it. "Onyx! Its good to see you. It ha- its been a while."

When Onyx pulled back, Ailsa caught sight of her eyes. It was strange but her eyes were different color then what they had been before. Weren't they suppose to be a bright golden yellow? What happened?

Ailsa was brought back to reality when Onyx reminded her of what she was here for. She gave a shaky nod. "Okay. I will. I will be over in a few minutes..."

Ailsa's voice was shaky from surprise, but she was glad to see that Onyx wasn't angry at her for leaving. She thought she had been dead! As Onyx moved back to her table, relief filled her a little. Ailsa moved towards the nearest waitress to order. She ordered a simple chicken sandwich and a glass of tea, and walked over to Onyx's table after.

"Hello," Ailsa said, greeting the man who was also at Onyx's table, someone she didn't recognize.

//[L]ocation: Port Thume (Clock Tower Bakery) //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Nervous // tatus: Unharmed//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Gracious Flatterer

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
onyx2047

-The Golden Flower-

••••••••••••••

Kodan lightly chuckled as she, almost expected, jumped at the thought of another cupcake. It would appear that she truly loved cupcakes, although the next cupcake she seemed to want was tantalizing in itself. Mint and chocolate was a favorite combination for him, that and cookie dough, but yet he was starting to appreciate red velvet. He surprised himself with the level of degree that his mind wandered to for a minute. He smiled and took a glance towards the cupcakes before returning his gaze back to Onyx as she listed her events for the day. He could feel a mischievous grin creep up, but he bit his lip before turning it into a warm smile. She didn't need to know what was going through his mind, but the fuel to the fire came from the flush on her cheeks that he had just now noticed. Was that a blush? It would appear so and it looked like something in which was rarely seen, but yet made her cute again. That word of cute was alittle strange on his mind and tongue in regards to Onyx, but yet there wasn't any other word that meant the same thing to describe her. Perhaps it would be called beauticute.

He opened his mouth to answer Onyx after she was done explaining, but she got up and excused herself before moving away from the table. He took a glance back to see that Onyx had bee-lined for a girl that looked around his age with red hair. Once he saw her embrace the girl, Kodan took the chance to turn around and call for another server. Luckily for him, the waitress with Onyx's coffee arrived and placed it on the opposite side of the table. He then asked the price of cupcakes and then gave the girl some money in which to purchase the chocolate mint cupcake.

"Keep the change", he said with a smile as she left.

He then set to trying to finish the rest of his bagel, or at least get another bite in. Now he was left with half a bagel and yet he was surprised that he didn't finish it faster, it was excellent after all. He swallowed his food just as Onyx returned. He shook his head and smiled to her as she explained the reason why she excused herself. She reiterated once again and this time, he could answer.

"Oh no need to apologize, I can completely understand that. Its a good thing to see someone you thought died is still alive and kicking, at least those you care for." he corrected himself as he thought that it wouldn't ever be good to see someone you hate and hoped would be dead. "And I would be happy to join in on the fun, it would be a pleasure".

Right soon after came the girl that Onyx had essentially gone and glomped, or rather hugged, came over to them. She greeted him and he gave a smile with a wave. "Hello", he simply greeted before he moved his body out of his chair. He pulled out a chair next to them and then returned back to his seat. He waited her to sit and in the mean time, he took a few more bites of his bagel and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TraumatikDesires

-The Golden Flower-

User Image
                    User Image

Oni took a sip of her coffee and smiled to Kodan not knowing about the cupcake he had purchased. In response to his comment she raised her brows and sighed.
                    "Yeah, I generally hate it when people just vanish like that. I mean, if your a patron of mine and have been with me a long time then yes. Your considered a friend at that point so of course I am going to care. Now...to find out why..." she said turning her head to watch Ailsa make her order.

Turning her attention back to Kodan she nodded her head "Very well then. From here I think I'll be heading to the beach down near the ship."

Just then Ailsa joined them. Kodan got up and offered a seat to her to which made oni smile. Chivalry wasn't dead after all.
                    "Ailsa meet Kodan. Kodan this is Ailsa" she said properly introducing the two to one another properly.

Onyx wouldn't let the greeting linger too long though. She turned her attention to Ailsa.
                    "It's been a little over six months since we first moved to Samara and as far as I can recall you were on my ship when we arrived. Ailsa...what happened? Why didn't you say anything?" Business as usual when it came to these sorts of things and Onyx.

She looked away and sighed letting her shoulders sink.
                    "I'm sorry Ailsa" whoa wait a minute...that was new. Normally Onyx would have taken the mickey out of Ailsa for having worried her and left without word. Now she was apologizing.
                    "I shouldn't be chapping your a** like this when you just got back. I don't want things to seem as though I am not happy of your return because i am."

Just then the waitress returned with a plate and a mint chocolate cupcake. Oni stared at it and blinked a few times. Then her eye's flicked on up to Kodan. He actually went through with it and bought it? Her face broke with the smile that was plastering her features.
                    "Hey thanks Kodan!" she beamed. She began to undress the cupcake with her fingers as she continued to speak. Touching attention back to Ailsa she informed her.
                    "It's a good time to be coming back. I am cooking dinner tonight. I do hope that you plan to stick around to be able to join us?"
                    Now her attention flicked back to Kodan. Her brows furrowed, oni looked suddenly worried even as her index finger was half stuck in her mouth to suck the icing off of it.
                    "Hmm..." she went in deep consideration before pulling her finger from her mouth with a pop.
                    'what SHOULD I make for dinner!? Guess Ima have to hit the market to get some things. Any idea's?' now her eye's were upon the cupcake that was left helpless and defenseless upon her plate. She tried to not smile devilishly at it. She picked it up and without warning bit it. Thank goodness cupcakes couldn't squeal.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                Ailsa Graystone

Ailsa was surprise when the man she had greeted pulled out a chair for her to sit in, and she took it with a slight smile. "Thank you." She sat down and waited for her food.

Onyx seemed different. It wasn't just the fact that her eyes were different colored it was also the energy that she was detecting off of her. It was hard to sense, Ailsa wasn't that talented at sensing energy but it was enough to tell her something had happened. Her thoughts were thrown off though when Onyx went straight to the problem at hand; her leaving.

Ailsa blinked and opened her mouth to say something, and was once again caught off guard when Onyx apologized. It wasn't like she had anything to be sorry for. Ailsa shook her head. "I left... Because I was scared. I was worried about Brad. I guess I just took the cowards way out again and ran away."

Ailsa thought about Brad before her drink arrived, and took a drink. "But I am okay. I left Brad with Lance and Celeste, and he's going to start school soon. I am not a fit mother." The last statement was quiet, barely more then a whisper.

[C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Gracious Flatterer

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
onyx2047

-The Golden Flower-

••••••••••••••

Kodan smiled and motioned his hand over to shake Ailsa's. "Pleasure to meet you", he stated.

He turned to Onyx and watched her face as the waitress came back with her cupcake. He grinned and chuckled as he watched her face. Oh how it lit up her face, how beautiful it was. He winked as she thanked him, yes he was a gentleman and a sneaky one at that. He smiled as he watched her begin to pull the paper away and then go to take a bite. He smiled and listened to her words as he himself ate the rest of his bagel sandwich. He took a couple glances towards Ailsa and then back to Onyx. Her question posed to be a good one. What should she make? He himself pondered the question, then he got a bright idea.

"Well, you could make yakisoba, sukiyaki with rice, minced meat and potato pie, Shepard's pie, fried chicken with mashed potatoes and collard greens, and we could even make a fried cupcake", he blurted out with alittle excitement.

He blushed alittle at his own enthusiasm and he chuckled as he ruffled his own hair. He looked over at Onyx to see her reaction, hoping that it helped, but yet he was glad he had eaten because that prospect of food would have been his stomach's downfall.

(Gah, writer's block hit me all of a sudden and then I lost it, so sorry for the tardiness)

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TraumatikDesires

-The Golden Flower-

User Image
                    User Image

Onyx ate the cupcake like a two bite brownie. Done. As Kodan spoke about what to cook her eyeballs bugged a bit before bringing up her hand to laugh behind it. She tried to not laugh as she sucked remnants of chocolate from her lips and teeth.
                    "Oh my Kodan. I think you just may have a stomach that rivals my own! Okay well, some of the things I have on the ship. The rest I will have to buy. I-" her attention was very taken.

Her head turned to look at Ailsa. She had admitted to taking the cowards way out. She had been scared for Brad and ran. In the past it had been what Ailsa did best. When faced with something that she felt was beyond her, she ran from it. To the immortal Onyx this trait had been very annoying about her. However, to the human Onyx it broke her heart and made it bleed. Everywhere. And when Ailsa had muttered that she wasn't a fit mother, her heart broke like a dam and gushed. Onyx's hand reached out to lay upon one of Ailsa's. When Ailsa would look into Onyx's eye's she would find them wide and welled with tears.

"Ailsa...don't say things like that. Don't tell yourself lies because eventually you will believe those lies." Onyx, tears? Soft heartfelt words? She gave her hand a squeeze before letting go and carefully wiping her tears away.

"You know above anyone else how I felt when I became a mother. The first time I had to babysit a baby and she made a mess of herself I threw the kid with the soiled pj's into a tub and hosed it off. I once walked out into the sun with a baby that was sensitive to UV. I use to toss a baby's soiled clothing into the toilet to rinse it off because I'd be damned if I had to clean baby s**t from my nice clean sinks or tubs. And when that was frowned upon...i just threw the clothing in the garbage because I wasn't going to waste water and soap on a single baby's outfit. What a waste. Point is Ailsa...I was horrible. I didn't think twice about leaving a baby with Linia. Yeah, don't give me that look! I know believe me! I mean I was still taking hits for hire back in those days. I was and always have been a thief, a pirate and tied into shady ******** business. I legit shouldn't have been a mother but...Ailsa...I wanted it so damn badly. Deep in my heart I wanted that baby. I would have given my life to have it. I drove myself into the ground because my mind and my heart were screaming just two different things. I got determined to learn the right ways to take care of my baby. Soverus wasn't around for any of it either. I had to do it all by myself. His father was an assassin as well and far more active than I was. It was best that he keep his distance for safety and all. The point that makes the difference is: Do you, did you ever want that baby? Has that baby made you a better or stronger person than before? In your heart do you care about that baby? If you have answered no to any of that...then your baby should remain with Lance and Celeste. However, if you answered yes then you have something to work hard for, to ensure you become a good mother." she told her.

After a moments pause Oni looked down to her hands.
                    "You know...when you became pregnant...I blamed myself for the longest time. That night when we had gone out for Sushi and I was filling your cups with wine, I was trying to be the 'cool guy'. I knew you guys couldn't be legally ordering alcohol. I didn't know that things would go that way for the both of you. I...I am truly so sorry Ailsa." her voice cracked in the back of her throat before a sniffle came. Though her head was lowered Ailsa would be able to see the tears fall from her eye's and get lost, plipping onto her lap.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
                                Ailsa Graystone

Ailsa was taken off guard by Onyx's words. She listened to the woman's words, listening to her story of how she had failed at baby sitting. She was just as bad as Ailsa was when she first started out but at least she had someone around to give her a hand. Ailsa had her Uncle so she was a little more lucky then Onyx. But she had left a baby alone with Linia?! She looked shocked at that shook her head. That woman was scary. It was hard to imagine her caring for a baby.

When Onyx asked about if she had wanted Brad, ever wanted him, she nodded her head. "When I first found out I was pregant, I was scared and happy. I loved the idea of having a child, someone to love and keep care of. When Brad was born he was so... He's very special to me."

Then Onyx said that she blamed herself for what happened, and Ailsa shook her head. "If anyone is to blame for that, its me being a lightweight. Oh, and Ceaser. I think we are both pretty much to blame for that. You didn't do anything wrong."

Ailsa turned towards the man and smiled a little sheepishly, "Sorry about that, you were here first I shouldn't have tried to turn the whole conversation on to me."

[C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Gracious Flatterer

3,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
onyx2047

-The Golden Flower-

••••••••••••••

Kodan was shocked by the conversation that ensued. This was one hell of an intriguing speech, but yet the contents were alittle worrisome. He didn't know how to exactly respond to any of this, in fact he told himself not to, but then again the knowledge of how bad Onyx was only made him have to hide a laugh. She seemed like a bad a** b***h who became a mother and had to become a saint. What an interesting picture after all, but yet each new persona of Onyx seemed to befit her well, a rarity indeed.But yet, Kodan admired them both, despite the factor that Ailsa seemingly thought she was unfit, atleast she didn't completely abandoned her son. Kodan didn't exactly know how to feel in such a setting as he had been cast out and abandoned by his family only a couple of years ago. He bit his lip at the thought, this was almost the same and yet different all the same. His thoughts wandered a moment as he listened to them talk, it would be rude to interrupt, but yet he was shocked to hear Onyx blame herself. He shook his head as if to agree that she really shouldn't have blamed herself for something like that. Although it did seem alittle bit like an opera by how they were talking, it made him grin. His attention, however was broken by Ailsa turning towards him to apologize for her and Onyx's conversation. He smiled and shook his head.

"Oh no, no need to apologize. I can tell that this conversation needed and wanted to be brought out, besides you both seemed to need to catch up. Its not a problem for me, I am enjoying listening, though Onyx is right in that you shouldn't sell yourself short. I am sure your son wouldn't want you to be blaming yourself for things that you can't control. I am sure that you would make a great mother, just don't give up on yourself", he stated before he looked at Onyx.

"So would it be safe to assume that maybe the beach would be a perfect idea right now? Otherwise I am sure we are all gonna end up eating the whole bakery.." He paused to eye Onyx with his motion to the cupcakes and a grin, " In our own sorrows for what could have or would haves.. We must be happy, even for ourselves as its not a good thing to dwell on the past. And for the record, I think you both are wonderful mothers.. Onyx managed to raise Heiden and he's a young man with more than I am sure she had hoped for him. I'm sure Brad will end up the same", he finished with a smile. Truly he hoped it would brighten their spirits, they needn't to be sorrowful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas