Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
LadyxLucii

Ravenshaw

Trexasle

User Image
                    User Image

Heiden was soon sent in my Linia to help Onyx, he was briefed quickly on what needed to be done. Linia didn't tell Heiden about the plan to go forth and rescue the vampire.

Heiden entered his mothers room and indeed helped her to pack up all of her things. He also helped her find particular clothing that she wanted to change into after a bath, to which Heiden ran for her. In that time Heiden went back to his room to pack up his things along with Migoto's things.

Heiden then called Nessa via his cell phone and told her that she too needed to pack her things. They were heading home slightly ahead of schedule. He told her that Onyx had been attacked and that was the reason for their abrupt departure. He told Nessa to please inform Jemma and anyone else she might see.

After hanging up with Nessa Heiden would go back to his mothers room with his things along with Migoto. He would set his and Migoto's luggage with his mothers and then seek out her phone. Finding the phone number of Leon, Heiden would call him and inform him of the sudden leave. He also explained to him briefly that Onyx had been attacked. Heiden would ask him to inform Lexi so that way she could inform the other ships about this. It would be up to them where they wanted to set sail to next. The Asper however was returning home.

Heiden disappeared for a few moments leaving Migoto to sit in a chair in the main room while Heiden went to help his mother.
                    "Mum, I have our things all here with us, migoto is here too."
                    "Migoto...I think I finally understand what it must be like to be you...at least...a better understanding" her hands reached out to her sides feeling her way closer and closer to the bed.
                    "Heiden ... please call the limo driver to pick us up and take us to the River. Please call the port as well and let them know that we are coming for our ship ahead of schedule."
                    "I'm on it." he said and got busy calling a few people.
                    Onyx looked utterly crestfallen, worried, a little distant thanks to her blindness. She hoped that this blindness and pain, bruising wouldn't last long...

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( I am just going to puppet us back aboard the ship as to not cause anymore delay. Everyone can resume their posts and responses after this post. ))

User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Rome ~ Hotel/Asper ~ Ensemble: I dreamed of you in Rome

Everyone began to file down from their rooms and down to the front lobby. Heiden took care of paying for everything for his mother. All of them got into their respectable Limo's and was whisked away back towards the ferry boat that would take them back down the river. Linia claimed that she would meet them back aboard the ship later, she was hungry and was going to go do some...hunting. She wasn't lying either.

The Ferry bore the lot of them down the river and back to the small city with the gorgeous port where the Asper lay all in wait. It was there that the watchman, Lucas would ask Heiden if the Captain had met up with her friend. Someone by the name of Tous, Shinjiko? He didn't know who that was, all he could do was look bewildered at the man but lied by confirming their meeting. Heiden would help his mother back aboard her ship and took her to her quarters with her things. Heiden would then take Nessa and their things back down to his room. Once everyone was settled somewhat, Heiden would seek out Lexi. He needed her help in starting up and steering this ship out of port so that way he could set the coordinates for the autopilot. It was time to go home. When this was completely and Rome, Italy was growing more and more distant from view Heiden would return to his own personal quarters. He sat at his chair behind his desk, hands in a prayer position, thumbs dug into the corners of his eye's. He sighed heavy and deep. He was worried sick about his mother.

Onyx sat on the edge of bed, blurry watery eye's as plips fell to her hands. She loathed that feeling of helplessness. Linias words repeated themselves over and over in her head. She would have to hide her new found realization. Onyx spent some time speaking to herself in inner reflection. She had so many questions that needed answering. Things like: Why him?, Why now?, Why ever?. How could she let this happen? Had she not put herself through enough s**t in her life time? He was so much the opposite of her, or so she thought anyways. She chastised herself telling herself that she was ridiculous to have such feelings for him, that it would never work.
                    "A bird may love a fish, but where would they live?" was what she said to herself in question.

Onyx tried to imagine a relationship with him and how it would function. She almost laughed. Accept she had zero strength to do it. Onyx lay back upon her bed, raven hair sprawled out everywhere behind her. She closed her eye's.
                    "Linia...save him. Bring him home...to me..." she thought in the silence, in the darkness, the loneliness that was the confines of her own room, to the many secrets these 4 walls shared.

(Edited)
User ImageMigoto too his time to slowly tail behind Heiden trying to keep contact with him till he finally was positioned down into a chair to stare blankly at the bed and it's heat signatures cocking his head slowly to the right. "Hmm?" He focused in his pupils while Onyx has spoken to him. "It isssn't that bad." He simply said flickering his tongue out I mean...he has been blind since he was born...aaand he worked out just fine! With both his hands placed gently at his knees much like an old woman with a sense of over used etiquette. "This place got really cold really quick," He said commenting on the trip as he now realised that they were leaving. "Are we going sssomewhere warm?" His long purple tongue flickered out and about towards Onyx tasting the air filled with perfumes, and candles.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

For the last few minutes ever since they got back on the ship Leon has been in a constant state of worry.

He sat in the hall of the ferry biting the nail of his thumb, something that he had not done since he was a child in School. A habit of his he thought he had dropped, though it seemed he was mistaken. Though honestly he wasn’t surprised that he was like this, he also did the same when his grandmother was near death, and he thought of Onyx as somewhat of a family member. So of course he was worried a lot more than he usually was, in this case the worry stretched across his face was visible, his eye was still, and his body was shaking. What had happened to Onyx, where was Metal? All of it just raked his mind a bit too much for him to bear.

IT was no wonder that The bard didn’t want to step in right now.

However, it was obvious that she needed help.

Something that Leon himself honestly hated doing, though it certainly wasn’t because he never liked helping her out, but because he knew she was stong. Something that he learned on the battlefield was that the strongest of warriors are the last to ask for help, that you shouldn’t just offer to help them. This was a trait that he had learned to admire from his time in the military and it was one that he admired even more in Onyx. His fear was starting to get to him, his long, black hair, usually tied in a ponytail was disheveled from the rush back to the ship and was completely undone out of it’s normal ponytail, which luckily blocked the fact that his eye patch was also missing. He probably knocked it off his face when he was called and took off.

Leon took a Deep breath and reached his hand for the door, it wasn’t good to just stand there and not do or say anything, he had to step inside. With a deep breath, the rough bronzed hand twisted the doorknob and slowly pushed the door open.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Asper ~ Captains Quarters ~ Ensemble: Raven Beauty

Onyx had told Migoto that they were going home. Once aboard the ship Heiden had taken Migoto with him to his room. Heiden fished out a vial and placed it into Migoto's hand.
                    'When you are ready...drink this. You will be back to your usual naga self.'

When Leon entered the room he wouldn't see anyone at first. He had to travel down the small, short hallway and to the main room where Onyx's desk and lounge area was. He would then have to go down the three steps and to the shoji screen that separated her room from view. Coming around said screen he would see Onyx laid out on her back upon her bed.

Hearing someone enter she panicked a little. She couldn't call out nor could she see with her eye's. Onyx tried then to use her Chi spark mode. It worked....sort of. The lights she saw was smeared. It was like someone swiped their hand through a chalk pastel picture. It would have to do. Onyx could pick up on the signature of the color, pulses and...would be patterns, that it was Leon. At least...she was almost sure it was. Her head turned in his direction, Leon would notice two things. One...the dark purple and blue ring around her neck and the fact that, though she was looking his way...she wasn't quite looking at him either.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

It wasn’t as bad as he thought it was at first.

IT seemed that her neck was bruised, he assumed either from asphyxiation or force trauma that as much as he thought he could tell, the ring around her neck is what made him notice this, the way she had panicked also shown that she was not in her right state of mind. This shook him a bim and caused him to stammer for a few seconds. “I-It’s it’s only me Onyx, Leon…” His voice was low, lacked the powerful energy that usually followed behind it, a voice that she would recognize instantly, that he was worried, but staying calm. Again, he didn’t like worrying her or even giving the impression that he was worrying about her.

That was until he’d notice something else, that she obviously wasn’t looking at him. Did he do something wrong, or was it that…he couldn’t see her, honestly he didn’t quite know what to say. He opened his mouth in an attempt to state a greeting but nothing quite came out. This was possibly the worst that he had ever seen her, she seemed destroyed. Just thinking of something to say left the alien stunned, so again, he began to stammer, attempting to find the right words to say.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

This was so frustrating. She wished she could just speak to say something! When he spoke again she tried to turn her eye's to where she thought he was. The smear of color was now stationary. Thankfully she appeared now to be looking at him. Onyx lifted her hand and smiled softly, she was reaching out for him. Her hand/arm was the only thing that moved. She wanted him to place his hand in hers to draw him closer. When his hand was in hers, she felt his energy more. Her hand slipped from his now that he would be at her side. It ran up to his face, gently sliding over his scars. Her eye's looked as though she was staring at maybe his chin. She had no idea really where she was looking. Feeling his scars she noticed his patch was missing...but it was definitely Leon. She smiled wider. At this proximity he would be able to see that her eye's were watery. He could see the tear stain streaks upon her cheeks. Picking up his hand she placed his fingertips to touch her eye's as she closed them. She was trying to tell him something was wrong with them. Moving them away her own hand lightly tapped to her collar bones to get him to look at her neck, and then made an outwards motion signalling that she could not speak. Both hands came to her side to grip her sheets and made a very distinct gesture as she made a snapping/twisting gesture with them to indicate what had happened to cause her ailments. Gently she released the sheets and tried her hardest to look at Leon right and focus.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Leon was surprised that she grabbed his hands once he stepped close. However, instead of trying to resist he followed her motions and let her pull him close. Judging from her pure clumsiness however, he could tell that something was wrong. He froze up slightly however once she touched the scar on his face, it was probably her way of confirming that it was indeed him it didn’t make the alien any less uncomfortable about it though. The warmth from her hands onto his cheek however sent a bit of relief into the heart of the black haired alien. It at least shown that she was still able to touch and feel, and at least show that she was at least physically okay.

Though his worry still remained with her sight, her eyes were focused on anywhere else but him, it seemed her eyeballs were focused on his chin instead of him. It was obvious to Leon that she had lost her sight, and; judging from her lack of speaking, her voice as well. She gestured carefull attempting to tell him exactly what had happened. He inspected the area around her neck closely, matching it with her gestures. Her neck was snapped, a move that would kill a normal person, However he was well aware of her… immortality. It was something like that which really made him wonder how exactly does one stand living that long, How long HAS she lived, and how does she stay sane losing loved ones and meeting new people.

Leon locked back onto her seeing that she was struggling to look at him, gently, he moved his index finger under her chin and slowly moved her neck in the direction of his sight. He honestly felt horrible about all of this, something like this he should been at least more prepared about. This was supposed to be a vacation however, some form of escape for all of them, even Metal in a sense of word. This was not the way he wanted to end it. Seeing her like this was...heartbreaking in more ways than one. Leon struggled to keep the tears into their ducts and away from the surface. He wanted to ask her what happened and who did this; However, it seemed fruitless if she could not speak to say anything of the matter.

"You don't have to look at me if you can't..."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image

Onyx felt the soft, warm finger tips of Leon as they were placed to her chin. Ever so slightly her head was tilted in his direction. She smiled as tears surfaced to the rims of her eye's. She gave him a soft chuckle and slight shake of her head 'no'. Leon, knowing Onyx would be able to almost hear her ghostly words of: Stupid me, crying like a baby. - As she brought the sleeve of her kimono up to wipe away her tears. Still laying on her back with her hair skewed about she got an idea. Onyx had given Jemma a very useful and special tool to speak. Slowly sitting up her long raven black hair dragged across the bed in her upwards motion. Getting to her feet her left hand scrambled around for Leon, she needed help. Everything was a nasty blur and the more things that were around her the messier it was and harder it was to distinguish anything. She needed to get to the lounge area where her desk was. That was where on the wall was the cabinet full of odd oddities, potions and what-not were. In that Cabinet...was what she needed. It took awhile, poor Leon didn't know where she needed to go but eventually they got there. Using the wall as her guide she found that cabinet. Slowly her finger tips tickled over the various things inside of it. Onyx's fingers found the soft, ever delicate Lady wisp. Picking her up and closing the cabinet she turned around to face Leon, she hoped. Closing her eye's a moment, holding her hands up, palms open, the little Lady Wisp.

A voice came, soft like the wind and eerie: "Leon, forgive me...I wish I could speak to you on better terms but this is the only way I can now speak. I wish I knew how long this was going to last because it is killing me inside. Come...help me to the couches here in the room. I am sorry I cannot be the one to make you Rooibos tea...but if you could be so kind, I need it badly. My nerves...are shot. I need someone right now." Onyx bowed her head once.

Placing the lady wisp to her shoulder she held out her hand for Leon once more. Once seated her lady wisp would speak out to Leon no matter where he was.
                    "There against the wall is a long counter with the kettle, tea pot, cups and everything you will need to make the tea" she smiled.

"I know what it is you are wondering. It was a group of pure blooded vampires, one in particular that did it. I was weaponless, we were surprise attacked and ... then...they took him but not before snapping my neck. Metal." she said as her eye's stared down at her lap.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Lexington Nona 'Birdie' Affliction
General Of The Dread Armies Of Babylon, Last Surviving Sin Eater
ooc:

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

I Said Id Never Let You Go And I Never Did, I Said Id Never let You Fall, And I Always Meant It. If You Didn Have A Chance, Then I Never Did, You'd Always Find Me Right There Again. Ive Gone Crazy, Cause There Are Things In The Streets I Dont Believe. So We'll Pretend Its Alright, Thats It For The Night, I Want You Know, Ill Keep You Safe Here With Me.
Off To Work We Go

Lex was quite tired after all of this. When she was told what had happened, her first reaction was to immediatly set out and put a bounty on the vampires heads resposnible for this crime. She knew plenty of hunters looking for work.
But that wasnt what she did.

Instead she was approached by Heiden and asked to help steer the ship out of port. And of course she obliged. In doing so she gained a new found respect for the Captain they all so loved. It was a bit draining trying to control the ship long enough to get out of port. She slumped at the bar.
On top of the cleansing she did not so long ago she wasnt in good shape. She was exsauhsted. She however wanted to check on Onyx. Noticing however that Leon was busy with her, she decided to wait her turn. Dont over crowd her right now. So instead she made her way below decks.
She began to wonder if Lucifire would be of any help. Maybe to help speed along her recovery? Her next task would be to track the woman down.
Going back to her room, she would close the door and grab her scrying bowl, a large silverish smooth metal bowl and poor the water into it.
Sitting on her bed, back facing the door she would begin searching.
Lucifire needed to know what happened to her friend anyways.

----------------------------------

Neesa was in her room a bit shaken. She had only caught a glimpse of what had been done to Onyx, and it brought back the very recent memories of almost loosing both Gemma and Draven.
It seemed everywhere they went trouble followed.
She wondered if Metal was okay. Not that she really liked him, but still. He was apart of the crew wasnt he? Kinda?

She sat there brushing her hands through her purple hair before she got up, shrugging her sweatshirt on and headed out of her room. She wanted to check on Heiden. He had to be worried sick at the moment.
she went to his door and stood there quietly for a moment, before lifting her small hand and knocking twice.
"Heiden....Its me Neesa....I just wanted to check on you and see if there was anything I could do..." she said, realizing just how stupid it sounded.

She couldnt heal, she didnt have magic. She had no idea how she could help, but if she could, she would.

------------------------

Gemma was currently in her room, and shifted. The large snake was positioned in the rafters, curled up on herself. One eye half way open and the lady wisp sitting on her head.
While she didnt like the circumstances surronding the return to the ship, she was happy to be back in the familiar.
Still..she hoped Onyx would be okay. she had been thinking hard about how she could help, coming up with nothing. Like Neesa she possessed no magic.

There had to be something though, she uncurled herself, doing a partial shift as she went, her upper part now human. Tugging a shirt over her thin frame she pushed herself out of rafters and out the door, towards the kitchen.
Had to be something she could help with. After all, Onyx had helped her so much by giving her the little lady. She could at least try to pay her back.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Heiden's eye's turned from Migoto's to the door.
                              "Come on in" he called.
                              He smiled softly to Nessa upon seeing her face. "Anything you can do to help? I am sure I can think of something" he said with a weak grin. You could tell he was mentally exhausted from the stressing.

Turning to Migoto he nodded his head to him "When you are ready migoto, take the potion to return to your normal self. Now, if you will excuse me?" he said standing and holding his hand out towards the door in a kind, rather professional manner.

When Migoto left and closed the door behind him, Heiden turned his eye's back to Nessa and slowly sat in his chair behind his desk.
                              "A good cup of tea, hot something and good conversation usually helps me." he nodded his head.
                              "All this chaos...I didn't even really get the chance to be able to register the good feelings of being back home." he frowned a little.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image
User Image
Tattoos&such
[x][x][x][x][x]

The Wolf InsidelBetter Bundle Up

Neesa slipped in through the door and stood by the wall, rocking on her heels as Heiden let Migoto out. Upon hearing his remedy she nodded her head letting out a sigh and a flop of her arms.
"I can do that. I feel bad that theres not much more I can do...." she said looking at him.

She took a step towards him, chewing on her lip, a moment before looking away.
"Do you want to make the tea or shall I? I highly doubt youll like my tea. I tend to drown it in sugar and honey.." she said. What could she say. She went to his window glancing out, the waves lapping at the side of the ship gently.
"Have you heard from Draven?" she asked him, her wolfs ears perking up. She hoped he had, though she highly doubt he did. Draven hardly ever called while at sea.

She ran a hand through the purple locks, her white roots already showing. She could only ever dye her hair a few days at a time.
"Thanks for back there in Rome." she said absentmindedly, as if lost in thought, of course she was referring to the situation with the guy that resembled Xavier.
"I did appreciate that." she add, red and blue hues glancing up at him.
She lifted a brow taking another step towards him. He didnt look so well.
"Heiden? Are you sure you're okay? You dont look so well love." she said staying where she was, now only a few steps from him. She remembered he hadnt been feeling well in Rome.
She wondered if he caught a bug or something. In fact..she realized she had no idea if his kind could get sick or not...

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Do you want to make the tea or shall I? I highly doubt youll like my tea. I tend to drown it in sugar and honey.." she got closer to him, close enough that he could wrap his arm around her shoulders, throw his head back and let out a sexy laugh. It was a deep, purring chuckle, his smile lighting up his rather ill looking face.

He was pale. Vampire pale which made his silver eye's appear to be glowing slightly. "I will make it. And no. No I haven't heard from her, which is just as well. I don't know how much more stress I can take right now." he told Nessa quite honestly.

He moved over to his counter to put on the electric kettle for some tea. He pulled down two cups and the tea, two cups of blueberry white tea. Smelt like friggen fruity pebbles. Heiden turned to look at her as Nessa had thanked him. At first he was perplexed, the confusion furrowing his rather shapely brows.
                              "Hey...no need to thank me Nessa. You know I would protect you where ever I could and can." he smiled softly.

The way he was looking right now, you would fully expect to see fangs upon opening his mouth. None were there. When Nessa asked about his health, he frowned and then sighed.
                              "I will be okay" he said as a pose to saying that he was okay. "I am just...worried sick. I need something else to focus on ya know?" he shrugged.

The kettle popped, he poured up the teas and then shuffled on over to the couch that was in his room.

(( Love the Bush (x) lyrics btw ))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Does it scare you to know that beings like me exist? It should.

Linia had stayed behind While the ship set off from Rome with promise to rejoin them soon enough. She had some hunting to do and a certain vampire to pluck from the clutches of some nasty vampyres. The entrance to this underground world could be found in the basement of the vatican church. Incredibly clever. No one would ever know it was there nor would it be found by anyone they didn't want it to be found by. For Linia this would be easy enough to get through. Since it was someplace she never had been and no one she knew was inside, Linia couldn't just teleport herself there. This mean that she would have to shape shift taking the guise of a vampire. If all else failed...well...she'd be having a big dinner tonight complete with dessert.

Once at the famous church she posed as a tourist. Slipping to the bathroom she sank down into the floor and down into the basement, staying in the shadows. The door was in plain sight. Naturally it would be it was the vatican, no need to hide it. Linia entered it with caution of course but along her descent downwards she came across a male vampire, just a city dweller coming up probably for a little shop in Italy. She killed, mimicked and then ate him. He had been wearing a very important cape, a cape with a silver seal upon it, a symbol. Linia didn't know it but it was that cape that acted like a passport into and out of the underground city. Only a resident would have such a cape. No one else was permitted unless they had a letter of request. Her ticket into the City was fairly easy. Finding Metal would be a little difficult, unless of course he called out to her, something he probably wouldn't think to do. However, she had his scent, knew his scent fairly well by now. So faint! but she did find him in the bowels of the citadel, prison level.

Vampyre guards wandered and marched about, she had to say this place...this place was something else. She had taken notice of everyone in the same black and silver cloaks about the streets. It was interesting to see a place that mirrored up above, so far down below. It was a whole new world something Linia made a note to come back to to infiltrate further at a later date. In her symbiotic form she traveled through cracks and dark places within the foundations of the building. When she came across Metal she found him in a room, heated to such a degree that it sucked his power of ice, rendering it almost useless. His arms were in heated shackles, slowly burning into his skin the longer and longer he was held captive. On his knees, head slumped forwards with his eye's closed he was so still.

Linia didn't like this room much either. It was most stuffy and it created condensation everywhere. Metals body was soaked in it making his long snow fallen hair seem more like tinsel. She stood before him in her true form so that way he would know who she was when next his eye's would fall upon her. She crouched down in front of him.

< Metal...I bring word from Captain Onyx...and her word...is this > she said unto his mind as her hand reached out for one of the chains. With two very hard tugs that chain broke from the wall. She did the same to the other. His body somewhat slumped over as his hazy purple eye's looked up at her. Linia could see the registration that was there.

"Get me...out...of ********] was all Metal had said.

Linia's head tilted to this imagery of him...she knew this from somewhere...a long, long time ago...chains. She nodded her head as she grabbed his wrist and together, transported out of the room and out into the hallway.

< I could just take us right from here...but I figure there are a few people you would like to...pay your respects to before leaving? No need to rush back to the ship...which by the way is on the open waters and safe, heading back to Lockeport. But the Captain is currently a blind mute due to the snapping of her neck. Little b***h can't be killed off that easily. > she told him.

Once removed from that torture chamber Metals abilities would be fast regenerating. The beatings he sustained were very very apparent but after a few bodies and blood he'd be back to his usual self. That was exactly what was going to happen.

(( Pt 1 ))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Metals breathing began to stabilize, the soft glow of the heat of his chains died out...slowly he rose to his feet. His stringy white locks fell down in front of his face...a deep huff followed by a growl left his chest, ejecting from his mouth. His eye's flashed opened leaving him staring down the hall way through his eye lashes at the back of some guards. They had not yet noticed the two. Slowly Metal started to wind the chains around his thin, but very strong hands. His glare remained on the back of a guard. The sound of the dragging chains began to make vampyres notice.

Linia was in her true form something to which when seen by the vampyres made them freeze in confusion. Their eye's went from Metal, angry faces, mouths popping open like a bunch of fish to retort, yell, demand, to snapping shut. Eye's drifted over to the terrestrial and a blankness over took them.
< I was thinking I would stay for the party...dance a little? > Linia said to Metal, her tone was laden with mischievous undertones. A dangerous thing.

Where lips ought to be there lay smoothness. That was until a crack that began to split wider and wider appeared, black flesh that was smooth and somewhat wet looking, peeled back. It revealed a razor blade cage for teeth. This caused the vampyres faces to wretch in a twitch of disgust before giving out a war cry and charging forwards at them.

The scene felt very much like a slow motion action scene for Linia and that was partial because she slowed it down with her strange eye's, eye's that had sonar built into them along with a few other things. She had to in order to witness the sheer power and speed that backed Metals current anger. His foot at stepped forwards as well, the beginning of his own lunge. Linia jumped up from behind metal into the air having pushed up off her own foot. Metals right hand cranked back his opponents head shot upwards to look at metal as he just noticed the movement. It was too late. Metal sent his chained fist down into the skull of the vampyre spattering brain matter to the wall. From linia's chest, burst tendrils of black inky symbiote. It struck out and wrapped around the chests and arms of four vampyres. Linia's form pulsed forwards disappearing for a moment. When she reappeared behind the vampyres she was covered in blood. The vampyres bore gaping holes in their chests...Linia released them allowing their carcasses to hit the floor.

More guards flooded through. Metal let some of his chains unravel on both arms flinging it out for two vampires. They coiled around their throats. Sending ice down the length it reached the vampyres in no time putting them into a deep solid freeze. Wretching his right arm back it snapped the head of that vampyre off. The same right hand balled into a fist and planted its self into the gut of the frozen vamp shattering him to pieces. His left hand yanked back simultaneous to his Scorpion kick 0:32 which also shattered the other once animated vampyre. As more vampires flooded in Metal went to work with moves that Linia only knew as martial arts because she had seen Oni move in similar ways. All Linia knew was how to mutilate. To eat. As they mowed down vampyre after vampyre Linia let them fall through her symbiote letting them pile up in the Shadow zone never to be found. Just eaten. They cleared the hall in less than 10 minutes. Linia let her head dip back letting her mouth open in a primal scream of rage! It felt soooo good to unleash like this! It was victory. It was pleasant. Oh if only she had a reason to conquer worlds she would make quite the accomplice for Metal. She looked to him.
< Time to go >
"My sword..."
Linia shook her head. < Onyx has it with her. She gathered everything when she and the others left here. Time to go. >
"...Well I am not leaving until I find Marcus. I have something for him...Take me to the top of this tower...tonight...someone's moving up in the ranks."

Linia would heed his request. Grabbing him she did take him to the top of the tower. The events, the details to what was said, to what he did to the vampyre Marcus is with Metal. Linia was busy getting into her loot bag of vampyres while he took care of business. And when Metal was finished with Marcus he went for the current leader next. That night Metal ended the family reign of the Amourie clan. The next to take the thrown...would be left to Cillian. Cillian Sangria. At his word, Linia would transport them back aboard the deck of the Asper. She went back to the shadow zone leaving Metal free to do what he pleased on the open sea. When Linia was done her feeding she nestled herself high up in the crows nest coiling like the most ugliest dog you would ever see.

(( End ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces