Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kat nodded and grinned as wide as her stitches would allow her. "To Family!" She laughed holding up her glass of rum and then downing it at once. "Now we must get to know each other better." She laughed. "Can't be family with strangers." She teased which was exactly what she was doing, Kat took everyone in if one couldn't guess regardless of their past or current lives, if you needed her she was there.

"I for one have had 3 kids so ask me anything you want to know, I'm not the best mother do to my work but I am good at being there when they need." She told Shadow as she placed a soft hand on Ania thanking her for the comfort in her own small way.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Ah to family" she raised her own glass up, even if it was empty and rejoined the group on the other side of the counter. "I have had one son, so i have little experience but some, least in the child birth situation." Grinning like a cat she leaned against thr counter and watched Shadow as well as Kat, wondering what Leo was up to noe. He seemed like a sweet lad, "im hungry, want anything?" She asked while moving towards the kitchen
"No thank you." Kat said Ania, her ears moving as she heard Leo on his Loot, she was use to her brother playing music when he ran out of stories for the moment. "Family is fun but hard." She laughed alittle. "With any luck you can meet Ashley sometimes They'll tell you all about hard family." She smirked.

(Leo will return once the kids are calmed down))

Beloved Sex Symbol

Ania busied herself with in the kitchen, pulling out a steak for her own. She felt like meat, maybe pregnancy cravings where rubbing off on her. Ah and a garlic butter sauce to go with it. Slapping the steak on to the pan and hearing the sizzle of it. Humming to herself she sped through out the cooking process with practices ease. Although she wasnt the best at cooking she could do a damn well good job.

Slipping back out to the main room with plate in hand. Speedy cooking at its finest! Or maybe she had taken longer then she thought?
Leo smiled as he came up behind Ania "Nice plating. Looks like a five star resonant quality plate." he said a he still played his lute like a rock star. He offered her a nice smile as he headed to the kitchen to make her a side "Needs vegetables or potatoes." He started to cook and as he did tendrils of shadow started to come out from under his coat, helping him to cook quickly
Kat smiled to the two of them. "Leo you're doing the creepy thing again." She teased lightly to her it was normal but to someone else well...It could be seen as unnerving. "Looks good Ania, if you can bake that well I might be able to stop cooking altogether." She laughed Kat hated cooking or anything really that required her to use anything with more Technology then a can opener.

Beloved Sex Symbol

"Eh, i do what i can!" Her laughter echoed Kats own voice. Cutting into the steak and began to eat. Watching Leo shuffle into the kitchen. "I dont have the heart to tell him i dont think i could eat anything besides the steak." Shaking her head the fae giggled while digging in
"He'll work that out on his own I'm sure." Kat said in a sing song voice as her ears moved and she went about cleaning the bottles behind the bar, moving them about so nothing was where it was. "So where did you grow up if I can ask?" She said as she turned to look at Ania
Leo came back out with party platter sized trays of mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables and fried rice. He put them down and looked at the girls "I completely forgot what I was doing..." he said with a blink. He looked around, ducked under the bar and came back up with a bottle of top shelf vodka.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Now finishing up the last plate of the total of four plates that she had ordered. Shadow slowly let out a small sigh of being well fed. Not just for her, but for her child as well. Hearing the lovely, words of both the females stories as they both had rasied kids. It made her feel abit better, heck a whole lot better just for the fact she wasn't alone on this, and that atleast when she had question they would be here to help. "You are both sweet, and I will defiantly, ask for help...I mean" Looking down at her belly, that bared the wolf son "its...so...weird" Still, till this day it hasn't hit her yet that she was going to give a new life. "I never thought of having a child..." with a small laugh, Shadow took her glass and took her final sips.

After a few minuets Shadow remained quiet, as she was now listening Kat and Ania. Speaking about Leo. She somehow felt maybe Kat and Leo were related? Maybe, but then again she didn't know much of where she was. Smelling the tasteful food that Leo had brought out. "My dear Blanco." she whispered. "It smells...so, good" Shadows gaze fell onto Kat "quick question for you, dear Kat" Gently pulling on her right fox ear to the wonderment "do you happen to have blood wine?" it wasn't something she should be having, but for some reason she was rather craving something else. But since he was not here, blood wine would have to replace the urge of blood for. "im a hybrid...I have vampiric blood" She said with a small smile.

Out Fit:White Dress
Kats ears moved as she gave a nod. "I do...I have some normal blood as well...Its better for you than the wine would be." She said not wanting to offend but she felt better offering it to Shadow, "I keep blood around for the Vampires, I use to know one that always wanted blood and Vodka..." She trailed off looking at Leo with a blush, Leo knew who she meant and she knew he wouldn't want to talk about it.
Leo smiled to the bottle and looked around "I think my friend here and I will go enjoy some pipe tobacco and call it a night. What do you say Mr. Vodka?" He asked the bottle.
He held the bottle up in front of his face "That would he great but I can't smoke and what will I drink?" The bottle asked as Leo just gave a grin.

((Good night everyone)

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Shadow hazel eyes now fell on Leo was he was now talking to the bottle. She couldn't help but tilt her head to what was happening. ::This man is...lost??:: she thought. A small laugh had now escaped her lips. He was an interesting man, but could only give a small wave to the man "Good night Leo. It was nice to meet you"

Watching him take his leave. She slowly, turned her attention back to Kat."aaaa..." with a odd look, she politely shook her head "I don't do well with...normal blood" she said with a weary smile "ill pass on that then" She said softly to the cat. With a small sigh, and scratching to her head. Shadow slowly stepped onto the cold cool floor. "Kat..." she softly called to her. With a soft calm expression that made her look like a mere child. Shadow asked "is it scary to be a mom??" With her long blond hair that was over her right shoulder. She now started to twirl it around her index finger. With wonderment, and just thoughts. This was one out of many she asked to Kat.

(( nighty night Leo^^ it was nice meeting you^^ ))

Kat nodded and poured her the Blood Wine, a little wine wouldn't hurt the baby much anyway. "Murr...Yes and No, you're scared for alot of reasons but at the same time you get this I got this kind of feeling..." She said softly as she set the glass down for her. "I still get scared for my Kids, but I have to trust that they know what they're doing, even when the childs small you have to trust them and yourself." She told her, Kat hadn't had kids in almost 1,000 years but still remembered how it felt, she always would.

Lonely Vampire

User Image

Slowly, her fox ears now perked up to what Kat had down. Giving her a small wine of blood. A small smile appeared. With much appreciation, Shadow gently took the wine glass and took a small sniff. Though this time, it left her a sour smell. Blinking to what the smell was, it smelled. "That's...weird" she whispered. Looking at the glass then at Kat. "Tell me, does it smell like a sour smell?" Leaning the glass over to the women. Once Kat had smelled it, it was just Shadow. A hint that the child, did not like the taste nor like the blood. He wanted something else. But to her, she didn't understand this, nor knew this could even happen.

Lowering the glass, Shadow looked at Kat "hmm..ill keep that in mind. Thank you" she said with a small smile. Now grabbing her coat, "you don't mind, showing me the rooms?" Shadow asked softly to her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces