Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Port ~ Seven Sails Tavern on the Pier

"Well, either way I'm ahead."

"Haha WHAT!?" she squealed high pitched to his logic but softly as she was aiming to keep her voice down. Her body lurched forwards lightly.

Onyx picked up the last two shots from the tray she had ordered. Left hand knocked down the first shot followed by her right hand to down the second. Her nose curled up slightly as she swallowed that last one. Onyx's hand reached for the first shot on the new tray. She then tipped that back as well.

"Mnugh..." she turned her head to the side and then lowered it letting her chin slide back towards her chest. Her head bobbed slightly as she was chuckling.

"Christ it was so much better when I could cheat! It's sooo sad! I'm...over two hundred years old and this is my second drunk! I mean...second TIME BEING drunk..." she said leaning in to whisper quietly to him. She had ******** up her words and corrected herself.

She felt her head and that wooshing feeling. Her finger tips tingled and then waves of heat rushed her body. She started to fan herself with her hand.
                    'Is it hot in here?' she asked looking about her slightly giggling ... what the ******** was she giggling at!?

"I need potty to use the bathroom. " Her vocab was starting to lack.

Onyx slid out of her seat. The room swam. She blinked hard a few times and then tried her best to walk towards the bathroom. She did find enough with walking but depth of perception was going. Things that she thought were close to her weren't and vice versa. So once she reached the bathroom door and went to push it open...well it was further away than she thought. Onyx fell into the bathroom and landed inside of it on her hands and knees.

"OOF! Ho s**t" she went.

Onyx got to her feet quick enough and became much more cautious now as she made her way to a stall. Going pee was fun. Onyx looked like a blind lady trying to locate the toilet seat. She couldn't trust her depth of perception. She missed the flusher three times. Making her way to the sink she reached out, both hands for the sink. After washing she held onto it, both sides. She hung her head, closed her eye's. Onyx was 'feeling'. Her own blood was being pumped quicker, heart rate accelerated. Sugars on high, energy spiked. She opened her eye's and looked down at her right hand and arm. She was sure that anyone who could see her in this moment would think she was out of her mind on drugs. Looking into the mirror was a pretty good reality grounding trip for her. That was her. She was human. She was drunk. This was real. Metal was in fact waiting for her back out in the bar. This bar. Onyx made her way back out of the bathroom and back to her table.

Onyx had been gone for a good ten to fifteen minutes. Sitting back down her face looked like she went to the bathroom and got a phone call that told her of bad news. Her right hand came to to smear into her face.
                    "s**t faced. Almost...I am totally on that fine line."

She looked towards the tray of shots. Two more would make ten shots. Ten shots and Onyx was going to be pretty much done for. Should she stop now? Thin strong familiar fingers pinched the bridge of her nose. Onyx started to laugh. It started out like a tiny outburst almost like Metal had told a funny joke that she was trying to not laugh at. It then turned into a laugh that could bring a person to their knees and then roll around on the floor holding their guts. She covered her face with her hands to try and stunt that in which she didn't want to draw TOO much attention to. Some people surrounding them looked with clueless smiles of their own. Some men looked their way with a smile to Metal knowing that it was the type of perfect situation for any male to get lucky. Others looked upon them knowing full well she was drunk, tickled by the unknown possibilities of the nights outcome.

The waitress that was serving them for the night came around with a light giggle of her own.
                    "So! Everything going okay over here? Did you guys need anything else?"

Onyx removed her hands. Her eye's were watering, her face was red, she pressed her lips together to try and stop her laughter. Honey brown eye's looked upon the female.
                    'Oooh!' she breathed softly. Suddenly her expression changed! She went from stomach shredding laughter to that of epiphany.

Oni then looked to the half eaten steak on the table and then back to the waitress.
                    "Di'you make that steak? Ish very gud! You should gimmeh your recipe!"

The waitress giggled and then looked to Metal a moment and then back to Onyx.
                    "Oh? hee hee, should I now? I assume your a fabulous cook?"

"Am I!?" she said like a boast but then it faltered into a question. "Wait...am I?" oni snickered.
                    "I am. yes I am. Very good cook. Ye'should come back to me home wiff me and I will s-sh-show you!"

The waitress laughed a laugh that told you she felt Onyx rather charming, sweet, and harmless, particularly in her drunken state. She shifted a little closer to Onyx and placed her hand lightly upon her forearm. Her giggle now a little too thick and sweet.

"Maybe I should. Too bad I am working. You sure your husband would be okay with that?" she asked trying to instigate whether or not Onyx was available. Was she here with the man across from her as a friend? A lover? A brother? Her eye's moved from Onyx back to Metal to linger. She was trying to read him and this situation here.

Onyx' mood suddenly changed.
                    "Dun...hit on my...h-h-husbin! He's...veeery ... good loo-dun look at him!!! He's not here rate now." her left hand waved in Metals direction. Onyx then looped her arm through her arm and sort of...hugged it.

Ho. s**t.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

“Damnit, How the hell did he survive?”

It couldn’t be real, something had to be up, Aarin was playing trick on him. What he saw on that island was ******** impossible. With a grunt of unordinary frustration Leon slammed his fist onto the console of his ship. His hair was frazzled and completely out of sort stringy and obviously unkept. He had been awake for hours at this point, the bags under his eyes indicating that the amount of sleep he obtained was quite small in comparison. It wasn’t the best time to deal with this right now, considering what was going on with him mentally he needed to relax and get his mind off of things.

Only one place really came in mind to do that, and it was quickly closing into his view, his eyes locked out of the front window of his fighter craft and toward The Aspers. He had originally had trouble finding it, the tracking device placed on the ship had seemed to have been on the fritz since his last visit So he had been on the hunt for the ship for quite a while. He had found it in the exact place he first discovered it. Suddenly however, as he attempted to nearly land,the town changed it's face, Tudor style homes were now abundant and the scenery seemed to be different altogether. Whatever Lockeport it was, it certainly wasn't the one HE Remembered.

What the hell did he step into?

His ship slowly began to descend onto the dock of the ship, Thrusters slowly decelerating and the fire from it slowly dying down before the ship successfully landed. With the opening of the front hatch, Leon ruffled his black hair and laid back. What the hell had just happened on this ship, what the hell happened to the town?" He quickly jumped out of his spacecraft and headed toward the bar, somebody down there had to know what was going on. Leon wasn't in the right mind to gather his thoughts by himself.

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal watched her as he body began to sway just a bit, her face was turning a faint red as she continued to consume the alcohol, his own was beet as well, but unlike Onyx would could never get drunk and drank as much as she pleased while in her supernatural state. Metal on the other hand, as a vampire could get drunk, which allowed for his tolerance level to be higher than hers. Or at least make him a damn good show at playing off the 'I'm Drunk Part'. "Yes it was much...." He paused, taking in a hard gulp of saliva and pressure from his throat, almost as if he were going to throw up. "Much...quiet-er." He spoke closing his eyes hard for a moment before shaking his head back and forth a couple of times, before reopening them. She was now fanning herself with her hand no less, and staring about her own person. Jesus Christ if this was a first for him.

She continued to do so, all the while giggling, at what he wondered. Though his own body began to feel the effects of the drinks, having shook his head it now throbbed just a bit, enough to make the room spin slightly and allowing Oni's form to look out of focus. Sitting there he just leaned back, his right arm waving in motion as he felt he might fall backwards onto his a** and back, but being caught by the back of the seat gave him comfort. Hearing her, request? He watched as she stumbled up moving towards where he hoped was the correct bathroom. Now he found himself alone, his body tensed a bit as he gazed around slowly, he didn't want to repeat the head shaking, nor did he want to show weakness, even if it was being felt. It had been some time since she was gone and when she seated herself, she'd find Metal Slumped over the table, both elbows on the table as his hands pressed opened palmed against his forehead, allowing finger tips to run barely through hi dark locks. It was then though the waitress who had been serving them came back to check up on them, asking about everything being alright his hands just removed themselves from his head as he tilted upwards just to see her as she now began speaking to Onyx.

Watching her gossip Metal's eyes narrowed faintly while he watched them even more, some whispers came from Oni as she spoke, but it was the Husband comment that gave his brow reason to stand at attention. Looking at the two birds as they cackled on about him being her husband and that she'd love to come back to the 'house' with her. ".....I hate you...." He spoke leaning back, his arms now coming over his body crossing each other before settling down against his chest. Looking at her he stared, she was drunk, he was almost there, and now this waitress believed she was married to him. Looking between the both of them he gritted her teeth and spoke slowly. "Get...your things...dear.....we're going...home..." He then shot a glance at the waitress. "That's all."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Port ~ Seven Sails Tavern on the Pier

".....I hate you...."

It wasn't like the Onyx put the idea into the waitresses head that he was her husband. I mean the waitress was instigating so that she could find out whether or not Onyx was available. Revenge was a dish best served cold. A little pay back needed to be had for St. Lucia and even Rome. At least Metal was human in this case! It was passable. Onyx could handle that.

"Ho ho! Oooo buddy I'ma gonna get it when we get -hiccup- Home!" Onyx slurred as she slapped the waitress on the back.

Her eye's widened to the slap but then her expression softened significantly. She sort of grinned at Onyx's words but the waitress couldn't keep the frown from her lips upon hearing Onyx's male companion.

"Get...your things...dear.....we're going...home..."

She sighed and then spoke to Onyx "Let me get the bill for you then." she said forcing her smile to remain. She then left the table for a few moments.

Onyx leaned in a bit to whisper to Metal "Ha Ha ******** you! It feels good to get you ba- hurhg..." she was silenced by the wave of nausea she experienced. Finger tips drummed, patting her lips a little. She felt the pain in the glands located at the back of her jaw, below the ears as saliva flowed. She shook her head a little as if in to say both to herself and Metal: Shut up! Don't speak.

"Oh my gawd I want to throw up" she muttered softly and shut her eye's to try and steady herself.

The waitress came back with the bill. "Okay so that will be one hundred and seven dollars and thirty five cents." she then watched Onyx fumble around badly for her money. She stopped her and helped her taking no tip for herself.
                    "Thank you. See you guys next time...please...be safe."

Onyx got herself up waving and giggling at the waitress like a ******** school girl. She staggered towards the door and managed to make her way out. The cold air hit her and it was good it somewhat took edge off of her drunken state. The more she walked the more her lines were becoming blurred.
                    [********] she hissed and then bust into laughter.

"C'mere husband!" she commanded of Metal. Her left hand reached out to try and snatch his arm up. She wanted to steady herself a bit. Onyx laughed some more.

"Second time...-huff- oh my gawd ... drunk...and it's with YOU! -hiccup- of all peoplll-le-hnngmm. Were....were yous a vaga...is it vaga or baga ...bond? P-pretty sure ...s'vaga bond, always? Is that why...your...sucha...b-broke a*****e all the -huff- time?" she laughed some more but now she was walking practically bent forwards, her face semi buried into Metals ribs. Onyx was so drunk she wasn't even concerned in the least that Metal could put her in a head lock and beat the snot out of her. I mean, she was a rather sassy a** drunk.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Trexasle

As the bar door opened Jenica turned to look and see who had entered. She was not yet aware of the change in location. She could explain waking on the floor surrounded in glass and bottles, but she didn't know the cause of it. Jenica had just seen Rek off as he had left her to go find himself some pants...

Upon seeing Leon she smiled softly. It had been such a long time since she had seen this particular patron.
"Leon...welcome back. What can I get you?" she said making her way back around and behind the bar.

She waited patiently and with a smile for his response. Of course she took in the worse-for-wear appearance of the terrestrial but she wasn't here to judge.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

"Leon...welcome back. What can I get you?"

“Tea!”

He had unintentionally yelled it out, mostly caused by his sudden reaction of seeing SOMEBODY respond to him while he was still trying to unscramble the things he have seen as of late. However once he realized who it was he blinked for a second and instantly fixed himself up, he stood still and gave off a soft smile. However, due to his horrible entrance, along with his less than appealing appearance it was obvious to see that he wasn’t in the best of ways. “Tea please, and sorry about the reaction, my brain is sort of on overdrive right now.” He quickly sat down and gave off a nervous laugh.

Jenica.

It was strange talking to her, especially with the way he was now. The last time they met things…went south, or at least they went in a way that left Leon feeling very strange toward her. He certainly did not hate her, for some reason, he knew he never could hate her for her decision. He wasn’t even sure what he felt himself, and it just seemed strange trying to explain it all. Hell, hearing HER Explain it just felt off to him, even when he went on to date somebody else. (Man, what would HIS reaction be seeing the blue haired one again.) “So how have you been, it’s been awhile since I’ve last seen ya.” He had sat down and began to fix his hair. There wasn’t MUCH he could do with it, seeing that most of the stringy and greasy look it had now was mostly caused by simple dirt and grime than anything else. Seeing that the hair covered most of his face, he looked like a Manic Thrash Metal Vocalist, His attire didn’t help much with that. His Trenchcoat was gone replaced with a dark grey military like garb with various patches surround it, it was tattered and scorched in some places, like thunder had striped across it seamlessly.

User Image In a small flash of light Vela appeared near on the pier looking towards the Asper. The smoke from the flash left a small chill in the air as her own body game a little steam. "Its always so warm when I travel like that" She said to herself more than to anyone at the pier. She wouldn't really give them much a mind if they wanted to talk with her about it anyway.

Her skirt swished lightly as she walked towards the Asper. She stood over six feet tall though rather lithe for her almost imposing frame. Her blue ocean like eyes gazed upon the ship as she approached the boarding. She gazed over her shoulder and waved to the people she passed by.

Once upon the ship her blue eyes changed to dark yellow saucers as the white in her hair changed to gold. The chill on her skin and the steam on he cloths disappeared as a small crackle of electricity jumped between her fingertips. For those that saw the change could easily note that the power of the jolt was very minor.

((Sorry been a long time since I've been on gaia. Sorry if it's bad.))
User Image Vela went cross the deck and sat down at one of the chairs around the fire pit to enjoy it and being outside The light crackling of energy from her body won't cause any trouble to the ship or anyone around her or if someone touched her.

She let out a deep yawn as she relaxed her hair and eyes both flashing deep red. The energy jumping between her fingers died out in a final jump to the deck of the ship. She sat there for a moment to let herself attune to the energy type she was harnessing. She drew out a thin cigar from her skirt pocket and held it to her lips. In the center of her right hand a small flame came to life and lasted only long enough to light the cigar. After a short draw she spoke. "I'm so glad I had enough power left to light one. Darn cheap matches." She said and threw a book of matches into the fire pit. As the matches burned up in the fire pit her hair and eyes faded to light brown.

((I'll be checking in later. But right now my room mate is bothering me about stuff.))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Trexasle

“Tea!”

Jenica's head wretched back a bit. One could have sworn her hair blew back a little on that one.
sweatdrop "T-tea it is! Rooibos, if I do remember correctly?" he didn't really need to answer. She knew that he and the Captain shared the flavor as frequently as possible.

His light smile caused her to smile back in a manner that spoke a thousands words. The fine creases the skirted the edges of her brows was fleeting but present. His face was so familiar and yet she felt as though she was looking at a photograph. A photograph in a past. His nervous laugh helped to shatter that horrible feeling of loss that she had.

'...he knew he never could hate her for her decision.'

The decision to essentially reject his feelings towards her had been a hard one to make. However, it was as she felt, necessary. Leon had suffered a past to which he could not easily escape. The last time they spoke he had been serious about returning to his home planet. He needed to save his people or at the very least avenge the deaths of those he had lost and loved. His heart had been torn by those he had met here on earth and that of his sworn duty. She only ever wanted to end that suffering for him. With no strong reason to stay, perhaps he could have the courage to do what it was he needed to do. Jenica had learned so much philosophy from her Lady Onyx. Jenica was a humble human being and strived to be such because of her. To date, being strong enough to endure that moment in her life, had been the hardest thing she had ever had to face. She was still firm on her feelings though. She had no regrets. On her own two feet she could stand tall and proud. Without shame and even if Leon had hated her or was angry with her decision, she wouldn't hold it against him. She would always greet him with the same smile she always had. She put her duty to her Captain first before anything else. Jenica took her job extremely serious. Jenica was far more than just the Aspers cook and bar tender. She was like a Lieutenant or a first mate. Second Matron to the Asper and ran things when Onyx could not. To that, Jenica was extremely proud of her position.

Her blue eye's held question. What had happened to dear Leon during all of this time? Was his disheveled visage a result of all of his hardships? Or had life gotten the very best of him and ruined the kind hearted being she once knew? Did he live life as she had hoped that he would? Did he find love and reason for himself? Did he learn to recognize his own soul? Did he learn to follow his heart? As much as she wanted to burst forwards with question upon question, she held off for the time being. Her hands busied about prepping to make Leon his requested tea. When his question came out of his mouth she stopped to look at him.

Moving out from behind the bar she walked around to where Leon sat and stood before him. Her hand reached up and out slowly. Her small fingers gently brushed hair out of his eye's to clear his face. She tucked it behind his ears. Her blue eye's flicked about his face her expression rather stoic. She took in a silent but deep breath, the only evidence was in the way it rose her chest up, held and then relaxed.

"You don't need to force things with me Leon. I will always be your-" she let her hand fall away from him as she sighed.
"I would like for you to take some time to clean yourself up. You look like hell. When you return to me, your tea should be perfect for you to drink." her voice was soft in its tone but strong in its conviction.

Jenica would return behind the bar to continue prepping his tea, her back to him. She scooped the right amount of fresh organic tea leaves from the jar beneath the counter and placed it into the loose leaf tea presser. She wasn't just going to make one cup for Leon. She knew better than that! You couldn't have just ONE cup of Rooibos! Jenica was going to make him a pots worth.

In the mean time, what with her being the only human aboard the Asper, she would remain unaware of the new arrival sitting out up on deck. At the slightest in inkling however, she would head out to serve her and welcome her to the ship.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jevina Skold

(( Welcome to the Asper if you have never been here before. Welcome back if you have! 3nodding ))
User Image Vela smoked the cigar down to the point it was barely large enough to flick into the fire pit and she did so. "Now that I've had my smoke it's time to go have a nice little drink indoors" She mumbled to herself as she rose from her seat. Her skirt and top straightening out as she stood up.

With slow pacing foot steps she came around to the door to the tavern section of the ship. "First impressions are a must" She reminded herself as she gently took hold of the door handle and turned it as she pushed it open. She walked the few steps down and inside the tavern. "Hello." She said smiling daintily with a small wave of her left hand. Her solid brown eyes shone lightly in the light of the tavern.

Vela walked into the tavern closing the door behind her as she went. Her shoulder length hair bouncing ever so lightly as she walked across the room to the bar. She took up residence at the chair closest to the stairs. Her hair and eyes both began changing slowly to the deep blue and white colors that she was used to having. Her magic was slowly recharging

((Edited. Submitted instead of a preview.))

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

onyx2047

A quick and sharp gaze was given with daggers intended for the woman that sat across from him, her drunk state allowing her to be more playful; even much more so due to the nature of the alterations they had both gone through. Looking at her though as she explained to the waitress that she was 'gonna get it' the only thing that Metal was thinking at that time was you're damn right you are. Crossing his arms over his chest his body leaned back again, still as he did so he was careful not to stick the blade into his skin, holding his right arm just off his left one when they crossed. He hadn't forgotten it. Now Oni was saying that she was going to get the bill, well she'd have too; he faintly recalled telling her that he had no money anyways.

Her whispering comment now came as she leaned forward, her mouth barely able to hold back the steak it seemed, or maybe it was the drinks. "Yeah..yeah yeah..." He blew her ******** you comment off somewhat, though daggers were still flying her way in the terms of looks and thoughts. "Wuss..." He muttered off. "Can't hold your Liquor." He shrugged and gave her a gleaming smug smile, more like Haha Eat s**t Oni, kind of look. [********] He stared at the waitress as she read off the bill, his brow raised, things had certainly gone up, what the blue hell did they drink. Standing up he watched her stand and stagger, a little whoosie himself he just followed behind her for a moment, until they got outside and she basically yelled out to everyone around. Watching the drunk he shook his head and proceeded to get a little closer when she motioned him; right before she snatched and clung to his arm. Her laughing was a little funny, causin a faint smile to appear on his face while they walked, her head now resting against his side while they walked and stopped ever so often for her. "Jesus Christ....just don't throw up on me...." He whispered and shook his head, his body making sure she was standing as straight as she could. "Come on, we're almost back to the ship ya drunk a**."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Jevina Skold

"Hello"

A voice chimed out tingling her ears. It was a voice that she did not recognize. It caused Jenica to promptly turn her head in the direction of the door. What she saw was a female closing the door behind her which to Jenica was seen as quite the courteous thing to do! Her feet carried her down and into the tavern and to a seat within the bar. Bouncing out from behind the bar a human female, 5'5 with nearly pixie short blond hair, would come to close the distance between herself and the new guest.

Jenica was a rather 'small' girl. Her body screamed youth like that of a girl desperate to become a full fledged woman. Her curves more like slanted slopes, her breasts a humble handful, a little bottom, but a little girl she was not sadly. Her blue eye's were deep as a pose to bright, they drank in the guest as she now stood before her. When Jenica spoke it would be surprising to anyone that someone so little could have such volume. It wasn't that she yelled at the poor woman or anything but Jenica had great projection. Despite her rather demure demeanor she had a stance about her, the way she carried herself, that spoke of confidence.
"Hello! Welcome to the Asper! My name is Jenica, what can I get for you today?"

The surprise however could not be kept off of her face as she witnessed what she was sure, the womans eye's changing from brown to blue. She tried to not focus on that so that way she could remain unnerved in any way.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Asper~ Captains Quarters

Onyx hadn't seemed to have cared about the cost of the night. Consider that shots were 3-4.00 a piece and they had ordered twenty of them...well they had been up about 80.00 in drinks alone. The steak was about 15.00 there and then your taxes...yup 107.35 was a good little dent. Though it was true, the prices of things had gone up here.

The daggers being thrown in Metal's eye's, the body language, the teasing and calling her a wuss that couldn't hold her liquor all went right up and over Onyx's head. She laughed it off and what laughter wasn't outright, continued on inside that pretty little head of hers. When he grinned at her jabbing her verbally back...well her thoughts were her own regarding that.

"Jesus Christ....just don't throw up on me...." He whispered

"Don't...don't ye'yell at ********] she slurred and then giggled. Onyx then grabbed her face and groaned a little as she staggered along beside Metal, using his body as a crutch.

"Metal...I'm f-fffaaaaaak...fak'in s**t-" she couldn't even finish her sentence of being s**t faced.

As they were nearly to the ship, Onyx walked as straight up as she could clutching onto Metal. Her face buried into the side of his body, nimble fingers clutching onto the chest hems of his yukata, she continued to giggle. Now this time her giggle was making a little more sense. She was of course giggling to the fact that she had realized she was s**t faced. It was hard to control that in which didn't seem to want to work anymore. Onyx was over two hundred years old and being temporarily turned human, well this was only the second time in her unusually long life she had ever been drunk. The immortal that she had become couldn't get drunk. Her kessen chu would not allow it as they ate up anything foreign in the body, crowding her veins.

Onyx took a deep breath in...
                    "Metal...yousmellgood..." her hand released his hem only to scoop up some strands of his long black hair...so...she could...sniff that too.

Her left hand wrapped around the back of his waist to hold onto him. She staggered causing them both to sort of stumble a bit. Another giggle. Of course he smelled good. It was her s**t that he had used in her damn shower! Onyx didn't let go of his hair.

Somehow they made it up the board walk of the Asper and across the deck heading towards the Captains quarters. There were four steps up to the second level where the Captains quarter doors sat. Onyx fell up them. She was still hanging onto metal's hair.
                    "NYAHKK!!" she went on the second stair. She felt the tug within her hand. She let go! Onyx rolled a little onto her bottom to sit.
                    'OMIGOOOOD! Metal...HAHAHAHAHHA...s-s'sorry!' Her right hand reached up. She patted the front of his face gently (surprisingly)
                    "Y-you'll...you'll be alright." She grinned.

Using the railing and Metals clothing (xD) she got herself up to her feet. Back against the railing she would slide up, her feet taking the time to move one step at a time. Yup. That was one drunk b***h.
                    [********! How many ******** ss-teps do I have!?"
                    in Onyx's eye's four was looking like forty right about now.

When they made it before her door she was still holding fabric of Metals Yukata when a thought suddenly hit her. She turned around stopping with a sudden jerk. This action would cause Metal to slam right into the front of her. They clocked foreheads. Onyx rubbed her forehead, one eye squinted.
                    "HAHAHAH OW! Wutchudothatfor?" she forgot what she was going to tell him.

Turning she entered her room forgetting (not caring) about making sure the door was properly closed behind them. Letting go of Metal Onyx teetered and wavered as she made her way across her room, down the two steps like an old lady, around her shoji screens, she stopped.
                    "Hng...nyah..." she buried her face into her hand. The room was REALLY spinning now. Her stomach lurched. She clenched her muscles to try and hold it down.

"Oh my ... God..." she whispered painfully. "I...need sleep. Yes. I need to l'down." she said moving to sit upon the edge of her bed. Onyx put her elbows to her knees and sat slightly hunched, eye's closed. Being human was reeeeeeeally sucking right about now!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff