Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2982 2983 2984 > >> >>> »|

Li walked down to the bar sitting comfortably on the stool for a little while If he had to leave he would most definately be back.
Li jumped up and started walking around the ship. He poked his head in door taking everythiing in about onyxs ship, This was truely an amazing place! The rooms especialy looked comfortable He loved the look of their wood interior He finaly found the hot tubs and looked side to side smiling." Oh yes, I think i will be visiting this place often!" He said smiling to himself.
Li was getting ready to head back when he pinned a note on the door" Congrats on the new bar the asper nights!" It said

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx came down just in time to see Li but didnt say anything. Clearly he was on his way out and she missed him.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Maybe a little later today then.. she thought taking the note and reading it. She smiled at it.
"omedetu..." she said softly to her boat. She then went back up stairs to the captains corridors.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( hi hi nico ^^ ))
Li came running down one of the docks sprinter style his robes going up and down his speed put an olympic runner to shame On lis heels were 4 ve3ry larg men." Dont let him go!" He said. Lis face was stern showing no emotion he was clearly to terrified to even make an amusing facial expression. He bolted up the stairs to the deck of the asper night and and started to climb the mast!
Sonny stepped out onto the deck of the Asper Nights and glanced around.
"Cool."
She said, then started to explore the ship.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx came down the stairs from her room and would see sonny "Whoa! sonny! i wasnt expecting to see you here! welcome aboard my ship!", she said stunned.
When the men wee gone li started to slid from the top of the mast all the way to the bottom." All i said was he had cards up his sleeve sheesh." he said with an exhuasted sigh.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( lol Li -shakes head- your too funny ))
Sonny smiled at Onyx. "Thanks... I've never been on a ship before." She glanced around, a little amazed. Sonny was wearing an old pair of ripped jeans, an old light blue tank top, and sneakers with her hoodie zipped half-way.

((lols Li))
Li began to walk down the stairs of the ship yawning. It really was a lovely ship it felt comfortable to be aboard such a vessel If someone were to travel over distance by sea this would be the way to do it.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Well this ship can set sail but for now I have it just anchored here. Its my home away from home. When i feel the need to get back out to sea I can. I mean its not as spiffy as the LN but it will do", she nodded looking around.

"Please feel free to have a look around test things out", she said with a smile to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff