Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Have you been here before?

Yes! Oh, the memories... 0.74226804123711 74.2% [ 144 ]
No... how strange of a place this is! 0.25773195876289 25.8% [ 50 ]
Total Votes:[ 194 ]

Loyal Gaian

T-T I miss my big brother Chrono!

BTW, this is Rikku Stampede. T-T Sadly, that account got hacked a few years ago, and the admins never got it back for me. I'm also Rip Bluesummers. x3

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Haha wow! Rikkkkkkkuuuu beeen a long time! Tooooooo long how you been?

Miss_Undastood's Husband

Overpowered Genius

13,790 Points
  • Powerful Legion 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Married 100
Course if I wanted to be a male.... Wouldn't be that hard to transform back.. I am a shapeshifter of sorts as it were..

Loyal Gaian

CHRONO~ -glomps her friend-

>.> I'm bad with some names.... What was your RPC, Yukari?

salash's Girlfriend

@Ruby: No, I've been RPing on this Iwaku site for over three years, and they added in a monthly radio show in about... six months ago? Maybe a little longer than that....And I've been helping out with some of the segments.

This is one of the ones I helped do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpSFVv4BPgo&feature=relmfu

Also, turn it down at the beginning, because they do this static thinger, and they still haven't learned to turn that bit down. XD

Aged Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(( So that is were Rikku went <. < ))
(( Been wondering that while i have been lurking in the shadows for years > .> ))

Loyal Gaian

Hey Spear. xD
Long time no see.
Last time I saw you, you were still dating Sasuke. xD Man does she still hate you.

Aged Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(( Well uh, Dating would be a little bit of the wrong term o.O Rping with her would be the right one. And considering I have lost the ability to Rp I am not to worried. Why do you calling it dating >.>? From what little memory is left from the time before my extreme personality change, I seem to remember it never being that kind of problem, more along the lines of I was an idiot, Which I don't disagree with.))

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Rikku, been a looong time since I've seen you around these parts. How've you been? Sucks your account got hacked - Teko also had a similar problem occur, which the admins didn't fix, though it was over some Secret Santa event that occurred.

Chrono, I wouldn't be surprised over that - you're Chrono, so anything is to be expected.

And Miru, okay - I'll tune it sometime, probably when I get my computer hooked up in my room and stuff.

As for you, Spear, and the bit with Sasuke...I'm lost, but I get the feeling I'm not missing much by not remembering all of that.

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Yukari is Chrono's storyline wife from another realm, Thalia is Chrono's storyline wife in the Alchemist (this) realm. Chrono is... Interesting to play considering his abilities, etc. There's at least one of him everywhere.

Aged Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(( It wasn't in this thread Ruby :p ))

Loyal Gaian

x3 So nervous. My wedding is tonight. x3

Aged Lunatic

10,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
(( wait... WHAT! > >! ))

Loyal Gaian

yeah. I'm marrying my girlfriend tonight. x3 It's ganna be on IMVU too. ))

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Aliens? Doom does not think so...
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash