Yes! Oh, the memories... 0.79310344827586 79.3% [ 115 ]
No... how strange of a place this is! 0.20689655172414 20.7% [ 30 ]
Total Votes:[ 145 ]

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I've had the same avatar for a few months before, one time almost a year.

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
True, but still. I'm talking as of late, and not the times you were setting personal records.
Hello, my little fetus of a forum... How I have longed for thee...! heart

Does my past still exist here?! Anywhere?!

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
samuraigal329
Hello, my little fetus of a forum... How I have longed for thee...! heart

Does my past still exist here?! Anywhere?!

Indeed, it does! Good to see you again, Sam!!
Now, to get Teko to start popping in some more again, and we may have more life in this thread other than Chrono and I talking about their semi-constant avatar adjustments. I should text her and whatnot. XD
Gah, I finally remembered my info! ._.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack +^+

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Welcome back, Miru! How have you been all these years?
(Hey, I'm trying to make conversation here. Don't judge me. <.<; )
Quite well, and you? +^+

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Pretty well, about to be going to work here in a moment - second day there, and I'll be learning how to close and such. I like it so far, it's different than the other place I worked at, but hey, a job is a job, in my opinion.
Past that, it's pretty much just been gaming and being on the computer when possible, and chatting with someone from here via texts for the most part. Trying to get my room cleared out so I can clean up in there and finally move into it...so yeah, a lot and yet not much at the same time.

Sorry if that was a bit too detailed to answer with, but...yeah. Bad habit of mine. ^^;
No, not too long =P It's good that things have been going well. ^^ I take it you've been RPing the whole time, no?

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Well, it hasn't ALL been going 'well' the whole time - a lot of things have happened that weren't all that great, but I figured I'd leave those parts out. It would have been a lot longer of a reply to do so, and you didn't ask for my life story the past few years, either. XD

But yeah, I've been RPing the whole time - heck, even when I was here, I was RPing on MSN Messenger; lately, I got back into going to another site to hang out and chit-chat, as well as RP, with others, so there's that as well. It's actually where I started to better refine my RPing skills, and to a degree, my writing skills as well. Mostly grammar, but other parts to writing as well.
I've been doing the same thing, for the most part. ^^; Once this place kind of died down, I got brought to another site, and started RPing a lot more. I made some friends, did a few MSN RPs, and I figure I'm at least a bit better at this point. I've been helping out with the radio show for that site, too. XD

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,200 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
I'm not a 'her' though, I'm a 'him' I'm just possessing a female because.. Boobs
-Patpats for Chrono-

Hallowed Spirit

14,050 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Timely Contributor 100
(( :O surprised to see this place still around. :3 Ah, the memories. x3 The times Greed and I had. ))

5,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Good to know I'm not the only one who kept RPing and such, here or elsewhere - and radio station? The one that Veridel runs?? I need to listen in sometime...three years or so, and I still haven't managed to tune in. D=

And my apologizes, Chrono. I can sympathize with your reasoning for a female avatar or something, but...yeah. Still sorry for pinning the wrong gender to you, even if the best I can do right now to understand it is to simply shrug.

And hello there, Chef Zeke!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces