Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Location: The Counts Arms (Gaia) ~ (click for current Outfit)

Casie couldn't help it her neck arched back, red tresses dancing in waves over his diligently working wrist and hands as she gave a throaty laugh. "Mhmmm...." His fingers dug into her corded knots and she felt them willingly unraveling for him, "... I had a feeling the odds were good, after all your hands aren't exactly novices when it comes to touching me in ways that I tend to rather like." Resting her arms on her knees palms up she closed her eyes for a moment and just relaxed into the brief pampering. Taking nice deep calming breaths in and out she let her torso lean back into the massage, not slumping, but so completely responsive to his ministrations that if he moved his palms away she'd collapse back against his chest in a limp heap the next moment all the same. It just felt so good to drop her guard for a moment and try to re-collect herself, best of all she was doing it subconsciously the bonding and the imprinting had cemented a level of trust that had far reaching effects on scales both minute and grand. Raziel was a new center for her in the eye of the storms, a being out side of herself that was safe, and yet could keep her safe, a previous impossibility. The feelings of contentment she got from being in his presence, of gratitude for his strength as hands that were gentle but strong stroked across her skin... her happiness in him and this moment radiated like a soft pulse from Casie. She sat there utterly unwound like a happy cat making reverberating thrumming sound in her chest, not quite a purr but reminiscent of one, interrupted occasionally by soft little moans when he'd rub a bunch of stiffness out just the right way.

It was after about five minutes of relative silence that it became apparent, her mind had been immersed in the quagmire that was 'determining their next move' taking advantage of her physical and emotional bliss to try and untangle the most logical course. Letting out a small sigh she began, "I fear the level of cynicism I displayed at times during my brief servitude to Freya is going to make her doubt my conviction. It took viewing love, through the eyes of my birth mother's lifetime of memories, to get me to acknowledge how irrevocably head over heals I am for you. To find mere words to convey these emotions and convince the Goddess of such after the way I behaved before is... daunting. Yet forcing her to accept that my heart and soul are devoted so entirely to you and our family that it is impossible for me to remain sworn to her the way I currently am... is essential. It's the only leverage point that is safe to reveal. Nothing I learned at Bálhringr Hæð about either my real of false parentage would do me more good then harm as a weapon of knowledge in the hands of an Asgardian. I won't risk the advantage that is Odin's current obliviousness, not even with someone that I hope to someday play against him to his downfall. Potential ally against that jackass or not I won't trust Freya with such a secret."

Tails: She has 4 of them
Physique: Yummy Body ^w^
Race: Valkyrie, Daemon
Full Name: Casandra Freya Kane
Battle Armor & Weapons: w/Her Wings

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
                                User ImageAilsa Graystone

User Image

When you play with fire....

Ailsa was in a lot of pain. She had never been in more pain in her entire life. The energy of her body was going out of wake, blue flames sprining around her as she cried out in pain. She was so glad she was in her house though, it was warded against her fire and she knew it was better then being out an among the humans that would be scared by all the supernatural energy coming out of her. And honestly she wasn't sure it should even be happening concidering this was birth and magic outburst were not supose to happen.

Ailsa walked over to her phone and attempted to dail the number that Hieden had given her but she couldn't focus on the dailing and instead just sank to the ground. She was biting her bottom lip so hard that it bleed, and she also noticed that the flames were actually getting through some of her wards and buring some of her books. At the moment she didn't care, and she fell back. The couch was better on her then the hard wood flood but she didn't feel like trying to climb on it. She closed her eyes for a moment before another wave of pain spread through her.

Ailsa had read about labor, but none of the books that she had read had told her anything about the full of the pain. She looked at the wall and tried to keep her magic in check but she wasn't sure that she could. It seemed to have a mind of its own. Why did she have to be on her own?

//[L]ocation: Ailsa's Home (Upper Lockeport) //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              IN PAIN //
                                              tatus: In Labor//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ailsa Graystone + Aleksi Blackheart

Ailsa was crying in pain by the time that anyone came to see her. She was leaning against the couch and trying to control her breathing when she felt some energy forming in one of the corners of the room and her worry spiked through her. Something was coming for her and her mind told her it was someone from Anza. Pain rose up inside her as she struggled to her feet and saw a black and gold portal forming on one of the west walls. She grabbed a hold of a dagger from her desk and held it in front of her. She counted the moments until the being made its way through the portal.

What came through the portal though was a man that she felt she should know. He was tall, about the same height as Lance, with a aura around him of power. His hair was silver white and red at the tips, the same color red that his irises were. The white of his eyes were black though. His skin was pale, and flawless. He wore a simple white shirt and tanned color pants, and the pendent around his neck gave Ailsa pause. It was the old Blackheart symbol, one that she hadn't seen in years. Not since....

"Aleksi?," she asked and to her great surprise he smiled at her. The smile made him seem less alien and she reached for him.

"I'm here niece. Ailsa, I know you are in a great amount of pain but it will pass. I am here for you. And I'm certain your chosen is coming."

"Cea- Ceaser. His name is Ceaser. But where the hell have you been Uncle! I thought you were dead for all I knew." She grabbed a hold of his arms and squeezed him tightly. He just kept smiling at her. "Where have you been?"

Aleksi just laughed softly, leading her from her living room to her bedroom. "Lets just say that your grandfather didn't take my presences on Anza very well. You were not the only one to fall under a curse given to you by that creature."

Once she was set down on the bed Ailsa shook her head. "You were cursed by grandfather? You should have- ugh- told me. I could have helped." She gasped again, cluching the blanket with her hands. Why didn't she just not sleep with Ceaser? She was going to kill him for doing this to her because it was half his problem!

"Don't worry about it now. You have more important things to worry about. Now control your breathing." While Ailsa had her eyes clothes, Aleksi touched her should for a moment and then walked back to the living room. She needed water and towels... and Ceaser. He picked up the cell phone and checked the numbers before he found the right one. He dailed the number and waited for Ceaser to pick up.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Name: Ceasar Espinoza

Ceasar was dusting off the old store, the inheritance he had gained from his grandmother had also included her antique shop. While he was far from appreciative of it at first it slowly grew on him. The customers were nice enough (Even though they were all weird witches or clerics.), The money was easy and built up fast, and it gave him a way to relax. He had just closed shop when he decided to do a bit of dusting, which he completely quite quickly. His Kinetic abilities certainly helped in that regard, dusters had been floating around the store, dusting off whatever he missed. He sighed, snapped his fingers and moved away from the register. It was about time to close shop, go home, and hopefully Ailsa would be glad to see him. The brown haired boy sighed in relief, ruffled his graying hair and opened the door, she was so close to pregnancy so far, He couldn't help but be completely scared about that fact. What was her plans with their child? Will she raise him or her alone, or would she actually be happy to have him around.

He walked out of the store and quickly locked up, a sigh escaped his lips. It had been rough few weeks but he had finally come to at least some semblance of peace in his life. While their relationship was still a mystery even to him, at least they spoke now. This alone made him feel positive that they would at least be able to work something out involving their child. It also gave him a bit of hope that something well would finally happen between them. He’d be horribly lying if he said that he still didn’t feel something for Ailsa, even after all of the crap he had put her through.In fact looking back it only made him feel worse. Before he could take a travel through memory lane again, and add a few MORE gray hairs to his already greying hair, his cellphone began to ring.

Without looking at the phone he grabbed the phone and lifted it to his face.

“Hello?”

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
onyx2047

Name: Leontias Métaliene

He wasn’t surprised to see the boys face fall, he wasn’t aware much of Heiden or his personality. However, this one on one experience sort of opened his eyes a bit. In a way he was like his mother, seemingly a lot less cutthroat and more reliant on emotion. Which was understandable for the young lad, he still hadn’t caught with how to deal with issues, he was learning things. Human emotion was not something that completely grasped him just yet. So when the boy switched the face into a warm smile Leon thought for a second that everything had been okay with the boy and he understood. At least at first, it was one of the first time that Leon had seen a bluff in front of him, he’d always been a master at doing it himself, hiding his problems so no-one else gets involved. He was too young to start doing that in his opinion, the boy obviously needed somebody or something to cheer him up he didn’t need to think about stuff like this.

So the alien had decided to ruffle his black hair when the boy began to speak about him grabbing any supplies he might need. “Not sure what I can get from here, I’d probably need a portable kettle, I certainly would like some tea on the go.” His chuckle was an obvious attempt to lighten the mood. It was soft and fast paced, it was his attempt at trying to cheer the boy up. He leaned toward the bar and lifted the cup of tea to his lips, the hot liquid going down his throat, soothing his inner annals of his alien body, and relaxing the tense extraterrestrial.

When the boy spoke of the tea leaves and began to describe them, that is when Leon became curious, he suddenly leaned onto the bar, his elbows placed on the surface, head clicked to the side. Hearing the boy renact about the wonderful leaves and how they grew when you decided to brew them. Needless to say, it left the dark skinned male curious about what Heiden was talking about. Even more so the heartwrenching way that he asked him not to get himself killed. That alone reminded Leon of Heiden’s mother, while she might’ve been a bit colder than her son, they shared the same compassion for the people on her ship. Leon chuckled, placed his burned, damaged hands on Heiden’s shoulder and smiled. “Don’t worry, I promise I’d see those tea leaves for myself.” He kept the grin on his face, even though his eyes had held back tears. It was sad to part from the ship, the same ship he once called home, the same ship that taught him the basics of human emotion, where he made friends and fell in love. Not just with Lexington, but with the people on board, the earth that he stood on currently.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Leons chuckle came out as really...flaky. It caused him to laugh, a laugh that was from the gut. Odd that such a human characteristic could fit a terrestrial.

'What a little space cadet!...HA! SPACE cadet...funny!'

This was his train of thought at the moment. When he said he'd make it back to see the flowering tea, he smiled. He believed him and in his word. Perhaps it was the placing of his hands upon his shoulders? That reassuring message that read: Don't worry, I got this! but he believed him.

'Well...all you need is...one of...these..." he said firstly pulling out a travel mug that had a metal mesh strainer in it. It was meant for loose tea leaf drinkers such as his mother, Leon and himself. He placed it in front of Leo.

"Hm...your also going to need loose tea leaf! We have the basic ones here but I can take you to my mothers quarters to pick out more refined and exotic ones if you'd like? Other wise back here...we've got...rooibos, Sleepy time, African mint, and green tea." which ever Leon would choose Heiden would scoop some into a resealable travel baggy for him.

"All you need now is hot water but that shouldn't be too hard to come by on your travels...maybe you should take matches and a pot?" Heiden grinned playfully now.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Raziel smiled as he listened to her complimentary words to his skills. He would have capitalized on the pun had it not been for her continuum of words after a pause. A pause in which he mistook for her just wanting to feel, missing the brooding she was undergoing. As such, her words came at a bit of a shock. A little like being splashed awake with a cup of cold water. His hands stopped moving and slid down her back before disconnecting from her. He too was silent for a moment now. When next he spoke, she got what he promised. Honesty.

"Cassandra...I cannot pretend to know or understand the complexities between the relationships of Asgardians. However, if convincing is your current issue ... bring up your children. The fact that you chose to procreate with someone...you have others that depend on you now for life, for support. In truth, it really isn't just about me Cassandra. You don't need to convince her of anything that isn't already the truth. When telling her in words, keep the love, the conviction, the way you feel when you think of anything happening to your children, to me, in your mind and heart. Forget the way you use to behave. You are a changed woman now. The love of your life and offspring has made you something else. When you focus on this hard fact it takes your past and those involved in it...and throws them into a black hole to which cannot be recalled. Do you understand what I am saying?" he asked her softly from behind.

Raziel wrapped his strong arms around her and pulled her close so that his chest rest against her back. Into the crook of her neck he nuzzled as he ran his nose and lips along the side of her face.

Symbiote: Here
                                        The Black Smoke: There
                                        In Flight: His Wings
                                        His Current Threads: Casual Allure
                                        The Flesh: Physique
                                        Etchings: Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ailsa Graystone and Aleksi Blackheart

As Aleksi was waiting for man to answer the phone, he kept his eyes on Ailsa. She was doing well, all things concidered. Her magical energy was spiking but that was to be expected. Her blood was returning to its old balance as her child restored and renewed its mother even as it came into the world. It was strange but wonderful. At least Ailsa would be back to her hybrid status. Her healing would go well.

When Ceaser answered the phone, Aleksi spoke calmly. "Excuse me, Ceaser? This is Ailsa's uncle and you need to know that she is currently under going labor at her home in Upper Lockeport. She needs you here."

Ailsa on the other hand was trying to control her breathing but the pain she was going through was making it a little hard. She would take one breath and another contration would come. She would breath out, and the same would happen over and over again. She wanted Ceaser... she wanted the pain to stop! She hated this.

"Oh hell! I-- guh!" She was in too much pain to form a responce.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Location: The Counts Arms (Gaia) ~ (click for current Outfit)

She felt his hands stop and slide away and was sad to feel them go his touch had been so soothing. Opening her eyes she listened intently... Anael and Seraph, indeed the thought of anything happening to them or Exesus made her feel like someone was stabbing at her most feral instincts with a red hot poker. Caz's lips had curled back her chest building a snarl as he finished speaking, voice so soft and collected, and then she felt his strong arms resolutely pull her back against him.

Her vehemence and tension instantly melted away again under the wave of tantalization that swept through her body. She let out a small gasp, as to her abject horror and delight she found out that somehow... the skin on her neck had become more sensitive to the feel of his satin lips caress. Was it that, or was she just more hyper-aware of anyplace the warmth of their two frames was meeting? Swamped by one wave after another of dramatic revelations, Casie, carnal creature that she so often was, had been suppressing any speculations about how their bonding might change or enhance their already fantastic physical intimacies. But for the moment her family was safe and her friends were on their way to a new home. Being pinioned against Raziel's fit torso snapped her self control about what was really important to be focusing on right now, and she sent tendrils of ravenous and covetous desire at him through their new link.

One hand was lazily tracing up the inside line of a blue denim leg, intending to find out through the evidence of physiology if she was being received the way she wished... when her astute hearing picked up the sound of a 'pop' - the rubber plug being pulled and water beginning to drain from the tub. Casie mentally cursed loud and long, her hand tensing on his thigh ever so slightly as her nails hugged the jean clad leg possessively for a moment longer, but the twins would be with them again in mere minutes. Seraph the little symbiotic cheat would probably beat his sister out not needing to really bother with a towel to get dried off and dressed, like father like son. And the red headed imp would probably bound onto the bed hair brush in hand right behind him, demanding to have her damp waves combed and pampered. But raging desire or no Casandra's quick mind couldn't think of anyway to stall them to give mommy and daddy a little alone time.

Her hand relaxed on his leg but she didn't move and if anything her heart rate actually increased a little. Because along side the desire to spend some quality adult time with her lifemate she was suddenly feeling an intensely uncomfortable ache squeezing her heart. She really did have to leave them, all three of them, and soon. Not permanently, and not for very long, but for however long it took her to resolve matters in Sessrúmnir with the Goddess. And the thought of leaving them again when the four were only just getting melted together once more... Casie remembered her little girl crying and clinging to her last night because she was afraid that mommy was going away... And abruptly Caz had to bite her bottom lip to keep from whimpering at how much the thought of leaving her family, of going alone to Asgard once more, hurt her right now. How had she ever been so foolish as to leave them after they were born. Why hadn't she realized from the get go that this was where she belonged, with these three precious souls, and just stayed the hell put.

The thought that she would have to leave for a short time, if anything made her desire to be with Raziel stronger, she wanted to have this... him... now that they truly belonged to eachother in new and more potent ways... before she was forced to go face her past and sever the ties that were still trying to bind her elsewhere. Some part of her felt oddly desperate to be able to solidify their union in such a classic show of love and desire. But their was nowhere safe for the children to be away from them right now. Reaching her hands up under her hair Casandra unclasped the chain on her necklace and let it slide to coil in a heap with the cat and heart pendant in the hollow nook that was all women of great busts secret hiding place. Then she leaned her head farther to the side arching her jugular elegantly and with the tip of one claw drew a red line on her skin. If she could not have him piercing her body then at least let her feel the possessive thrust of his thick Virbus fangs in her flesh. After all she had drunk from him before she left for the ship it was only right she return the favor now that she was back and full of vibrancy once more.

Tails: She has 4 of them
Physique: Yummy Body ^w^
Race: Valkyrie, Daemon
Full Name: Casandra Freya Kane
Battle Armor & Weapons: w/Her Wings

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

If she thought that he was going to allow her to go it alone, to part from him again...she was wrong. The kids were going to be watched by Heiden and he was going with her. In such a crucial time such as this, after all they had found out, allowing her to go alone was insanity at it's finest.

He could feel her roller coaster of emotions, he could more than feel her desire too...and he'd let her know it as he grabbed her hips from behind. She had his attention. Her fingers began to creep and he was about to allow her to roam his body when he felt the stir of life shift not far behind the closed bathroom door. Bath time was over with. He grinned as he looked down at Cassandra. He felt her hand freeze, her shoulders slump and nearly heard the mental cursing she was giving. He was loving her torment!

Instantly the scent of her blood hit him fully in the face....his eye's slipped into sclera black, bleeding from the pupil outwards. His hands ran up her thighs, claws to drag slightly, finger tips grazing over her nest to stir her, up her body to clutch onto her breasts as his mouth dropped open. His fangs extended and then in a swooping motion he was upon her neck. The fangs broke the flesh of her neck, he drank furiously of her. With a jerk he gripped her tighter...her blood was so good! He found himself using his body weight to take her down to the bed, pinning her awkwardly. He wanted nothing more than to hear her gasping voice quiver for him to stop! He wanted nothing more than to hear her smashing heart as she feared death! He had to fight himself as it appeared he was a lot more hungry and starved than he thought.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Trexasle

Name: Leontias Métaliene

When the boy handed him the travel mug, Leon kept his same smile and began to inspect exactly what it was that he was looking at. It was a strange cup, though the design made sense if it was to strain and steep tea leaves. A smile was stretched across his face, however it was a sad one, his still eyes locked on the boy as he quickly too the travel mug in hand and reached into his jacket. After digging through the amount of pockets inside of his duster, he finally was able to unsheathe a small white cube. It was about the size of a crystal ball and had the same type of aura. Leon holding the cube in his right hand trailed his left index finger across the right side of the cube. He then dropped the cube onto the ground, to which it grew exponentially into a huge case, about the size of a oven, bright, neon lights surrounded the outer ends of the case, and the now visible buttons on the right side had just locked back into place. The male grinned and placed the cup inside. The alien grinned and patted Heiden on the Shoulder.

“If you want an extra storage container, I think I have one on my old ship…”

It was still in the same place he left it, at least he hoped the GPS on his ship seemed to still be in the same place last time he checked on his comms device. He had actually been a bit worried, DO people tow spaceships that was hidden in alleyways? He’d have to make a mental note of that later, but for now it seemed that Heiden wanted to give him a few tea leaves to go on the road with, a smile stretched across Leon’s face. “Well, Rooibos would be nice, and some sleepytime might help as well…” When the boy began to dip them into the travel bag, he quickly took it out of his hands and stuffed them into his retractable storage container.”

When he was told about getting hot water Leon nodded and slid his fingers across the storage container causing it to shrink back into it’s small cube size, albeit with a bit of shaking. It was just about near capacity and it was something Leon had to watch out for. “Thanks Heiden, I think I have an old tea kettle in his thing somewhere.” He locked his eye on the cube for a few seconds, the lights that had previously activated before had begun to lose their luster signaling that the cube was on cooldown. He then slid the cube back into his pocket and grinned, “Thanks lass…I’ll talk to you later…” He said, he turned his back away from the boy waving his slow goodbye and he began to move toward the staircase back outside.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Name: Ceasar Espinoza/b]

Ceasar blinked when the phonecall originally came in. He didn’t have many contacts, the most who tried to call him were former associates with the Daemonhunters guild and….Ailsa. Suddenly he was attentive when her uncle began to speak. The Time had come, Ceasar nearly dropped his phone in shock. He attacked to grab it before it fell, but only caused it to bounce in the air a bit before he finally grabbed it. He inched his head back to the phone, only to hear the blood curling screams of Ailsa. His eyes widened and he clenched his free fist. “Ailsa, I’ll be right there just hang tight!” He immediately hung up and began to search around. Flight wasn’t something that he should be doing in front of people which was why he had decided to look about first.

Suddenly his body began to levitate from the ground, sweat protruded from his face. Flight wasn’t something that was supposed to be mastered by anyone of his kind, However it was something that he himself had managed to do just fine. Though it was quite stressfull and required a lot of rest before and after to do it again, It was still in the realm of possibility. He quickly took off into the skies, desperately seeking the house of Ailsa’s, If he recalled she stayed in Upper Lockeport, which wasn’t that far from where he was originally, so the destination was quite easy to get to.

Once he finally landed, at her home, he didn’t even bother to stare at the sights, as bustling as it might have been at upper lockeport, he had no time for disturbances. The male kicked the door open, and proceeded to run inside.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ailsa Graystone and Aleksi Blackheart

Aleski just nodded his head. "Hurry then. And don't take too many risks on the way here."

When Ceaser hung up, Aleksi looked through Ailsa's contacts until he found the way labled Doctor Raziel. He didn't know that much about the man, he never spoke to him but if he was labled under doctor Ailsa must trust him. He sent him a quick text message the said, Ailsa is in labor but everything is covered. Could use some help though if you are free. Then he hung up the phone and turned his attention back to Ailsa. It was almost time.

[******** ******** ******** ******** ********] Ailsa cursed, and looked at her uncle like she wanted to run him through. She really did though. She tried to control her breathing and try not to scream too loud but she couldn't help what the pain was making her go through. She watched though partially closed eyes as Aleksi went to her kicten to do... something and when he came back he was holding a bucket of water and had towels floating beside him.

"Ceaser will be here soon," he told her and he brought a chair over to the bed as soon as he put the water down. "Now I want you to push and breath. Its going to be hard but you have it in you."

"Remind me- ahhhh- remind me not to do this again." Ailsa clung tighter to the blanket and put her head against the pillow. She wanted this over with. She wished she could just teleport the baby out of her. It was never that simple though. [********]

"Push Ailsa!"

Ceaser would enter a house still very much in chaos. Little blue fires were still burning on the surface of the table, floor and bookcase. He would notice the bedroom door was open when he headed there and Aleksi was sitting with Ailsa as she tried to give birth. The moment she opened her eyes she found his and she reached a hand out for him.

"CEASER!"

Ailsa was almost there. In the time that it took Ceaser to get there she had been pushing and the child was on its way to being born. It wouldn't be much longer.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

It would seem that this moment was just not meant to be. The kids were getting out of the tub and Raziel's phone went off. He retracted his feed from his woman and pulled out his phone looking at it. It had been a while since someone sent him a message that way. At first he thought maybe it was Heiden but then realized he would have just called. It was from Ailsa...she was in labor!
                                        "Oh s**t!" he leaped to his face.
                                        "Cass, I have to go for a bit. A patron of the Asper is about to have her baby. I will be back as soon as possible." he said giving her a quick kiss. His form transgressed into symbiote where he slipped down into the cracks of the floor boards and he was gone.

Turning up in Lockeport was bitter sweet. It reminded him of the weight of his current situation. It reminded him of the Asper's new situation and this bothered him. However, now was not the time. Walking with his black bag in hand many of the passerby'ers waved and nodded to the doctor. He politely waved back while moving swiftly. Coming upon the door to Ailsa's house he knocked three times for politeness but other wise entered. It wasn't hard to find the poor woman who was doubled over in pain. As much as she was in pain, Raziel thought she looked beautiful. He smiled and spoke softly to her.
                                        "Hello Ailsa." he set his bag beside him. He also nodded to the other two in the room.

Kneeling he smiled up at Ailsa and then checked her status. She was fully dilated and was even starting to crown. It was most definitely time.
                                        "I need one of you to sit behind Ailsa while she's sitting on the edge of the bed like this. She will need support to push back in her pain." it was an okay position for her to be in but his concern was her tearing. It would feel better for her in terms of pressure this way though.

"The fact that your crowning is good. Means the baby will come head first. Are you ready? When I tell you Ailsa...I need you to push, breathe and then push. Remember to breathe through your nose and to take small breaks. Ready?" he said as he finished snapping on his gloves. He had rendered scrubs for clothing onto himself.

"PUSH!" and when she pushed Raziel waited crouched down at her knees. It was a good thing that the bed pan was there.

When enough of the head was out Raziel reached down and slowly aided in pulling the baby out. As long as the head was out and he could see that no umbilical cord was around it's neck, that's all he was concerned about for this moment. Once he saw this, he smiled.

"Your doing great Ailsa. After this part is over with it will be smooth sailing I promise you! Now...take a few deep breaths and push down your hardest okay?" Ailsa needed to push the shoulders out. Despite her screams Raziel stayed focused.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff