Miss_Undastood's Husband

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
Mewling Quims..

Loyal Gaian

-glomp and clings to Chrono- x3 I've missed jou!

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
And I've missed you too Riku

Loyal Gaian

o.O
I'm confused.... how do you know me, Yukari?

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Because I'm Chrono as well ;p

-points to last name-

Loyal Gaian

ooooo, that makes sense now. x3

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Course right now apparently Chrono is Loki, and I'm the Avatar and 'You just gotta deal with it' cosplaying is so much fun!

User Image

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I really need to start coming by here more often...I think, next day I'm off work, I'll just go and read all those old posts of ours. Relive the old memories, the old battles and adventures, those old friendships and rivalries...

It's a good thing to be willing to look at the past and reflect upon it, I think. Helps remember what brought you to the here and now, what helped shape you into the person you are today, remind you of what you were fighting for, and strengthen your resolve on what you fight for today. To know, once more, why you drew breath then, and to know why you draw breath now.

Taken Kitten

7,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
A hooded figure sneaks in, making her way to a nearby couch and curls herself up on it, her back to the crowd. She lays there silent, dozing off.

Magnetic Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Oh.
My.
Lord.
I haven't been here in YEARS!!
I don't even remember the last time I posted here!
<3

Aged Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
-puts a kitten on Zuni's head-

Taken Kitten

7,725 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Trader 100
Out of curiosity, are we going to rp again here, or are we simply just chit-chatting?

Oh man, a huge wave of nostalgia has hit me!
I remember back when I was using the Screen name Blu Ryder on my old account, this was the place I'd always end up at!
RP'ing with Isan, Steph, Momo, Greed, Sam, oh man! I only wish I hadn't come across as such an idiot 15 year old kid back then xD.

I'm yearning for the good ol' days, so if anyone, remembers me, remembers the Alchemist cafe way back in 2006, or just remembers the good times roleplaying and having a blast in this thread, please don't hesitate to shoot a pm my way!
It would be awesome to get back in contact with anyone else who has fond memories of this place.

Loyal Gaian

-sigh- I miss Greed and Ed. sad They were always fun to hang out with. T-T Memories.... I remember back when I played Rikku and Rip here. Good times...
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie
-sigh- I miss Greed and Ed. sad They were always fun to hang out with. T-T Memories.... I remember back when I played Rikku and Rip here. Good times...
Bro! i dont think u remember me! its been while since i have been here!!! *looks in awe*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff