Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lumina Danglars
The New Girl In Town/Server

Looking at the rabbit on the customer's shoulder Lumina watched it curiously. "What a strange colored rabbit.." She murmered to herself before Merri caught her attention. "Oh. Yeah, no problem." Taking the packets she ripped open four of them and handed them back to Merri. "Its okay, I'm not a fan of coffee. I prefer my teas." Mina smiled at him though her eyes lingered over his shoulder at the books behind him. So many colorful bindings she had never seen before, she'd have to be sure to check them out later and see if she could borrow one for reading since she was in need of new material. "Is there anything else you need my dear bookkeeper?"

Jeffrey M Roth

Deadly Wrangler

User Image → Visiting Customer ←
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Smiles big at the pretty lady. "Hot chocolate sounds good." She pets her friend on the head. " And Some pancakes for the little guy please." The little bunny wiggles it's nose and goes cross-eyed trying to see where it's being petted.

Spottedteddybears

Vicious Pants

LeCleo

User Image
              xxx εɪɢн ʗ ɑʀsoɴ xxxXXXxxx
                          barista

"Hot chocolate sounds good."

Leigh nodded. With her practiced hand, she mixed up a hot chocolate. At impulse, Leigh added cream and started pouring. With a toothpick, she began adding details until the last stroke showed the shape. A bunny.

She turned and handed the mug of hot chocolate to the customer with the purple bunny. "That's a really cute bunny you have there, miss!" Leigh said, with a slight flush on her cheeks, "I hope you like it!"

sunset to sunrise
                                                                                      morning to midnight
                                                                                          this is my goodbye

Tiny Inquisitor

User Image

Merri, Merri, quite c o n t r a r y !
How does your g a r d e n grow?

"Nothing comes to mind." he replied, dumping the packets of sugar into the iced tea and stirring it with the swizzle stick. "Thank you for the iced tea... I'm gonna sit down undtill my node stops bleeding." It wasn't that Merri didn't like talking to Mina, it was just that he preferred not to talk too much with girls. Sometimes this rule extended to guys as well, but it was mostly because he felt he was a little socially awkward.

He took a sip of the iced coffee and made a very interesting noise. It was probably the worst thing he'd ever put in his mouth. "This is really terrible. I think id needs more sugars." It tasted very bitter, which was probably the coffee's fault. "I didn't expect coffee to be so bitter." The brunette looked apologetically at Mina - he hadn't meant to make it sound like the drink tasted bad because of her. "I'm... just gonna go sid down."

Merri turned and hurried over to the closest table to the book nook, taking his iced abomination and setting it down on the table. After that, he shuffled over to the drink doctor counter and retrieved another few sugar packets before returning to his table. Despite how weird it would look, he tore a corner off of the paper towel and shoved it up his nose to stop from bleeding everywhere. This freed up his hands and soon he was trying to get the drink to taste right.

((OoC: sorry for the lack of quality in this post. I was mostly fishing after the second paragraph. gonk ))

With Orson Welles on red oak s h e l v e s ,
and back-issue c o m i c s all in a row?____

Pinko Sacredheart

Deadly Wrangler

User Image → Visiting Customer ←
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
She looks at the art and smiles. "That's pretty neat! Looks just like Stew here." She nods to her bunny giving the hint that his name is 'Stew'. The little furry blushes at the compliment. Cleo smiles and rubs her cheek against him, giving him a quick whisper in his ear. "I bet the hot chocolate is as good as she looks. She's amazingly beautiful." She lowers her head away from her furry and to her drink. Without picking it up she sips the sides carefully.

Spottedteddybears

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
+-Hex Marcelli-+

College Student/Tech Support

User Image

Yawning, Hex dragged his feet into the cafe/comic store. After giving a stretch and groan, he bleary waved a hello at every one. "Yo. Sorry, I'm late. I stayed up all night studying for midterms." The mint-haired teen then trudged behind the counter, to have a look at the coffee machine, for the daily maintenance. User Image

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Lumina Danglars

Mina watched him take a sip and smiled a bit at the look of dislike as Merri drank his coffee. "Yeah..coffee is pretty bitter unless you dump a ton of sugar into it." She gave a small wave as he dismissed himself and she made her way back behind the counter catching Merri out of the corner of her eye as he grabbed a few more packets. Sighing to herself she took a blueberry muffin out from the display and began nibbling on the top of it realizing she hadn't eaten anything as of yet. The girl leaned against the counter nibbling away at her muffin and watched the customer sip at her drink and Hex arriving to check on the machines. Her eyes lingered to the strange combinaton of clothes Hex wore but she shrugged it off as she was guilty of wearing something as equally strange a few times before in her life.

Jeffrey M Roth

Aekea Explorer

12,950 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Hexcat123
+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image

Yawning, Hex dragged his feet into the cafe/comic store. After giving a stretch and groan, he bleary waved a hello at every one. "Yo. Sorry, I'm late. I stayed up all night studying for midterms." The mint-haired teen then trudged behind the counter, to have a look at the coffee machine, for the daily maintenance. User Image

Barbara Knight: Baker

The coffee cake had finished baking, and the crumble was prepared, Barb quickly prepared the coffee cake for display up front. It smelt delicious. Just then she heard a yawn. She turned around to see a very tired looking Hex.

"No worries Hex. Everybody is late today. Maybe you should have some coffee yourself though."

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.Unable to identify Vimeo video URL.
+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image
After taking a look at the machine, Hex answered back at Barbara. "I think I will. Just give me a sec to check all the machines. Wiping his coffee stained hands on his jeans, he smiled and made his way to the next machine, which by coincidence, was right next to the server, Lumina. "Hey, how's the business been going?"
User Image

Captain Dory
Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Lumina Danglars

"Slow this morning. Everyone has had a late start- the cook isn't even awake yet. Not many people want to stick around just for pastries." Lumina paused to finish off her muffin and wipe her hands on her apron. "But anyway. How are the machines looking? Nothing in need of repair I hope? By the way, what can I get you to drink?"

Hexcat123

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Pinko Sacredheart

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image

Striking up a thoughtful look, Hex made a 'hmmm' sound. "I think I'll just have a black coffee, but with extra sugar! And yeah, everything is looking fine so far. I'm glad I don't have to fix anything, with midterms coming up and all."
User Image

Vicious Pants

LeCleo

User Image
              xxx εɪɢн ʗ ɑʀsoɴ xxxXXXxxx
                          barista

Leigh blushes at the customer's compliment. She also picks up the hint that the bunny was named 'Stew'. "Stew must be a darling!" she said, before giving the customer some peace to drink her hot chocolate. Some people don't like it when people crowd them, and Leigh wasn't exactly sure if the customer in front of her was like that. Better safe than sorry, right?

Instead, Leigh busied herself with refilling the cream and re-organizing the packets of sugar at the counter.

sunset to sunrise
                                                                                      morning to midnight
                                                                                          this is my goodbye

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Lumina Danglars

Lumina stepped around the tech and grabbed a mug placing it in the coffee machine's slot then pressed a button. While it was filling she took out about seven packets of sugar and set them on the counter killing just enough time to be able to turn around and grab the now filled mug. "Here you go, nice and hot." Mina set the coffee on the counter behind Hex and tidied up the coffee area. "That's good. I think Moo would be pretty bummed if he found out there was a problem. How many exams do you have anyway? I hope they don't fry your brain."

Hexcat123

Newbie Noob

hello people XD

Sparkly Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
Pinko Sacredheart

+-Hex Marcelli-+

User Image

At the mention of the exams, Hex groaned and rubbed his temples. "I think they already did." Pouring the sugar into the coffee, and stirring it, he answered again. "I have my Advanced Chemistry midterm coming up next week, and my Accounting one as well. I don't even want to start on the others." Taking a sip, he sighed. "Thanks for the coffee. I really needed that."
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces