Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

User Image

Jix giggled as she approached the hot tub and kneeled down. "I won't think Napkins will work.. but my clothes only comes out the color of the paper I fold. So I'd probably be wearing white clothes anyway and that isn't colorful enough for me." She replied and stood back up.

"I might come back.. but I might scout out a place to fall asleep. I'll become tired soon me thinks." She usually got tired about this time. Maybe another hour or so but it wouldn't be long before the pot of coffee she chugged when she woke up would stop doing its job of keeping her wired.

"You two can stay in here, but I'm gonna walk around." She turned around and gave them a wave as she walked off. Jix headed to the indoor lounge where she emptied her pockets, placing the soaked paper on a table to dry out. She plopped her bum on a couch and stretched out a bit, sighing slightly as she stared up at the tele. How boring.. and un-Jix like.
VilixinPin
User Image

Jix giggled as she approached the hot tub and kneeled down. "I won't think Napkins will work.. but my clothes only comes out the color of the paper I fold. So I'd probably be wearing white clothes anyway and that isn't colorful enough for me." She replied and stood back up.

"I might come back.. but I might scout out a place to fall asleep. I'll become tired soon me thinks." She usually got tired about this time. Maybe another hour or so but it wouldn't be long before the pot of coffee she chugged when she woke up would stop doing its job of keeping her wired.

"You two can stay in here, but I'm gonna walk around." She turned around and gave them a wave as she walked off. Jix headed to the indoor lounge where she emptied her pockets, placing the soaked paper on a table to dry out. She plopped her bum on a couch and stretched out a bit, sighing slightly as she stared up at the tele. How boring.. and un-Jix like.
"Ja." he said as she walked away. He smiled to himself and spoke to onyx, not moving except for his mouth. "I think she might have a crush on you Onyx. She was eyeing the hell out of you while you were out of the pool."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"shwa?" she said making a funny sound "You mean like...for serious?", she said unsure exactly what he meant.
She just hoped silly jix remembered that there were beds a floor below....she found it odd that she would leave so suddenly.

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
-Sol, seeing an unknow girl place something on a table then lay down, peaked his curiousity. he quietly scampered over to the table that she'd place the paper on, and climbed up to the top. there, he saw only wet paper. he examined the paper for a moment, before desiding to examine it more indepth in a hiding place. he picked the paper up and jumped down from the table and ran off, to a small hole he made in the wall-
User Image

Jix leaned over and pulled a large fluffy pillow over to her, hugging it as she fell on her side, her eyes staring up at the television set. "Muchi muchi.." She mumbled as she used one hand to scroll through the channels. Her mumbled words didn't mean anything.. just something to say to break the silence. The paper would need a good few minutes to dry out. She was thankful it was rather thin paper, otherwise she'd be here for a good deal of time with a towel wrapped around her chest. She hoped Onyx didn't mind her making the furniture slightly wet, she forgot to wrap her hair in a towel and bring one for her waist.

"What do you think Mr. Pillow?" She asked. Now talking to inanimate objects.. "Yeah, I guess so." She continued. Yay, Jix was having fake conversations. Jix heard some sort of noise and sat up, jerking her head towards the table. She gasped when she learned her paper was gone. "What!? Who took my paper?" She shouted and glanced around.. hugging the pillow even tighter. "I knew this place was haunted.."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( -dies ur funny jix! sorry i had to pee before i explode and make a sammich before i die..both surely to lead to sudden death xd ))

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
-noises could be heard as Sol moved through the wood word. he eventually settled down in a small area, where he'd gathered severl other trinkets and objects. he sat down on his pillow bed and examined the wet paper-

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"I think ..." she began before taking the lid off the mixer and chugging down the rest of its contents, and then continuing.
"That you are...a ...cracker!", onyx said to Sly then laughed. Shed take her dirty dishes and get out of the hot tub. She padded her way to the kitchen where she dropped em in the dishwasher and make her way back for her clothes. Once dried and clothed she headed for game room when she heard squealing from the indoor lounge. She made a detour and looked in to see Jix all frustrated.
"jix?"
User Image

(( Thats fine, and thanks. We wouldn't want you dying from pee explosion, or hunger 0.o ))

Jix started to shake a bit as she heard noises came from the floor, scurrying sounds of something moving about. "Mehh... I think Onyx has demons inhabiting the floor of her ship.." She whispered as she tried her best to make out which direction the thing with her paper went.

"Little scary ghost demon thing that'll probably eat me.. could you please give me my paper back. I need it to dry.. and if your malicious.. please don't rip the paper up... " She called out as she tip toed around.

-edit-

Upon hearing her name she nearly jumped through the ceiling, crying out in shock as the pillow went flying at a fastballed pace right at Onyx. Upon seeing who it is, Jix gasped. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry.. I thought you were the evil spirit who stole my paper.."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( -quivers- O_O can you imagine....e-exploding from...pee!!!??? burning_eyes GRAHH for the love of FFFFF- brb!!!!! ))

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
-the noises from under the floor, traveled right for Jix, but then it went silent-
User Image

Jix heard the noise come near her again and she screamed like a pansy. "Don't kill me!" She ran the opposite way and jumped on top of a couch. She would be safe here, she saw it in a movie. Demons can't get on couches, or so she chose to believe at least..

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
-the sounds could soon be heard traveling up a wall and then onto the ceiling-
(XD now that's funny)
User Image

Jix shrieked as the noise traveled up the walls and into the ceiling. She fell to the couch and pulled up a couch cushion and crawled underneath it. "Onyx! Help me.. Its trying to kill me!" She yelled with tightly closed eyes. Cowering under the couch cushion..

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
-suddenly, nothing. no noice, no movement, just nothing-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers