Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Devoted Seeker

9,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
        User Image
                                User ImageAilsa Graystone

User Image

When you play with fire....

Ailsa Graystone groaned, turning over to look at the time on the clock. It was late, but she didn't care that much. All she wanted to do was sleep. But it was growing late and she knew she couldn't turn into a bum just because she was pregnant. She moved out of her bed, looking around the room before she got up and headed towards the mirror. She was getting larger everyday. She was starting to not recognize herself in the mirror. Her belly was large, and she was gaining more weight then she want to in her whole life.

Maybe a baby was feeding off her magic as well. She shook her head at that thought and moved towards the bathroom. She washed up, cleaning her face off and brushing her hair out before she put her orange hair up in a high pony tail. Then she made her way to the closet and changed her clothes.

She decided on a simple black pants, and a simple stretchy shirt. It was very lose and it felt alright on her. Then she looked at herself in the mirror and made her way out to the kitchen. After she made herself some simple breakfast, she decided that she would head out for a bit so she could buy some groceries. And maybe while she was out the Asper would come back.

She was hopeing that Onyx would get back before she gave birth.

//[L]ocation: Upper Lockport heading into town //
                                              [C]urrent Music:
                                              Blue Flames//
                                              [M]ood:
                                              // tatus: 27 weeks along //
                                              --- Your gonna get burn.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf InsidelBetter Bundle Up

She was startled for a moment, looking at him this way. So pale..and perfect.
Neesa had seen a painting of Draven's father once. In fact it was in her house here in town, hidden beneath a black clothe in one of the spare rooms.
Vampyres were beautiful creatures weren't they?
Looking at Heiden now, if he had fangs he'd make a great one.
She always thought all vampyres looked the same, yet different all at once.
All were pale, all had that picture perfect look to them. Graceful and haunting.

She shook her head, hugging him back, before flopping herself on his bed, face first with a tired sigh.
"Oh I know, but sometimes its nice to hear people say thank you." she said turning her head so she could see him out of the corner of her eye. She nodded her head in response to his comment about how he was feeling.
"Thats expected...it has been one whirl wind of a month..." she said thinking back to the events that had happened rather recently.

When he made his way to the couch, she pushed herself up and followed, curling up next to him, bringing her knees to her chest. She took her cup, and proceeded to do as she had said she did, drowned the tea in sugar. Once it was all mixed in she took a sip.
A satisfied look crossed her face as she visibly relaxed,sinking back into the couch. She rested her head back on Hieden's shoulder, mis matched eyes dazing off.
Thats when a loud a crack, like lightening boomed out and made her jump up, spilling her tea down her front. her ears were perked up and her her eyes wide.
"What in the hell was that?!" she said looking at Heiden before placing her cup down and bounding out of the room and towards the sound.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Lexington Nona 'Birdie' Affliction
General Of The Dread Armies Of Babylon, Last Surviving Sin Eater
ooc:

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

I Said Id Never Let You Go And I Never Did, I Said Id Never let You Fall, And I Always Meant It. If You Didn Have A Chance, Then I Never Did, You'd Always Find Me Right There Again. Ive Gone Crazy, Cause There Are Things In The Streets I Dont Believe. So We'll Pretend Its Alright, Thats It For The Night, I Want You Know, Ill Keep You Safe Here With Me.
Off To Work We Go

She smelled it before she heard it. That sharp metal tinge in the air before lightening hits. The way your hair kinda stands on end. Her head shot up, black eyes fading back to color just as the crack sounded out.
"Leon.." she whispered, as something fierce raised its head in her and she went leaping out of her bed and scrambling out of her room.

The next thought was that Leon was with Onyx. Which meant something was wrong. She for a split second there before rounding the corner to run up the stairs and towards deck thought that maybe Vampyres had followed them. But that was unlikely. She had made sure to keep her sense spread, along with Calypso and Luka's ships flanking them on the trip, both refusing to leave the Asper's side until they knew Onyx was okay.

She made it the door of Onyx's quarters just in time to hear a man say

" Mark my words....You will be alone at some point.....You normally are right?"

a man walked out, charred and frazzled looking. Lex stood there, watching him, debating on what to do, before slipping through Onyx's room.
"What in the hell is going on here?! Who was that man? Leon are you okay, is Onyx..." she stopped mid sentence seeing the Captian huddled against the wall. Her face fell as she neared her.

"Onyx....every things okay..." she said reaching her hand out for the woman. Her heart broke to see this strong female like this. And whoever that man was was wrong.
Onyx was never alone. Even if she nor who ever the ******** that man was couldnt see it. She had more than friends here that cared for her, and would do whatever it took to make sure she was safe. They did love her.
And she was starting to learn that when you lived forever, sometimes it was the only knowledge that kept you from slipping into the darkness.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

Leon stared at Rysen, seeing his charred skin as a personal victory, something to prove to the man there was more than meet the eye with him. Hopefully it’ll serve as a reminder for the male to leave her alone once and for all. He held his hand out which now billowed smoke from the pores, which also began to slightly bleed from the profuse and unsafe use of his electrical powers without an controller of any sort. It was pain that he could however ignore by now, Once Rysen spoke his words towards Onyx, Words that only make Leon snarl more. How dare he said that she will be forever alone.

Leon’s moved his lone Green eye to his captain, only to see a shell of her former self, the strong confident woman he once knew, broken to the lowest point. Her unhinged clothes being held sloppily to her body. He was sure that including everyone else, he knew Onyx for possible the least amount of time on this ship, so he doubt he knew THAT much about her. However, what he did know about her it certainly wouldn’t have led to this. Leon’s eyes locked to his captain and friend, he inched closer careful as to not illicit a direct response from his broken captain.

It didn’t take long for him to finally be face to face with her, well almost. Leon knew that Onyx could not see where he was, nor could she speak on what was wrong. He wanted to comfort her in some way, However nothing seemed appropriate seeing her current condition.

“Oynx?”

User ImageAfter a good amount of time contemplating on his own weather to drink the nasty brew or not was ended as his tongue flickered into the glass while he wandered up the stairs tongue in bottle, and a blank look on his face. "Thwp" the sound of his mouth sucking in his tongue and bringing the bottle up to his face to drop it on the table next to him up at the bar area with a dis-tasteful hiss. Oh how he hated that flavor. Almost instantly his arms locked up as he helt into the edge of the table keeping himself standing up feeling his legs go numb and push up against each other with lots of force his long horns beginning to protrude from his skull once more while he arched his back inwards...He had forgotten to undress first and quite soon as the process continued his pants ripped apart and fell right off his slick newely scaled lower body. Taking a few breathers Migoto stretched out the spines on his back at the same time his long coils twirled about getting all his muscles nerves going. Unfortunately when his spines had flexed out it tore his nice dress shirt off as well leaving all his body unclothed and a mess on the ground. Cocking his head for a moment as he felt something odd about himself, and moved his left muscles like he was going to walk only to slip over to the left. Oh he was never going to ever get used to ever use any of their crazy potions...Ever. Shaking his head to get the dizzyness from it his arms pushed his upper body up making a B-line straight towards the kitchen, his long scarlet tail trailing behind and getting caught in the swing door letting it trail out towards the bar as his hands traced along the knobs, and small doors which food was held all over the kitchen. The Naga's long purple tongue flickering about in and out of his mouth trying to identify all the foods however...they all tasted the same as they were in packaging, and his 'heat vision' didn't allow him to read...even if he could.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
Gemma
Your The Voice In My Head, The NightMares I Like, Every Time i lay Restless At Night.
My Beautiful Nothing

First thing that popped in her head when she saw the red tail sticking out of the kitchen was what the hell was that, and then she remembered that Migoto wasnt human. He was a snake too. She stopped right in front of the door and looked in.
There he was, flicking his tongue about for apparently food. Having no luck because everything was in boxes. She shook her head, rubbing it for a moment trying to decide what to do before shrugging before shoving off and over the end of his tail.

She had to be careful. He was a tad larger than her, ad his coils were in her way. She huffed finally making it over him and looked over at him.

"What are you doing silly snake? Here...what are you hungry for?" she asked him opening the fridge. Her tail was spread over his, the green and black a sharp contrast to the red of his scales.
User ImageMigoto quickly jumped a little as he felt something glide over the back of his long tail, and swung his head around to the side flickering his tongue about at the other Naga. His right eyebrow perked up as she spoke out, it was gemma...had had forgot that she had a tail too since they spent alot of time in Rome with just their legs. "I'm...hungry ffffor fffood" His lisp extended his tongue out at her as he cocked his head. For the most part he didn't care about what he ate he was just hungry. His fingers slipped out from the shelves, and landed gently on the counter blinking blankly at her seeing what she was going to do while the coils under her shifted around a bit nervously. It wasn't every day someone just climbed over him like that. Ooo! that chill his whole body shivered all down his spine as the chill from the fridge came out in the air over the two of them. His body JUST got used to the temperature right now, but that was even colder, his right arm came up to his left side to rub at his smooth skin.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Asper ~ Captains Quarters ~ Ensemble: Raven Beauty

No she couldn't see and it was sad that she couldn't even look at Leon or Lexi properly. She stared at a blank spot on the ground instead. Her blind eye's prevented her in such a way as to keep her safe though. If Oni saw the expressions on both of their faces...she just might have cracked fully.

Knowledge is power. Soon Onyx would come to see this. Right now however, she was horrified and scared. Slowly placing the Lady wisp to her shoulder Onyx turned her back on the both of them and began to straighten out her clothes. It was so silent in her room it was suffocating. When finish adjusting herself she stood there...motionless...still.
                    "Please...don't...don't be too angry...I enticed him. I provoked him..." the Lady wisps voice had said low and soft. Onyx brought her hands to her face and began to sob. The little lady wisp mimicked the motions crying out upon Her shoulder.

"I begged...for him to kill me...I am sorry! I was weak and pathetic and stupid. I was so close..." she could not tell them the real reason she was so upset, destroyed and torn. Her love for Metal must go unrequited. She just wasn't ready and frankly she was still fighting herself on the matter. Every time she told herself she didn't love him she would start crying. She thought that he might not have made it and it brought her such an intense sense of loss that it was overwhelming. She didn't understand it. Couldn't explain it to save her life.

"I will never, ever do that again. My life...I have fought so hard for. My Heiden a miracle...those that I love and love me, those who have shared and invested in me...I was foolish to be so wreckless...but the pain...the pain I cannot bare. I need release. I need help." Onyx choked out in between sobs.

To regular eye's Onyx was emotionally distraught over having her neck snapped, voice and vision lost. I mean she was, but she knew it would be temporary. Still...if that was what others thought, the it was perfect. She wouldn't have to explain and exploit her dark little secret...she was in love with her enemy.

"Lexi...everything is not okay. That being, the one with the red skin...the one Leon hit...that is Rysen. Lucii know's of him. He is from a time that goes back into our friendship at the Lost Nights...Leon...I...I need your help" she shook her head slowly as her shoulders curled in further. You could see the passion with which she cried in the way it made her body convulse a little.

Onyx turned towards Leon and stepped forwards holding out her hands for him. When she could him she buried her head into his chest for a few moments. Suddenly a thought hit her...
                    "Leon... I need help...I need your help. Please...lend me some of your electrical powers? Start low and slowly increase...I just....I need this. I need to feel nothing right now." she said wrapping her arms around his neck now.

"Please deliver me...I can trust you right? I can trust that with my life right?" she said semi-sobbing .

Onyx needed a drug and the only thing she knew would work right now...would be electricity. In a controlled dose she could use it to go numb and feel nothing. The effects would be like someone slightly strung out minus the babbling, drooling and sleeping with everyone. She held her body close to his.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

What did she just ask him?

To strike her with lighting correct?

Yeah, he was sure for a second that he heard that wrong, that she was possibly talking through her pain instead of making any sense. However, this specific scene worried him for so many thing. Why did she want to numb her pain? Something that could potentially kill her and now she wanted to use it as some sort of sedation? Usually he would have no problem following a captains orders, especially under situations like this however. This took the alien some time to think over, his heart was heavy seeing his comrade and first true friend in this much pain, and with this much hurt, and at this point it was obvious it just wasn’t physical pain. Something personal had befallen her, and it seemed to completely shut her down.

Leon tried to tell himself not to do it however, one must not let his allies feel pain. If this helps Onyx combat her pain even temporarily then he would finally have caused some sort of good, by giving her the freedom to wash said hurt away. Leon’s green eyes moved toward Lexington for a second, tears dripping down it’s face, tears were not something he was used to, and to feel them stinging his eyes once again was shocking even to himself. Leon gave Lexington a nod and turned back to the broken brunette that had her arms wrapped around his neck.

Both of Leon’s calloused hands grabbed onto Onyx’s slender wrist, he closed his eyes his body generating a small set of static as she requested. Though it was obvious that he was chickening sort of, it wasn’t nearly enough to numb anything and at best would cause a slight buzz, maybe the strength of being shocked by putting your tongue on the tip of an Double A Battery. Tears streaming from his face as he refused to look into the face of his captain and friend.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Lexington Nona 'Birdie' Affliction
General Of The Dread Armies Of Babylon, Last Surviving Sin Eater
ooc:

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

I Said Id Never Let You Go And I Never Did, I Said Id Never let You Fall, And I Always Meant It. If You Didn Have A Chance, Then I Never Did, You'd Always Find Me Right There Again. Ive Gone Crazy, Cause There Are Things In The Streets I Dont Believe. So We'll Pretend Its Alright, Thats It For The Night, I Want You Know, Ill Keep You Safe Here With Me.
Off To Work We Go

She looked at her Captain and then her lover with a sigh.
She wanted to grab Onyx and shake her a moment before giving her a bone crushing hug. She wasnt weak. She wasnt pathetic or stupid. She was tired. She was worried. She was lonely.
Things Lex could relate to easily.

"I contacted Lucii and let her know whats been going on. Shes on her way here. She told me to tell you Onyx to hang in there and she'll be here soon to help in whatever way she can. She said you're over stressing yourself and some other things about you needing rest and what not. Shes gone a bit momma hen on us." she said remembering the short woman's reaction to everything. Needless to say she wasnt happy.

Blue eye brows perked up at Onyx's request, mis matched hues glancing up at Leon as the woman leaned against him. Well...that was new he was crying. He didnt want to do it. But...Onyx needed it...and while she knew she would have reservations against doing it herself, it was an order. Directly from the Captain...
She watched him weakly give her a spark, and the decision was made up in her head.

She straightened her back, hands going behind her back as she locked her gaze on Leon, her face hard.
"You heard her solider. That was a direct order. Dont half a** it." she barked out, loud enough to get his attention.
"Give the lady what she asked for. Or are you going to blatantly disobey your Captian?" she asked him, perking a brow up.
Soldiers responded when spoken to like one. Nothing changed when you retired or left the service. Once you had that structure, you carried it with you.
Leon would be no exception.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

"You heard her solider. That was a direct order. Dont half a** it."

Leon stopped suddenly hearing the order from none other than his lover. His eyes went wide and suddenly the tears stopped and along with it so did the electricity. That was exactly what he had needed to realize that for now this is what Onyx needed and at this point it wasn’t about what he had wanted her to do right now, his selfishness should not get in the way of Onyx’s recovery, regardless of how questionable he thought it to be.

“Yes Ma’am!”

Suddenly his hands began to cackle with more electricity that caused the lighting in the room to flicker repeatedly. Leon had gathered some electricity from the surrounding environment, just in case he needed a bit more juice to illicit the response that Onyx had wanted with her ‘treatment’. This was cautionary just like what he was doing now, though he was positive that this was all he should have to do in order to numb her pain, which was the only thing that he was worried about at this point.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Asper ~ Captains Quarters ~ Ensemble: Raven Beauty

In Leon's arms her blind eye's stared off to his side as she waited for a response. Her sobbing faded to murmmers when Lex spoke. She had called Lucii ... she told her what had happened. She heard the message that was to be delivered to her...it didn't matter. There wasn't anything anyone could say.

Calculate it. The event of being brought down to the ground by a handful of vampires, rather defenseless unless of course you wanted to become a science experiment. That is what would have happened had Onyx revealed herself in that moment. No way she would have survived had she tried to attack them. It would have done metal no good either. Then realizing that you have feelings for your enemy...at least, the one you thought was your enemy. So many thoughts had been stuffing her pretty little head. Things like: Just because he's different, views things differently, does that mean that they are your enemy? He was a murderous b*****d...when was the last time Metal murdered anyone? Not Vincent or Raziel...but Metal? Onyx was having a hard time with that one. Add onto that the harsh things Rysen said. Some of them seemed to be the truth...at least to Onyx. Factor in about 200+ years of an abnormally long life for a mortal...because she is now immortal...and then a ******** childhood...and...you have one damn hot mess now don't you!? Lately...the good Captain had been breaking down a little more often.

It was actually a wonder as to how Onyx had lasted this long. Sure she had always had this sort of cut-throat crazy edge about her but anyone could have chalked that up to being a pirate assassin. Not that she was clinically crazy...but it would seem that the whole thing, her whole life was catching up with her to eat her alive.

Leon's first attempt was weak. She felt a rush in her veins, heard a wooshing sound in her ears and that was about it. In fact Onyx wasn't even quite sure if Leon had really did anything at all. She was sorry for having to ask him for this but...she trusted him and now that Lex was standing here...she could give herself to this moment with ease. Never before had Onyx sought out a painkiller or any sort. She was fearful that if she didn't so something this time...it would be all over for her mentally. It was as though someone, some kind of darkness had whispered into her ear: Your body may not be able to die...but your mind can.

This scared her like nothing had ever before. Onyx...what do you fear? I fear the death of my mind and my heart. It is all that I seem to have left to lose. That being said, she also feared the things in this world that could cause her that sort of pain. She feared Metal because he alone was causing a certain type of death for her. He brought so much confusion to her mind and she was afraid to really love anyone anymore. Something beyond mere sex. She was tired of having people walk out on her, dying on her. To realize just how much power he really had over her, a power that he had and hadn't even know it himself! That was just so friggen scary to her. She was unable to deal this time.

Lex gave her lover a command...that's right...these two were together. She was happy for them, for Leon and she was sorry to have to put them through this. Finally...he gave her what she had asked for.

Her head jerked back, her hands gripped the fabric of Leon's top as her blind eye's stared right up to the ceiling, lips parted to breathe. Her Lady Wisp died naturally, burned up and vaporized. Onyx went dead weight in Leon's arms but Onyx was still conscious-ish. It would be like someone really doped up on medication accept no babble, drool, staggering or what-have-you took place for Onyx. She couldn't move that was for sure and her mind wouldn't have memory for a few hours. It was a temporary band aid. Her blinking would be slow, slight rolling of her eye's as she did so. The best thing right now would be to set oni in her bed, to shut her eye's and let her drift off into sleep.

(( ps. I plan on time skipping to Oni's wake after Leon/Lex post ))

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Once Onyx’s limp, unconscious body fell into Leon’s body, he stopped the electricity from gathering. Wincing in pain as the female’s body collided with his. His body was still slightly sensitive without a Holo-room for him to gather natural energy, which is useful if he didn’t want the added sideeffects of using Natural electricity to charge his attacks. Leon looked down at his captain and sighed from a second wiping a tear away from his face. This was a lot more painful than any sort of mercy killings he ever had to do, maybe it was because of their ‘friendship’ as most humans would call it.

It had to be.

He couldn’t possibly explain the water that leaked from his face otherwise.

Lifting her up, Leon proceeded to walk Onyx to her own bed, gently lay her down and tuck her under the covers. Leon took a second to think about what had just happened. Why did Onyx want so badly to numb the pain, was what she experienced that horrible? It wasn’t easy to say and Leon was not in the right mind to think about this, then again it didn’t seem anybody on the ship was. Leon ran his hands through her long dark hair and sighed. “Hoo-rah comrade.” He said taking a few steps back toward Lexington, as they exited the room Leon’s face seemed more defeated than it did relieved, his eyes were watery and his hands were shaking slightly.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HEIDEN

Heiden didn't know what was going on. He felt it though...they ought to stay put. No one needed to senselessly get hurt anymore. To distract her he pulled her into a hug. He needed her here, to speak with him and to keep his mind focus anyways. The night went fairly well and he was able to get sleep because of her. He invited her to stay the night with him. Nothing sexual or crazy. Simply to share his bed and to cuddle.

The next day Heiden Would take Nessa up to the bar to continue to have some tea and to make them something to eat. He needed to keep an eye on their destination from time to time anyways. Besides, there were was a lounge up there in the bar area. When it came time he would Steer the Asper back into it's docking station once it rolled into Lockeport...the Asper was home sweet home. Heiden would rejoin Nessa back in the bar to continue their tea and conversation.

+++++++++

LINIA

Linia had spent the entire day puking. It would seem that there was definitely something wrong with her. She had been in the shadow zone during last nights event with Lex, Leon and Onyx. Her thoughts on it? : Oh dear...guess I should have told oni that we were back!

Now that annoying little wisp was gone and oni couldn't speak once again, she was took weak to fight back when she decided to turn up...she could also talk to her about something she wanted to tell her about without repercussions as well.

When next Onyx opened her blind eye's...Linia would be there, perched at the end of her bed. She would speak unto her mind.

< Onyx...'sorry' about that... Guess I should have told you that we were back...we got back early last night. Metal is perfectly fine. He went to rest the last I saw him...where he is now...I cannot say...so..you can relax a bit... >

Linia had been shocked to see Oni's reaction at first, her request, but...she had been with Onyx long enough to understand. She could see the anger in Onyx with her regarding not having came and told her this information earlier...what could she do now? Linia had something else to discuss with Onyx.

< Onyx...I am pregnant again. I ... I don't think it's Rysens either. In fact...I think it might belong to his long standing enemy. Not long ago...I thought I had been Rysen...but it wasn't. I wasn't well and I was tricked into sleeping with him...you met him once briefly. I...I don't know what I am going to do. I am a bit worried that if I tell Rysen he will flip and all that I have worked to secure will go to waste. Then again...Raziel is as much of a success as he's ever going to be now that he's grown. It's just...such a thing...goes against the ways of my clan...and the loyalty to my mate. I may hate him...but he had rank then. He's earned his keep and...he keeps proving it time and time again that he's worthy to be my mate. No other species is really acceptable for me anyways... >

Linia got up, ready to walk away. < I just...thought you should know. By the way...I think we've just docked. I am going to have Raziel come and take a look at you later. >

Linia left her. It wasn't that she had been sorry rather more curious in Onyx's behavior. Too curious to stop her. It wasn't that she told Onyx because she thought she needed to know but more about needing to tell someone. The terrestrial didn't know how to say that properly, wouldn't know where to begin so she did the best she could.

+++++

ONYX

Onyx had laid there frozen. Now she REALLY felt stupid for enticing Rysen! She had made it through the night and now...now she could work on recouping what with the major stress factor removed. Rysen...rysen would always be there to be hated by Onyx. Truly. She had wanted a truce because she had grown so tired of him and the ******** just wouldn't die. One day. One day she would have her wish. So Metal was more than fine. Stupid of her. Of course he is...
Linia was in quite hot water. She would have to be if it involved that big red d***o known as Rysen. Onyx's stomach flipped. Well...she wouldn't let Red hurt her to the best of her abilities. Was it right to keep that info from Rysen? Ah hell if she knew! Onyx pushed herself on the palms of her hands...she felt like s**t. She rubbed the side of face and swung her legs over the side of her bed. Her moment of weakness...had passed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff