=]] 0.23333333333333 23.3% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 30 ]

Eloquent Enabler

*sob* *apparently just missed joo* *wants her Luilove* gonk

Eloquent Enabler

Rawr! Live, I command you!

Sarcastic Daredevil

Mer... -wants his Angel-
So. I'm quite tempted to post this long a** entrance... just for the hell of it. With Alyss.

Eloquent Enabler

Gineira Lune
So. I'm quite tempted to post this long a** entrance... just for the hell of it. With Alyss.
I need to see you happy...
...I need you to smile.

Do it. I'll counteract you with Sabre or Velia. Just for the hell of it.

So take a look and ask...
...Why so serious?
Bare white feet pattered along the dusty floors of the bar in slow pensive steps. Alyss had been swishing around again in a light blue dress, with her hair completely undone in gentle waves down her back, and as her usual trademark, her feet were barren of any foot wear. She found the title for the bar, ironically appropriate. " Perhaps my father should come here... Shame I was late though.."

(( Not as long xD ))

Eloquent Enabler

I need to see you happy...
...I need you to smile.

~XD Shameshameshame.~

Belted black boots crossed over the ground just a short ways behind Alyss. Steps silent, but the presence none the less there and known. Electric blue eyes slid around the surroundings in distaste. This place felt oddly, vaguely familiar. Like somewhere that she'd been before but not for a very long time--Actually, there was a feeling that it wasn't a memory of her own. This was all of Angel's doing. Her memories, her thoughts and sight. Damn it, couldn't she ever get away from this stupid link? A sigh escaped Sabre as she turned to look at Alyss and raised an eyebrow, "Your father? ...Raph?" Oh, right. The vampire-angel. Sabre quirked an eyebrow, "Yes. Shame."

So take a look and ask...
...Why so serious?

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
WOW! i haven't seen this place in forever! biggrin

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
wow, i guess the forum died.

6,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Micah-Angelo
wow, i guess the forum died.

yeah.....

Eloquent Enabler

It's definitely dead...

2,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Dead thread. -pokepokepoke-

Eloquent Enabler

Hey, I have Mara's sword-dagger----Ah, ******** it. I have Silver still, I realized. Thought she'd likely want it back. You guys have any times that's good/bad on dropping it off?

2,650 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
Errr, pretty much any day is good, except for tomorrow, since no one is going to be home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff