Welcome to Gaia! ::

He blinked and looked up at the other woman. That was a question that caused him a bit of thought. He wasn't really certain what he was doing in this area. He just sort of went where he felt he needed to go.
"Oh, you know.... Just looking into real estate. Thinking of moving. Not really sure."

Magical Wife

16,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Kat turned when she heard the woman's voice. "I know huh? I'm Kat, welcome aboard" She smiled anew.
Perse looked up at Kat. "Hello i'm Persephone, i am very pleased to meet you."

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Persephone353
She looks at her and smiles. "Umm whats good...?"
User Image

"What's good...?" Kino leaned against the cupboards behind her again, and tapped a finger to her lip in thought. "Well, pie of course- though these two could tell you that much." She smiled, white fangs peeking out from the corners of her lips. "If you'd like something a little less dessert-ish though, I could always make you something. Spaghetti, a salad, a sandwich- truly. I can't think of a bad thing, though.." She paused. "Or if you'd like something to drink, I'm the one to ask." Self-proclaimed bartender, Kino.

After speaking with the new arrival, she turned her bright green eyes on Setran again. "I see.. I know how that goes- moving. As does Valas. We've done a lot of that recently- still are, in a sense.~" Introductions abound, and- "And I'm Kino. Nice to meet you, Persephone. That's a lovely name, by the way."

User Image

Magical Wife

16,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
"Persephone, beautiful name." She said dreamily. "I sugest the pumpkin pie myself."
Setran watched the three of them with a bit of a smile. This was nice. He hadn't been around this many people in quite a long time. He realized how sad that sort of thing would sound to another, but he really hadn't been around many others back home.
He took another bite of pie and sighed, reminiscing over long lost times.
"Hmm it all sounds so tempting but my time is up. I must bid you all farewell untill tomorrow. She smiled and stood up. "Im sorry for my abruptness." And she walked to the exit and out the doors.

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

"Oh.. alright then." She'd grinned a little when both she and Kat had complimented Persephone on the same attribute, but then the lady had to depart.

Oh well.. maybe she'd come back another time and hey- wasn't like they'd run out of pie. Valas was a baking machine, that man. Once Persephone had departed, she looked upon Kat and Setran again. "That was odd~ but yes. Do either of you two need something to wash that down with?" Easy as it was to eat the pie already...~ "I believe there's some eggnog in the fridge.."

User Image
The query brought Setran out of his reverie for the moment and he smiled.
"No eggnog for me, thanks. But I will take some tea if you've any readily available."

iCheru's Waifu

Tipsy Elocutionist

10,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

"Sure! Not a problem-" She cut herself off and walked in the general direction of the refrigerator. Before stopping midstep.

At a time, earlier in the neko's life, she'd had a friend who was allergic to certain kinds of tea. Deathly so. Keeping this in mind, as well as her current lack of knowledge in the subject of Setran, she turned to face the man again, though she stayed near the other end of the counter. "Er- is there a kind of tea you'd prefer? Black, red, white, green....? Or, a temperature?"

Kino had her own allergies- one rather deadly one, if left alone for too long. So she wasn't taking chances.

User Image

Magical Wife

16,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
"Just a glass of milk will do me just fine, thank you dear." She also had noted that they had shared the complement. She was starting to nodd off actually. "Oh, and a room for the night if you have one."
There were so many options, it was hard for Setran to really focus on one answer.
After much thought, he at last came to a decision, hoping that it wouldn't be too much trouble.
"Raspberry tea, with a bit of sugar. Warm, but not too hot, if you please."
Setran glanced over at Kat, noticing that she did in fact look very tired. He gave a concerned frown, wondering if that had perhaps been the reason she hadn't answered his question before. He still couldn't shake the feeling that something was troubling her, but he wasn't going to push her for an answer.

Magical Wife

16,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
She looked to Setran. "I'm sorry, I know you asked me a question, I just can't seem to remember it. I've had a long day."
He shook his head, giving an understanding smile.
"Don't worry about it. If you are that tired, you should probably go and get some rest. We always have time for questions later."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff