Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]

METALFumasu
User Image
The being shook his head about violently for a few seconds as he landed outside the fire pit. His face was completely visible in the firelight as he reached up and put out a tiny flame on the brim of his fedora.

"Damnit Metal! This is why you should never be allowed for introductions. Fumasu shouted angrily. He sighed and fell silent.

The Admiral looked down to the lazy bum still on the floor. "You lot down there. you're welcome." ((Slow typist tonight?))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
METALFumasu
User Image
The being shook his head about violently for a few seconds as he landed outside the fire pit. His face was completely visible in the firelight as he reached up and put out a tiny flame on the brim of his fedora.

"Damnit Metal! This is why you should never be allowed for introductions. Fumasu shouted angrily. He sighed and fell silent.

"M-metal!? Is ..that you!? It is!' she said looking at his chi spark. She held out a hand to him 'What gives gettin up in my space like that! You want me to beat you?...wait....dont answer that!' she said a little like O_O

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

At hearing what Jix had just said, Lesi choked on her breath, nearly sending herself into a coughing fit. The two boys both raised one eyebrow before they smirked, pushing their cousin closer to Jix. "She's all yours." Tristan chuckled before he and Sumner climbed out of the water, neither caring that their clothes were completely soaked.

"But we should plan something good for tomorrow. I don't want to think that we came all this way just to be ignored." Sumner grinned at his cousin before he and Tristan walked off, heading towards the ship and the room they knew Lesi was staying in.

"Hokay then." Alessandra laughed while she watched them walk off, raising one eyebrow when she looked back at Jix. "You really wanna break in that pool table, ehh?" She kicked her feet a bit underneath her, keeping herself afloat.
onyx2047
(( sorry i was submitting my contest pieces...oh that reminds me! People want an easy 10K? Then enter my avi tektek contest!!! Link is on the front page! you have until the 18th to sumbit go read!!!! ))

Onyx, still outside on the deck and watching the demon thing spark up she crossed her arms .... she looked to the new male that had come aboard....she perked a brow....'What are you babblin about!? Are you ...drunk?!" she pressed him.

The Admiral turned back to face Onyx. He said "Weuwl, no. No i'm not." He said, laying, while he spoke, his index and middle fingers agianst the horrisontal center of Onyx's chest, directly below her neck, well out of her cleavage airea. He leaned inwards to bring himself closer to Onyx after a pause, speaking as he leaned "But I'd like to be." He allowed just another short pause to pass before speaking agian. "There're alot of things..." that time he brought his index and middle fingers down towards onyx's cleavage, but not into her cleavage. "...That I'd like to be." At that he brought his fingers back up towards her neck, then stepped back with a smirk, disconnecting his fingers from Onyx's skin as well.
User Image

Jix laughed at seeing Lesi's response and she finished climbing out of the water. Jix watched the two cousins walk away and she sat down on the edge of the dock and peered down at Lesi. "Of course I do. All pool tables need to be broken in. But you don't have to worry, I'll find somebody else to break it in with." She replied as she thought for a second.. coming up a plan that may or may not work.

"Your cousins heavy sleepers?" She asked, tilting her head a bit. "There is a island not to far off from shore here.. we should totally find a way of getting your cousins over there while they sleep."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
TheAdmiral30
onyx2047
(( sorry i was submitting my contest pieces...oh that reminds me! People want an easy 10K? Then enter my avi tektek contest!!! Link is on the front page! you have until the 18th to sumbit go read!!!! ))

Onyx, still outside on the deck and watching the demon thing spark up she crossed her arms .... she looked to the new male that had come aboard....she perked a brow....'What are you babblin about!? Are you ...drunk?!" she pressed him.

The Admiral turned back to face Onyx. He said "Weuwl, no. No i'm not." He said, laying, while he spoke, his index and middle fingers agianst the horrisontal center of Onyx's chest, directly below her neck, well out of her cleavage airea. He leaned inwards to bring himself closer to Onyx after a pause, speaking as he leaned "But I'd like to be." He allowed just another short pause to pass before speaking agian. "There're alot of things..." that time he brought his index and middle fingers down towards onyx's cleavage, but not into her cleavage. "...That I'd like to be." At that he brought his fingers back up towards her neck, then stepped back with a smirk, disconnecting his fingers from Onyx's skin as well.

She eyed him...ok he was drunk but still! With a snap she lashed out and grabbed the hand that touched her 'You be a captain? and a crappy one at that! never touch the captain! never touch me without permisson...and the answer is NO!" she growled in her feminine but slightly husked voice.

She had daaaamn good reason for not liking to be touched by just anyone. One she wouldnt tell with beings like Metal around!

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rhiannon ran a hand through her hair, and then downed her practically full bottle of wine. Her mind had just been lost in the past, and that my loves, was not good. She went to stand up to grab another bottle, but as she did she nearly twisted her ankle and fell back down. With a "humph" she kicked off her heels. Why she changed her outfit today was beyond her. How she'd love to wrap herself up in her white cloak and disappear. But here she was! So she stood up again, and gave a weak smile to the crowd that was on the deck. "well then folks, I'm still thirsty, what can i grab for people?" her words were slightly slurred, but she was still functional.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Elysion Pedion
Rhiannon ran a hand through her hair, and then downed her practically full bottle of wine. Her mind had just been lost in the past, and that my loves, was not good. She went to stand up to grab another bottle, but as she did she nearly twisted her ankle and fell back down. With a "humph" she kicked off her heels. Why she changed her outfit today was beyond her. How she'd love to wrap herself up in her white cloak and disappear. But here she was! So she stood up again, and gave a weak smile to the crowd that was on the deck. "well then folks, I'm still thirsty, what can i grab for people?" her words were slightly slurred, but she was still functional.

Onyx's eyes shifted over to Rhi...she extended her other hand and gave her a gentle push at least...what onyx deemed as gentle! just to see how drunk she was exactly.

Seasonal Strawberry

11,775 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Alessandra rolled her eyes dramatically while she climbed out of the water as well. She could tell that this was going to be a very hectic, crazy weekend. "They can be... Especially tonight. Before we played that trick on you, we spent most of the afternoon fighting." She laughed a bit and rubbed at her arm, which was still sore and bruised from their little 'match.'

"Before you get started playing pranks on them... Be prepared. You probably won't get much sleep until they leave. You're involved now." Lesi grinned, giving her a thumbs up as if to say 'welcome to the family.' "But what's your plan? An island? You've definitely caught my attention."

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Pushing Rhiannon drunk or not was not the best idea- she was a klutz naturally. And Onyx was much stronger than the smaller girl. So of course Rhiannon stumbled backwards a bit, her mouth pulled into an upset grim frown. Onyx would find that from her gentle push her hands would be feeling a bit wet as the ever so thin layer of ice that had formed there melted quickly. Rhiannon hadn't even realized her reflexes had kicked in. Curse her nature, curse being drunk. Her ice blue eyes stared around again, "umm, well?"
User Image((Yes, slow typist right now))
Fumasu looked at Onyx for a moment and blinked. "Have we met before?" He asked as his pupils changed from bloodred to skyblue. His mind was blank in names at the moment. He took her hand and got to his feet.

"You might have Us confused with someone else," Metal suggested.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Well then if your not who i think you are...then bad things are about to happen...tell me..if i do not know you...WHY WERE YOU IN MY FACE!?" she clenched her fists and stiffened a little in agner.

Onyx then looked to Rhi " wuuut!? Dont look at me like that....ew...what the hell!?' she went shaking her now wet hand. she noted then why she was wet...hm best to keep your flame blades away from her she thought.

'Nuttin Rhi i just wanted to play around with ya!" she gave her a wink.
((i was AFK shaving, an' that's why i took so long respondin. mi apologies.))
The man huffed, stepping back further and flicking his wrist to avoid contact with onyx's agressive hand. "I'm not drunk. havn't had one drink tonight. an' i was hopin for one. You are the owner, after all, I assume. And I'm more'n a captain. Oh, how rude of me and where are my manners. Allow me to introduce myself. "I am the Admiral. and I don't believe i got your name."

Sparkly Sex Symbol

It sunk into her then. Onyx, from the moment she had met her, was teasing her. And so she smiled broadly, saying "Ok!" no one seemed to request anything to drink. So she some how made her way to the bar, back outside with a bottle of wine without incident. Talk about luck! Still staying a bit further away from the fire than the rest, she sat down and continued to drink.
User Image

"I haven't been getting much sleep anyway. May as well have some fun with my insomnia." She joked and stood up. Jix walked over to the pile of crates and pulled her book out from under it and returned.

"Well.. Onyx has a row boat attached to the ship. So.. if we get get them on a stretcher or something with handles, then we can carry them up to the row boat one by one. Lower the boat to the sea and row it out to the island. We'd need something they can float back on but we drop them off at the island, leave them nude and row back to the ship. Morning comes around and every person on the dock will get to watch two naked guys paddling their way back on a small floaty or something. Its perfect." She explained, waving her arms about to help explain her plan.

(( My stomach is super growling hungry >.> I'll be back in a few minutes. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff