Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

While he description of Perdiction didn’t really scare him as much as confuse him, he could certainly see her dislike of the place. Especially with how much time has past, though his people didn’t age as fast as humans, they still agred, and a century would be…well a while. Certainly she didn’t want to be away from peace that long. He also didn’t want her to go away from him either. He had…gotten used to her touch, he had completely found himself addicted to the simplest of words that spewed from her mouth, to something as simple as her voice, and the the firmness of her posterior. It all equated to Leon actually feeling bad about what he once said, his face fell completely a frown actually appearing on her face once she finished her description. He slowly pulled her close whist they walked down the street.

He simply wanted to touch her, show that he was allright with whatever she chose to do, and while he was still afraid for her during her time in Perdition he was going to be there for her.

He slowly let loose once she asked what they should do. “Well I believe that we wanted to see Nessa and Gemma right?” A smile stretched across his face, face beaming with a unfamiliar light. He reflected happiness around her, and it was something he actually loved feeling. “So where are they now mind me asking?” IT was a curious question indeed, he had wondered where they others had went since he and Lexington hooked up at the bar. It was still weird to think that it merely happened only a day ago.

Profitable Businessman

onyx2047

Gray eyes peered out from underneath the hood of his cloak. The cigarette moved slightly as he narrowed his lids at the man in front of him. Breathing relaxed underneath the fabric, fingers flexing slightly in the depths within. Head slightly tilted to the side at the words of this watchman. Inhale, exhale and smoke floated slowly from his nostrils.

"It's rude to address someone without giving a name. You go first..."

Turning his head to the right, he'd spit the remains of the cigarette from his lips over the side of the Asper. Directly after, he'd return to staring blankly at the watchmen.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mr Shinjiko

Frowning slightly in confusion to the mans laxed movements, his stare, the way his breathing almost made his skin crawl with goosebumps, he stood staring up at the man from the docks. He asked him his name which further spiraled him into perplexity. He wasn't trying to make a conversation, but neither was he trying to be hostile. He decided to answer him.
"Lucas. Yourself?" he asked shifting his weight to one hip slightly.

Profitable Businessman

onyx2047

The hood remained, although the middle of the cloak spread apart. This exposed the man's clothing underneath, as well as his build. Two hundred and twenty five pounds of nearly pure muscle. A long black coat rested on his shoulders over a black tee shirt. The pants were black as well. Stepping towards the gangplank of the Asper, the boots would become visible. On the outside toe area was a dark metal, referred to as a reverse steel toe. It was far from steel though. Bringing his arms free from the cloak, his hands had a pair of fingerless gloves upon them. These gloves had the same metal as the boots, except on the knuckles. On the back side of the gloves, right under a thin layer of leather, was a plate of metal on each glove.

"My name..."

Both hands moved up, taking the hood down to expose the face of the man more clearly. Black hair to his shoulders fluttered slightly in a passing breeze. The gray eyes remained locked on the one known as Lucas. A scar crossing in a vertical fashion over his left eye was clearly visible, the scar about four inches. He was unshaven, a layer of stubble on his face.

"... is Tous Shinjiko. Now, what have I done to warrant such attention by the likes of you?"

As he finished spoking, his hands would remove the cloak completely and drape it over the rail to his right. His left arm moved, pushing the side of his coat back a bit to expose the sheathed katana on his side [x]. His hand would rest upon the hilt of the weapon, although it was in no way a threat.

Oni2047's Significant Otter

Eloquent Lunatic

Metal just laid along the bed as she began her rant of critical points. First she talked about how she had spent pretty much all day lounging around in probably a mud filled tub with some form of veggie along her eye's and body. Slowly his form came to roll, his body making indention's into the mattress as he turned rolling onto his stomach; his hair still flowing freely along the slender handsome facial features of the vampire; his lips curled back into a sick smile while his head tilted like that of a cat. She spoke about him going out and having some fun, now she knew exactly what kind of fun it was Metal enjoyed, and what that would mean for their vacation let alone what it would do to Oni's plans to go out into town once more.

But as he leaned forward along the foot of the bed his hands came stretching out and grasping the floor with the tips of his clawed fingers, pulling himself forward the bed made a sliding noise as the sheets were ruffled and the male that had been lounging about himself slid from the bed onto the floor much like a cat. "Hooker Please." Was all he spoke, mostly it was him getting away with calling her a hooker, after all she was the one all fancy and had her faced smeared like one, or at least it seemed that way in the light of the room, either way it was the way he felt. Making his way to standing up he just moved his movement fluid while his stride brought him to the chair where his outfit was adorned over the chair. Reaching down Metal's finger grasped the hook of the clothes hanger, his arm twisting and throwing the outfit over his shoulder he just grinned staring at her.

"Not go?" He paused a small laugh came from his lips before his tongue circled the outer rim of his lips until it came to lap the saliva along the front of his large white fangs. "An miss the chance to ******** around with you in public....Never." His jaw then snapped before his head turned and his long white mane just flowed down to the middle of his back, hiding the small wings and writing that had been showing. Now would he mess with her while they were in the middle of the public eye, well probably not, not while they were still in Rome; but she didn't know that now did she? Metal pushed his hand into her door opening it as he stepped halfway out into the hall, his head turning back to speak to her once more. "Outshine me if you can..." He whispered and then disappeared into the hallway.

Bare feet tapped lightly against the floor as he reached the end of the hall, his hand reached down and twisting the knob before sliding into his already dark room. Now Metal's room was different that Oni's, see everything was splattered with blood, oh yes how cliche it was for a murderous vampire to have a room splattered with blood and probably blood of the innocent no doubt, but this was Metal his aliment was that of insanity, and this blood was pure, pure vampire. Metal's very blood was what painted the white room, the red splattered against the tan and dark sheets of his bed, small droplets ran along the floor all the way towards the front door where Metal now stood sighing. His arm came over and just tossed the rack forward, allowing the suit and pants to fall along the end of his bed, just drooping into the floor. He wasn't worried about the stained blood to smear along the suit cause it was the very first day that he'd done such a deed. Though as he stood he just reached down undoing the belts that kept his shorts up, falling in a heap along the bottom of his feet he stepped out and just leaned reaching down grabbing the slim well made dress pants Oni had picked for him.

Slipping one leg in each time he brought the waist line up to well his waist and did the button and clipped the metal clipping on the inside before zipping up. Ew, gross ******** dress pants, and all Metal could do was turn and stare, it looked as if he was trying to check out how his a** looked in the pants. But to be honest he was trying to figure out why anyone would want to wear anything that made someone so uncomfortable. Walking to the bed he grabbed the inside shirt and slipped each arm through the sleeves before buttoning up the shirt but allowing one button to go undisturbed. His hands just took the jacket by the collar and slid it over his shoulders before shaking his arms to straighten out the blazer before turning around and looking at himself. "Hmm..." He moaned a bit but it seemed ok enough, not his exact way of wanting to wear it. It was then he looked around before cursing himself. [********]

He whined before pushing the door opened and walking back down the hallway, the VW belt gleamed from the lights as the day's sun began to get lower from the windows, only allowing a bit of light into the building. His body just slid down into the doorway of where Oni's room was located. He'd forgot the stuff diamond cuffs in her little bag he couldn't look into. His hand came up and banged on the door as he announced himself. "Ready or not here I come." He spoke pushing the door open now, whether or not was pretty much true, cause Metal just came walking into the room all dressed up and such.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mr Shinjiko

Lucas was human, though he had heard of those that some call 'the supernaturals' before. There was something about this man, the way he stood and spoke. He had a presence to him, one that commanded an emotion and a thought processes, willing or not. His voice and the yielding notion behind his eye's that spoke of caution to anyone that gazed upon them. Was it that he had grey eye's? Or was it that they were so blue that they paled on the side of grey? He couldn't be sure. The man that had called himself Tous Shinjiko was more exposed as his cloak had come away from his massive frame. By comparison it made Lucas seem quite lean that erred on the side of skinny now. He did his best to not be moved by noticing this comparison between them. Momentarily his eye's locked onto the sheathed Katana as he heard Tous ask his question.

"Now, what have I done to warrant such attention by the likes of you?"

'the likes of you'...what the hell was that suppose to mean!? Lucas' brows furrowed as he let his big, warm, brown eye's hold steady on Tous face. He pushed that annoying sensation down.
"Well met Shinjiko. You haven't done anything save board a ship that I know full well doesn't belong to you. If I do recall the Captain of this particular ship had quite the set on her....and while yours I am sure, are fabulous, they just don't compare." he grinned a little. He was remembering Onyx.

"It is mine, along with four others to watch this dock and the ships that are all stationed here. Ships to which their respective owners have paid to have docked and kept safe. Since no one is present aboard this ship, it is unfortunately unpermitted for you to be lounging about up there. I will have to kindly ask you to remove yourself and allow me to direct to the general area to which they can be found. That is, assuming you have taken such an interest with this particular ship and all." Lucas told him honestly, professionally, pleasantly. Yet it was to the point.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
                    User Image
                    Location: Villa Borghese ~ Hotel ~ Oni's Room ~ Ensemble: I dreamed of you in Rome

Metal was a little like a prism to Onyx. Under certain lighting his colors changed. In certain moments he was different. Never before had Onyx seen an enemy be a friend (albeit quite a mean one), a father, utter eye candy, a once upon a time husband (to someone else mind you), in someone so evil and crude as Metal. His lust for power, death, revenge, manipulation, deceit, all those things, made Metal common. But this man was such a wide spectrum of things that he was literally insane. The vampire, this one vampire alone ******** with the good Captains mind so damn badly. Sometimes she felt that her heart strings would snap beneath his very stroke. Other times she was strong like steel wires and that is what made him uncommon. He was the very first vampire to ever gain/earn/steal her attention, her affection, in pure secrecy. Confliction stole her seeing him roll, seeing his hair gush about his body, the way his shoulder and back muscles rolled and flexed as he stretched himself off the bed.

Yellow topaz, molten pools of gold locked within feline frames, her eye's watched him move over to the chair in which his bag sat. He had picked it up looking at her.
                    "Not go? And miss the chance to ******** around with you in public....Never."

"Hn-i" she took a step forward in his direction but stopped.
                    "Outshine me if you can..."
                    He was gone.

Onyx stood there blinking after him even now that he was gone. She was worried. She should be with him around. She had to focus. Slipping into the bathroom to set her curling iron and rollers on, oni would exit and move over to her bag and pulled out the pieces to her outfit. She would pull out one little number. It was white, lacy and open backed. There was a clear band that wrapped around the back to hold it in place at bust level, nearly invisible. God bless whom ever was responsible for that invention. Oni moved back over to the bathroom once secured. She would set the rollers to her hair and do her make-up relatively quickly actually. The focus was on her eye's, though...who could ever miss or skip that pout of hers? After a few moments she would take her rollers out and tighten up the curls with the curling iron.

Stepping back into the main room Onyx would slip on her heels. Damn...that white lacy get up and those heels would be enough, but not tonight. From her bed she pulled that golden, backless dress up. Just as Metal had made his calling that he was coming in, ready or not, he would see her.

That gold fabric slid up her thighs, pulling very taut around the hips and lower portion of her stomach. There was a small zipper to be done up right around where the crack of her rear would be. The upper portion of her dress was fastened by the two thin back strings that crisscrossed over her shoulder blades. Onyx froze a moment staring at Metal as he now would be standing just before her door. Her hair was curled but not yet pinned up. It hung loose, flowing and free. She flushed pink in the face. How much of her did he just see? She couldn't be too sure.
                    "m-metal!..." and now it was her turn.

God ******** damn it he could wear the s**t out of that SUIT!. She had never seen him like that before. That suit was a very casual one but the choice in fabrics is what made it seem so sharp, rich in style. His one undone button, such a small detail but it made a much bigger impact to the over all finish. Her eye's rolled right up his form to and to his face. She was breathing still right? The white of his hair, like freshly fallen snow did well to help highlight the grey and back tones he wore. Her mouth opened but nothing came at first. She looked stunned. A rare look on oni's face really.

"Metal...you look...so...great! So different!" looking to his cuffs she then knew why he had come back.

Searching for the cuff links she would find them and then move over to Metal. She would help him, placing them for him and when done, took a few steps back. She slowly shook her head. He was a perfect ten...if only he would wear the flippin' shoes that she had bought for him!

Profitable Businessman

onyx2047

"The captain of this ship is of no concern to me, nor is this ship. I'm sure she would not want her relaxation to be interrupted by me at this time, so going to her is not in my best interest. As for no one being present aboard this ship... am I not present here?"

He leaned forward a small amount on the railing, a smile etching slightly over his lips. Another cigarette pulled from pocket and lit, a deep inhale and an exhale from his nose. Relaxing further, he'd remain how he was in behavior. Giving a shrug of his shoulders, he'd push off the railing. Slowly he'd begin to walk down the ramp towards Lucas, eyes never moving from him.

"I have no qualms with you. When does this ship depart?"

Might as well play nice instead of having to kill people, at least that was the thought process at the moment. Lucas showed no force, he was pleasant and asked nicely. Sometimes, that's all it takes to get someone's respect.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mr Shinjiko

Lucas twitched slightly when Tous moved after speaking about the care or lack thereof for the ship he stood upon, and it's Captain. Tous' size became far more apparent now that they stood upon the same ground. He somewhat towered over him. He would do his best to show no discomfort. He made sure his face remained relaxed.
"well..." he began to say as he slipped a small log book from his back pocket. He flipped a few pages.
"it says here four more days. But naturally the ship could leave earlier or later than that so it's hard to say. " he closed the book and slipped it back into his pocket.

He paused thinking something over. "you should head into Rome. It is beautiful there. You can catch a ferry from here that will take you up stream. Lots to do and see, ya now?" he said with his Italian accent.

Profitable Businessman

onyx2047

"I suppose you wouldn't give me a passenger list, would you?"

Couldn't hurt to ask. Either way, he'd remain silent for a moment as he listened to him talk more. There was no interest in going further into Rome. Business determined his placement, therefor there was no use in going anywhere else unless business dictated such. The cloak was slowly draped over his body once more, hiding his clothes and weapon underneath. Ash was flicked from cigarette before he took a deep inhale off of it, exhaling from the corners of his mouth. Tossing the cigarette away, he'd carefully pull the hood of the cloak back up until all but his mouth was hidden by the shadow it cast.

"If you're unable to provide a list of passengers, perhaps you could tell me where Onyx is."

Well, he knew who Onyx was. Points for that, right? The question now was whether she knew who he was anymore. He'd wait until Lucas responded, he really didn't want to have to go looking for anyone without any idea of where to go.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Lexington Nona 'Birdie' Affliction
General Of The Dread Armies Of Babylon, Last Surviving Sin Eater
ooc:

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

I Said Id Never Let You Go And I Never Did, I Said Id Never let You Fall, And I Always Meant It. If You Didn Have A Chance, Then I Never Did, You'd Always Find Me Right There Again. Ive Gone Crazy, Cause There Are Things In The Streets I Dont Believe. So We'll Pretend Its Alright, Thats It For The Night, I Want You Know, Ill Keep You Safe Here With Me.
Off To Work We Go

Lex leaned into him tapping her chin.
"I actually have no idea where they are." she said pulling her phone out and glancing through the few missed texts. She caught a scent however that made her pop her head up.
Neesa was across from them in the coffee shop with...was that Xavier?

Lex immediately bristled. She thought Draven had taken care of him. Grabbing Leon's hand she stalked foreward, shoving through the coffee house door.
She went to step forward, eyes locked on the red head, when she started to notice things. This red head had a different tint of hair from Xavier. He was missing the neck tattoos...his eyes werent the same...still...he looked so much like him it was scary.

Making sure Leon was behind her she moved in line behind the two.
"Neesa....who is this?" Lex asked blunty, loud enough for both to hear. Neesa jumped looking at her with a pale face. Jason turned and saw the woman his eyes first going from her blue hair to the neck tattoos poking out from her clean crisp white collar of her button up shirt. Following her form he looked back at her with a smirk.
"And just what are you supposed to be?" he asked.

Lex first off didnt like it when someone looked at her like a piece of meat. All except Leon. He was the exception to that. Second off, she already didnt like this boy because of who he looked like, and now hearing him speak, he sounded like him too, with the same cocky attitude
"You're worse ******** nightmare if you dont learn some manners boy." she snapped back.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

A part of Leon Blushed madly at the sight of Lexi’s anger. He’d never tell her outright, but she was the most attractive when she was slightly pissed off. So when she began to yell at the man, he was actually…slightly amused by her initial reaction. He knew that she was a hothead, and that she was possibly talking to yet another hothead, certainly was bound to cause some problems. He stepped toward Lexi and grabbed her by the waist making sure she didn’t end up knocking the male out. “Easy Lexi, no need to cause a scene…” Honestly if there was one thing he hated was making a scene. Maybe it was because he liked the solitude of just hanging out with his allies.

“Now…” He said rubbing the side of his temples after Lexi decided to immediately calm down. “I’m Leon and this is Lexington, and though your manners are a bit…uncouth it’s very nice to meet you.” Leon held his hand out a smile strewn upon his face. He was giving the man one chance to finally change his behavior. Lexi could tell that the smile on his face was mostly faux, as it always was when he met new people. It wasn’t that Leon faked his smile on intention, it was simply the way he greeted people.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mr Shinjiko

Lucas' face screwed up momentarily at that tell tail manner that said that he wasn't permitted to give anyone documentations. When Tous said that he had another option, one that required Lucas to tell him where the Captain was, he nodded with a smile.

"That, I think I can do for you. Captain B Onyx is staying in a hotel in the Village Borghese district of Rome, called Parco dei Principi Grand Hotel & Spa. Take the ferry and it will take you to Rome. You can then take a taxi from there to the Hotel. If I remember correctly.." he said stopping a moment to try and remember the conversation he had, had with Onyx while she was registering her ship.

"She said that she had rented out an entire floor for her and her guests. Which floor? I cannot be sure. I can imagine all you would have to do is ask the front desk." he said with a nod to Tous.

Tiny Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cool Cat 500
User Image

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x]

Lexington Nona 'Birdie' Affliction
General Of The Dread Armies Of Babylon, Last Surviving Sin Eater
ooc:

Rude Girl, Tattooist, Not Afraid.

I Said Id Never Let You Go And I Never Did, I Said Id Never let You Fall, And I Always Meant It. If You Didn Have A Chance, Then I Never Did, You'd Always Find Me Right There Again. Ive Gone Crazy, Cause There Are Things In The Streets I Dont Believe. So We'll Pretend Its Alright, Thats It For The Night, I Want You Know, Ill Keep You Safe Here With Me.
Off To Work We Go

Lex looked at Jason through narrowed eyes.
She didnt like him. Something was severly off.
The warlock part of her started rushing through the different spells and rituals she knew. Something anything to get her to Perdition without wasting more than a day in earthen time. Her lifted in a small smirk, her eyes flashing. She knew just the thing.
"Nice to meet you Jason." she said in a sickly sweet tone of voice.

Neesa looked at the three wanting to just pull her hair out. Between her thoughts on Heiden, Draven and Xavier and now this Jason, she was starting to crack a little bit.
"I didnt have to escape, I came over here to get tea and coffee." she said with a huff. She looked at Lex and Leon with a relieved look on her face.
"Are you following me." she said looking at him, her ears laid back on her head. If she had been her wolf, her hackles would have been raised.
"No, I was already here. Are you following me?" he retored back in a smartassed way. She growled turning to place her order and stomp away.
She just wanted some time to think alone.

Lex watched everything, little red flags popping up all over the way. She wondered if for some reason, maybe due to his age and his helping in the wars, if Xavier had been granted another life of sorts. But like hers...without his memories. She wondered...if he was a sin eater like her. There was one other way to make a sin eater, and that was by divine grace. But it had only happened once before. The first ever Sin Eater.
If that was the case..he would have had all identifying marks removed, his immortality removed so more could be made. Things started clicking and she lost herself in thought, moving to go sit at a table heavily.

Jason looked at Leon a grin on his face.
"That your girl? If so, I have no idea how you pulled her, but good job."Jason said with a cocky smile. His eyes glued on Lex's hips as she walked away, apparently not really caring that Leon was obviously her boyfriend.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Her tone of voice was fake when she greeted the male, which slightly worried Leon. He never saw her as being the paranoid type. However, he could definitely feel her anger, the male was actually managing to get him angry as well, though Leon was a bit more lax. The bard turned his attention to the others for a second noticing that Nessa was a bit peeved. Maybe it was just him but she seemed uncomfortable even a bit cramped with everyone around him, maybe it wasn’t the best idea to come along to this place when she was obviously peeved. SO when her and the other male began to argue, Leon didn’t say much just merely stared and observed, it was the best way to see what was going on and what was wrong.

It seemed that Jason was rubbing a lot of people the wrong way. Of course Leon was one of them but certainly the male wasn’t THAT bad. When Nessa walked off to order Leon tilted his head for a second and proceed to walk toward Lexi, he was going to ask why they seemed to be so…confrontational toward both the male and each other. Jason spoke again speaking about the luck he had with Lexi, which he felt sort of thankful for to be honest. Honestly, the male was right, he was lucky, he probably wouldn’t even have noticed Lexington if it wasn’t for the trip, and even then fate had to play a part. He was just about to think that the male wasn’t so bad.

Until Jason proceeded to lock eyes onto Lexi, specifically his favorite her rear end. Honestly, he wasn’t a jealous person by any form of the word. In fact he was very lax and careless when it came to interaction and rarely spoke out in terms of context, However It seemed that it was the final straw he walked up to the male and placed his hand on his shoulder. “Thanks my friend…” He then clenched the shoulder hard, his fingers digging into the males the open area between the collarbone and the shoulder. “But it’s polite when you talk to keep eye contact with the person you are speaking to.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff