Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He felt her subtle vibration in her cling and the way her body trembled. Enticing to say the least. Words could not describe the pleasure he got from her unease and her fear. Almost as much as he loved the way he made her want, long for, and remember. Nothing was more sexy to him than her vulnerbility. He was a b*****d that way but honestly hadn't bed any female that didn't like it. Of course the woman before him, the one arching and pressing into him, hands into his satin tresses wasn't just some female. This woman was a woman, technically his woman though not official. She was capable of reminding him of just what kind of a man he was. His hands wanted to touch her chest but he was still a gentleman. He placed them to her hips.

Cassandra spoke of a reunion hunt with Linia he chuckled.
                                          "Onyx owns Lockeport now. We aren't permitted to hunt here. Just so that you are aware."

Onyx then came out looking as beautiful as always. Wait...she could see again! He loved to see her happy again. It increased his good mood. Like a hurricane she came and was all a frenzy and then left due to being cold. Raziel shook his head yelling out to her "and this time be more careful"
                                          He laughed at the middle finger onyx gave him before disappearing in through the door that lead down to the bar. He expected that. Yup. She was back.

His attention was back to Cass as she started to speak with a much more sleek tone. Her words had slip to it, her scent increased in its strength. Pheromones. Was she suggestion a fornication? Was she sure she wanted to-
                                          "Your lips look cold." And painted them neatly in red hot blood.

His pale lips were painted with a streak of red that lingered mostly on his bottom lip. The scent molicules went straight up his nose hitting olfactory sensories that instantly turned his eyes from blue to sclera black like a damn shark. She would be able to feel his chest rise and fall rapidly, his breathing erratic as he was trying to contol himself. That pain cause him to growl moan as he forced his eye's shut. His back pressed against the mast. He uttered a four letter word that indicated that it was on.
                                          "Cassandra..." he uttered her name like a sinful prayer. "Don't..." he licked his lips.
                                          "hng..." praise the ******** night mother! His eye's flashed open his hands came right up. One to get a firm grip into her hair and the other just above her left breast.

His lips crashed into hers for an intense kiss. He nipped breaking the skin of her lip and went crazy. He sucked the blood off of them like it was candy and that would fill her with the sensation of pride. Pride because he needed and wanted her. His other hand had extened its claws and slowly dug and dragged into her flesh. It caused her skin to slice and tear enough to be running fine trickling blood. His mouth was right on it as he suddenly hoisted her up, legs to wrap around his waist. He backed them up dancing in frantic tune until they hit the change room on deck. Raziel slammed the door shut with his foot and nailed her to the wall with his body. What happened next would have to be left to the imagination for although it would make for a heart racing read, it would be too grown up for gaia!

Symbiote: Here
                                          The Black Smoke: There
                                          In Flight: His Wings
                                          His Current Threads: Outfit
                                          The Flesh: Physique
                                          Etchings: Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Name: Ceasar Espinoza

Ceasar was surprised how quickly things were moving this month, it almost scared him in a way.

He decided to finally visit the aspers for the first time since he had actually attacked Lance. His hat was gone replaced with wild brown hair with shades of gray rolling about some of the roots. Ceasar was usually ashamed of his prematurely aged hair but had gotten used to the sight of seeing the grey alongside the vividness of his brown locks. The bar of the aspers didn’t seem to have changed much once he walked down into it and began to have a look around. It self almost like it was a second home of sort. The bar room was certainly the most relaxing area of the Aspers and was probably the one that he was going to join Ailsa in today anyway. He’d finally managed to settle on plans to do with her and their child for the occasion. At least in terms of relaxing and enjoying what was left of the holiday.

He sat down on a nearby couch and relaxed his legs a bit. He had been running around quite a lot in terms of shopping, and running his grandmothers old antique store. In that sense Ceasar had a very tiring week, one that he was even surprised that he had managed to somewhat enjoy. Though he freely admit that enjoying the past few days certainly wasn’t that hard.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Onyx and Jenica came out from the kitchen laughing.
                    "yes well, I do hope to make it in time for the next fesitval. There's so much to get in order! I think it'll be worth it though. So...we'll have to go over that bit by bit. I will want your help. As for tonight, let's set up." she said. Then onyx saw ceasar sitting on the couch.

"Hey you! Where's your better half? Jenica and I were just about to set up for the little party." she said to him with a smile. They were going to have a new years party today since evveryone did their own thing last night. Though...that would be different next year. Still today was still very significant.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
                                User ImageAilsa Graystone

User Image

When you play with fire....

Ailsa couldn't help but take her time as she headed throught town. With her belly so large she was careful about taking her time. She didn't want to over work herself, and then hurt the child. Ailsa knew there was very little she could do to hurt the child (besides maybe sleeping on some ice and falling and she was taking her time for that reason) but better safe then sorry.

It didn't take her long though to reach the Asper. Ailsa hadn't been to the ship in a long while but nothing had really seemed to change. She put a hand on her the front of her black jacket, smiling slightly, before she headed up the brow and onto the deck. She didn't spend too long up there though, it was cold to her, and then headed her way towards the bar.

Ailsa came into the bar and shed her black jacket, showing that under it she was wearing a simple black materinty dress. It was long sleeve, with a v-neck, and went down a little pass her knees. By now her belly was really large and to Ailsa it felt like her body wasn't her own any more. She wore simple shoes, also black, and little makeup. It was just enough to highlight her features nothing more. Ailsa put her jacket on the hood near the door and looked around.

"Hey Ceaser," she said, notice him. She looked good, at least to Ceaser's eyes. Healthy weight, her skin was its normal shade. Her eyes though seemed a little different. The color was more of a golden brown now, almost amber. She grinned and him and walked over.

Ailsa grinned at Onyx and Jenica. "Hello you guys, long time no see! How have you been?" Ailsa had missed Jenica and espeically her Captain Onyx. She was sad that she had missed out on the trip to Rome but it was most likely for the best.

-edited!-

//[L]ocation: Asper- Bar //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Calm, Happy//
                                              tatus: 34 Weeks Along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Onyx gasped upon seeing Ailsa! She looked positively radiant. Seeing her pregnant filled her with a happiness so deep she got misty eye'd. Oni got her vision back today. Life was coming into the world. She had know so much death that life, life was refreshing. It meant more. She did her best to embrace her in a hug. She was sad that Ailsa couldn't come but at the same time a lot of bad had happened. She may have been alone but she was safe.

"you look fabulous! Should be any time now hm? Be sure to check in with Raziel. When was the last you saw him?" she said letting her go from the hug.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Location: Asper - Deck - Change Room ~ (click for current Outfit)

Being held calmly and gently in the circle of his arms stirred at that unfamiliar tenderness insider her. She felt a sudden desire to squirm, or pace, or scrub her hands over her face. She hadn't meant for the question of "How long do you think till they come looking for me?" to spark the inevitable. Raziel was too sharp not to pick up on her body language when she asked the question with as much blase as she could manage. Now she had to try and explain why it mattered to her if, or when, or who came looking from Asgard. But where to start, what to share, how to share. The silence stretched on longer and longer since his voice had said,
"As to them looking for you, I wouldn't worry. Not unless they have a tracking beacon on you. I doubt if they find you in a timely enough fashion. Why do you ask?"

Casie tried to pick a simple coherent answer out of her mental dialogue and felt the hornet's net get kicked. She ran the hand not pinned between their bodies through red lengths twisting them round and round her fist before letting the scarlet lengths flop. They spilled discarded fanning across the curve of her neck and collarbone and brushing in curved slightly wavy lengths below. Finally letting out a frustrated breath she gave a single sentence, "I met my father." And dropped her head back on the arm that was holding her, eyes closed, face screwed up. All the things that she'd told her self she 'wasn't' running away from when she came here bombarding her in a silent unintelligible cacophony. Casie had been focusing very hard on the conviction that she was escaping 'to' something she missed and wanted, and that was true enough, but now that she'd gotten it... she couldn't ignore all the things that had been secretly appealing to flee 'from'.

Tails: She has 4 of them
Physique: Yummy Body ^w^
Race: Valkyrie, Demon of Death
Full Name: Casandra Freya Adisla
Battle Armor & Weapons: w/Her Wings

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"so? Forgive me if I fail to see the significance. The men hardly register to the Valkyrie's or so I thought." he said confused at her.

His body shifted to move out from beneath her before getting to his feet. He let his body rippled with symbiote clearing away all blood, cuts & whatnot. His hair was reset smooth as was that ever calm expression that always seemed to be present upon his face. Sclera eyes had returned to the icy, semi illuminating blue eyes he usually sported. Closing them for but a moment his body rippled leaving behind a well dressed Raziel once again. He would wait for her to get right before ushering her out of the change room. He'd have to take a moment to hose down the inside of the change room to clear it from what blood lay behind, other wise he would take them to sit at one of the fire pits. This conversation, he felt, ought not to happen on a floor but face to face.

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
                                User ImageAilsa Graystone

User Image

When you play with fire....

Ailsa smiled, coming over to give Onyx a good hug. Well, as much of a hug as she could. When she pulled back she was blushing slightly, mostly from happiness. She was glad to see Onyx in good mood, and in good health. She nodded in agreement.

"Next month at the lastest, yes. According to Celeste anyway." She tried not to give away that she hadn't seen Celeste in a few months and was missing her a lot. "But that's right, I should see Raziel. I haven't seen him a long while."

Ailsa trusted Raziel a lot more then she did the human doctors that she had thought about seeing. She hadn't seen him in a long, long while and knew she better have her last check up before the big day. Oh god. It was so close.

//[L]ocation: Asper: Bar //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              Happy//
                                              tatus: 34 Weeks along//
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Location: Asper - Deck - Change Room -> Fire Pits ~ (click for current Outfit)

Raziel's reply as he began to stand up made her prop herself on her elbows and with a derisive snort make a seemingly off topic comment, "Aye no men in the Valkyrie ranks just my lovely shield maiden sisters who here me say 'I'd kill for some fresh meat' and hand me a haunch of roasted boar." Looking up at him as he stood there and cheated to look like the perfect male model once more she put on a wry smirk and hid behind her normal bravado, "Hmm, I still like the venue but the previous view had so much more scope for the imagination."

Getting planted on her own stilettoed surfaces once more she torqued her skirt back into alignment. Retrieving her top with a tail she began to repackage things into it from the bottom buckle up, one rung from the top she paused and came to stand, back to Raziel. Tossing her hair out of the way and leaning against his chest she looked up into his blue eyes with lowered eyelashes and said smoothly, "Ahem, a little reverse engineering help please. Give me a lift. Real clothing can be such a hassle for us sans-symbiotic creatures." Oh she could have used her tails to help out but it was only fair that if you remove something you put it back.

Looking reasonably presentable Casie collected the only remaining piece of her accessories, since the face mask lay floating and forgotten for the time being in the pool. Broken necklace in hand she followed Razi out to the fire pit. She watched him sit, gorgeous, handsome, composed, and she looked at the chair across from him like it was a cage trap. Throwing her necklace in her chair she began to pace walking around the pit with her arms crossed in front of her. Hands rubbing at the skin on her forearms and biceps like they felt cold when as a demoness she never felt truly cold not even traveling through the shadow zone. Clearly something was genuinely bothering her, now if she could just spit it out, but the problem was... even Casandra didn't know how she was feeling about things.

Rubbing her hands over her face she groaned with self disgust and ordered her mouth to open and just start with the history, "You recall our last family outing before I was summoned to appear before Freya, the picnic by the pond. You wanted to know more about my lineage and I mentioned three names, Brynhild, Sigurd, and... Gunner. That, that is where it starts I suppose. The reason Gunner sired her twins and not his sworn arms brother who passed the fire to bring Brynhild forth from Odin's wrath, is because he was a jealous betraying thief willing to go to the lengths of murder to obtain his desire. Envy over Sigurd's Valkyrie conquest drove him to acquire at any cost and by any means the three items he needed. A potion to make Sigurd lose all memory of Brynhild for he was both too cowardly and too weak to best him in honest combat for her. Secondly a vile whose contents could grant him the visage of Sigurd to fool Brynhild when he came unto her that night. And last... stolen from the inner chamber of a temple dedicated to Freya on the night of a harvest celebration... a... a dose of that accursed nectar of fertility."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Raziel watched her pace about. He crossed one ankle to his other knee & just listened. She was saying that ... Her father was a jealous b*****d & she met him? Gunner couldn't be alive! This wasn't making any sense.
                                          "Come now darling ... Don't keep a man waiting. I am most eager to understand what has gotten you so vexed. Your pacing, seem nervous. I don't like it." he told her honestly.

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image
Location: Asper - Deck - Fire Pits ~ (click for current Outfit)

Keeping him waiting huh, Casie spun round in her boots and fixed her gaze on his face, her eyes looked wild and her nails were digging into her arms. She was flustered, freaked, furious, and lost, and it all came out at a less than conversational volume, "My ancestors have been getting their tails F****** for centuries by a secret cult of Odin's warriors! Who defied his creed and kept track of them on Midgard stealing nectar from Freya in Sessrumnir to stop by for a visit after they turned 100 and KNOCK'EM UP! Before slinking back off to be the well trained B****** of that arrogant A** in Valhalla!"

Taking a heaving breath and flinging her hands up in the air she spun in a blur suddenly coming to sit on the edge of the fire pit directly in front of him. Her limbs were literately trembling as she gesticulated in the air but it was hard to tell exactly what she was shaking from at this point. "OH! And it gets better. Do I learn about this from my mother? Does she finally show up in response to all the message runners the Goddess sent out looking for her? No, no. Do I learn about this from my revered minor immortal of a father the formerly human mortal d**k that obliges to call himself the 'Great Warrior Francisco.' " The mocking in her tone when she said her sire's title was full of satire and loathing.

Her voice dropped suddenly down into a whisper full of such scathing vehemence that the dramatic change was startling, "No I have to learn about it from an a****** I slept with the morning after a mediocre F******. A member of the so called 'brotherhood'. Better yet 'the' member who was in line to come get his heart skewered out by my tails in 6yr time. And from the moment he found out who I was he has been hounding me." She shot back up and started yelling again, "AND I CAN'T TOUCH HIM! I HAVE NEVER TOLERATED THIS FROM ANYONE!"

Casandra collapsed into a chair and went completely limp. Voice soft and dead she said, "But the delusional B***** who thinks I'm promised to him is the Captain of Odin's favorite squad. And I'm Freya's new pet Valkyrie. Brynhild's Heir. If I slay him I will start a new war between the two halls." Casie swallowed hard and her face was ridged, her eyes were shaking in their depths but her hands still hung limp on the arms of the chair. "I'm nothing like my sisters Raziel. I never dreamed when I jumped at the chance to go... what I thought was home, that the centuries would have made our line so..." Her mind wandered to all the little things that had been rubbing her the wrong way each day, all the facets of her normal behavior that she had been suppressing around the other Valkyries to fit in. "Do I embroil them in something that might take their live just to satisfy my pride."

Casie tilted her head up so that her face was to the sky and asked in a whisper, "Do you think the Goddess knew when she had me swear my allegiance that soon I wouldn't know... who I was anymore." Her voice broke on the last four words and silent tears began to fall down her cheeks.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Raziel threw his hands up to stop her when she freaked out.
                                          "Cassandra! You need to calm down. Your losing me here. Back up a bit for me. Now I'm with you on your history and how Gunner screwed over Sigurd. Up until the nectar of fertility. I don't understand what that's all about. I mean I know what it is in essence...but steal it from a temple? Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't a womans eggs in her ovaries and not a temple? Is not a mans seed within him? What is this temple s**t? Is that a metaphor for a womans body?"

If it wasn't clear before then it ought to be clear now, she was messing him up. However, he did understand that part about her realizing that she had more human in her than she originally thought. Clearly more than she was willing to accept.
                                          "Gunner was human...what was sigurd? Out of curiosity by the way" he asked

Furthermore she said she had slept with someone that belonged to Odin's ranks. He shook his head. Something wasn't right.
                                          "I'm sorry...but your doing it again. Your rant makes no sense. I think you've been lied to. Why, I don't know. Maybe to just get in your pants or maybe for a much more sinister plot. I say this because Caz, you forget. I would know if there was a trace of human in you. Our kids would also be and trust me, neither you or them have an ounce of human. Now then, who is this apparent cult guy? And how long ago was it that you slept with this guy?" the later was more important to him at t he moment to be perfectly honest.

He placed with hands to the arms of his chair, claws to coil and lightly dig into the wood of the arms underbelly. Raziel blue eye's began to glow. It was as though a light, low, flame had been ignited behind his eye's. He felt his flesh ripple, anticipating hearing an answer that was going to make him very upset. He waited.

(Edited)

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LadyxLucii

-The Golden Flower-

User Image
                    User Image

Honestly she was very surprized that the new mother to be hadn't been stuck to Raziels side! Oni was sure that she was just being paranoid for Ailsa and her new bundle. Still, she was glad to see her well and that she was considering another visit. She was about to ask her a question when her son came up from below the bar. She smiled at him.

Heiden stopped upon seeing her. She...was looking right at him! This meant she could see again!
                    "hey! You are alright!?" he closed the distance between them and hugged her.

Onyx smiled a toothy smile that lit up her whole face to the young man that lit up her life.
                    "Yeah! I'm feeling good. Keeping out of trouble I hope?" she gave her son 'the all knowing eye'

Heiden shrugged "eh...couple of drunken beer fights, tons of unprotected sex with a copious amount of gambling. The u-ge." she grinned back. Something crossed his mind.
                    "Hey do you know a Tous, Shinjiko?"

"mm...no...doesn"t ring a bell. Why heiden?" she tilted her head a little. Behind her eyes she was still searching her memory bank.

"It's just...when we picked up the ship coming back from Rome the watchman asked if 'your friend' made it to see you. Someone by that name was looking for you."

Oni pursed her lips. "can't say I recognize the name but keep your ear to the ground and watch your back okay?" she told him with a smile. That bit of info was going to drive her nuts.

"will do! Right then, I think I'm going to head out. A few of my old class mates are coming to see me! I'll be in upper Locke. I've got my ringer." heiden said giving oni a quick hug before leaving.

Onyx watched him off. She then turned her attention back to Ailsa.
                    "I can't recall if I've asked you this, but do you have any names picked?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Torlus_Flameguard
Also last time Spec used a similar potion and half his fur came out...

(( Doing some back reading and I missed this the first time around. With my twisted humor I LOL'd at this! Poor Spec xD but that s**t was damn funny in my head. ))

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Name: Ceasar Espinoza

When Ailsa stepped in, his mind wandered back to how vibrant she looked. He wasn’t sure if it was the pregnancy, a makeover of some kind, or a makeup. Though he doubted most of those reasons, It was just safe to say that he appreciated her looks in general. A Smile stretched across his face, head tilted to the side to gaze at the near due female. He lifted himself off of the couch and snuck up behind her once she proceeded to speak with Onyx, and Jenica. He wasn’t sure how Onyx would take him not only being here, but being around Ailsa. Though that fear was sort of lifted from him once he decided to begins nuzzling on Ailsa’s neck with a grin on his face. “Hey Onyx.” Ceasar said this low, mostly because he wasn’t sure of what reaction Onyx would have, him being a former supernatural hunter of sorts, his name got around after the incident with Lance, and well…It was a reputation he was slowly trying to get rid of.

No matter how much the ‘others’ wanted to pull him back in.

When Ailsa said she wanted to go to Raziel for a checkup, Ceasar blinked. He had remembered the the male from his young days of The Aspers, though didn’t know that he was a doctor of sorts. Of course if Onyx and Ailsa trusted him he had no reason not to. “Mind if I join Ailsa?” He clicked his head to the side, his left eyebrow raised up, and lips pursed. The chicano male wanted to actually be more involved with Ailsa’s pregnancy. He still wasn’t sure what Ailsa will decide in erms of him being there for their child, for the first time in a while he was actually scared of what could happen. He was about to say something else when his cold chill went down his spine.

His eyes went wide for a second, and the right side of his skin suddenly became ice. Ceasar stared at his body for a second inquisitively. "Strange, my powers never activated on their own..." Cryokenisis was not something new to the former artist. By this point, he had already gotten used to the abilities and could control them at will, though there were slip up he never had them activate on their own. Ceasar took a deep breath clasped his hands together, and the ice began to slowly melt into his body, the right side of his body returning to normal.

He'd investigate later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces