Welcome to Gaia! ::

How did you find out about this place?

The OOC/Recruitment thread 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 4 ]
Someone personally told me about it 0.34615384615385 34.6% [ 27 ]
Randomly wandering around the Commerce forum 0.6025641025641 60.3% [ 47 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]

((Sall good methriendeer. Ill get on Chi and post shortly))

Questionable Roisterer

Ch1r0n
((Try a year or so, and blehhhh. lifes been shitty as usual.))

{{Really? Hm. For some reason didn't think it was that long. Damn. Work and finishing my degree has pretty much made gaia non-existent to me.

As usual? That doesn't sound good. At least you're alive right? And if that doesn't satisfy you, the world may end this year so you don't have to worry or care after that lol}}

Hilarious Conventioneer

((Worlds not gonna end, and if it does, least we all get to see it do so. To see this great world come to an would next best to seeing it begin.))

Friendly Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
((Personally I don't think it'll end, anyone can interpret the end. Based on 'signs' I feel the world will end when it sure as hell pleases to end. That's me personally xD I like this world to much to wantit to end.))

Devoted Loiterer

Miongha'ire Anba

Over the stage in he bar area the first foot of a scythe's blade punctured into this reality. It ripped a tear into this dimension about five feet long vertically, then the blade pulled back.For a moment the constant prism of color between the dimensions was all that could be seen, then the portal widened, and a person was thrown threw backwards. This person slammed into the stage and rolled backwards falling off the edge of the stage, and painfully onto the floor. A shadowed figure of a man showed on the other side of the portal, and waved cheerfully at the bar residents.

"I'll come back for you once you've cooled your head a bit Mion." The voice from the other side of the portal was mocking playfully the person it just tossed into this dimension. "My apologies for the intrusion." He announced to the rest of the bar, and then the tear sealed itself and the figure was gone.

"You can't just....!" Mion shouted in a fairly feminine voice, finally regaining composure, and sitting up reaching for the now gone figure. Mion dropped it's reaching arm to its side, and stared in disbelief at the empty space. That expression was short lived as Mion took in a deep breath, and looked down at the floor. After a moment he stood, and straitened his kimono-like outfit, which was minus the right sleeve, and then his hair.

Finally getting his bearings, after making sure he looked as well as he could without a mirror, he looked around the bar area. Looking at some confused faces, with his stunning effeminate face, he headed to what he recognized as a bar. Moving gracefully he slipped up to an empty stool and sat down waiting for the bartender. He was surprisingly not shocked, but definitely carried a slight look of annoyance on his face as he waited.

Mion's Profile (Third Entry Down)

Ruthless Elocutionist

Sabriel had been sitting on the bar top watching the fight in process in the arena when the rip in time and space appeared above the stage.
Her elbows were resting on her knees and her chin was placed in her palms and her legs were dangling off the edge of the bar.
She was dressed in a black "sailor" styled corseted dress with a blue stripe around bottom of the skirt and the collar of the top. The collar plunged far enough down her cleavage that it left little to the imagination and was joined with a satiny blue bow.
Her long black hair was pulled into a braid that was secured with a blue ribbon the same shade as the collar and hem of her dress.

The masculine voice coming from the portal made her raise one eyebrow in surprise, especially when a feminine form appeared and started protesting.
"Ummm…."
Sabriel watched as the figure approached the bar and looked around for someone to serve them.
As she was the only regular on duty, she turned elegantly around and slid off the edge of the bar so that she was standing on the serving side.
Pressing a button under the bar, the ground behind it, raised up as a ledge that she could move along due to the fact she was quite short standing at a total of four foot (1.2 meters) high.
The fact that she was wearing skyscraper black heels did help her cause in the height department a little bit, but either way she was still short enough that under normal circumstances she couldn't see over the bar.
"Hi there. What can I get you?"

Devoted Loiterer

Miongha'ire Anba

"A way home would be nice." Mion grumbled barely audible, as he bent forward a bit and had his right elbow resting on the bar, with his hand covering and hold the most of his face. He blinked a few times before finally looking at the woman talking to him. Only his left teal colored eye could be seen from between his fingers as he looked at her. Taking another long breath, he straitened up slightly and rested his chin on the butt of his hand. His dull violet hair flowing down over right half of his face.

"My apologies ma'am, it's been a long day. I guess something with some pep in it. I could use a pick me up." A blue light started to emit from behind his hair, where his right eye would be, and some small curls of smoke wisped with it. He payed it no mind, as if it was natural, and continue to look at the woman.

"Though I could also use some information if your willing to share." Mion's voice was very feminine, which complimented his very female figure.

Ruthless Elocutionist

Speaking without thinking the fairy responded to the initial comment from the person in front of her.
"Unfortunately we're all out of return trips home."
Blushing she ducked her head and muttered a hurried apology for being rude.

Looking back up she blinked at the light and smoke emitting from under the stranger's hair.
Deciding to pretend that nothing was up with the scene she picked up the bar rag and wiped down the spot in front of her.
"Information I can give freely, drinks however I may need a little help from you with."
She inclined her head slightly to the left as she spoke.
"If you're looking for something with pep, I can do an Atomic Fireball, Black Wolf, Caribbean Volcano, Devil Drink, Hell's Eye, Passionate Virgin or many many others, take your pick."

Devoted Loiterer

Miongha'ire Anba

"Hmph." Mion replied to the quick apology with something that resembled a small bemused smile. Having information would be nice, but without help that would probably make all that null. Either way he figured it best to know about where he'd be until that man came back or his superiors could find him. But the idea of his superiors finding him without some sort of magic was laughable at best.

Looking up over to the where the woman nodded, Mion scanned the drinks. Most were unrecognizable, at least to him. "Is that Devil's Drink anything like drinking the blood of demons, or is that just a name?" With Mion's head turned slightly, any observant person in front of him could see that his right eye was slightly aflame with blue fire.

"Well either way I'll take that. As for information, I guess we should get the frivolities out of the way. My name is Miongha'ire Anba. What is this place and whom am I speaking to?" Mion's gaze returned to the, now that he looked her over, diminutive woman serving him.

Ruthless Elocutionist

"I think we've got some demon blood in one of the fridges back there courtesy of one of our regulars and I can whip something up with it, but other than that, no, Devil Drink is just a name"
While she spoke she selected the ingredients she needed from the shelves behind her and selected a shot glass that she set in front of Mion.
Into the shot glass she tipped Irish cream, samba and vodka before adding three splashes of tabasco sauce.
She then put all of the bottles back in their respective places turning around to catch sight of the blue flames.
"Sabrielian Megalith. Sabriel for short"

Looking beyond Mion, she smiled out over the interior of the Arena Of Fighters, picturing it in it's heydays instead of the quiet almost country pub like atmosphere it had taken on recently despite the current fight in the ring.
"This is the forever splendid, ever enticing and always amusing Arena of Fighters. A place where you can test yourself against some of the best of the best fighters within the lands!"
By the end of her mini-speech, she was no longer leaning against the bar but standing with her arms outstretched.
If one had a vivid enough imagination, they could almost see a giant wave crashing behind her like you saw in animus.
Deflating sadly she crumpled back down against the bar and sighed pushing one of the drink mats advertising a brand of rum around with a fingertip.
"Or at least…. it USED to be forever splendid, ever enticing and always amusing… and these days you're going to have better odds going for blood tests that get negative results for something like syphilis than you are finding one of the best of the best fighting here…"

Devoted Loiterer

Miongha'ire Anba

"That's probably for the best anyway. The last thing I need right now is an outstanding bar tab." He half heartedly smiled at his own joke, and just watched Sabriel mix the drink silently after.

Mion got his drink about an inch from his mouth before Sabriel went off in her own little world. An eyebrow raised over his visible eye while watching Sabriel's act. Not really surprised, and not really amused, was probably the best description of Mion's expression toward Sabriel by the end of her shpeel. He finally took a sip of the drink, and just about gagged. Looking overly cautious of the glass in his hand, he examined it closely.

"The twilight years come to everything as I'm told. One cannot stop time indefinitely." Musing to himself mostly, but loud enough for Sabriel to be part of the conversation. He took another smaller sip of the drink, and forced it down.

"I take it no one is out for glory much these days." Returning to look at the slumped Sabriel, he smirked a bit as her over dramatics.

Ruthless Elocutionist

"You haven't seen an outstanding bar tab until you've seen our lovely Discord's bar tab… It's so far gone that all of her drinks are now totally on the house as she goes through at least three bottles of rum in just a half hour visit."
Propping one elbow up on the bar, she rested her chin on the palm of her hand and looked up at Mion with a sigh, watching his reaction to the drink.

"I honestly wouldn't have a clue, but then again, this place is a lot like a river. Regulars come and go, but it's path forever stays the same…. Right now we're suffering from a drought."
Quietly she muttered the line "or so I hope" to herself.
Even though she was optimistic about the potential for the bar to become a thriving hub again, she was pessimistic about the chances of whether or not it would return to it's heydays.

The fairy almost face palmed while watching Mion trying to take little sips from the shot glass.
"It's a shot, you knock it back in one go.
Here, like this:"

Picking herself up off the bar, she filled a clean shot glass with water and demonstrated what he was supposed to do.

Devoted Loiterer

Miongha'ire Anba

Mion tilted his head to the side as he watched the rather insistent Sabriel demonstrate what Mion already knew. Rolling his eyes at her he leaned over resting his left cheek on his left index finger.

"I know quite well how to drink my dear Sabriel. It is however cautious of me to partake sips in case what I'm about to drink isn't to my...liking." He accentuated the liking knowing she'd get it.

"I do believe though that you forgot something about rivers. Rivers change their directions over time, even if the flow stays constant. So what may be happening is just a change in direction." Mion sighed and rolled the half emptied shot glass between his fingers. Whatever the case he might as well try to make the best out of this place. Seeing as he'll be stuck here a while.

"Soooo, grandstanding aside, what is this arena about? Are they simply fighting for glory or are their rewards?" Mion was rather wispy with this conversation, only partially paying attention. It seemed a bit of reality was setting in, but still it was only polite to at least pay some attention to the kind bartendress. The blue flame in his right eye was starting to dim a little, as the absorbed magics he picked up in the other reality seeped from his body.

Friendly Werewolf

7,750 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Kira would walk in to the building with his giant bag over the shoulder, he was returning from an adventure, it was awhile since he been home, and it was good to be back, and rightly so, it was home away from home of the wilderness.

Seeing Sabriel behind the counter, and a new gentlemen, Kira would walk by as he placed the bag on the floor, and his sword on the rack that was able to hold Azu's weight, it was near his normal table.

Sitting down in his steel chair and placing his boots on the table he would rock the chair back and place his hand's behind his head. "Ahh, home sweet home." He would wave his left hand as he greeted the 2 as they conversed, not wanting to interrupt their talk in anyway.

Ruthless Elocutionist

Blushing Sabriel mentally cursed herself for looking like a complete moron in front of the newcomer.
"I've heard that when it comes to trying new shots, just knocking them back is half the fun."
What the petite fairy didn't mention though was that due to an intolerance to human alcohols she had never tried many of the drinks on offer at the arena meaning that even though she knew how to make a Devil Drink, she had no clue what it tasted like.

Inclining her head, the raven haired young woman conceded that she had missed the point about rivers staying constant.
"I suppose that would be the regulars such as myself who keep coming back then."
Looking across to the double doors that opened to reveal Kira she smiled.
Yup. Some things really did stay constant.

Putting the shot glass in the dirty glasses rack she picked up a glass and filled it with juice for Kira and slid it across the bar to him, before making herself a concoction of coke and blackcurrant cordial.
"A lot of the combatants generally use this place as somewhere to test their skills against others. Others, use it to keep themselves limber for bigger battles. In my memory we've never held any form of competition, though we occasionally hand out a free drink or five to anyone who wins their fight."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff