Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
User Image { Shiara ~ Race: Human ~ Outfit: Ensemble~ Location: Deck}

Shiara had to puzzle that one out. Her initial reaction was to think, I'd let her have a scar in return. But then she began to remember. Remembered how often she'd wished it was Veronica and not Camilla that had been closest. She remembered all the times Veronica, 'I'm only saying this as your friend...' all the time she had given Shiara crap over her 'episodes' and over her behavior in school. Now that she really thought about it the only reason she'd still hung out with and tolerated Veronica was because Camilla had always played peace keeper between them. Finally she remembered their last conversation just before the most important person in her life was taken from her, and rather then feeling like she owed the girl any kind of retribution, she want a chance to slap her across the face. With a not all together nice smile she said out loud, "She can go pay a plastic surgeon." Maybe he'd chosen to follow her train of thoughts, maybe she came out sounding like she was speaking nonsense, Shiara didn't particularly care. Eyebrows puckering she changed the topic back to the immediate present rather then the theoretical future, "So does this mean I'm moving in with you?" She gave him an impish grin.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

She held up her hands in surrender position laughing " Hey man, your the dorkis that bought into it don't be pissy with me" she was slowly shaking her head but still laughing.
"I am saying that if you bought the idea of matches that could work in the rain your a dorkis. Matches can't work in the friggen rain. Everyone knows wet wood let alone paper can't ignite when wet. And even you could ignite it the rain would have it doused with one good drop. The only thing that can burn is oil or a gas and i am sure the wick isn't made of oil on a pack of matches. Therefore your a dorkis for ever believing in matches that could work in rain." she had never heard of matches that could work in the rain before. A lighter perhaps.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

He wouldn't say anything to her answer regarding Veronica. He heard all that he needed to hear. Instead she had turn the subject towards something playful. She was ever so slowly warming up to Raziel in terms of showing it outright. Her grin and curiosity towards moving in with him made him switch frequencies on a dime.

" Why? You wanna move in with me?" he suddenly move with a quickness that happened in the span of a blink. He was sitting up forwards now leaning towards her. His long black hair hung around the sides of his head like tendrils in wait for its prey.

"You wanna share my bed? Maybe get into my oven so I can eat you for dinner?" he teased her relentlessly. In this firelight the way he spoke, he let his features go dark and snakey, but powerful and sexy all in the same go. His grin was wide, a side smirk to which slowly spread until his teeth and fags were revealed.

"Or maybe you would enjoy being dinner...." his tone got cool as he nearly coo'ed out those words in a caress to her ears.

Symbiote: Here
                                          The Black Smoke: There
                                          In Flight: His Wings
                                          His Current Threads: Outfit
                                          The Flesh: Physique
                                          Etchings: Markings *Looks like scarification when not in Viribus Form

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

'Oh Hell' She thought when suddenly he was leaning towards her, firelight dancing off features that looked like a combination of a male Aphrodite infused with the spirit of Loki the trickster. Her pulse raced, her breathing caught, and she fought damn hard to keep her whits about her and not just give up and kiss him. The part of her that said he was just having fun, teasing her at her own expense, it was getting less and less convincing. There was probably two reason behind her increased faltering. One the longer she knew him, the more crazy she became about him, and eventually her genuine desire was going to over rule the part of her that said it was a one way attraction. The second factor was that each time he played with her emotions like this, he seemed to become more direct, more blunt, and more difficult to brush off. Would a time come when she finally responded to the heat in her veins, and find out the hard way if he was being sincere instead of just teasing her.

"Raziel..." Her voice came out breathy and weak. A shiver ran through her at the sight of his fangs, adding adrenaline to the mix of pheromones in her blood as her mind and flesh remembered hollowly the sensations of his hunger, followed by the effects of his venom. And yet while her flesh was so clearly saying, yes please... There was a look of panic in her green eyes and her hands had moved to grip the sides of her chair so tightly that you could practically hear her knuckle joints creaking. She wasn't ready to accept this, she didn't know how to say yes, and she couldn't find the will to make her lips form the word 'no'.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

“Sadly no, Don’t know many blokes 'round 'ere and the bloody blokes I do know, I don’t know for long.” It sounded sinister but it was not. He simply did not stay around most of the time to learn about the people he talk to. Because of it he simply didn’t get to KNOW people. He sighed and leaned back into his seat. “Name’s Leon by the bloody way friend…” Another thing that was different between cultures. The use of the word friend, it was a lot looser than the earthling connotation.

He then would look back at Onyx who spoke of flames and how it could light. “She’s right sadly, right, I don’t fink Flames can be used wiv post damp fings.” He turned back toward the kimono wearing female and sighed. “I recall, right, one of the bleedin' court mages attemptin' ter light the bleedin' royal bonfire, for the bloody Knight guild, and it ended up failin' because of the massive amount of rain the bloomin' previous day. The bonfire 'ad ter be delayed.” He then paused his raised his finger.

“What they were doing with that Bonfire, I have no ******** clue.”

(Sorry for not posting, I needed sleep crying )

Scurvy Swapper

-Tis been edited ne-

"Dorkis?! The hell is that?" He had an eyebrow cocked sky high and he looked at her as if someone had shoved piss up his nose. "This sounds like a lot of madness. I was never one for math and chemical stuff. This guy always bought ready made kits for that stuff. Except math, I just copied homework from this girl, but the deal was a date each time I did." Sandel puffed some smoke out and watched in float away before dissipating. "Little hustler she was" his eyes twinkled with that of someone having a flashback of good times. He was only in that world for a little bit he looked back at the supposed ex-pirate. "How do you all this snazzy stuff eh? Could ya teach this........dorkis?"

His focus was shifted back to man, Onyx referred to as Leon and he offered out his hand. "Whats up brah? From the Old English regions?" he shifted his pipe to one side of his mouth to speak to the man. "I'm Sandel, a treasure hunter, crazy as a road lizard, and a dorkis according to this woman over here." he pointed his thumb over his shoulder towards her.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Get down on your hands and knees and pray to the night mother to protect you! Her adrenaline, her frantic heart beat, the smell of her blood and her desire, the contradictions of her mind, she bored it all to him. He saw it, heard it, smelled it coming off of her in waves. Have you any idea what torture this was for someone like him? It could all be so easy. He could have anything, anyone he wanted in all its technicalities. Be it willing or forced he could do it. He knew it through and through that she was attracted to him and he also knew her sixteen year old innocence and curiosity only made this game all the sweeter for him. He grinned and slowly sat back keeping his eye's upon her to which he allows to pulse in a hum, that glowing blue color.

"Yes?" he would respond in a deep purring tone. He would hold her under thumb because he could. He would force those beautiful lips of hers to utter words he wanted to hear. He wanted to hear her voice quiver because the Verum in him wanted her on her knees, loving the sound of a woman's pleading voice. Like some sort of sick twist of a masochistic sport he was a hunter on all levels, no matter the game in question. He wanted to hear her tell him to stop because then he'd know that is she had the strength to say it she meant it. He knew she wasn't strong enough. She was weak and he made her that way. He loved it. He was king and he was well aware of it. He couldn't be too mean though I mean he was also conscious of the fact that her lack of experience was a hard thing for her to deal with. He just wanted to rub against her enough to keep her on her toes, get her thinking, wondering, tripping over herself. Not once did he allow her to remove her gaze from his. He locked her into place with his eye's. He was tempted to put images in her mind of the things he'd like to do to her or to inject her mind with the feelings she made him feel. Instead he'd relish the moment and wait for her response.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Onyx was looking between Sandel and Leon and both of their words, their oddities were just cracking her up. So much so that she could barely speak through the fits of laughter.
"I...n-nh...wha? BWA HAHAHH" was as good as it got.
Oh the look of confusion of Sandels face when she called him a dorkis was utterly hilarious. He jibber jabbered about high schools days and his favorite hustler and she just thought he was so ridiculous he was wonderful. Then you had the alien on the right cussing up a storm and that was just ironic and brilliant. Could this night get any funnier?
Looking at Sandel she said "Teach you what?" she was confused at what he was asking her to teach.
"You poor clueless thing you, I find your randomness, your stories fascinating. What I think is even more fascinating is that the both of you seem to be on the same relative wave length and yet your species are complete opposites!" she exclaimed.

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene:

"I'm from a planet about 20 lightyears oray, right, my only connection wiv the English blokes is that their radio signals for their stations is too strong, and we pick up some of their programmin'." He said. It was how he learned to speak the language. It was also where he got his love for EastEnders from. He decided to finish off his little emerald. Taking it out of his pocket and it’s wrapper. He would take a quick look at it, and take a bite.

It was like he was TAUNTING the treasure hunter, who would probably take an interest to it.

He would then wash it down with the remaining ginger ale, before swallowing it and continuing with the conversation. “Well, right, It’s not that surprisin' great minds fink alike and that such.” He said about him and the male that Onyx seemed to help join into the conversation. Speaking of the male, who had just given his name, common coutesy at least from what he learned dictated he should give his back. “The name’s Leon, Stranded Alien, bard, right, and surprised that no bloke else 'ere eats gems…”

12,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100

He sat back, there was more space between them, more space to breath... so why did it seem to become harder to breath instead. She felt like there was a physical, gravitational pull on her, as he kept her eyes locked on his, and purred at her that one word... 'Yes?' Phrasing it like a question with her life hanging in the balance. It was as though he had deliberately leaned back, just so she would feel the temptation to follow... to lean forward.

Now she was gripping the chair not because he was bearing down on her, but because if she let go, her body would fly across the distance. He didn't need to put images in her mind, she had her own. She could imagine far too easily rising from her chair and kneeling across his lap, stretching out her neck before him and... She began to hyperventilate her chest heaving as she tried to get the damp sea air to circulate properly in her system. She was gasping because unlike his body, which she didn't know... she had felt his fangs before. She had felt his fangs... and just once was enough to make her crave his bite. Oh man how many different holds did he have on her already.

"Why... are you doing this... to me?" She wanted to hurl it out with volume and force, in a voice of anger and scorn. Hah, yeah right, she sounded just as shaky, voice just as quivery, girl just as desperate as he wanted her to be. Pleading to understand where he was coming from, was it all... just a horrible joke. Her words came out between frantic grabs for oxygen and it sounded like sweet music to him, because it didn't seem like a rebuke, it felt like she was caving. But as she sat there tormented by her own confliction her mind and heart finally latched on, tooth and nail, to a conclusion she could accept. She knew his hunger, this wasn't about wither he wanted her in his bed, this was about that overwhelming passion for blood and flesh that she herself had mimicked off of him.

Her hands closed in his hair, fingers cased in lace gloves grasping fistfuls of black silk with a vengeance. She was exactly where she'd imagined herself, and the voice of decision gasped, "Bite me!"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Like a puppet on a string she picked up easily on the magnetic pull and soon found herself on his lap. Stretched out like a cat pleading helplessly at him like a junkie desperate for their next fix, she begged. Now his fingers instinctively twitched wanting to curl into claws but instead one hand came up to run from the back of her head, down over the side of her breast to the curve in her waist. It went over her hip and down her thigh as he stroked her like that kitten she was. He would give her an answer of course, nice and aggravatingly simple and true.
                                          "Because I can." his voice still held that ghostly haunt. His index finger would gently curl up under her chin and now...she would realize that he had claws? Remnants of his true form poking through as he tried to control his own wants and needs of this girl. When Shiara instructed him to bite her he smiled softly, deviously at her.
                                          'What baby wants, baby gets...' he whispered as his right hand got lost in hers and gripped. He wouldn't tell her what her hands in his hair was doing to him...he'd show her instead.
                                          His left hand slipped under her arm to hook the back of her shoulder as he gave her body a little jerk as he growled "Don't move" for added effect and a adrenaline high. He was looking for the pungently sweet blood booster he loved. He listened to her heart and tortured her by letting his tongue lick the spot he intended to bite. He would go for the crook of her neck the point where the neck met the shoulder. His lips wrapped around the flesh there as he sucked a moment and then...he bit.

Her blood gushed rushing the throws of his mouth bathing it in a buttery silky consistency that he loved. It was like a hit of crack to him and he felt himself constrict around her like a snake coiling, hogging the prey all to himself. He felt her hot blood slip from her flesh to quench the burn in the back of his throat as he gulped. It took everything just as before to not bite all the way through her throat but he wouldn't dare waste a single drop of her blood. He was overwhelmed with the need to see her...he unhinged his teeth from her and let out a deep primal roar. It reverberated up through his chest and throat to pour out of his mouth as he snarled, baring his bloody mouth and fangs. He looked down at her...limp and unable to mimic, chest heaving in erratic measures...his hand came up to her neck. In a wiping motion he smeared her own blood up over her cheek and to her mouth...

"Oh God..." he whispered as he nearly shook. He was bombarded with strong images, graphic images and desires all at the same time. Body quivering it caused his eye's to roll back into his head, a split second movement as he moaned. He let his back hit the back of the chair and now his own breathing was getting the better of him. It was so hard to control himself at times. He closed his eye's as he breathed heavily through his nostrils...he could still see the images. He wanted to rip her throat out, wondering how good her flesh must taste! Like a melting marshmallow in his mouth...NO! He wanted to shred every last inch of useless material from her body and show her the meaning of being in trouble. From all the dirty little things he wanted to do a smash up of pleasure and utmost pain it was all there. He had to focus but the scent of her blood was so strong. Shaking still he opened his eye's and leaned forward licking her blood and wound clean. This time when he pulled away his saliva was going to work healing the wound, closing it shut to prevent further bleeding. He would sit back against the chair once more as he dealt with the tingling, burning sensation in his very veins as her blood filtered through him.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

Yeah blah blah blah to whatever Leon was saying. She saw him bite into that emerald and watched as the remaining portion changed significantly. "Okay wait...wait Leon...Um...look...can-can I have the rest of that?" she said nodding to his emerald. Real ones were hard to come by and he was friggen eating it.
"I can trade you for something else if need be" she said to him. She just couldn't bare the thought of him eating that last bit of emerald.

Scurvy Swapper

"Poor?! So what, treasure hunting by no means is all that financially stable. Especially if you have spending habits like this guy." He scoffed at Onyx, blowing smoke into his own face before waving it upwards towards the ceiling. "My stories are one hundred percent truth. You'll only get them from the one and only Sandel. Oh, teach my chemistry things"he flashed her an exaggerated wink before continuing on to her last statement. "While we might be a different spieces. men are men, no matter where you're from." he took his pipe out and tipped it in a way that him look like he was asking "Are you serious?"

"Oh, space travel eh? I havent done that one yet." He thought about that for a second before shaking his head."Nope, not even close to that. but I have sailed the clouds on a sky ship. I think." Sandel grinned sheepishly, that had been an expedition where he spent everyday nearly black out drunk. He had nothing but shady, foggy memories about that time "But English radio? Nothing else? I figured China would have been doing that too." He watched as he took something green from out his pocket that looked alot like an emerald. "So you're a soccer, I mean football fan then?" From the time he had been there, that was considered life, playing football all day every day.

He watched as the man bit into the green object and he started to give it a much closer look.
Sandel was on the verge of asking if he was something considered valuable, when Leon answered for him. "A WHAT?!" He nearly fell out of his stool in shock that man next to him was eating something he spent alot of his life looking for. "No way! You know much a gem is worth over here?!" he pointed to the hand that once held the emerald. "By Moby d**k's heart, I can't believe this, great scott......don't eat anymore in front of me please?" His pipe had fallen out of his hand which were on his forehead to help with the look of disbelief on his face.

I

Chatty Fatcat

9,450 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image
Name: Leontias Métaliene

"Football, heaven's no way too much of a rough sport f'me, I just like t'relax and listin t' some tunes, maybe play a few."He looked at the two who both had, horrid reactions for him eating his emerald. He blinked and turned his head to the other man. "No actually I don't, I 'eard it were valuable, but straight up it's CANDY, alien candy surely it cannot be worff THAT much..." He said.

He blinked at Onyx's request, it was an unexpected one if he dared say so himself. He knew a lot of people who wanted his emeralds. At first he didn’t get it until he realized how much people here seem to enjoy them. He would look back at the candy, and then back at Onyx. His face fallen into a more crestfallen smile before handing the last piece to her. “It’s fine, fink of it as a keepsake miss.” He said with a smile. He never had a problem giving a present to anyone, and she seemed to really want it.

Besides she and the other male was nice enough to share some sort of conversation with him, Conversation, which he did not always have the luxury to have. His time on earth had been polarizing, from the forced landing here due to enemy attack. To the cursed arm that plagued him until just recently, his time on earth has been more bad than good, he needed the relaxation, just somebody to speak with.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

The moment it was offered it, it was out of his hands. She was just made one happy woman right about now! So much so that she got up out of her seat and started for the door.
"Sweet Mary and Joseph...thank you!" she said semi zombified by the emeralds glittering beauty. She would be sure to give him something of value down the road to be sure. Right now the piece she had was still considered to be rather large for an emerald and she was going to go security away in her room! Probably stare at it and fall in love with it's green beauty all night long.
In her passing she said to Sandel "Uh huh...chemistry...right sure...no problem..." she wasn't even paying attention anymore.
Onyx would exit the bar and go to her room where she would put the emerald into a red box with red velvet inlay. She would indeed lay upon her bed to allow her eye's to flirt with the jewel. Hard to believe that this was just in the mouth of an alien not but moments ago. (xD)

(( and that's it for me! Time to sleep @.@ -waves- ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff