Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
This is a recreate of the Wolf's Pub and hotel. The characters can be the same but no one really know each other. I thought it would be fun to have a new story line and start a bit fresh. For those new to my RP's no worries the rules and such will come soon this is just a working progress.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
1. Be nice to the guests. (I know that people disagree and all that but if you must fight follow the next rule)

2. Don't fight in my pub. (If you must take it out side. Otherwise you will be ejected by one of the two spells placed on the pub. No one is above these spells.)

3. Don't screw with the staff. (If you disrespect the fact that these people own or operate this pub you will be kicked.)

4. Keep things PG-13.

5. Romance is good but you know better than trying to go skinamax on us.

6. Follow the other standard Gaia rules.

7. I shouldn't have to say this but you're not superman. No Godmodding or crap like that. (You know exactly what I mean so if you have to ask the question on if its to over the top then it most likely is.)

8. The question of Grammar. Mine sucks so as long as you can write well enough for everyone to understand its fine. (If you are a word Nazi that loves to call people on every mistake then you are not welcome here.)

9. REMEMBER! This place is suppose to be fun so don't poop on other peoples cake. Don't come in here and start drama.

10. DO NOT BRING PERSONAL BULL s**t IN MY PUB! If you feel bad, if you are sick, if you are depressed, if you have had a bad fick day I dont ******** care. If any of this applies to you and you come in acting like an a** to others and I cantch you doing it you will be warned and then if I choose you will be kicked. If you not up for RPing and acting right the dont ******** post!

11. Do not threaten to quit my Pub nor actually quit unless you mean it. I am sick and tired of people who love their pitty parade and inisist on trying to quit every ******** week to try and make people feel bad. If you threaten to quit I will kick you on general princaple and if you do quit I reserve the right to choose if you are allowed back at a later date.

12. Finally this one. I reserve the right to inforce the rules as I please. Not not cry to me saying I never enforce the rules on this person and do for others. I take everything on a case by case basis. I will enforce the rules how I see fit. IF YOU CAN NOT HANDLE THAT THEN YOU CAN LEAVE.

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

-WOLF-

The demon owner of the pub placed his feet up on the bar and sighed at how quiet it was. He knew he had just opened the place but still it could have at least one customer come and and by a drink. How was he suppose to run a business with no buying anything. Of course he was not helping drinking up the profits in his own. He leaned back in a bar stool and continued to smoke and drink as he waited from a shy bit of company.
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka wiped her mouth as she came out of a alleyway, she looked left and right before walking down the street. Her hunger was not elevated and she knew she could mingle with humans again. It was strange walking around town, some people watched her but she stopped and looked in a window of a shop and saw no blood on her mouth. She ran her hand against her collar and sighed, it was a reminder of her past she wanted gone. The only problem was that she could not remove it, no matter what she did. She looked down the street and paused when she saw the Pub, it reminded her of her past and she smiled before deciding to go in.

She pushed up the door and walked in, closing the door behind her. The place was mostly empty except for the guy, demon it seemed, at the bar. "Hello."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lisiqe
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka wiped her mouth as she came out of a alleyway, she looked left and right before walking down the street. Her hunger was not elevated and she knew she could mingle with humans again. It was strange walking around town, some people watched her but she stopped and looked in a window of a shop and saw no blood on her mouth. She ran her hand against her collar and sighed, it was a reminder of her past she wanted gone. The only problem was that she could not remove it, no matter what she did. She looked down the street and paused when she saw the Pub, it reminded her of her past and she smiled before deciding to go in.

She pushed up the door and walked in, closing the door behind her. The place was mostly empty except for the guy, demon it seemed, at the bar. "Hello."

User Image

-WOLF-

The demon quickly got to his feet and bowed his head. "Oh welcome. To the Angels Road. How may I serve you this fair evening. To be honest you will be my very first customer since we just opened today." He said happily kind of glade that at least one person came in.
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka smiled back at him when he bowed, she wasn't used to people bowing to her not with the life she had. It felt odd to her, but he seemed nice enough so she didn't say anything about her uneasiness. She thought more about what he said though and looked around, so this place opened today. It was strange realizing that she was the first person to come here. "A glass of water would be nice." She walked over to the bar and looked at it. "Maybe a job as well?" She half joked, it felt like it would be her destiny to work with him. "My name is Mellicka, nice to meet you."

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lisiqe
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka smiled back at him when he bowed, she wasn't used to people bowing to her not with the life she had. It felt odd to her, but he seemed nice enough so she didn't say anything about her uneasiness. She thought more about what he said though and looked around, so this place opened today. It was strange realizing that she was the first person to come here. "A glass of water would be nice." She walked over to the bar and looked at it. "Maybe a job as well?" She half joked, it felt like it would be her destiny to work with him. "My name is Mellicka, nice to meet you."

User Image

-WOLF-

He moved behind the bar to get the lady a drink. "Of course." He placed the drink on the bar and the thought about her second request. "Well to be honest do you know anything about bar tending. Honestly I opened the place with no clue on how to make drinks. I figured I could learn on the fly."
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka accepted the glass from him and took a drink, it was nice and cold. Which tasted great after her meal, she half wondered how he would respond if she told him what she was and what she ate. Her smile widened when he asked about her bar-tending skills, if there was one thing she was good at it was bar-tending. Her adoptive father had been one, and when he was still alive he taught her everything he knew about it, After he was killed she started to teach herself the different drinks, and how to make them. "Yes, actually. I know quite a lot about bar-tending. I would quite like to be your bartender if you'd like. Maybe I can teach you a few things as well?"

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lisiqe
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka accepted the glass from him and took a drink, it was nice and cold. Which tasted great after her meal, she half wondered how he would respond if she told him what she was and what she ate. Her smile widened when he asked about her bar-tending skills, if there was one thing she was good at it was bar-tending. Her adoptive father had been one, and when he was still alive he taught her everything he knew about it, After he was killed she started to teach herself the different drinks, and how to make them. "Yes, actually. I know quite a lot about bar-tending. I would quite like to be your bartender if you'd like. Maybe I can teach you a few things as well?"

User Image

-WOLF-

He bowed his head and smiled. "Ok then you will be my new bar tender on a trial basis." He said happily. "In fact come back here and make a few drinks for me. Whatever you like and i will give them a shot to see how good they are. Think of it as an acting interview."
User Image
Mellicka

"Sure, no problem." Mellicka finished her water and walked around the bar. An acting interview was an interesting thing to call it, but it wasn't uncommon for bartenders to show off their skills. She looked at the different alcohols that he had stocked, and seeing that there was a good variety started to think about which drinks to make. She smiled and pulled out a pousse cafe glass,and a couple different alcohols. First was the Creme de Cacao, she poured in one fourth an ounce in before doing the same with the sloe gin, brandy and light creme. She made sure to pour them carefully because she didn't want the layers to mix at all. When she was done she set the glass in front of him and looked up at him. "This one is called Angel's Kiss."

(( I had to go look up the website I used to use XD ))

Dangerous Werewolf

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lisiqe
User Image
Mellicka

"Sure, no problem." Mellicka finished her water and walked around the bar. An acting interview was an interesting thing to call it, but it wasn't uncommon for bartenders to show off their skills. She looked at the different alcohols that he had stocked, and seeing that there was a good variety started to think about which drinks to make. She smiled and pulled out a pousse cafe glass,and a couple different alcohols. First was the Creme de Cacao, she poured in one fourth an ounce in before doing the same with the sloe gin, brandy and light creme. She made sure to pour them carefully because she didn't want the layers to mix at all. When she was done she set the glass in front of him and looked up at him. "This one is called Angel's Kiss."

(( I had to go look up the website I used to use XD ))

User Image

-WOLF-

He looked to the drink and gave it a sniff. "Hmmm smells delicious." The demon took up the drink and slowly let the layers of flavors slid down his throat. "This is the good. I think this may be our signature drink with a name like Angel's Kiss. Hehehe" He bowed his head and the gave a sly grin. "So what else to you have up your sleeve?"
User Image
Mellicka

Mellicka blushed but nodded, it would make sense to make it the signature drink. The place was called The Angel Road, plus that was the reason why she had showed him that one first. She thought about what to make next and looked over at him for a second. Then a drink came to mind and she looked around to see if she could find something. She smiled when she saw the Tabasco sauce and pulled it out along with a shot glass and set the on the table. When it came to the alcohol part she pulled out Black Sambuca and Green Chartreuse. She poured fifteen milliliters of the Chartreuse first before pouring the same amount of the Sambuca, she finished the thing of with a couple drops of Tabasco sauce. She then turned to Wolf and set the glass in front of him, like she had done with the Angel's Kiss. "This one is called Black Wolf."
Shade (7' Tall)

The doors of the building opened and into the establishment stepped a dragon. It currently stood about seven foot up from the floor to its shoulder. It's body was long and serpent like, holding somewhat of the oriental style to it. Down its neck and back was a lighter purple fur, the same fur on the back of each limb and on the tip of its tail. It's body was covered in pure white fur while the under side of its body was plated in medium purple colred scales, the same scales on the top of each limb for armor protection. The dragon's gaze scanned about before it headed over for a place to lay down against a far wall, it's body coiling up slightly as it lay down. It head was still up, watching the room.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff