Welcome to Gaia! ::

Which of the following post styles do you prefer?

Very short posts 1-4 lines 0.11812627291242 11.8% [ 58 ]
short posts 5-10 0.27494908350305 27.5% [ 135 ]
medium posts 10-30 lines 0.42973523421589 43.0% [ 211 ]
Long posts 30+ lines 0.091649694501018 9.2% [ 45 ]
Novella's 0.085539714867617 8.6% [ 42 ]
Total Votes:[ 491 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 2982 2983 2984 > >> >>> »|

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"whoa wait a minute...he did?" she said to ichi. She didnt know that. Onyx had pretty much 'adopted' ichi or taken him under her wing in a sense.
Ichi nods a little to Onyx. "Yea, like you did for me, mama."
(( Actually, I haven't really thought up a good story for it yet. xP
I've just been listening to a band called Fairyland, symphonic-metal, and thinking about Zelda... And none of my characters really have pet-type-things... Though I'm thinking about giving someone a Red Panda. Ever see those things? ********' awesomely cute. Look 'em up on Deviantart.
http://sooper-deviant.deviantart.com/art/Red-Panda-5571-95843281
http://b-f-g.deviantart.com/art/lazy-panda-6048334
God I want one... They're like Fox-Racoon...-Pandas... Just... Red... And... Cute! xD ))

Seth nodded to Ichi.
"When he is done with his current mission, saving his beloved's Daughter, I'm sure he'll be looking for you... For information."
He then looked to Onyx and facepalm'd.
"Annoying..."
A purple light started to shien down on the deck, gray feathers whirling around in the breeze and within moments alinia was on deck in her usual human disguise.

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(( xP ))

She looked to Seth O_O "wut!?"
She twitched "yes, I suppose I understand..." this thought made her feel that twinge again.
The one that makes her go 'your a terrible care giver!'..she looked around at her ship. Would a good mother tell him to not come to this rough place? She helped him in bar settings! Her nose crinkled.
Ichi nods a little to Seth and then yawns again. "I'll probably be here."
Alinia searched the energies among the ship " i see.." she spoke to herself before relocating in to the bar area. " nice....ship?" she raised an eyebrow as she looked around.
Ichi sences a new aura and waves in that direction. The blind eleven year old lightly smiles as he waves to be polite
(( Sorry everyone, but I think I need to go to bed... Waking up in the AM is a killer. //_x;; Night everyone. ))

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Onyx looked to see Alinia "Heeeeey good to see you!", she said to her and smiled to ichi.
Alinia nodded at onyx and took a seat at the abr and crossed her legs, her long silverhair pulled back in to a braid. " hello..."

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"Thank you" she said in regards to the ship comment "can i get you a drink?"

(( night shard! thank you for coming!!! ))
Alinia shook her head " no thank you..." she shifted her crimson eyes over to onyx " i am here on a check up... i have to check the highs and lows... and since this is a new place... i figured why not check here to!" she smiled. " but thank you anyways.."
Ichi yawns again/ "Mama, could I sleep here somewhere?"

Desirable Raider

9,875 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
She looks to Ichi "Yea sure there are room down below", she grabbed up his hand "i shall show you. Be right back Alinia", she smiled.

She would take Ichi down a small set of stairs and to the belly of the boat and chose the first room for him. "Here you go ichi, if you need something just use the phone here and press the red button." she told him
Each room had come with fresh night wear and towels and were replaced daily. Just in case people were in a tight pinch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff