Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Lover

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Julian blushes " Hmm " he nods his head up and down. " Yes he is our son " he chuckles and then blushes even more " Hey son you know your in heat ?" He asks his son.

Zelerina blinks as the fact that one the male was saying that her boyfriend was in heat. wait ? Was that , that smell she was smelling ? Damn. She was more dense then the next person. She blushes " So that is what that smell is "

Kawaii Lover

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Julian nods and then helps the male. " Hmm " He nods his head " You give off a scent that others can smell. though i am a bit dense on that part " He chuckles. " Maybe you take that after me not the smelling only the seeing." He shrugs

Zelerina looks at him and then at the others " Oh " She makes a cute face " So cute " She giggles and then kisses Mj " Is there a way for us to fix this problem ? Or will it pass ?" She asks them. She never mated before

(( after my mom is done watching this show ( about thirty or less minutes ) So i will be going DX ))

Lonely Protector

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Leroy came down the steps, not looking so hot, unkempt too... At least from the smell, he bathed. While the man came down, minding his own, a cup of coffee made behind the counter, and a donut taken from his pocket (assumably from a shop elsewhere). The Five O' Clock certainly looked like his mind was elsewhere, the Leroy from before gone for now. This will be a temporary thing, and it's easy to get him to shape himelf, and his spirits, up.

His phone makes subtle tones as he taps the display, checking something. Maybe a social site status? A bank account? News on Gap's clothes line? He seemed disappointed, turning the phone to Standby, and pockets it in his sweatshirt. One side sags because of this while the other rides up. The coffee drinker settles himself silently on a barstool, setting a napkin down as the plate for the pastry delight: A strawberry iced donut. He'd prefer less on it like the Old Fashioned, no icing, glaze or filling.

EDIT : Post is old and is eligible for my own deletion. It'll be fine.

Fuzzy Pirate

The cafe was quite and still.

The Zilverwing, Collins, and even the Rorona clan had all left. Stabbed deep into NATALIE's door was a sword with a note. It read,:

'To whom it may concern,
We know when we aren't wanted. We'll never bother you again. Have a nice life, since we'll more then likely be dead.
- The Zilverwing Family, the Collins Family, the Roronoa Clan

On the counter in the lobby was a large sack of gold and gems, payment for their time there. But there was nothing left of them, no traces they'd ever even been there. Even Nate's shop was gone, the portal to the hospital gone as if it had never been there. They'd all left... for good.

(( with that, I'm gone from this place forever.... not that any of you even care.... ))

Kawaii Lover

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Alice was waking up. She had work to do. And she also had to wrap her mind around that. She groans not knowing how to deal with it. Maybe she was being a hard butt ? Or something like that. She would rub her eyes remembering the last details. Hmm yes. She had to get going. She bites her lower lip and then gets up. She looked around realizing she wasn't in her room but Doms. She sighs and then shakes her head." Shower .. something to eat .. then work " she mumbles as she skips out of the bedroom and out to her own.

A few moments later she was dressed and ready to go. She was putting her hair up in a messy bun. As she walks down the stairs to get something to eat. The cooks could yell at her for all she cared. She sniffles a yawn and then grabs a bowl and some fruit. She would wave her hand to any one who was up at that hour. But she doubted any one would notice.

She would sit down as she gets some water from a glass with her magic. Being lazy again. She would eat some grapes as she opens the news paper for that day. Murder. Kidnappings. She frowns as each one was so sad. Well until some one posted about a dog adoption. She smiles and taps the picture. It was being held at her shelter for wild life and pets.".. Your going home mister " she says to the picture.
Dom woke up with all the bowls of clam chowder finished. Dom looked up at Alice and smiled. "I'm already home honey." Dom smiled not knowing she really meant a puppy. Dom stretched out. "That was such a good food coma." Dom stood up and went to the bathroom to wash his face.

Dom noticed he had a letter on the table and picked it up. Dom opened it saw what it said. "Oh no...why?" Dom took a seat and looked stressed beyond relief. Dom looked at Alice and started shaking. "I...I must do this...but I can't....It's...." Dom grabbed the table to throw table but restrained himself and sat down.
Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

User Image

This person was different from all of the others. The way he looked and talked and held his self. Sadly though, he is water and Alexandra is Fire. This is going to be quite interesting seeing were this goes. She smirked in his direction taking him in, trying to figure him out. But, so far, she couldn't quite put her finger on him. 'A challenge it will be,' she thought, as she then replied to his question. "Oh, I am quite well, thank you, just checking this place out and see who or what sticks out to me.

Lonely Protector

6,900 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
The next day, he decided to shape himself up, and get dressed properly. After his morning routine from a good night sleep, save for maybe a thud, Leroy comes down, figuring he'd see the Cafe. On the way, he noticed an exuberant blade, probably a shortsword, in Natalie's door (which he doesn't recognize). He'd have to notify Nat' about that.

While he went down, trusting the steps, he checks his phone for some reason. An evesdropper would see him downloading a new update for Terraria. A fun game by 505Games, he gets addicted easily into it. Thank goodness for Wifi to help download!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff