Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lisiqe
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka blushed but nodded, it would make sense to make it the signature drink. The place was called The Angel Road, plus that was the reason why she had showed him that one first. She thought about what to make next and looked over at him for a second. Then a drink came to mind and she looked around to see if she could find something. She smiled when she saw the Tabasco sauce and pulled it out along with a shot glass and set the on the table. When it came to the alcohol part she pulled out Black Sambuca and Green Chartreuse. She poured fifteen milliliters of the Chartreuse first before pouring the same amount of the Sambuca, she finished the thing of with a couple drops of Tabasco sauce. She then turned to Wolf and set the glass in front of him, like she had done with the Angel's Kiss. "This one is called Black Wolf."

User Image

-WOLF-

He sniffed at the drink. "This one smells spicy. I like spicy and hot things." he said as he took the drink down. "Mmmm this one is very good." He wiped his lips and smiled to her. "I think you are haired. Keep making drinks like these and we will be the talk of the town in now time. "Oh my name is Wolf by the way. And you name is?"
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka nodded. "You looked like you would." She said matter of factly, normally she served that drink with water, since most people couldn't handle the heat from the hot sauce but she didn't bother for him. "If there is one think I pride myself on, it's my drinks." She smiled back at him, it was nice to be praised again though. She hadn't really spoken to people since her father died, and he always praised her. It felt different when Wolf did it but it was still a good feeling. "My name is Mellicka, nice to meet you Wolf." She had already introduced herself to him, but he most likely didn't hear her since he was thinking about what she asked at the time.

When she heard the door open she half tilted her head to look at who had come in. She hadn't expected to see a dragon but she knew better then to stare. "Hello and Welcome." She said over to him.
Shade (7' Tall)

The dragon looked to the one who spoke and gave a nod of acknowledgement. "Evening." The dragon's, a female, voice came out light and calm. The dragon's tail moved lightly, the longer fur on the tip moving lightly before it settled back against her body.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-WOLF-

He "It's a pleasure to have you as my new bartender. Im glade I found on on the first night. Hehehe now I just need a cook and we are all set. Im afraid when it comes to cooking and bartending I am a big washout. His attention then turned to the dragon and bowed his head slightly to her. "It is a pleasure to have an honored dragon inside of my pub on its opening night. Is there something we can bless you with this evening?"
Shade (7' Tall)

The dragon's gaze shifted to the other who spoke to her, giving another light nod of acknowledgement. "I've travelled a great distance and I am a bit exhausted so a place to rest up would be very welcomed. Possible a bite and drink as well. I require nothing fancy. Anything simple would be greatly appreciated." She replied before shifting her body where she lay, coiling up more to take up less space but in a way she'd still be comfortable.
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka nodded back at the dragon before turning back to Wolf. "I know what you mean, I can't cook at all so I hope we do find one soon." She chuckled, it was true though she wasn't good at cooking since she never had to cook before in her life. It was something she never really needed, since she ate her food alive. Since Wolf asked the dragon the question she planned on asking she decided not to say anything, but just wait and see if she was needed.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-WOLF-

He looked to Mellicka and smiled. "If you could please serve our guest a drink I will ummm... hehe try to make something edible... try being the primary word." He smiled and walked to the kitchen door but stopped as he turned to look to the guest. "You are welcome to stay as long as you wish. After dinner I will provide you with a room key."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
((Goodnight you guys. *HUGS* I should get some zzz but I will be back on tomorrow night. Please be well everyone.))
Shade (7' Tall)

"I can stomach raw fish as I am so don't worry about the food being unedible. We dragons have rather strong stomachs." The dragon said to him. She then shook her head lightly. "Thank you but there is no need for a room. I can stay right here. I won't bother anyone."
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka nodded and chuckled at his comment. "Good luck, you'll do better then me at least." She turned back to the dragon and paused not sure what kind of drink she would want. In the end she decided it was best just to ask straight out. "Is there anything in particular you would like to drink?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-WOLF-

Wolf returned with the raw fish for his new guest. He noticed she must have fallen asleep and smiled. The demon gently sat the plate in front of the dragon so if she should wake it would be there. He then turned his attention back to his newest employee. "So tell me about yourself Mellicka." He asked as he took a seat at the bar. "I am curious about my new employee."
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka paused, unsure of what to say. She had been expecting that question, and she knew that she couldn't lie to him about herself. "Well, you already know my name. I'm 26 years old, I have been living on the road for the past 3 years before that I lived at my adoptive fathers bar." She didn't want to talk about her childhood, or how she had only started to live with her adoptive father when she was ten. She ran her hand against her collar as she thought about her childhood and sighed. She put her hand down and looked back at him. "Also," She paused wondering if she should tell him this part, he seemed nice and trusting and she hoped it wouldn't change his feelings about her. "I'm a Rakshasi."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-WOLF-

He smiled as he sipped at his own drink. "Oh really. So that is how you can make drinks so well." He then bowed his head to her. "I can tell that telling me your race was hard for you but you should know as long as you are here I would never treat you badly for it. We can not help being born as we are." The demon lifted his head from his drink, "That is an interesting collar." The demon had see one like it before on slave when he had cross some slavers years back but he could tell such a think must be hard on her to speak about. He did not wish to press her so he said nothing more on it. "You say you are 26. That is very young for your kind."
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka smiled and nodded. "Yes, he taught me everything I know and I learned a lot by watching him work as well." She chuckled at his comment about her age and nodded. "I suppose I am, but then again we all start at a young age, don't we?" She was glad that he was so understanding, while at the same time not pushing her to say more. She knew she was going to like working here, and she hoped her past wouldn't catch up to her too fast. "What about you, I would like to know more about my employer."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-WOLF-

He began to chuckle as he gave a grunt and adjusted himself on the bar stool. "Well I guess you could say that I'm just an old over the hill demon looking to settle down a bit." He smiled playfully with his tail swaying behind him. "I have given my hand in many things, military, bounty hunting, chronicling. I thought something that required me to stick around in one place for more then a few days would be a pleasant switch."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff