Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kat sniffed the wine and then smiled. "He doesn't like it is all. The baby can make things smell or taste sour if they don't want or need something." She said calmly being use to the strangeness of child birth. "Ah Right up here." She purred taking her up the stair case, the Rooms where a long hall that seemed to go on forever. "Magic." Kat told her as she handed her a key. "Just pick a room, any number but 13, they will change to suit your needs." She smiled softly. "I've had some turn into Hospital rooms before." She laughed.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

"How weird" was all she can say. Thankfully this women knew what she was talking about. Quietly following Kat up the stair that now lead to a hallway. Shadow slightly stop beside Kat, when she spoke of a word "magic??" she slightly repeated after Kat. Abit confused as to what magic had to do with this place. Her hazel eyes now fell on the key. Tilting her head, she gently took the key. Then slowly her eye widen to the words Hospital room. "What?!" abit terrified to the thought of the room "oh please...don't give me that room" she said with a small laugh "I prefer a big circle bed, and some gypsy stuff...but.." shaking her head "hospital...no, no, no" Shadow said with a small laugh. Then, something slightly hit her head to ask "Whats in room 13??" Slowly lowering her arm down to her side, as she was now interesting to what Kat was going to say about room 13.

Out Fit:White Dress
Kats ears dropped. "13 is my room." She said going down the hall to it and opening the door, inside was a white padded room, with what looked like blood staining some of the walls. "Its where I go when I can't control the Chaos Magic." She smiled so sweetly that one couldn't think of her harming anyone let alone herself. "Now your room." She said opening the door to room 10, it was exactly what she had wanted a round bed, with plenty of pillows and the celing had scarves to give the feel of a Gypsy tent. "Get some rest my dear, I'll see you on the Morrow." She said softly.

(One more post and then I must away to bed)

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadows fox ears slightly perked back to the dumb question she had just asked. "aaaa...srry" watching Kat open her room, to what seemed to be something she never thought would even be her. Shadow couldn't help by dumbfounded by this. How can someone who looked so innocent and sweet like blood. With a small swallow, she quickly took mental note ::never piss this kitty off:: with a small nod "ill keep that in mind" she said softly to her. Her hazel eye stairing into her gold eyes.

Slowly her fox ears now perked up to what was now her room. Peeking in, as it was everything she had said. It made her just want to jump on the bed like a mere child. Everything so sweet and calmly, but yet seductive in its way. Which Kale like. Turning around, now stairing at Kat "Thank you so much." Without a second thought of what she had done. Shadow hugged Kat "you have a strong heart, Kat"

(( sounds good...one more after yours and ill go to bed as well ))

Kat beamed, happy Shadow liked the room, when she hugged her the Feline purred softly and returned the hug. "We both have good hearts, now please make yourself at home." She said sweetly, it was nice hugging someone so close to her hight, after the hug Kat said her good nights and then went to her own room to curl up and go to sleep for the night.

(Night ^_^)

Lonely Vampire

User Image

After letting go of Kat. Hearing the purr, it remember her of Nicklaus wife Sie. Since she too, was a necko person with cat features as well. It was nice to be surrounded by creatures that she somewhat knew of. Giving a small wave and watching Kat disappear in her room. Shadow did the same as well. Closing the door, behind her. Now letting herself take in everything, it was nice. Different, more a Gypsy sense, with pillows and romance. Slowly, the young fox made her way to the window, that lead to the balcony of the inn. Taking in a small breath and letting it out slowly, her eyes could only stair out. "Please be safe, Kale" of course he couldn't hear her words, nor she dared to give a howl. It wouldn't reach him, for her vocals weren't as powerful as his. Letting her head drop slightly, as her blond long her fell over her shoulder. Shadow gaze was on the floor. "Alone...again" she whispered. This wasn't the first time she had to sleep alone. But, it was Kale duty to follow his father pack. And in return, he would get protection and loyalty and freedom.

Standing up now, Shadow now made her way inside and closed the doors. Making her way to the bed, and slowly crawling under the covers. All she can do is stair at the empty bed side where he should be sleeping. Slightly curled up in a small ball, her hazel eyes now started to drift away with the whispers of the words "good night Kale...come find me" her words fading away, as she quietly cried herself to sleep.

(( nighty night^^ ))

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania didn't remember falling asleep, waking or even standing outside gazing up at the sky. It was getting bad again. The random body movements and what nots, she could only recall one time when it had gotten this bad. Middle of a wat between her people and a neighbouring kingdom, Ania had waltzed on out in the middle of the night and slew the enemy as they slept. Her family praised her, she was simply ashamed of herself. But that again was in the past, those unique orbs stared out into the expanse of sky.

How long had it been since she had been exiled? Bane had been slain by his nephew, the empty spot grew inside her heart. A twin thing, was the only explanation she could give. Hand clutched over her heart as she said a small prayer and moved on. There would be no tears for Bane. There would be no tears at all for a murder and a tyrant.

So instead the fae began to sing in an old elvish song to the night. Words spoken softly as the night listened to her tune.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

As the night fell, and all those who fell the world of the dream world. Shadow left alone could only toss and turn in the empty big bed. Laying on the side that would have him there. Could only wake up to the nothing of the room. Normally, he would lay be side her, and snore the night away. Which kept her at a peaceful mind, knowing her husband was there. Regardless of how lazy or how well he was in his dreams. But tonight was now that night. Coming to a small wake, the fox slowly sat up and quietly staired at the darkness. Rubbing her eyes, and giving a small sigh, she then plopped back onto the pillow. Her hazel eyes glowing, as they now staired at the night ceiling. Trying, so hard not to think of what was going on. A small tune was being heard from the outside world. Turning her head to face the window, the prego fox now left the bed and wondered to the window. Opening the door, to hear where this female voice was coming from. Shadow had now spotted Ania.

Leaning against the rail, as she softly sang to the night. The tone was soft, but something different. She rarely knew elfs, except for her Uncles adopted daughter. Who happened to be a elf. Listening to the song, a small yawn escaped her lips. Feeling tired from what seemed to be putting a small spell. Making her way to the bed once more, Shadow gently layed on Kales side and drifted off to sleep. Listening to the small song, she now fell back to sleep.

(( srry I wont be on...Since you know its Christmas. So everyone^^ I wish you all a Happy Christmas^^ ))

Kat woke with a start, she had slept the day away. "Bloody Hell..." She hissed before getting dressed in her simple sweater and running downstairs to tend the bar and get everything ready for the night, she waved her hands in a tizzy and the broom and rags sprang to life and started to clean for her. "There we go." She smiled before starting on cleaning the bar.
Leo hummed as he walked into the bar from the back, a big box of holiday things in his arms. He was humming some holiday song as he started to hang ribbons and garland around the room "I should really put on the Grinch puppet show tonight..." he said to himself. He set the box down and went to the bar to get himself a spiked egg nog.
Leo looked at the moving broom and sighed "Kat that is my job..." he said as he pulled his broom out of his coat and stared to sweep the floors rather quickly. He was hoping someone would come in so he had someone to talk to.
Leo smiled and hummed Christmas carols to himself as he swept. He moved around the room as he worked and hummed, his mind wondering as he swept. His broom was one that Kat had given him years ago with fire paint on it so it would sweep faster.
Leo sighed as he continued to clean, moving from sweeping to wiping the bar down and cleaning the bottles. He looked around and sighed "This place is pretty empty today..."
"You know I have spells for that..." Kat said calmly as she watched Leo with calm golden eyes. "Come on and eat something." She smiled setting down a plate of Sandwiches, "I made your favorite." She told him, the snow hadn't let up yet so she wouldn't be cleaning the stables anytime soon, Kat Hated the snow...A lot...
He blinked and looked at her "I know you have spells for that but I still like to do it." he said as he looked at the broom "Besides, i have this awesome broom." he said as he sat down to eat a sandwich "Think any one will come in with that snow?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff